Exploring Sexuality with Muslim Mom

Story Info
Muslim mom helps son identify he is straight.
3k words
4.28
24.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iamnerd
iamnerd
54 Followers

Abdul's home was on fire with chaos. A small mistake had let Abdul to this chaos that he had always been scared of and he was not sure anymore where everything would lead him to.

"You cannot be serious Abdul, forget Haram, this is beyond any of that son" Fatima was angry, it was quite evident from her voice. It was gripped with fear along with the anger she had in her eyes. It was the unexpected that she had encountered.

Just like any other day she was in Abdul's room to wake him up, though he had asked her not to. As she entered his room she saw the laptop sitting open on his side while he was fast asleep. As she moved the laptop her eyes fell on the screen, while Abdul's laptop had a setting of locking itself if left idle for 30 seconds, the setting was overridden by him the previous day itself as he was writing a project, because of which the screen was still on.

Fatima did not believe what she saw from the corner of her eye so she turned towards the laptop to find the pictures of naked men all over it. Taken aback, she was shook, she almost squeaked in fear but then she controlled herself and started studying the website. Though Muslim, Fatima was quite modern with her thoughts, she knew boys Abdul's age masturbate and watch porn and she was fine with that but as she scrolled through the screen she realized Abdul had been watching gay porn.

At 18 years of age, Abdul was studying science in a well known college in their city. He was goo with sports, a straight A student and looked great enough to be in every girl's chat, and yet he was here watching Gay Porn! Fatima lost herself, "Abdul! Abdul wake up! Wake up Abdul" she said with her voice rising with every call.

Abdul who was up late and had gone to bed after masturbating was still naked underneath his blanket. He woke up and was shocked to find Fatima standing there. "Ammi, what are you doing here?" He said, still gathering himself from his half asleep state.

"Abdul, what is this? What were you doing last night?" That was when Abdul realized that Fatima had been holding his laptop, the screen of which was on and showing his last night's porn. Fear gripped him, he felt something inside of him pulling in, he did not know how to respond. "Tell me Abdul what is this? Is this what you have been doing all night?" Fatima said almost at the top of her voice. It was just the two of them home, Abdul's father Shaqeel was off for a work trip and was not to return till two days later.

"Ammi, I am sorry, it... it"

"What? What is this Abdul? What have you been watching? This is so disgusting"

"Ammi, it is not what it looks like" "What is it then?"

"I... I was watching a movie and... and I guess some random ad popped up and led me here" Abdul replied shivering in fear

Fatima realized it being a possibility, her anger slowly started subsiding, but she wasn't dumb, she looked back on the laptop screen to find no open tab of movies, she clicked back to find more porn that Abdul had surfed through before reaching the final one.

"It does not seem like that, all you have is this dirty movie that you had been watching. You cannot be serious Abdul, forget Haram, this is beyond any of that son"" Fatima replied with disgust in her voice. That is when she noticed Abdul's shoulder, he wasn't wearing his shirt. "Are you naked underneath?" She asked with more disgust in her voice. "No... No Ammi" Abdul replied with more fear, "Let me see, move the blanket" Fatima grabbed the corner to pull of the blanket when Abdul stopped her and said "No Ammi, please don't do that"

Fatima was frustrated, she had been the happiest when Abdul was born, she gave all her heart in making him the man he was. He was an all star man for her but today she felt lost. With tears in her eyes she left the room. Abdul was ashamed, he wasn't even sure if he was gay, but watching gay porn was getting him excited and hence he had been trying to watch that since past few days.

A couple of hours later Fatima came back. Abdul had dressed up and was sitting on his bed, his eyes were swollen and red with all the tears that he had shed. "Abdul?" She said before entering his room, "May I come in?" "Yes Ammi please" he replied in a gist.

"Son, I am sorry, I guess I overreacted this morning" Fatima said, she had realised that Abdul was probably just confused

"I am... I am really sorry Ammi" Abdul replied and broke into tears

"It's alright son, but please talk to me about it"

"Ammi I don't know why it happened, I don't know anything, I am confused"

"I understand, son, it is normal. Calm down. Come with me"

Fatima took him to the living and served him with breakfast. He hadn't eaten all day and all the crying and fighting had exhausted him. He ate slowly choking on his food a couple of times as he gasped for his breath while crying. After breakfast Fatima took him back to his room and said "let us talk now, consider me as your friend, son and before you say anything let me tell you somethings" she took a pause.

"Son, I know you are young, all those hormones within you are raging and I understand if you watch umm.. those videos, but" she took another pause "but son, the types of videos that you have been watching are not right." Abdul was surprised, his Ammi was okay with him watching porn! Being in a muslim family he was scared even watching porn would get him in trouble.

"Ammi, I.. I don't know what happened" Abdul said with confusion in his voice, he himself wasn't sure how he reached on to watching porn.

"Are you attracted to men?" Fatima asked in an instant

"No Ammi! I am not" Abdul replied

"Are you not attracted to women?"

Abdul took a pause, the truth was he wasn't. The prettiest girls in his school were in his DMs, and yet he wasn't attracted to them. "I don't know Ammi," he replied. "Son, please talk to me openly, I don't want you to fall into this trap the society has been laying for all young men like you" she said.

As modern as she was, accepting her son to be a queer was not possible for her. Abdul was still sitting quietly. She didn't know what she was doing when a thought struck her head, without thinking twice she asked "do you get excited down there when you watch the movies that you were watching last night?"

Abdul was shaken again, his Muslim Ammi was opening up so much, breaking all her boundaries to discuss with him, to help me. Tears trickled down his eyes, while he did not respond to the question Fatima found the answer. "And you do not get excited when you watch movies with women in them?" She asked

"I do Ammi but" he could not complete

"But not as much as the ones with men?" She tried completing his statement

Abdul who had been sitting with his eyes on the ground turned towards his Ammi. His eyes were teared up and red. He did not reply again but she knew the answer.

"Son this is because you have seen women in videos and not in real, women are like angels they are beautiful and trust me you will love them" she said

Fatima's breaths were heavy, she could not believe this was happening. Million thoughts and ideas were racing in her head. She could not believe her all star son was GAY! As she struggled through the storm of ideas in her head one idea stood out and without thinking she said "stand up Abdul and pull down your pants"

"What!!" Abdul replied with his voice drenched in confusion

"Do as I say, stand up and pull down your pants" her voice was commanding

Abdul wasn't sure what he shall do, he slowly got up but as he did Fatima pulled him close and unbuttoned his pants. Before he could stop her she pushed his pants down along with his underpants and there he was naked. Embarrassment filled his eyes, he started crying again. He covered his penis with his hands.

This was the first time, ever since Abdul's circumcision, when Fatima had seen him naked. His penis was good even when limp. For an 18 year old he was well equipped, 5 inches when limp suggested that. Fatima was embarrassed as well but she had to do what felt right.

"Abdul now listen to me, sit down here next to me" Abdul followed Fatima's instructions

"Son" she continued "the relationship that a son shares with his mother is sacred, she guides him through all the ups and downs, you'll get along with many women and may god bring you the prettiest, and the relationship that you'll share with them will be different from what we share." She took a pause.

"I gave you birth and have fed you myself, I have seen you naked and you have seen me as well. Hence there is no relation as pure as ours"

"Ammi where are you getting with this? Can I please put my pants back on, I'm embarrassed"

"Don't be son, it's okay, I have seen you like this before."

"It is still embarrassing Ammi"

"Son, I cannot think of a solution for the problem that you have been facing other than this. If I tell your father he'll probably take you to more traditional ways, he might beat you up as well, and I don't want that"

Abdul had been scared of his father's beating all along, "No Ammi please, please don't tell dad, I won't ever do it again, please Ammi"

"I won't son, but I know you might do it again, because this is what you like"

"No Ammi I promise I won't"

"Shh, wait, hear me out." She took a pause and continued "you haven't been able to be attracted to women because you haven't seen one, not in her actual form at least." Fatima paused again

"Son, with the sacred relationship we share, I want to help you and put you out of your confusion" she paused again.

"Son, I will sacrifice myself for you to relieve your confusion"

Abdul was confused, he did not understand what Fatima meant when she said sacrifice. "What do you mean Ammi?" "Son, you need to promise me a couple of things, one, you won't talk about what happens today with anyone, two, you will trust me and not stop me and three, you will be yourself"

"Ammi I am confused, what are you talking about?" Abdul was worried

"Promise me Abdul"

"Okay Ammi I promise you this"

"Alright son, so now trust me as I help you get rid of your confusion"

Saying that Fatima left the bed, she was now standing right in front of Abdul who still had his penis covered with his hand. She wasn't sure if doing what she was about to do was right but yet she wanted to give it a shot.

She unpinned the hijab that she had been wearing. Fatima was a modern muslim woman, not liked by many traditional muslim women, she preferred hijab over burqa and dress casually other than that. She always dressed herself in t-shirt and jeans or tracks for comfort when home and when out she preferred a kurta.

Fair skinned Fatima had beautiful jet black hair, standing 5'5, she had many eyes over her all the time. While her skin was fair and her eyes dark black, most of the eyes were always on her figure. Her 36D cup breasts stood upright inside her tight t-shirts or kurtas. While the pajama of her Kurta did not do justice to her curves, the tight denim jeans elaborated her figure.

Unpinning her hijab she took a deep breath and said "I will show you myself, as you have already seen me" she took a pause to notice confusion on Abdul's face to change to shock and continued "we will notice if you get, umm, excited. If you do, we'll know you are attracted to women, also you'll see a real women for the first time as well, which might change your thought"

"What! Ammi please don't do this" Abdul said

"Shh, you promised me, so now shut up"

Saying this Fatima reached for the end of her t-shirt and slowly started pulling it over. With the slow movement of her hands, she was exposing her fair skin underneath until she exposed her huge breasts tightly held by her white bra.

Abdul could not believe this was happening, zillion thoughts were racing in his head but the sight of his mother's juicy swollen breasts was enough for him to forget them. She reached to her back and unhooked her bra which released her huge breast making them jiggle a bit. She held the bra on her chest covering her nipples and said, "Abdul please remove your hand from over your, umm" her eyes were looking at his penis suggesting him to do that.

Abdul was dumbstruck, he had never seen breasts except for porn movies. He was not stopping his Ammi anymore. He followed her instructions and removed his hand from over his penis, the limp dick was starting to show some veins. Fatima saw that and smiled softly, happy about the fact. She then removed her hands from over her bra releasing it completely showing her juicy breasts.

Her small areolas were a dark shade of pink, and her nipples were small as well. Her body was very well maintained. Abdul could not move his eyes from those breasts, while Fatima had hers on his penis which had slowly started to get erect. Seeing the slow progress she was worried when she said "would you like to touch them?"

Abdul was taken aback, his eyes had dried of tears and the spark of lust was visible in them. He nodded slightly, ashamed. Fatima smiled slyly and sat next to him, taking his hand and placed it on her left breast. Abdul felt the soft breast pressing with mere touch of his. His fingers slipped over the soft skin of her breast. His palm felt the nipple slowly erecting as he moved his hand over them. His confusion was indeed clearing, with the slightest touch of those breasts Abdul's penis sprung up erect. Fatima saw that and was squeaking in happiness.

"See son, you are excited, I told you, women are beautiful, you'll love them. I am so happy" saying she hugged him tight. Her breasts crushed in his chest, the excitement in Abdul was breaking the dam. His penis had started oozing out pre cum with a mere hug. He hugged her back, his hands pressed her soft back.

"Thank you Ammi, it is because of you" he said

Fatima let go of the hug and looked at him. She smiled and wiped the tears rolling from her eyes and said "you loved these back when you fed on them, I knew you'd love today as well". Abdul was shy and a bit embarrassed.

"Promise me Abdul, you'll never go back to watching that"

"I won't Ammi, I promise" he replied

Fatima was happy, she hadn't felt this accomplished ever in her life. She saw Abdul's circumcised penis throbbing as his eyes would again and again divert to her breast. "Now that you have been a good boy, let me reward you for that" saying this Fatima moved slightly to her side.

"Come lay on my lap, let us relive those days again" saying that she pulled Abdul close till Abdul rested his head on her thighs. She guided her left breast to his mouth. Abdul was too shocked to react, he followed as things went, he wrapped his lips around her nipple and started sucking on it.

His soft lips and wet tongue made Fatima moan slightly, Abdul had indeed grown into a fine young man. The feeling of his soft lips was exciting. Fatima's eyes moved to his throbbing penis. She moved him up over her laps and gave him the right nipple instead. Doing so she reached for his dick and wrapped her hands around it.

Feeling the soft hands of his mother with the motherly love gripped his penis, Abdul was oozing with excitement. He took a deep breath and moaned as his mother slowly stroked his penis. "You have become a beautiful man Abdul" Fatima said smiling looking in his eyes.

Slow strokes of her hands rubbed his exposed pink penis head, he shivered everytime her palm gently massaged the head and moved back to stroking the body again. A few stroked later he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he hadn't felt the urge to cum this strong ever before.

He pushed his lower body up and held her other breast and moaning while the nipple still in his lips he let loose strings of semen all over her. Fatima was surprised by the secretion and cleaned his penis gently. Cleaning it with her t-shirt she left him go and said "always stay a man Abdul and remember you promised me, you won't talk about this with anyone"

Saying this Fatima left the room picking up her bra and her t-shirt. Abdul crashed on his bed with his penis still exposed. He had just explored his sexuality and realized that he was completely straight. He knew he was never watching gay porn again.

While Fatima went to her room and entered her bathroom. She turned on the hot shower and stood right beneath, She cleaned the semen from over her breasts and her thoughts drifted to Abdul's penis, the girth and the length that she hadn't expected. She could not control but move her hand to her pussy, she could not believe she was masturbating thinking of her son.

Will this exploration stop there or will Fatima took more steps?

iamnerd
iamnerd
54 Followers