Exposed in the Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?!" I repeat, this time with futile desperation.

"Suzie, you silly little airhead, you lost the bet, and now you have to pay the price."

"But... but I got lost, and... and room service almost caught me, and..."

"Holy shit, Ginny, she did get lost! Haha! How the hell did you manage that, Suzie?" Allison is talking a bit too loud. She tends to do that when she's drunk. And she's positively gleeful, enjoying my misfortune.

I stammer, "I took the elevator, and... and it went to the wrong floor..."

"You do know you have to push the button for the floor you want—" Jane can't quite finish what she's saying, doubling over in a fit of giggles. I can hear that she's just making a joke, but this brings a flush of embarrassment to my cheeks as I can't come up with any sort of comeback.

Ginny takes control again. "It doesn't really matter how stupid Suzie is, or why..." She looks down at my bald pussy, then back to Jane. "I don't see any handcuff keys..." The other two can't contain their laughter at this, but Ginny continues unfazed, "...which means that she hasn't completed the task. So, Suzie, are you reneging on our bet?"

She pulls her phone out of her pocket, probably getting the camera ready...

Well, you did agree to do this dare in lieu of Ginny getting naked photos of you, Suzie...

"No!" I shout it too loud, and glance quickly at the door across the hall. I lower my voice to a harsh whisper. "No. Okay, Ginny. A deal's a deal. I'll do it. I just need one more chance. Give me a minute, and then I'll go."

Ginny sighs, but I can see she's trying to hide a smile. "Jane, go get the stuff." Jane suppresses a giggle and rushes over to her bed.

"What stuff?"

"Holy, shit, Suzie, you're so fucking stupid!" Allison says this last while trying not to laugh out loud.

"What the hell, Allison?"

Ginny grabs my chin and turns my face toward her. "I said there would be a penalty if you came back without those keys, didn't I, Suzie?"

Oh.

Yeah... I do remember Ginny saying something like that...

"But that was just joking around—"

"You talk too much, Suzie." Still with her hand on my chin, Ginny steps forward and grabs my crotch!

I gasp! Time slows down. My eyes open wide as her fingers separate the folds of my pussy lips, and encounter the obvious dampness therein. My mouth opens in shock...

And out of the corner of my eye, I see Jane, with something in her hand, heading quickly toward my face...

And then my mouth is full of something. A ball with two straps attached. A gag. Fuck me! I should have known the "penalty" would be something else from Jane's bag of bondage gear. I knew she had brought a whole bunch of stuff on our road trip at Allison's request, but I hadn't seen it yet because of the stupid handcuff bet I made with Ginny.

I'm too shocked to resist, partly because of Ginny's hand, which is now gently but firmly rubbing my pussy.

"Holy shit, Ginny! I had no idea Suzie was such a horny slut!"

I want to glare at Allison for that, but I can't. Because my eyes are starting to roll up into their lids, and it feels like my whole body is shaking. I do my best to control myself, but I can tell I'm going to fail. I'm going to have an orgasm right here in the doorway of a hotel room, in front of my closest friends, in just a few seconds of being touched, and they're never going to let me live it down.

Don't fight it, Suzie. It's going to feel so good. Let it happen!

I realize I've started humping Ginny's hand. That's it, I'm going to cum...

Just then, Ginny pulls her hand away, and I can't get over the edge! Nooo! My body shifts forward, wanting more...

Then I feel the straps of the gag tighten as Jane pulls it snug, and fastens the buckle, and I snap out of it, blinking, and a muffled sob comes out.

I'm ashamed at being so obviously turned on in front of them, but I can't help myself. The cunt wants what it wants...

"Okay, now it's time for your penalty, Suzie!" Ginny grins wickedly.

Wait, wasn't the gag my penalty? I try to say that. A bit of spittle drips down my chin.

"Are you sure, Ginny? Maybe the gag is enough." I look over at Jane and nod vigorously in agreement, grateful.

"No, no, no. That's just to help her stay quiet!" Ginny and Allison burst out laughing again, and Jane can't help but join them after a second or two. "The dumb slut needs all the help we can give her. But she's got to take her penalty for coming back as empty-handed as she is empty-headed."

"Don't worry, Suzie..." whispers Allison, "We just got you some bling!" More laughter. I fail to die of humiliation only because I'm too confused.

