Exposed in the Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're getting good at this already, Suzie! You've got a talent for sucking cock, you slut!

"Oh, yeah! Give it to her good! She's loving that cock down her throat, Phil!"

I start to lose track of time. My entire world shrinks to just this guy's cock, filling my throat, accompanied by Aerosmith. There's an ongoing struggle for occasional gasps of air, and another struggle to control my gagging. My eyes are watering like crazy. There's drool pouring down my front when he pulls out.

And your whore cunt is gushing, too, you dumb slut!

Fortunately, he never goes too fast or too hard, and I manage to keep control of my bodily functions. Then he thrusts deep and holds it there, and his body starts to shake, and he groans.

I feel his cock pulse in my throat, but I don't feel the first spurt of his cum in my gullet. But then he starts pulling out. I feel the next one at the back of my mouth, and I fight the urge to gasp for breath as I focus on just not choking on cum. The next spurt comes as he pulls out, and most of it goes right into my open mouth. But there's one more, and it sprays hotly onto my right cheek, across my face, over the bridge of my nose, and onto my forehead.

My eyes snap shut. My mouth still doesn't want to close, but I can at least take a breath through my nose now. One more little spurt of cum gets mostly in my mouth and on my chin.

I've never had a guy cum on my face before. I didn't think I could feel any dirtier or sluttier, but...

You've been fantasizing about this, Suzie...

"Fuck, yeah! That was the best fuckin' blowjob I've ever had!"

I realize I've still got a mouthful of cum, but I'm also panting hard, trying to get enough air. My tongue had pushed most of it to the front of my mouth to keep me from aspirating any of it, but that resulted in quite a bit overflowing my lips before they closed.

"Check it out, Phil. You came buckets in this chick's mouth!"

Oh, shit! I'm holding my mouth open, as if I'm trying to show off all that cum. I gulp it down to get rid of it all. Then, automatically, my tongue tries to clean off the stuff on my lips and chin...

"Damn! Little Ellie's so hungry for it, she can't get enough! My turn!"

"Go ahead, Dale. I gotta take a piss."

There's still cum on my face. I'm afraid to open my eyes; Allison said it really stings. I open my mouth to protest, but can't think of what to say. Then it's too late.

"Oh, yeah, bitch! Get me nice and hard!" There's another cock in my mouth, and I start licking it automatically. "You like that, slut? You like the taste?"

He's rapidly getting hard. He pushes in deep, and I feel it grow, inflating inside my mouth and pushing down into my throat.

"I like the way Ellie looks with your cum on her face, Phil, but I want to see her eyes when I make her squirt." A finger rubs against my forehead, pushing the cum around. Then the cock retreats, and both of his hands starts pushing cum from my face into my mouth. "That's it, slurp it all up like a hungry slut, bitch!"

To my shame, I do exactly that.

You can't help it, Suzie. That's who you are now — a brain-dead whore... And you love it!

There's still some on my chin and cheek, but I risk opening my eyes. For a second, I see Muscles standing there, shirtless, with his cock out. And his body is impressive, I must admit. But then he's got a hand around my neck, and he's lifting me to my feet. I stumble a bit, not sure what's going on, then I'm falling onto my back on the bed. My tailbone narrowly misses the handcuffs, which are luckily just at the edge of the bed, so I probably won't get a bruise. Then he grabs my ankles and lifts my feet off the ground.

I'm a rag doll, and he manhandles me into the position he wants, with my legs bent fully at the hips and knees, spread apart, with the chain dangling slightly between my ankles. What's he doing?

He's going to fuck your hungry little cunt, Suzie! That's what you really wanted this whole time, isn't it?

While he finishes adjusting my limbs to his liking, Half-Brain starts another song playing from across the room.

"A hundred bucks says I can make Ellie squirt before Tom Jones finishes her theme song!"

"Give it a rest, Dale! She didn't squirt!"

"Hey, are you in or not?"

"It's your money, dumbass. Fine."

"Booyah!"

And just like that, he plunges his fat, hard cock deep into my unprotected pussy. Oh, G-d! I want to say something, but all that comes out is a moan of ecstasy. With the plug still in my ass, I've never felt this full...

"Holy shit! Dude! Dale Junior can totally feel the plug in this bitch's ass, and he's loving it!"

"Timer's running, Jerkwad."

Muscles just starts singing along with the music:

"...Infrared to see me move through the night / Aim, gonna fire shoot me right / I'm gonna like the way you fight..."

While he sings, he starts thrusting. It feels amazing! He's making the plug dance unpredictably as his cock forces it around inside me. The chain between my ankles sags down and comes to rest right on my clit. Muscles stands over me with one hand on each of my shins, holding me in place as he hammers away at my cunt, sending shockwaves through my whole body, in time with the beat. Even if I could think, I wouldn't be able to talk. I hear a sound like the yelping of a small dog, and realize it's coming from me, with each thrust.

But there's a problem. Oh, no! With all that pressure, there's no way my poor bladder is going to hold out! I put everything I can into holding back the pee that desperately wants to escape. But the powerful fucking I'm getting is...more than a little distracting...

"...Sex bomb, sex bomb, you're my sex bomb / You can give it to me when I need to come along..."

It doesn't take long. There's no way I can stop it, but I manage to hold it back right up until my whole body convulses with a huge orgasm, and I lose control completely. My vagina spasms, clenching on his dick, and with a spray that feels like a firehose, a jet of pee comes spraying out, right into his well-defined abs.

And a fair amount of it back onto me, and the bed around me. He suddenly pulls out, and pumps his fists in triumph.

"Oh yeah! I'm the Man!"

With a colossal effort of will I stop the stream, and try to hold it. But then he shoves a hand into my cunt and starts rubbing fast against my g-spot, and another big spray comes out as I have another orgasm. Or maybe just a continuation of the first.

I shut my eyes, wishing I could hide, and I make an involuntary squealing sound...

He keeps rubbing, even harder, and another spurt of pee comes out, spraying out into the room. Oh, G-d! I'm mortified.

"Suck it, Jack! I told you I'd make her squirt!"

"Alright, Dale, you win."

"Now for my real reward. I'm gonna fill this tight little cunt up with Dale juice!" And he drives his cock deep into me again.

I can't think. I'm writhing on his cock. I can't tell where one orgasm ends and the next begins. They're not so big now, but at least my bladder doesn't feel so full, so I can enjoy them...

See, Suzie, you are enjoying this fucking, you dumb whore! Brad never gave you a fucking like this, did he?

In no time, his thrusts go deeper and longer, then he holds it in my cunt and I feel his cock twitching! He's cumming inside me! Oh, shit!

You didn't even ask him to use a condom, Suzie. You stupid, greedy slut! It's too late now...

Between grunts, Muscles says, "Yes! I'm gonna nut! Take it all, bitch, and make your own little Dale!"

"Oh, come on, dude! There's no way Ellie here isn't on the pill."

Shit, shit, shit! I'm not on the pill! Brad always uses a condom...

Slowly, Muscles pulls out. He carefully pinches my pussy lips closed just as his cock head comes out. Then he slaps my cunt hard enough to sting!

"And that's how you breed a hot cunt, man! Ellie's gonna have her hands full in nine months, and these little titties are gonna blow up like balloons!" He's come around the side of the bed while doing a little celebration dance, and grabs my boobs to emphasize his point. I squeeze my eyes shut. This can't be happening!

Then I feel weight beside my head. Muscles is kneeling on the bed next to me.

"Wanna lick Dale Junior clean, bitch?"

Oh, G-d! I'm going to do it! Why am I going to do this?!

Because you're the dumbest whore in the world, and you can't resist cock, Suzie.

I open up, and lick, and suck...

"Okay, Jack. You want some sloppy seconds? Ellie's all yours now!"

There's a pause. I can't stop licking the cock and balls with a mix of my juices and his...

"No."

No? Do I feel...disappointed?!

"I've got a better idea."

A hand grabs the chain, brushing against my clit for a moment, and pulls my legs out straight, then lets them fall to the floor. I'm mostly limp, but I shudder as his knuckles graze my clit.

Then two hands wrap around my neck, jingling the bell on my collar, and lifting me up onto my feet.

"Hey, careful not to spill any of my baby juice out of her cunt!"

There's laughter, and the sound of another high five. I stagger, not able to support my weight on my feet, and feeling strong hands clamped on my neck, holding me up, and guiding me somewhere.

"What, are you just gonna send her on her way? How can you not want to fuck such a hot slut?"

My thigh bumps into something, and I stumble. I can't focus. The hands on my neck lift, and I'm up on my toes, barely touching the floor. I can't breathe...

"Ellie here's got three holes." He pushes me forward, but my thighs are blocked by something. My feet leave the floor, and I start to topple over.

"And there are three of us." He lets me go, and I gasp for breath, and fall forward onto the soft cushion of a plush chair that's been turned around. My ass is high up, bent over the chair back, and my feet are dangling on the other side. With my hands cuffed behind my back, I'm completely helpless, like a beetle on its back...

"So I'm just going to have to remove this for a bit..." A hand smacks my ass, and stays there on my left cheek. Then fingers grab the jeweled end of the princess plug. And he pulls, slowly...

I'm breathing hard. I need to say something! I can't let this stranger fuck me in the ass! I've never even let a boyfriend do that! I struggle to find words...

He doesn't just pull, though. He twists it, and wiggles it up and down, and — Oh, G-d! — as the bulge slowly forces my tight ass hole to open wider, it feels so good that I think I might cum again! But I need to try to stop this!

"Wait! No! I...um...I can't!"

Bullshit! You want it!

He pauses. Someone says, "Holy shit! Ellie can talk!" They laugh!

"I mean I've never... My boyfriend hasn't even..." I can't finish what I'm saying.

Brad's not gonna fuck your ass, Suzie. You need someone else to do it!

He chuckles. "Well... I'm not your boyfriend, am I?"

He tugs just a bit more, the plug pops out, and I feel my sphincter closing. I feel my hips twitch, and moan softly...

You should beg this guy to break in your ass hole, you silly slut!

"And anal virgins are always nice and tight, but don't worry, I know what I'm doing." I feel a finger gently circling my hole, and it's clearly warm and covered in some kind of lube. I squirm at the touch, which gradually worms it's way into me...

I'm mumbling weakly, "But, but... I don't... no..."

You don't know?

"You'll regret it if you don't take it in every hole tonight..." A second finger joins the first, opening my ass a little wider, and I feel them wiggling inside. I can't think...

"I want it. Please fuck my tight asshole."

"All right, then, my little Ellie, I'll do it!" There's laughter.

Oh my G-d! "What? Did I say that out loud?" More laughter...

"Haha! Yeah, you did!"

"But— but—"

"Yeah, that's where he's gonna fuck you!"

"Wait! I mean... I, um..."

"Ellie, has anyone ever told you you talk too much?" He pulls his fingers out of my ass, and grabs my hair, yanking my head back firmly. Then he puts something hard in my mouth. It's metal, but covered in something gooey, and...

Oh, G-d! It's the plug from my ass!

"Now don't drop that. I don't want you making too much noise." The other guys cheer. I didn't think it was possible to feel this humiliated.

And horny...

He pauses for a moment, and another song starts playing.

And then I feel something bigger than a finger pressing against my ass...

"...Relax, don't do it / When you want to go to it..."

The head of his cock feels softer than the plug, but also wider. He pushes, slowly, inexorably. I try to relax. I feel my sphincter being forced open...

"Breathe, Ellie." I've been holding my breath. I let it out and close my eyes...

I thought he must have been almost through, but I feel my tight hole expand further. And further. Fuck! His cock can't possibly be as thick as it feels! I breathe in again, squirming as if I could escape...

He yanks on my hair, making my back arch, and somehow he's close enough to whisper in my ear. "Almost there. Breathe..."

I exhale again, through my nose because my mouth is full of the plug, covered in vaseline and my own stink...

"...Relax, don't do it / When you want to come..."

And then, suddenly, the head of his cock is through, sucked into my ass. I groan around the plug, as it feels like I've got more nerve endings in my tight asshole than the whole rest of my body, and they're saying it's wrong, but they love it...

"And now for the rest." And he pushes again. Not so slow, but not fast, either. Once again, I feel like he must have gone as far as possible, but his cock keeps going...

It feels like I'm impaled on a broom handle! How much more is there? He must be rearranging my insides! I'm flailing my limbs, as much as my restraints and position allow.

"Breathe, my little fucktoy..."

I breathe. Finally, I feel his hips against my ass. I can tell that there's extra pressure on my abdomen where it's resting on the chair back. He holds it there for a few seconds, impaling me with his cock...

"Now, you're ready for your fucking, Ellie!"

What? Isn't that what he's been doing?

Apparently not. He starts thrusting, and I start to lose my mind. He starts slow, but increases the tempo and power of his strokes. He keeps hold of my hair all the while, and he starts bottoming out hard enough to rock the chair and my whole body.

"...But shoot it in the right direction / Make making it your intention..."

Then, somehow, he starts to vary both the rhythm and depth of his strokes. He thrusts shallowly for a bit, exciting my rim, then pulls all the way out and drives it all the way home in one powerful stroke, burying his cock deep in my bowels. A few times, I almost drop the plug.

