All Comments on 'Exploring Sexuality with Muslim Mom'

by iamnerd

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Let me see if I get this????? Because I think I do???

"Feeling the soft hands of his mother with the motherly love gripped his penis, Abdul was oozing with excitement. He took a deep breath and moaned as his mother slowly stroked his penis. "You have become a beautiful man Abdul" Fatima said smiling looking in his eyes."

And then, a bit later, in closing the story,

"Saying this Fatima left the room picking up her bra and her t-shirt. Abdul crashed on his bed with his penis still exposed. He had just explored his sexuality and realized that he was completely straight. He knew he was never watching gay porn again."

Oh Well, glad I am not a psychiatrist with the day off work to read. Oh well, this is a sound argument that can LOL, LMAO, and LMFAO, never be torn down. Mom has totally fixed things, I mean set it in stone, her son is straight, and he will continue that way for the rest of his life, for sure! Thanks mom!

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood3 months ago

Looking forward to a follow-up story or two.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well done. I'm sure she needs to be certain that he stays on the right path, and has no confusion about all that a woman can offer.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Of course it will continue .... that's half way .... smart woman, mother .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

great Fatima should take more steps to make sure he is never going to think of being gay

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A great beginning! Would love if you continued, experiments into sex and perhaps make Fatima realize that Abdul is the man for her? Love when these stories end in love, breeding and impregnation. Who would choose a abusing father over a loving son? Great stuff! 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I know it's fantasy, but what this story says isn't possible. Some sort of disclaimer should exist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useriamnerd@iamnerd
Sex is a form of art, the slow gasps, heavy breaths, beads of sweat, the soft fragrance of your bodies in the air, every little twitch that your body makes, every little noise that escapes, the feeling of love in the air. Everything together forms this amazing piece of art and...