Then Jane's standing there with a tube of Vaseline in one hand and a shiny silver butt plug with a big, red, fake jewel on its base. My eyes nearly pop right out of my head. They can't be serious!

They're just trying to scare me and get me going, right?

Jane squeezes some lube onto the tip of the plug, then starts spreading it around. I've never seen one in person before, and it looks huge! My eyes must be bulging out of their sockets.

Jane steps toward me. "Don't worry, Suzie. I know how to do this so it won't hurt."

I start shaking my head and backing away from Jane, not paying attention to where I'm going. No, no, no, no, no!

Ginny grins sadistically, stepping up beside Jane. "Well, since you insist, Suzie, we'll do this out in the hallway..."

I freeze, and look around. Sure enough, I've backed myself right into the middle of the corridor! Shit! I try to tell them to let me back in, but it comes out garbled by the gag.

"What was that, Suzie? You want to forfeit instead?" She lifts her phone and wiggles it around. I shake my head emphatically. No!

"Well, that's what it's gonna be if you don't accept the penalty. Either bend over or start posing. It's up to you..."

I look back and forth between Jane, holding the plug, with a mild, reassuring smile on her face, and Ginny, grinning menacingly and brandishing her phone. What am I gonna do?

Jane speaks up, "I'll be real gentle, Suzie. Seriously, you might like it."

Oh, come on, girl... You're dying to know what that feels like!

Allison leans over and stage whispers in Ginny's ear, "I bet she chickens out and takes the photos." The two of them laugh. Fuck.

I'd better get this over with quickly, or I might have an audience. I turn to Jane and nod my head, whimpering.

"Okay, then. I'm going to need you to squat or bend over, then I'll work it in gradually, okay?" I nod again, and turn sideways to her, facing the end of the hallway.

"Oh, don't worry, we can help her with that! Allison, grab her wrists."

"Got it!"

Almost as if they had practiced it, Ginny puts her hand on my head and pushes down, while Allison lifts my cuffed hands up high, forcing me to bend forward at the hips. I stumble forward a bit, my feet spreading out for better balance, almost to the limit of the chain, but Ginny stops me from moving forward any further. She's always been stronger than me. Then I realize my ass is pointed straight toward the far end of the hallway...

"Hold this for a second, Allison. Careful, it's slippery." I try to move my head so I can see what Jane's doing, but all I can see is her feet, if I look between my own legs.

"Okay, Suzie, just try to relax now. It's much easier with lots of lube." Then I feel Jane's fingertip, right between my cheeks, slimy and warm, worming its way right into my ass hole! I flinch, but can't really move without falling on my face, so I try to relax. It feels...alien. But also...

Oh, wow! You're loving this, aren't you, you little slut?

Holy shit, that feels good! Why the hell does that feel good?! My ass is squirming now, and I feel her finger push through...

...and I let out a low moan through the gag!

"Haha! Check it out, Ginny, she loves it! Suzie, I gotta say you're full of surprises tonight!"

"Quiet, Allison. You made her tense up again."

Jane's right, I realize. My anus had just clenched around her finger. Which is now rotating, and—fuck, that feels good—another finger pushes in, also coated in thick lube. She swirls them around for a few more seconds, and I can't help it; I moan again.

"Okay, that should do it." Her fingers withdraw, and I find myself whimpering at the loss. "Now the plug."

Fuck! Had I really forgotten about the plug? Or the fact that we're standing out in the hallway?!

But before I have time to freak out about that again, I feel it. Cool, slick with vaseline, hard, but with a dull point, wiggling around just like Jane's finger, but much, much thicker! Oh, my G-d!

Jane pushes harder, and I start to topple forward, but Ginny gets her hands on my shoulders and shoves back the other way, and I regain balance, just as I feel the plug open my tight little virgin asshole!

For a second, I wonder if it's really going to fit. It sort of pauses there, and Jane lets up on the pressure just as its widest point opens me up...

Then, suddenly, I realize it's not stopping, but Jane's not pushing anymore. Instead, my ass is sucking the plug right in! This time the sound I make is higher pitched and louder. The sensation is unbelievable as my sphincter closes around the neck of the plug, and the body of it moves further in pressing on my insides all around.

"Damn, Jane! That was so cool! Ginny, you've got to see this! Her butthole just sucked the plug right in, like it belongs there!"

"Haha! Don't worry, Allison, I'm sure I'll get to see it next time our little slut puppet loses a bet."

