Exposed in the Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn around to check, but there's nobody there. Maybe I'll make it after all...

Ding!

I take a deep breath. I turn to face the elevator doors. I pray that it will be empty...but are those voices?! Oh, shit!

I'm about to turn and flee, but the doors start to open...

I'm paralyzed with terror! And the need to press my thighs together to keep myself from peeing on the floor. Again.

But then, it's a miracle! The elevator is empty! I rush in, oblivious to the soreness in my ankles. Quickly, I bend down and push the button for the third floor...

It doesn't light up! Maybe I didn't get it? I press it again...

Still nothing, and I definitely pushed it this time. What does that mean?! Fuck!

It means this elevator is going down, you poor, stupid dimwit. To the lobby. Because someone called it.

Oh, G-d! Oh, fuck me! I need to get out of here right now!

I turn to the door, but it starts to close! Shit, shit, shit! What do I do?!

Door open button! In a panic, as the door opening shrinks, I lunge at the door open button. Somehow, I don't give myself a bloody nose in the process, but I can't tell if I was successful, so I jab at it several more times, as time seems to slow to a crawl...

The doors continue their inexorable march towards each other. Almost there. My hope is nearly gone. Some late-night group of partiers is going to find me, trapped in here, and then what? I make one last, desperate attempt, and hold the button down as the doors come together...

You want them to find you, Suzie. Just picture it! A group of seven or eight drunken frat boys. They're going to step into the elevator, and find you in here, and then they're going to have their way with you. Don't deny it — you've fantasized about being gang-banged. Remember last week, when you were making out with Brad, and you saw that group of guys on the swim team walk past?

Suddenly, I realize that, miraculously, the doors are open! It worked! I'm saved! I just need to snap out of it, and move! I shuffle out of the elevator quickly, rejoicing in my narrow escape, and take stock of my situation. What went wrong?

I look at the call buttons, and see...both lights are off. What?!

Oh, Suzie, you're such a dumb cunt! Don't you see? You pressed the down button instead of the up button. You want to get discovered, don't you, you dirty slut!

No! That's not it! I was just used to pressing the down button from earlier! I just need to focus better and press the up button!

I lean forward and press the correct call button this time as the elevator doors close, then check that I got the right one. This time, the "up" button is lit. Good. Now if only I didn't need to pee so bad...

I look around, and see a decorative plant of some sort in a big pot opposite the elevators. Maybe... I hobble over to it, and turn around, and try to position my ass over the pot.

Ding!

Nevermind that now. I rush forward to get in the arriving elevator as its doors begin to open. Only as I step across the threshold do I realize my mistake.

Haha! Just how stupid can you get, you dumb, dumb, horny little slut!


Somehow I process three voices, all speaking at once:

"What the fuck?" (Surprised)

"Holy shit!" (Excited)

"Happy Birthday to me!" (Delighted)

My eyes go wide. There are three guys standing there. They don't look much older than me. One on the left, with a bit of a gut, holding a beer in his hand, grinning broadly, leaning against the wall. The guy in the middle, a bit stocky, muscular, eyes wide and intense. On the right, closest to me, tall, thin, and very good-looking...

I hear a wet sucking sound as I try to gasp through the gag. This can't be happening! I have to get out of here!

I pick up a foot to turn around, and realize that I somehow stepped on the chain, and it stops short, painfully digging into my ankle bone. I stumble, and topple forward. The tall guy on my right reacts quickly, and reaches out to catch me before I go head first into the opposite wall of the elevator. He doesn't have time to be graceful, though, and his right arm comes up across my torso, and he gets a handful of my left breast. Oh, no...

He holds onto me, his other hand closing around my right arm as he steadies me, and I can't help it...I shudder as I feel a little spasm in my cunt!

As if that wasn't bad enough, it triggers the loss of my bladder control, too, and I feel a little spray of pee between my legs before I can stop it. Not again!

"Dude! She just squirted! Holy shit!" One of them saw that! This can't be happening! "Did you see that, Phil? Holy shit! I swear!" Apparently, Muscles is more observant than I would have guessed.

I try to ignore Muscles as the guy who caught me slowly pushes me upright, as though I might teeter over any second. Which I suppose I might. Still with a hand covering one of my tits. My mind is completely absorbed by the feeling of a complete stranger's hand on my boob. The tall guy holds me there for a second, then finally lets go, and I snap out of it, turning around to flee...

Just in time to see the doors finish closing! This can't be happening!

"Holy shit, guys! Check out her ass!"

