Exploring with an Old Friend

Story Info
A story of first time gay sex.
1.3k words
4.32
18.8k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've known Jim since I was ten years old and I was always fascinated by him. He was a couple of years older and because of this I thought he was very cool and wanted to emulate him as much as possible.

He wore glasses so naturally I wanted to wear glasses. He wore a certain style of shirt, I wanted to wear the same kind. I had an obsession with him that I couldn't explain or understand. I just knew that I liked him.

I'm an adult now, mid forties divorced but happy with my life for the most part. I lost track of Jim many years ago due to him moving and didn't think about him like I used to. That is until I got a friend request from him on Facebook.

Now, I won't say I forgot about him but he wasn't present in my mind like he used to be when I was younger but the friend request brought a lot of thoughts and feelings rushing back.

I accepted his request and within minutes he texted me asking how I was doing. We exchanged friendly small talk for several minutes until he said he had to go but he was coming home for vacation and was hoping we could meet up for old times sake.

I said sure and we both said goodbye. I leaned back in my chair as thoughts of meeting him again raced through my mind. I checked his profile and specifically looked through his photos.

He was attractive, very attractive. With each photo I looked at the more aroused I became and the more excited I was to see him again.

I considered myself bisexual despite not ever having had any type of encounter with another man just watching porn and using a dildo on myself while I fantasised about being with a man. Seeing all the photos of Jim made me very horny so I decided to use my dildo to take care of it.

Over the next few weeks as I anxiously waited for Jim's arrival I spent a lot of time thinking about him while I used my dildo. The last time I was this obsessed with someone was my ex wife long before our marriage went sideways and I have never been this turned on by a man before.

Finally one day I got the text I've been waiting for, Jim was home. He said he would come by to visit in a day or two once he spent some quality time with his family. This gave me time to think about what I wanted to say to him because up to this point I hadn't really thought about that. All I knew is that I wanted to be next to him and see what happens.

Two days later a knock came on my door,it was Jim. He had gotten taller since I last saw him. Close to six feet or more.

He stretched out his arms and hugged me. I invited him in and asked if he wanted anything.

"A cup of coffee would be nice." he replied, ``if it's not too much trouble that is."

I smiled and said it' no problem at all and proceeded to get it ready.

'"So how have you been?" he asked as he looked around my kitchen.

"Not too bad," I replied, pouring the coffee.

"Just working and mucking around the house" I continued as I handed him his coffee.

We spoke for a long time catching up talking about our jobs, hobbies and relationships.

"I broke up with a guy after two years together," he said while taking a sip of coffee.

"I'm sorry, you knew I was gay right" he said, almost sounding nervous.

I nodded and reassured him that I knew and it was OK trying no to sound too excited by it but I think he knew when he lightly brushed my hand with his fingers.

"I was hoping...we could .... Never mind" I spoke with a nervous tone.

He took my hand, leaned over and kissed me and with that I knew. He knew the whole time and that coming to see me was no accident.

He asked me where my bedroom was and then led me to it. He closed the door and the blinds to make sure that what we did was private.

"We won't do a lot,this time but we'll explore a little bit," he said with a smile.

I smiled back as he came in for another kiss.This time I kissed back. I had kissed my share of women but this was a whole experience for me.

He slowly lifted and removed my shirt and threw it to the floor. I was in decent enough shape. Not Mr.universe by no means but no slouch either. He removed his shirt to reveal a six pack and chiselled pecs.

We continued kissing as our hands rubbed over each other's back. He reached down with one hand and began to feel my now very stiff cock. Rubbing it up and down made it even harder and I wasn't sure I wasn't going to explode right then and there but I managed to hold on.

He began to unzip my jeans and slide them down.My bulge was still contained by my underwear but soon they joined my jeans around my ankles. My stiff,5.5 inch cock was throbbing and dripping with juices as he took it in his warm hand and slowly stroked it from head to balls. I started kissing his neck as he firmly stroked my cock almost bringing me to climax.

He stopped and took a step back and began removing his clothes. I stroked myself watching him seductively strip down. Coming closer he began to kiss me again. Placing his hand upon my head he pushed me down until I was on my knees with his glorious over six inch cock staring at me.

He didn't say a word but rather he guided me forward. I took the hint and took his hard cock in one hand and gently kissed it. I licked the head of it before taking it into my mouth. Slowly I took almost every inch of him sucking back and forth gradually increasing the pace but not going too fast. Without thinking about it too much I dubbed his balls with my other hand and massaged them. He let out a low moan followed by a louder one.

I had a feeling he was getting closer to climaxing judging from how loud he was moaning. I wasn't too far off myself as I stroked my hard cock while sucking his. His moans were almost deafening and it was clear that he was close which made me get closer. After another loud moan he grabbed a handful of my hair,told me to stop and brought me back to my feet.

I stood eye to eye with him as he tried to catch his breath. He grabbed my cock,pulled me closer and took his and began to rub them together. His other hand brought me to him and he began to kiss me. My right hand groped his hip and ass while my left hand was placed firmly on his muscular arm. It didn't take long for the two of us to explode together and let out a giant moan.

I collapsed on my bed and he sat next to me.

"So," he said with an exhausted voice, " how was it?"

Looking up and into his green eyes there was only one answer I could give.

"It was amazing."

We each showered and dressed. It was getting late and I needed to get home. Before leaving I asked him if we could do this again.

"Sure," he said, "but maybe next time we'll do something more."

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I got in my car and drove home. I went to bed that night wondering what we might do the next time or when the next time would be. All I knew for certain was that I was very much looking forward to the next time.