Then they let me go. My hands are released and Ginny helps me straighten up without falling. She grabs my chin and looks me in the eye, sternly.

"Now Suzie, listen." Ginny sounds patronizing. "I know you had some trouble finding the right room. Remember it's room 102. One, zero, two. That means it's on the first floor, Suzie." She says it very slow, like she's spelling it out for a toddler. I'm blushing bright red and wishing I could fire off a retort.

Oh, don't be silly, Suzie. Even without the gag, you know you're too dim for verbal sparring with Ginny!

Allison interrupts from behind me. "...or is it 104? Hahaha!" Then they all start cracking up again.

I get to my feet and start to scurry away, and Ginny says sarcastically, "Oh, you're right, Allison! They're in 104!"

Then their giggles fade as they stagger back to our room. The door shuts, then opens one more time, and Ginny says, "Remember, if you come back again before you make it there, we'll have to give you another penalty!"

Just before it closes again, I hear Allison saying, "Did you see how wet her cunt is, Jane?"

And then I'm alone in the hallway, and it's time to try the elevators again.


I can't go back to my own room, and the stairs are just too dangerous. I walk toward the elevators again, but now my attention is focused mainly on the novel sensation of the plug in my ass.

You like it, don't you, you empty-headed slut!

Then there's the matter of the drooling. before I'm halfway there, I've got a substantial amount dripping down from my chin onto my tits. It mostly runs in a rivulet between them, down onto my stomach, but a little bit drips onto my left nipple as I turn my head in response to a small noise.

But the plug! Oh, G-d! It shifts around inside me with every step I take. I feel my pussy getting wetter as it moves, and I can't take my mind off thoughts of getting...penetrated...in various ways...

You want to get fucked by a nice big fat cock while that plug is still in your ass, don't you, Suzie? I wonder what Brad would think of his nice sweet girlfriend if he knew what a slut you really are...

I realize I've been lost in thought, and I walked right past the elevator bank! I turn myself around and head back, cursing myself.

All it took was a plug up your ass to turn your brain to mush, Suzie! And you're enjoying it now, admit it!

I try to focus on getting to the elevators. I didn't overshoot by much. As I approach the call buttons, I realize they've actually made things easier for me in one small way; the ball gag is just the right size and shape for pressing these buttons.

I bend down, praying that nobody walks by and sees me displaying my bejeweled booty, and very carefully position the gag to press the down button. It still takes me three tries to get it lined up. I check that it's the right button.

I check again. Down. Good.

As I wait, my fear of discovery comes back. I feel even more exposed than before. And vulnerable.

And horny...

What's taking this elevator so long?!

Another sensation joins the party. I need to pee.

Maybe it's the pressure from the plug in my ass, but I definitely feel the urge now. I start shifting my weight back and forth, holding my knees together. I should be able to hold out until I get to my friends' room, though.

Why is this elevator so slow?! Did it take this long last time?

Does that mean someone called it from above, and is on their way down?!

I'm just about to scurry around the corner, just in case, when—

Ding! The elevator is here! I'm panicking, frozen like a deer in the headlights...

The doors open, but it's empty! Relieved, I scoot into it, making my chains clatter on the threshold. Then I set to work pressing the button for floor 1.

On my first attempt, I miss, and get 2. Crap!

Can't you do anything right tonight, Suzie?

I try again, and finally get the button for the first floor. I want to fall on my knees and cry!

The doors close. The elevator moves, and it's going down...

I straighten up and turn to look at myself in the big mirror on the back wall of the elevator, and see...

A dumb fucking slut. That's what you are now, Suzie.

I've got tears on my cheeks. I don't know when that happened. There's the bright red perforated ball gag in my mouth, held in place with a black leather strap. It's shiny from all the drool that I can't control.

Speaking of which, there's a long, thick line of slobber dangling from my chin, and plenty of it glistening on my tits, and dripping down my front all the way to my navel.

Below that, my bald pussy still looks reddish from being shaved earlier. Or maybe it's because it's flushed because I'm so turned on by all this. Which is also visible in the mirror. I can see my cunt lips are engorged, and glistening with fluid other than drool.

And I can't see the plug in my ass, but I can feel it...

Ding! I'm snapped out of my reverie as the elevator arrives. I turn and step forward, then realize that I'm still on the wrong floor!

This is floor 2, where the hotel conference rooms are. It's probably abandoned at this time of night, so I shouldn't have anything to worry about...

