Exposed in the Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you just piss yourself in front of that guy?"

"Get her into the bathroom! I don't want her to pee on the carpet in our room!"

"You're so fucking stupid, Suzie! I can't believe you went to the wrong room! Hahahaha!"

I'm blushing furiously as they guide me into the bathroom. I'm so embarrassed that I don't know how I can still walk.

"Beth, can you take that gag out of her mouth?" Thank you, Harriet! Beth starts fiddling with the buckle.

"Hey, Lisa, check out how much drool the little slut got all over her tits! Are you getting this?" I turn toward Lisa, who has her usual bored affectation, and realize that she's holding up her cell phone, and it's pointed toward me!

"Yeah, I got it. Looks like it's dripping all the way down to her cunt...or is that the pee?" Harriet and Lisa both chuckle. I want to die.

Beth finally gets the clasp undone, and pulls the gag out of my mouth, and tosses it aside.

I have so many thoughts, but one overwhelming physical need. "Guys, I really need to pee!" I take a step toward Harriet, who's standing in front of the toilet.

"Eww! Hell, no! You're a filthy, disgusting whore, Suzie! I'm not letting you sit on our toilet!" Harriet sits down on the toilet lid.

"But—"

"She can pee in the bathtub, then. We'll rinse it off before your precious feet touch it, Princess Harriet." Lisa's idea seems better than nothing, and I've already got some on my legs and feet.

"Okay! But I need you guys to unlock me first, so I can climb in."

There's silence for a moment. Harriet covers her mouth. Lisa coughs. They all burst out laughing hysterically! Oh, no...

"Haha! I can't believe you fell for that! We don't have handcuff keys here, you dumb slut! Ginny said you bought it, but we didn't believe her!"

"What?! You can't unlock me?!"

Beth is laughing too hard to reply, and shakes her head. Harriet is overcome by her giggling fit and actually falls off the toilet.

Lisa's the first to regain her composure. "Beth, get her in the tub before she pees all over the floor, okay?"

Beth grabs my arm and turns me toward the toilet. The chain is long enough for me to step up to the rim, and Beth holds me steady as I get my other foot down into the tub.

Harriet pipes up, "Holy shit, guys, the dumb slut's got a princess plug in her ass!"

If it was possible, my face would get even redder. I turn back around. What can I say to that? I try to ignore her.

"Okay, guys... Now can you all give me a minute so I can pee?"

There's more laughter at that preposterous suggestion. Beth says, "You're so cute when you're clueless, Suzie. We're not going anywhere!"

"And I'm getting this on video," Lisa adds. Oh, my G-d!

"But Ginny promised me no pictures! That was the deal!"

"Lisa, did you promise not to make videos of our little slut peeing in the bathtub?"

Lisa shakes her head. "Sorry, Suzie. It's a moral imperative." They all giggle some more. I have no choice. Resigned to my fate, I squat down and try to pee. It comes in spurts at first, then a full spray, and it seems to go on forever. I keep my face turned as far away from Lisa's phone as I can, and try to pretend this isn't happening.

"Did you guys see her shudder when that guy put his hand on her ass? I think she was such a horny slut that she started to cum!" I flinch and the stream of pee stops for a second when Beth says that.

"Oh my G-d! Beth, you're right! You saw that, too?! You're such a whore, Suzie!"

I finally finish peeing. I'm utterly mortified and humiliated, and I desperately want to say something to save face, since I can't even hide behind my hands. I stand back up and look at Lisa. I try to be snarky and confident, but when I speak, I just sound pathetic. "Did you get all that, Lisa?"

Lisa's sharper than me, though. "That was good, but I think we should do a second take from a different angle." Bethany and Harriet resume giggling.

Harriet walks out of the bathroom, saying, "I'll get her a refill!"

"Ha, ha. Very funny, guys."

Harriet comes back in with a full water bottle. "You must be thirsty after losing all that fluid." She gestures toward my chin, my boobs, the floor...

Bethany pipes up, "You missed a spot, Harriet! I'm sure her mouth isn't her only dripping orifice! I bet her cunt is soaking wet, too!"

Oh, G-d! I can feel that it is... "Bethany!"

Bethany jokes, "Hold still, Suzie..." She holds her right hand up near my face and wiggles her fingers. I look and try not to give her the satisfaction of flinching...

But when I look, she grabs my crotch with her left hand and I feel at least two fingers pushing their way past the folds and right into my vagina. All I can do is gasp!

You're not even trying to get away, are you Suzie?

"What the fuck, Bethany?!" Harriet sounds horrified.

