Exposed in the Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm confused for a minute, trying to do the math.

Damn, Suzie, you're unbelievably stupid! You can see the end of the hallway over there, with the door to the stairs! The elevator is the other way, you fucking dimwit!

I feel myself blushing, though there's nobody around and start gingerly making my way back to the elevator. The cuffs on my ankles are digging into my sore flesh there, and I hope I'm not getting visible bruises from them.

As I calm down, the worries about being discovered return. I start jumping at little noises. Maybe I'm imagining things, but I think I can feel that huge load of cum in my rectum, trying to squeeze its way past the plug.

At long last, I reach the elevators. One last trip. Please, be empty! I make sure to press the down button, imagining what I must look like, bent over at the waist, bejeweled ass sticking out, cunt leaking cum...

How is it that I'm getting horny again from this?

I keep telling you Suzie, but you're just too dumb to get it, aren't you? You are a mindless, needy, cock-sucking whore!

I check the hallway again. Empty. This elevator is taking forever!

Ding! Finally! The doors open, and I'm in luck, it's empty.

I get in, and press the button for the third floor. No problem this time. Wait—that is my floor, right? Yes, it is. 326. Hang on. Is it 326 or 325? Oh, shit...

The doors close, and the elevator jolts as it begins its descent. I turn to look at myself in the mirror. I'm almost unrecognizable. I've got a line of drool connecting my chin to my chest. With my hands palm-to-palm behind my back, my tits are thrust forward. My face is a mess, too, but it's not obvious that it's from Birthday Boy's cum, luckily. I look down at my pussy and inner thighs, and I can definitely see it there, but maybe I can hide it? I'm sure plenty of that fluid is my own cunt juice. There's no mistaking what I'm looking at. The girl in the mirror is a well-used, dirty slut.

At least my friends won't know everything that's happened to me...

Then the elevator stops. The doors open. I step out, and make my way down the hall.

So, you silly slut, which is your room, 325, or 326? They're right across the hall from each other. Which door do you knock on? Ha! You probably forgot which was your room on purpose!

I shuffle over to 325, and put my ear against the door. Surely, my friends will still be up waiting for me, so I'll be able to hear them talking. There's no sound from this door, so I check the other one. Nothing there, either. Shit! Have they gone to sleep, and abandoned me out here like this?! Would Ginny do that?

I go back to check 325 again, and then I hear giggling behind me. That's got to be my friends! I head back to my own door at last!

Then the door opens a crack, but the security bolt is in place. I see Ginny there. "Hi, Suzie! Did you bring the handcuff keys back?" Stifled giggles erupt. "Also, what the hell took you so long? You got lost again, didn't you!" open laughter follows.

If my face wasn't bright red before, it is now. And I feel a little spasm from my needy, hungry cunt, which lets some more jizz out to ooze down my thigh. It feels like a huge gob of the stuff...

"Okay, Ginny, time to let her in," Jane pleads, but she's still suppressing a chuckle, too.

"I'm still waiting to see if she's got those keys!"

Fuck. Did I forget to bring the keys? Or did I drop them somewhere?! I can't remember now! Oh, no!

What was the deal with the keys? I think Bethany said something about them. I try to say "Bethany" through the gag...

"Meth? Holy shit, Suzie! We let you out for one night, and you start doing drugs! You really are a cheap whore!"

I try again. But they're all just laughing now, even Jane, though she's still asking Ginny to let me in.

"We have the keys to the cuffs here, Suzie! Ow!" Ginny elbowed her. "You can come in".

They shut the door to open the bolt, and I step back, but just then I hear another door handle turn. Directly behind me. I spin around, and find myself face to face with a bleary-eyed old man, who looks angry.

Then he sees me. It takes only a moment for his expression to transform from livid to delighted.

I must be quite the spectacle, and he leers at me, up and down, on display, covered in various fluids, not concealing his enjoyment of my predicament at all.

"Well, aren't you a nice surprise, dear?"

And then I realize the door behind me is open, too, and my friends are all staring at me as well.

Allison says, "Haha! I get it! That's what Bethany meant! Whore!" And they can't control their giggling.

Ginny is the first to recover, and steps forward to my side, smiling at the old man in the opposite doorway. "Got a good look?"

"I certainly did, young lady. Just let me know if you plan to put on any more shows while you're here. However, if you don't mind, it would be nice if you'd keep the noise down just a bit." His grin widens. He doesn't move, just keeps ogling me, as Ginny slowly takes my arm and turns me around to lead me back into the room.

"I see what you mean there! That jewel makes the "O" in "whore"! Clever!" And he cackles softly, then starts coughing. I somehow manage to put it together, and realize what those guys were doing to my ass cheeks...

The door closes behind me. I'm finally safe in my own room.

My knees feel suddenly weak, and I think for a second I'm going to pass out, when Allison says, "We should send Bethany some pictures!"

I moan in my gag.

"Just kidding, Suzie, but you're a mess! What a filthy slut they made you into! How does it feel?" She's looking at me, intense and excited.

Ginny puts a hand between my legs, but I have no dignity left. "Wow! I didn't know it was possible for a cunt to get this wet! Allison, I think Suzie's gonna take your crown as the biggest slut in our dorm!"

Allison blushes slightly, and punches Ginny in the arm. Then she laughs. "Very funny, bitch. But just because she's this horny doesn't mean she's going to suck as much cock as me." They all laugh, and I'm sure my face is beet red. I swallow hard, and notice that my throat is a bit sore...

"Okay, let's at least get this gag off her." I look gratefully at Jane, who starts unbuckling the strap. "Do you want to sit down?"

"No way! I don't want all that cunt juice getting on our beds!"

"What's the matter, Allison? You were just bragging about all the cocks you suck!"

"I always swallow every drop, Ginny. No mess!"

Jane finishes getting the gag off, and asks if I'm okay. All I can manage is a nod. I close my eyes and try not to give away everything that's happened. "I'll go get the handcuff keys, Suzie. Hang in there." I lean back against the wall.

Then I feel a hand on my breast. Ginny's touching me again. I can't help it. I moan softly.

"It would be a shame to leave Suzie so horny, wouldn't it, Allison?" Her other hand lightly touches my clit. Automatically, my hips thrust forward to increase the pressure. I'm breathing very hard.

Ginny leans in and whispers in my ear, "Do you want me to make you cum, Suzie?"

I whimper. A long, whiny sound as she slowly rubs my clit. I give in, and nod my head. She keeps whispering, "Then you're going to have to beg for it." She takes her hand away, and I whimper louder, as my hips thrust forward, trying to find her fingers again. My feet move apart.

She whispers, "Say it, Suzie. Say out loud that you're a dumb horny slut, and you'll do anything to have me make you cum."

I bite my lip. It would be so humiliating to say that. She slaps my cunt, and I blurt it out:

"I'm a dumb horny slut, and I'll do whatever you want! Please, please make me cum!"

She immediately resumes fingering me, frantically rubbing my clit, and in seconds, I'm cumming again, and my body is shaking! Then, with horror, I realize that I'm also peeing!

"Fuck, Ginny! You made her piss herself!" I manage to stop the flow, bringing my knees together. Somehow I hadn't emptied my bladder completely when Muscles fucked my brains out. My face must be bright red. Then she slaps my tits, one after the other, then forces her fingers into my cunt.

In my ear, Ginny says, "Say you want to get used like a dirty whore, Suzie."

I start to echo her automatically. "I want to get used..." I trail off.

"Like a dirty whore, Suzie. Say it!"

I almost shout it this time. "I want to get used like a dirty whore!"

Then she pulls her fingers out of my cunt, and pushes them into my mouth. I start sucking my own juices.

"Did you get all that, Allison?"

I look up at Alison and Jane, standing opposite me in the entry to our room. Allison's got her phone up, pointed right at me, and she's got a wicked grin.

"But you promised no pictures, Ginny!"

"I promised I wouldn't take any pictures, Suzie." Oh, shit. "Brad's gonna love this, isn't he?"

My eyes widen in terror, and my mouth opens in shock. My face must be white as a sheet. I look at Ginny and plead, "No! No, guys! You wouldn't do that to me, would you?!"

"Of course not, Suzie! We love our little mindless fucktoy!" My face goes back to being more red than white... "As long as you do everything I say from now on, of course..." And they all giggle.

Jane rolls her eyes after a few seconds. "Don't worry, Suzie, we'll take care of you." She really sounds sincere as she steps forward with the handcuff key and starts unlocking the leg irons.

Ginny gently strokes my disheveled hair. "I'm joking, Suzie, don't worry. Brad may be boring as fuck, but I know you love him, so I won't do anything to mess that up. And I'll make sure all these other bitches lay off, too..." The corners of her mouth start twitching into a smirk. "As long as you do everything we tell you to this weekend." Then she laughs again, and the others join in.

Finally, I can't resist, and find myself giggling along with them, despite myself. When our laughter finally peters out, Jane speaks up.

"Allison, Ginny, lay off now and let me take care of Suzie." The two of them obediently retreat to the other end of the room and sit down at the table there.

Jane opens the handcuffs, and I rub my wrists, which feel a bit sore, but not nearly as bad as my ankles.

"Sorry, Suzie. I forgot how rough these leg irons are on bare ankles. I think you've got a little bruising, but it's not too bad. I'm gonna get you some ice. Do you want me to take the plug out first?"

My eyes go wide. Oh, fuck! That plug is still holding in what feels like a huge load of cum! The stuff on my face was almost entirely gone, and my extra-gooey cunt seems to have been given a pass somehow, but I picture the plug coming out and that viscous, white fluid pouring out after it...