"Hold the elevator!"

Oh, fuck!

The voice sounded far off, but not too far! I bend down in front of the panel and start frantically jabbing at the "door close" button, hoping that it's actually connected.

It seems to take forever, and I hear footsteps rushing to catch the elevator...

Finally, the doors start to close, but the footsteps are very close now!

The doors finish closing, but there's still a chance that he'll get to the call button in time. I'm holding my breath...

And the elevator lurches downward again! I'm saved! Again, I want to slump down onto the floor, but I'm not done yet.

Ding!

Mercifully, this floor is quiet. I start moving down the hallway. I just need to find Bethany, Harriet, and Lisa in room 102.

Or was it 104? Shit.

I remember Allison making a joke about me not being able to remember the room number, and she said the wrong number on purpose. But which number did she say?

It's 102, you idiot!

Is it, though? I think that's the number Allison said as a joke. But maybe that was 104...

Oh, fuck me! I'm finally here, in the hallway outside their room, and I'm so scatterbrained I can't remember which number it is!

I stand in front of 104, trying to decide what to do. 102 is a good 15 feet away.

What are you going to do, Suzie?

Well, whatever I do, I'd better do it soon, because my bladder feels fuller by the second.

Then it hits me! Knock softly! Yes! If I knock on the wrong door, whoever's in there is probably sleeping, and I won't disturb them. If I guess right, my friends will notice, because they're waiting for me!

You got that right, Suzie — you're their entertainment for the night.

But which door to knock on? Well, 104 is closer, and I really need to pee. I step up to the door, turn sideways and carefully tap on it twice with a knuckle. Then I lean toward the door and listen. Nothing. Well, nothing I can hear, anyway. I wait a few more seconds.

You really should have started just listening at the door, you dummy! Bethany and Harriet aren't the quietest people around, after all.

Then the sound of a door opening breaks the silence of the corridor. I look frantically around, hoping it's my friends in 102 checking to see if I made it there...

I turn and shuffle away from the door to 104 a few steps, then, suddenly, it opens!

My eyes bulge, I gasp in shock, and turn back towards the door to 104. It was, indeed, the wrong door!

There's a bleary-eyed, middle-aged man in pyjamas standing there in the doorway, just a couple of feet away from me. His expression transitions from sleepy to shocked in the blink of an eye.

I stand there frozen in terror for an instant, then realize that something even worse is happening...

I feel the hot trickle of urine on the insides of my thighs. My bladder couldn't hold out! Instinctively, I try to hide what's happening to me by turning around. And I try to stop the flow which is rapidly becoming a spray by bending forward a bit at the waist and bringing my knees together. My left knee is slightly higher than the right, with that foot up on tiptoe.

I'm mortified beyond reason. But it starts working; the flow is cutting off. That's when I realize what I must look like now to Mr Businessman behind me. I'm showing off my ass, complete with bling. Oh, G-d!

"Can I help you, miss?" I turn, and Mr Businessman has stepped right up to me, and puts his hand on my shoulder!

"Suzie? Holy shit, you guys! Suzie's finally here! And she's made a friend!" There's raucous laughter from 102.

"It's okay, miss. Let me walk you over to your friends." His voice is soothing. His arm around me, one hand on each of my forearms, he guides me gently over to my friends. "Having a little late night fun, eh, girls?"

Bethany steps forward to meet us, with Harriet close behind. "Sorry about our friend; she just couldn't remember which room we were in. Suzie here isn't the sharpest tack in the bulletin board." I try my best to glare at her, but I probably just look pathetic and embarrassed.

Just as we reach Bethany and Harriet, Mr Businessman lets his right hand slip down my arm, onto my back, and over my ass, which he gives a tiny little squeeze, causing the plug to wiggle inside me! My whole body shudders. I think it's the start of an orgasm! Could this possibly get any worse!

Don't you mean better? You know you want him to do more than that to you...

The moment passes, though, and I don't go into convulsions of either ecstasy or shame. Mr Businessman smiles benevolently and waves. "Well, good night, girls. Have fun, but try not to make too much noise. You don't want anyone to take advantage of your little friend here."

Harriet and Bethany guide me back to their room like a lost child. As we reach their door, I look up to see Lisa there, holding her phone, chewing gum, and smirking. She opens the door to let us in.


"Holy shit, Suzie! You're a mess!"