Bethany pulls her fingers out of me, and holds her hand up right in Harriet's face. "See, I was right!"

Harriet recoils. "Gross! Get that filthy stuff away from me!" She backs away from Bethany. "And wash your hands! I don't want Suzie's slut-juice anywhere near me, and I have to share a bed with you!"

Bethany rolls her eyes. "You're so squeamish, Harriet. Okay, I'll wash my hands."

Lisa stops her. "No. Make Suzie lick it." She's still holding her phone, pointed at me.

Bethany smiles and turns back toward me. "Oh, yeah. Suzie, since you're such a filthy slut, you must like the taste of your own cunt, don't you?" She holds her glistening fingers up an inch from my nose. In a sultry whisper she says, "You want to lick my fingers, don't you, Suzie?"

I whimper.

You do want to, Suzie. You want to show them what a hungry whore you've become. Do it!

I'd better do what they want if I'm going to get out of this. My mouth opens. My tongue comes out, and I lick Bethany's fingers.

Harriet is shocked. "Holy shit, Bethany! I don't believe it!"

Lisa sounds impressed. "Damn, Suzie! You sure know how to put on a show!"

"Imagine what she'd do if there was a cock handy! Maybe we should bring her back next door. She probably smelled him with her horny slut powers, and couldn't resist, and that's why she went to the wrong room!"

I can't help myself. I open my mouth and suck my cunt juice off Beth's fingers. What am I doing?

Harriet squeals. "Eeek! Suzie, you filthy whore!"

Lisa smiles wryly. "What would Brad think if he knew she would suck any random guy in this hotel?"

"She's probably just a little dehydrated after all that pee. Let's give her the water now, Harriet."

Harriet opens the bottle and steps gingerly toward me. She extends her arm as far as she can so she doesn't have to get too close, and starts tilting the bottle. I get my mouth around the opening, and she upends it, so I have to tilt my head way back. I struggle to keep it from spilling as I slowly swallow the water. When it's empty, and I can breathe again, I cough twice.

Harriet jumps back. "Eww! I think I got some whore spit on me! Gross!"

"Oh, calm down, Harriet! You can wash your fucking hands! Besides, it's mostly just water — only a little bit of whore spit..." Bethany trails off into giggles. The others gradually join her.

I don't know how much more of this ridicule I can take.

Are you kidding, Suzie? You are loving this. Can't you feel how wet they're making your cunt?

I just stand there like an idiot, blushing.

Lisa recovers first, of course. "Okay, okay. Suzie's various slut fluids aside, what do we do with her now?"

"I dunno. Ask Ginny? She's the one behind this whole mess." Harriet gestures vaguely at me.

"Please, guys, could I just stay here for the night? You've got extra space."

Harriet shrieks! "No way! Little Miss Pee-pee is not staying here! She'll probably wet the bed."

Lisa says, "Yeah, I'm not sharing my bed. No offence, Suzie."

"I could... I could sleep on the floor?"

"Eww! She already peed on the carpet in the hallway. I don't want her stinking up our room!"

"Sorry, Suzie. You're gonna have to go back to your own room tonight."

"Well, can I at least have something to cover me up? Even just a pair of shorts..."

"G-d, you're so dumb! How are you gonna get them on? Also, no. I don't want your cunt staining my shorts!"

"And she's drooling all over herself. Absolutely not!"

Lisa's phone chimes. It's a text message. "Hey, guys, Ginny wants to know what's taking so long."

"Tell her the stupid cunt got lost and went to the wrong door!" The laughter erupts anew.

Lisa starts typing. "...got lost...wrong room...peed in hallway..." Oh, G-d...

"If I have to go back tonight, would someone come with me then?"

"There's a good idea. Lisa, do you want to go with her? It would make a nice video for PornHub."

Shit. "Okay, okay, I'll go back alone."

"Suzie, you need to relax. Harriet, do we still have a bottle of Bud in the mini fridge?"

"I'll go check!"

"Um— No thanks, Harriet. I really don't like Budweiser."

"Oh, that's rich! The dumb slut's a beer snob now! Sorry, Suzie. Cheap whores don't get to decide what goes in their holes."

I'm dumbfounded. Before I know it, Harriet's back with a beer bottle, and then it's upside down over my mouth, and I'm fighting to keep it from spilling all over me.

While I struggle to swallow all the beer, Lisa reads another text. "Ginny wants to apologize for sending you on a wild goose chase for those keys, Suzie. She says she didn't think you were that gullible."

I finish the beer, and Harriet takes the bottle out of my mouth.

I whine, "Can you please ask her to bring the keys here? And my clothes?"