There would be no mistaking what it is, or how it got there, and there would be questions. I can keep a secret, but I'm a terrible liar. I panic!

"No!" I shout, much more emphatically than appropriate. Jane jumps, startled, but she doesn't challenge me.

"Oh! Okay, Suzie..."

Allison teases from across the room, "Oooh! Suzie loves it so much, she wants to keep it in!" I half-smile in nervous anguish, blushing furiously.

Ginny's eyes bug out, and she points an accusing finger at me. "Look at her face! She does want to keep it in!" I'm sure I look guilty as hell. I turn to hide my face from the two of them, probably incriminating myself further...

Jane smiles kindly at me. "It's okay, Suzie." She leans closer and lowers her voice. "I've even slept with one in a few times. It's okay if you want to do that." She looks a bit sheepish. "I might if I were the one in your shoes..."

When she turns to go get the ice, Allison calls out, "Hey, we should send Suzie to go get it!"

Jane's reply is very firm. "No. She's had enough, and needs time to recover. This is important." Then softer, to me: "I'll be right back."

I feel like I've gotten away with it, but I know Ginny and Allison are very good at getting the truth out of me, so I turn to the bathroom.

"I'm, uh, just gonna go clean up a bit."

Ginny asks, "Want any help with that?" and I can't tell whether she's being friendly or just ribbing me some more. I mumble something negative, and close the door behind me.

First I pause to take a deep breath and let it out. Then I turn on the faucet and splash water on my face. I take another deep breath, and reach behind me to pull out the plug...

Wow! It doesn't want to come out. I guess I need to be in another position. I get down on my knees on the tiles. I bend forward, reach behind and pull, but my ass is still clenching. I twist it, and that seems to help. It starts to move. I tilt it a bit...

And suddenly it pops out. And I feel warm, thick, slippery fluid pouring out after it. It feels like a full pint of the stuff oozes out of me.

I guess he was right about how to seal his cum into a whore...

I can't resist; I need to have a look at it. I turn around, without getting up. There's a small pool of the viscous white fluid, contrasting sharply with the black tile floor.

Looks pretty clean, doesn't it?

It's nowhere near as much as it felt like on its way out of my hole...

Not so much. You've seen it now. Don't you want to smell it, too?

I take a closer look, a bit mesmerized by the subtle swirls and faint yellowish tinge in places. For some reason I can't explain, I lean closer, and inhale. The odor isn't very strong. I look at the plug, still in my hand, glistening with a thin sheen of the same goo.

You want to taste it, Suzie, you mindless, silly whore...

As if in a trance, I bring it close to my mouth, and extend the tip of my tongue, touching the plug.

It's not the first time you've tasted that tonight.

I lick it, tasting the filmy mixture of cum, lube, and whatever else was in my ass. It surprises me that it's not repugnant at all.

You want it all now. That one little taste, and you want to swallow that whole load, you cum-guzzling whore!

I lick my lips. I turn slowly, and stare at the pool of cum on the floor. Cum that just poured out of my own filthy ass hole.

You're going to do it! It needs to be cleaned up somehow, doesn't it?

Oh, G-d! I'm going to do it. I have to do it. I'm hungry for it...

I bend down, ass up in the air, tongue out, nose almost touching the puddle of cum.

You can't help it, Suzie. It's just too bad nobody's watching...

I picture Ginny and Bethany and Allison watching me do this as my tongue slides across the floor, pushing the puddle of cum forward, sticking to it slightly. They're giggling and calling me names. And there's Harriet, shrieking at what a disgusting whore I am, as I slurp it up into my mouth. And Jane biting her lip nervously as I swallow a big mouthful of the stuff, hungrily. And Lisa, with her camera, filming the whole performance. My clit throbs...

Three more swipes with my tongue and the floor is clean. Why the fuck did I do that?!

You were hungry for cum, you dumb cocksucking slut! Wasn't it deliciously dirty?

I shake my head to try to snap myself out of whatever state I had put myself in and look at the plug. Oh, right... I just told everyone I wanted to keep this in my ass tonight. Fuck! Oh, well...

I reach back, and line it up. It actually feels good, if a bit tender. I push, and it's not easy. I arch my back, and stick my ass out to open myself up wider, and—

Remember to breathe, you dumb slut!

I exhale and try to relax, and feel the resistance drop, and my sphincter open, and with a sudden rush, it gets past the widest point and I gasp involuntarily. Fuck me, that felt good!

Knock, knock!

"Suzie, are you okay in there?" It's Jane, at the door to the bathroom. "I've got ice for your ankles. I'm coming in, okay?"

I grab the counter and pull myself up to my knees, weakly, as she opens the door and comes in to help me.

Things get a bit blurry then. I'm sitting on a folded towel, with ice bags on my ankles. The sound of water running. Jane helping me into a shallow bath, and washing my body gently. A dry towel, clean sheets. Sleep, with a warm body spooning mine. Jane's arm holding me, comforting. And then I dream...