All Comments on 'Exploring my Bi Side Pt. 01'

by JE8675309

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GreytruckGreytruck11 months ago

Great story! Reminiscent of my first adult book store and 25 cent peep shows visit.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

I had similar feelings on my first trip to an ABS, but the nervousness didn't last long. Looking forward to reading about you further adventures.

piedadpiedad11 months ago

I’m not sure if you’ve progressed in your explorations but I have a similar first experience at a peep show. The few other more involved experiences have convinced me that I really want no part of kissing and cuddling another man. I very much enjoy feeling his cock in my mouth as I suck it to full hardness. I have had a couple men cum in my mouth and that is a so-so experience. I have had one guy slide his cock into my ass which was very enjoyable though it was covered by a condom.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Reminded me almost like my first time, but I didn’t back out… the guy knocked on my door. I let him in. I sat back down and watch the movie. He pulled his cock out in front of my face, and I automatically took it in my mouth… It didn’t take him long to come and I surprise myself swallowing his whole load… Not bad for my first time. Definitely not my last.

Playful_ArtistPlayful_Artist11 months ago

great story! very believable. thank you for writing it..

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy11 months ago

Very authentic in my opinion! We all feel nervousness just entering the area the first time. I cannot imagine being 100% calm and experiencing what you did and taking it fully in stride as many sometimes write. Imagine peeking in a booth and seeing buddy, and like you, turning a running to escape what you were not ready for, only to hear your name being called!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m heading to my local ABS soon,need to eat a load☺️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous