Expanding Our Horizons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a reason," Rob said to the priest.

Jake looked around the church, but no one seemed surprised. They all watched Rob as he took Jana's hands, and a chorus of "awww" came from the collective audience.

"Jana, I love you. Will you marry me?"

Jana nodded gleefully, and tears rolled down her cheeks as she leapt into Rob's arms. Rob hip-bumped Jake our of the way, sending him stumbling off the altar steps onto the floor. Jake watched from his landing spot as the priest continued the ceremony as if nothing had happened, this time with Rob in the groom's place. No one even bothered to help Jake up; he had to pull himself off the floor and walk shamefully out of the church, his metaphorical tail between his legs.

Suddenly, he was on his bed at home, and he watched as Rob and Jana shared their wedding night. Ashley was there, and was pulling off Jake's pants. When she had them down around his ankles, and pulled off his boxer shorts, she started to laugh. She was staring right at his limp cock and laughing hysterically. Rob and Jana stopped fucking and turned to see the commotion, and they started laughing as well.

Ashley grabbed his limp meat and shoved in her mouth, laughing as she did it. It felt good, but the embarrassment prevented him from getting hard. His face burned and his eyes watered as he realized his position as a cuckold.

Jake slowly awoke from his slumber, wiping his eyes. The dream had seemed so real. He could still feel Ashley's mouth on him. When his mind slowly begin to recuperate, he realized that part wasn't a dream at all - he could feel wetness surrounding his cock.

"What the -"

"Shhh..." he heard from under the blankets.

Jake didn't know how to react. His mind still wandered to the events of his dream, but slowly the euphoria began to wear off, and the hidden ministrations under the blanket took their toll. His cock came to life in a warm, wet mouth.

"There we go," the hidden voice said, and he could feel a body slide on top of him. In the dark it was still difficult to see, but when he glanced to the other bed, he could distinctly make out two bodies. He looked to the side of his bed and saw none.

"Tara?"

"Shhh," she told him, and then her head popped out from other the covers. "Don't wake them up."

He felt his cock being enveloped by silky smoothness, and he stifled a moan.

"What are you doing?" He whispered to her.

"What I wanted to since last night," she whispered back, and began to slide up and down on top of him. "Please don't tell them."

Jake nodded, only then realizing she probably couldn't see his gesture anyway. Tara ground into him, taking his cock as far as possible, and grinding her clit against his crotch with every downstroke. She laid on his chest as she moved, her nipples tickling his chest, and her breath warming the side of his neck. She didn't kiss him on the lips, but Jake understood why - that was sometimes too intimate for a fling, and made sense considering she had a fiancée. Jake felt a tinge of guilt as he thought about her engagement, but relaxed quickly when he remembered what she had said about Gary allowing her a lover.

Tara's breathing sped up as her pussy wrapped around his cock like a glove, squeezing and releasing every time she moved up and down. She had incredible control over her inner muscles, and used it to grip him tightly as he penetrated her tunnel. Jake didn't worry about cumming; his many exploits last night had provided him with some endurance, plus his mind was still a little foggy from just waking up. But Tara took full advantage of his hardness, pushing herself closer and closer to orgasm with every movement.

"Oh fuck, Jake. I'm going to cum all over your cock," she whispered to him as her body started to shake. "Your beautiful cock is going to make me cum."

Jake felt a rush of pride, his previous worried about his endowment being pushed to the side. He knew that most women always said it's not the size of the wave - it's the motion of the ocean, but he always thought that was just what they said to a guy when they could tell he was sensitive. Now, he at least partially believed it. He had been able to bring almost five women to orgasm in the last twenty-four hours, so he assumed he was adequately capable of giving pleasure.

Tara started to convulse, her body shaking and her pussy spasming around him. Once the tremors died out, she lay still on top of him.

"Sorry Jake, I kinda got swept away there. I still want you to cum."

"No worries," Jake told her, and started thrusting up into her. He held her tightly against his body, and jack-hammered her pussy from below.

Tara whined into his ear as he ravaged her, his cock driving deep into her over and over. She began to squeeze and release again, trying to milk his cum with her muscles. It worked. He grunted a little too loudly in her ear, and heard her shushing him gently in response.

"Yes! Fill me up!"

His orgasm burst out of him, sending sprays of semen deep inside her clenching pussy. Tara moaned with each stream, and he felt her convulse around him again. His orgasm must've drawn another out of her as well. He squeezed her tight as the last of his pleasure was ejected into her, and then lay still.

"Oh, Tara..."

"I know, baby. That was incredible."

They lay there for several minutes, until it dawned on them that they should probably not be caught like that. Jake wondered why Tara was so worried, but assumed she must want to be seen as taking more of a moral high ground. Even so, cumming all over her and then eating her pussy was more than Jake thought he'd do with her - and he especially didn't think sex was in the cards. But who was he to risk her stance with the other women. Let her keep it a secret.

They slowly drifted off to sleep again, side by side. Jake wanted to caress and massage her as she lay there, but didn't want to make her think he was growing attached in any way. He wasn't - he just enjoyed the physical contact, but he let her be. Sometimes it was best to not rock the boat too much.