Damn! Muscles doesn't miss a thing, does he?

In a panic, I turn back around.

"Nice!"

"No, Phil! I mean she's got a plug in there! Holy shit!"

"Happy Birthday to me!" Birthday Boy has the stupidest drunken grin on his face I've ever seen.

Muscles turns to the one who caught me. "Jack, did you see it? Hot as fuck!"

"Shut up, Dale." He clears his throat. "So, miss... What floor?"

At this, the other two burst out laughing, and he can't quite contain a chuckle. I blink and turn to face the panel of buttons, where only one is lit: 12. Without thinking, I bend down to press the button for the third floor with the ball gag...

"Told ya!"

Fuck, Suzie, how stupid can you get?

Just as I'm realizing what I've done, I feel a hand on my ass, and a finger tweaks the princess plug buried in my snugly inside. I jerk halfway upright, and have to press my knees together to keep another spurt of pee from escaping.

This can't be happening! Can it?

Yes, it can. He still has his hand on your ass, doesn't he?

"Damn! Do her tits feel as nice as her ass, Jack?" He gives my cheeks a little squeeze. I try not to moan.

"Happy Birthday to me!"

"Shut up, Phil. Dale, I think she was just trying to press one of the buttons..."

"Huh? Oh! Sorry!" He takes his hand away. I'm grateful.

No, you're not! That hungry, wet cunt of yours wants it!

I give up on trying to press a button and turn back around to face them again. Is this really happening?

"So, what do we do with her, genius?" Everyone looks at the guy who caught me. Of the four of us in the elevator, he seems to be the only one with half a brain.

"Well, we could call the hotel staff..." Gah! I shudder in terror and shake my head emphatically. No! "I guess not..."

Birthday Boy pipes up, "Hey, it's my turn to have a feel." He takes an unsteady step toward me, reaching for my tits. I yelp and back up into the door. Half-Brain intervenes.

"Cut it out, Phil!"

Birthday Boy sulks, but relents. "It's my birthday..."

"Hey, what's this?" Before anyone can react, Muscles snatches the little note from my choker. "Maybe it's her room number!"

Oh, no! What did Bethany write on that thing? It was a joke meant for Ginny...

"What's it say?"

He unrolls it and reads: "I am the dumbest fucking SLUT you'll ever meet. I just can't stop drooling from both ends, and I love taking it in ALL my holes!"

"No way!" Half-Brain takes it from him and peruses it. I close my eyes and try to keep myself from dying of embarrassment as I lean against the elevator doors.

Then, suddenly, I feel fingers. On my tender, smooth, sensitive cunt. Clumsily probing. Separating and penetrating...

"Happy Birthday to ME!"

"Phil!!"

But before Birthday Boy gets shooed away again, I lose it, and let out a guttural moan that the gag barely muffles.

There, you go! Now everyone knows just what a horny, needy slut you are!

Fuck!

"Dude! The slut is totally dripping from both ends, like the note says!" He pulls his hand away. I whimper. I want it back... "See? Her cunt is like a leaky faucet!" He holds up his glistening fingers.

The Muscles grabs Birthday Boy's wrist, brings the hand up to his own face, and inhales deeply. "Oh, yeah! That's one sweet-smelling cunt!"

Then he steps forward and cups my pussy with one hand and grabs my right breast with the other. I suck air in through my nose sharply. He's not gentle, and I feel fingers forcing themselves right up into my vagina. Then he pinches my nipple. My eyes roll up into my head, my body writhes, and another moan escapes the gag.

You're grinding that needy cunt into his hand, you wanton little whore!

I can't help it. My hole wants to be filled, and it doesn't care how...

Then he pulls his fingers out, running them roughly over my clit as he lifts them up to his mouth. He licks one finger.

"Mmm! Ellie is dee-licious!"

"Ellie?"

"Short for Elevator Girl. Y'know, since she can't tell us her name."

Muscles wipes his fingers off on my tits.

"Whoa! That's enough, Dale." Half-Brain pushes him away, then turns my chin gently to face him. "You sure you want to come with us, Ellie? We could call the hotel to help you out, still."

The idea of even more people finding me is somehow more terrifying than what's already happening. Or maybe I'm just too horny for rational thought. I hesitate, then nod twice.

"Wait a sec. Yes, you want us to call the hotel staff?"

Yikes! No! I shake my head violently.

"See, Jack! Ellie totally wants it!"

"Thank you, G-d for the best birthday present ever!"

Half-Brain holds a hand up, keeping the others at bay. "So, you're doing some kind of dare, Ellie?"

I'm confused momentarily, trying to grasp the question. It's either yes or no. And no means hotel security, doesn't it? I nod my head. Close enough, anyway. Actually, this is pretty much a dare, isn't it? I nod some more.

"And this note is essentially for us?" I reflexively nod again. Or maybe I'm just still nodding. Then I realize that was not the same question! Oh, shit! But it's too late; Muscles and Birthday Boy are already celebrating.

"Boo-yah!"

"Happy Birthday to me!"

Don't kid yourself, Suzie. You heard that question plain as day...

"Turn her around! I want to check out that ass again!"

I feel my cheeks burning as I feel hands on me, turning me to face the door. Then hands on my back, pushing me into it. Hands on my ass. One hand groping my slick cunt between my legs...

You're totally spreading your legs for them, Suzie, you filthy whore!

I am ashamed to realize that the chain is taught between my ankles, and though my tits and face are pressed against the cold steel elevator door, my ass is thrusting itself out towards these lecherous drunken strangers...

"Hey, Jack, you gotta feel this ass!" One of the hands that's been feeling me up gives an especially firm squeeze, then I feel the sting of a hard slap! The shock of it makes me yelp!

"Okay, Dale, I'll bite." Bite! Is he going to bite me?!

The hands that had been groping me are replaced with one that tenderly strokes both cheeks, on after the other, in soft, circular motions. Then... Oh, G-d! fingers are grasping the end of the plug!

And pulling!

A muffled squeal comes through my gag. My ass protrudes even more lewdly as it's drawn back by the plug, and I have to turn my face to the side to keep my nose from being mashed into the door.

Then I see myself in the mirrored side of the elevator. Is that dirty whore really me? I see a naked slut up on her tiptoes, bent forward, back arched, trying to make her holes as easily accessible as possible. Especially, it seems, her virgin ass hole...

Your virgin ass hole, Suzie... The one that your boyfriend asked about just a few weeks ago, and you said you'd never...

But then I'm saved by the bell. Ding!

The fingers suddenly let go of the plug, and my tight little ass swallows it back up. I start to breathe again. Then the doors start to open, and I think I'm going to fall flat on my face!

I'm totally disoriented for a moment as strong hands grasp me in various places, then my feet leave the ground and I'm hoisted onto someone's shoulder, with my ass up in the air.

Muscles staggers a bit, and I think I might fall. There's some laughter and joking, but all I can think about is the pressure on my bladder. It's all I can do to keep my pee from spurting out with each step. The only thought I can spare is spent wondering what my princess plug looks like with me bent over this guy's shoulder as he walks down the hallway.


There's a brief argument about who's got a room key. Then the other two guys try to walk in at the same time, and raucous laughter ensues, making me realize that I'm naked in the hallway, and don't even have the ability to duck into a doorway alcove now. Finally, the two of them get inside, and the guy who's carrying me follows.

As the door swings shut, it bangs into my head. Ow!

"Oops!"

"Dale, you idiot! You hit her head with the door! You could have knocked her out!"

"Hey, Phil was the one who let go of the door!"

"Ha! It's okay, guys. We don't really need her to be awake, do we?" More peals of laughter follow. The pain from the impact fades. It probably won't even bruise. But now I'm imagining my unconscious body on a bed in this room...

And what they'll do to it. And that turns you on, you dumb slut, doesn't it? Not even being sure of what they did to you...

"No way, Phil! I want to see her face when I make her squirt again. I'm not gonna knock her out, but I'll probably knock her up!"

Oh. Shit!

More laughter. It was just a joke. Right?

Brad is always careful to use a condom, so I don't have a reason to be on the pill...

"Shut up, Dale!"

The world turns upside down suddenly, and then I'm on my side on a hotel bed. Oof!

"I'm telling you, man, this bitch smells ripe!"

"Well, you're gonna have to wait your turn. I want my birthday blowjob!"

"Sure, Phil. I need to go take a piss before I make her squirt again."

My urge to pee returns immediately.

"Oh, give it a rest, Dale. She did not squirt!"

"Forget about that, Jack. Help me get her off the bed."

Hands grab my ankles, and I'm dragged feet-first off the end of the bed. At the last second, I'm caught before my head drops onto the floor.

"Whoa! Slow down a bit, Phil!"

Hands slip under my armpits, touching the sides of my boobs more than necessary, and my torso is lifted up until I can get my knees under me. My knees move apart for stability. Then I hear the sound of a zipper.

I look around, but Half-Brain is moving a chair now, and Birthday Boy is fiddling with the strap of my gag.

I realize that Muscles didn't bother to close the bathroom door. Oh, no...

A second later, the loudest sound I've ever heard erupts into my brain. It sounds like he's using a garden hose in there. I walk my knees together, and start squirming. Fuck, I need to pee!

"Jack, stop dicking around with those chairs, and unbuckle this thing for me." Birthday Boy gives up fumbling with the gag.

The sound continues.

"Don't worry, Ellie. I'll make sure these chuckleheads don't hurt you. Damn, this thing is on tight!" Half-Brain yanks on the straps, but I barely notice. All I can think about is the sound, and how it's about to make my bladder explode.

Still going... How can one human bladder hold so much?!

"I think I've got it!"

The sound goes on. And on. I'm going cross-eyed with effort, squirming on my knees to hold it in.

"There it is!" The clasp finally lets go. The strap loosens. The ball slips out of my mouth, followed by a small flood of saliva, which drips down my chin.

I blink, trying to distract myself from the eternal stream of piss in the other room. My jaw is stiff, and it doesn't want to close. Also, there's a big cock right in front of my face.

I've only seen a few in person, but the one thing I know is that it's bigger than Brad's. And this one isn't fully hard yet. And I haven't touched an uncut one before...

Without thinking, I nervously lick my lips. Then my mouth opens again, and my tongue comes out, and suddenly I realize that I'm licking this guy's cock! What am I doing?!

You know what you're doing, you horny little slut!

It's pungent, and a little salty. I taste the tip. It twitches, sort of swatting my face. And it expands...

I'm sitting on my heels, so I'm underneath it. He steps forward a bit, and his balls are right in my face. His cock drapes heavily on my forehead. I open my mouth wide and lick his balls, trying to get one in my mouth. Thank G-d there's no way for Brad to find out about this!

"That's it, bitch, get me nice and hard!"

His cock feels lighter, and stiffer now.

"Ellie's really goin' at your balls, bro!"

I lick and suck on the other one. What the hell am I doing?!

He steps back a bit. I'm breathing hard. He grabs my hair and pulls me up onto my knees. I can't help myself; I open my mouth wide.

"Unh!" He grunts, and my mouth is full of cock.

"Oh, yeah, Phil! Make the slut take it all!"

It's just in my mouth now, but he's still got a hold of my hair, and he's slowly pushing. It's at the back of my mouth now, and still pushing...

I've deep-throated Brad a few times, but only on special occasions. It wasn't really fun, or comfortable, but I figured out how, with some advice from friends. This guy is bigger than Brad, though. I can almost hear Allison explaining it: "You gotta stick your tongue out, and swallow at the same time. And it really helps to have your chin up, like a sword swallower, y'know? Oh, and if you make a fist with your thumb inside, it helps suppress the gag reflex for some reason."

I try to angle my mouth to line it up with my throat before he makes me gag, and then I feel something open up and the resistance goes away, and he thrusts right into me, balls against my chin, and my nose in his coarse pubic hair. It was too fast, though — my eyes water, my body convulses and I fight back the vomit that I feel trying to come up. I ball up both hands in fists with my thumbs tucked in, hoping it will help.

"Nice, Phil! Balls deep in this bitch! I knew she could take it!" There's a slapping sound — did they just high-five?

He's still holding my head, and pushing as if he could get deeper in somehow. I'm not sure he realizes that I can't breathe! My body lurches involuntarily again, but I know I won't throw up this time. A bit detached now, I notice there's music playing.

"...Love in an elevator! Livin' it up while I'm going down..."

"Do it, Phil! Throat-fuck your birthday bitch!"

He pulls out halfway, and suddenly I'm less sure I can control my gag reflex. Then he thrusts forward again.

"Fuck, yeah, that feels awesome!"

It does feel awesome, doesn't it, Suzie?

"Hey, Jack, check out her throat bulging!"

I wish he had pulled out farther, so I could get a breath. I feel like I must be turning blue. At least he's not doing it fast and violently...

He backs up a little, and thrusts again. And again. And again. And holds it. How long has it been? Am I going to pass out?! Somehow, it's not like holding my breath underwater, though. I don't need to suppress the urge to inhale.

Then he pulls out all the way, almost too fast. I gulp in a huge, gasping, ragged breath, and my chest is heaving! I only get a second or two, though, and then his cock is down my throat again. Quicker this time, in one smooth stroke all the way to the bottom!