It's intense. It's exciting. It's filthy. It's degrading.

The other two guys are joking and laughing as they watch me squirm and moan.

"I can see her brains dripping onto the floor, Dale!" I'm drooling, and my eyes are tearing up...

"Next time, you get the pink, and I get the stink!"

My vision is getting blurry.

"Check out her eyes rolling up into her head!"

"Ellie is just loving getting her ass raped! Such a hot fucking slut!"

"You're gonna assfuck her unconscious, Jack!"

I realize with a shock that I'm actually cumming. I can feel my empty cunt convulsing, and some of Muscles's cum is oozing out. My whole body starts to spasm, muscles tensing...

And then I feel his cock pull out almost all the way. He pauses, then drives it home to the hilt, and holds it there, growling, and I know he must be filling my rectum with his cum. I feel his cock twitching inside me, and I think I can feel his thick, gooey semen flooding my insides. He pulls out slowly, his cock continuing to twitch, as spurt after spurt pours into my ass. Just before he pulls out entirely, he pulls my head up by the hair, then takes the plug out of my mouth. I've gone limp. He lets go of my hair, and my head and shoulders just flop down onto the chair, into a puddle of my own drool.

Then his cock pops out, but before my sphincter can close up, he shoves the plug back in.

"And that, my friends, is how you keep your cum from dripping out of a slut." He smacks my ass. I hear applause.

It's done now. They've all had their way with me. and my humiliation here is finally over...

A hand grasps my hair, and I prepare myself to stand again...

But that's not what's happening. Instead, my head is hanging there, mouth open wide, slack-jawed. And there's a cock in my face.

"You know what to do, slut."

And you want to do it. Taste that cock!

It's not nearly as huge as it felt like when it was fucking my ass, but it's still quite long, and it's still fairly hard. It's glistening, but it doesn't look obviously filthy. And I can't fight the urge. My tongue comes out, and I move my head, and I lick it.

His cock tastes salty, and it's got a residue of cum and some sort of lube on it. And it's got the same pungent odor of my ass. And I open wide for it.

And he puts it right in. I start sucking, and he thrusts it deep. It's longer than the first guy's, and I take it all the way without gagging.

He even puts one hand on my neck and strokes himself through my throat...

And I want it. I want more. I want them to use me and make me do whatever foul dirty things they want to me...

And then he pulls out, and I've cleaned all my stink off his cock, and he's done with me. He drops my head again unceremoniously.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm beat. Let's send Ellie on her way."

"Yeah, I need to get my beauty sleep, bro. Where's that gag?"

I try to lift my head, to protest, but I can't put words together before my head is yanked up again, and that damned ball gag is put back in my mouth.

While Muscles fastens the strap, and I try to object, the tall guy says, "One last thing, I think..."

Then there's a hand on my ass, off to one side. I feel something press against my flesh in one spot, then it's dragged slightly. He does it a few more times, getting closer to the plug. Then he does the same on my right cheek, but moving away from the plug. What the hell?

As he finishes, the other guys start laughing.

"I get it! Ha!"

"Yes! Perfect!"

Strong hands pull me up onto my feet at last. I'm unsteady, but I can stand. I'm still in a bit of a daze as they guide me to their door.

"Now, back to your boyfriend, Ellie!"

"Tell him your ass is fair game now!"

"And make sure he uses a condom! You don't want any inferior stuff mixing with my baby juice!"

I look back at them as the door closes, pleading, but all I glimpse is Muscles' back as he walks away. Just like that, I'm on my own again.


I look around. Alone in the hallway. Which way do I go? I take a few steps to my right. There's the soft rattle of the chain at my feet, and the little jingle of the bell on my neck. It feels chilly here, and my nipples harden from the cool air. Spittle drips down my chin, mixing with whatever cum is still there, and I can still feel moisture on my face. I hope it's not obvious what it is.

I shiver, and feel the plug squirm in my ass, and some cum oozes out of my cunt. I really hope that's not obvious. Should I try to wipe it off? Crap. I can't get my hands between my thighs.

Good thing, too, you dumb dirty slut. If you could touch your cunt, you'd probably just lie down here and rub your last few brain cells away until someone finds you in the morning!

Focus, Suzie, focus! I look at the door numbers. The room I just came out of is 1223, and the next one down the hall is 1225. Which way does that mean I need to go to get to the elevator?