Lisa cocks an eyebrow. Harriet giggles. Bethany says, "I guess Suzie's too dimwitted to recognize sarcasm."

Lisa narrates as she types: "Suzie's been complaining non-stop. 'I need to pee. I'm thirsty. I want some clothes. I'm sooo horny...'"

"Hey! I never said that!"

Bethany wiggles her fingers at me. "Your cunt said it for you." I shrink back, ashamed.

Lisa continues: "'I want Ginny to bring the keys...blah, blah, blah.' Send."

Lisa's phone chimes again. "Ginny says, 'You fools took the gag off her? That slut talks too much.' I guess we'd better put the gag back in."

"That's an excellent idea, Lisa. Harriet, did you see where it went?"

"How should I know, Bethany? You're the dumb shit who took it off her."

"You guys don't need to gag me again! I can—"

Bethany's hand cuts me off as she slaps me in the face! Not hard enough to hurt me, but it stings.

"Ginny's right, Suzie. You talk too much."

Lisa points at my feet. "Uh, there it is, guys." I look down, and see the discarded ball gag. On the bottom of the bathtub. Where I just peed a minute ago...

"Eww! Gross! Don't touch it, Bethany. The stupid whore peed on it!"

"G-d, Harriet! Don't be so fucking squeamish!" Bethany snatches it up. Harriet shivers and makes a horrified face.

I acquiesce. "Okay, okay, just rinse it off first."

She puts a finger to my lips. "Hush, Suzie. The grownups are talking." They burst into another fit of giggles.

"And don't worry; I'll wipe it down for you." She catches my eyes with an intense gaze. I'm mesmerized, like a deer in the headlights, until I feel the ball of the gag between my legs. Bethany nearly shoves it right into my vagina and rubs it around vigorously. I gasp and my vision loses focus momentarily, then she withdraws it.

"Wow, Bethany! You totally made her go cross-eyed!"

"Okay, Suzie, open up..."

I try to stand my ground. "Ha, ha, Bethany. Very funny."

"C'mon, Suzie, we already know you like the taste!"

I try hard not to look guilty. "The sink's right behind you..."

Bethany holds it up right in my face. "Lisa, give me a hand here and get her mouth open. I'd ask Harriet, but she's too much of a coward."

"Fine." Lisa sounds annoyed, but she puts her phone down and steps forward. I clamp my mouth closed, determined to resist, but instead of trying to force my jaw open, she surprises me by using both hands to pinch my nipples!

Lisa's grip is very hard, and she adds a vicious twist to them both. I manage to suppress a squeal of pain, but my mouth opens and eyes close...

...and Bethany has no trouble shoving the gag back into my mouth. Fuck.

Lisa lets go, and the blinding pain in my nipples subsides quickly to a dull throb as the straps are fastened tightly behind my neck. All I can do is glare at Bethany now.

"Okay, that's one problem taken care of. But before we send her back, I'm a little worried about Suzie. After all, she got lost on her way here. Maybe she's forgotten her own room number, too."

"The little whore is pretty fucking stupid," Harriet replies.

"Hey, I got an idea. She might knock on the wrong door, but since Ginny and company are the only other people still awake, we could tie some bells to her, and they could just come out when they hear her."

"Oh! I've got the perfect thing!" Harriet skips out of the bathroom, no doubt pleased to get away from me again.

In the meantime, Lisa's phone chimes again. "Oh, shit, guys. Ginny's getting impatient; she says they want their slut back."

Another text. "Oh, and if she's not on her way real soon, they're gonna start tossing her clothes off the balcony! Hahaha!"

My clothes! I'm starting to panic. I'm still trapped in the bathtub. I try to say, "Let me out!"

"Silly Suzie. We can't understand you when you mumble like that." I glower at Bethany.

Then Harriet is back in the room. She's holding a simple black satin choker with a cute little jingling bell attached to the front. Bethany grins.

"Perfect! Put it on her!"

"Are you insane! I'm not touching that filthy whore!"

Bethany snatches it from her, grumbling about having to do everything herself, and then there's a choker around my neck, and every time I move there's an adorable jingling sound. Great. Very inconspicuous. I try to say something, but only succeed in drooling down my chin.

"Eww! Now get her out of here before she slobbers on everything!"

Lisa's phone chimes again. "Uh, guys? Ginny sent a picture." She turns her phone to face us, and I see Allison standing on our balcony, with one hand full of bras, and the other holding a bundle of panties. "Better get going, Suzie!"

I try to howl through the gag that I can't get out of the tub without falling and hitting my head.

"Wait just a minute, guys! We need to send Ginny a nice thank you note for the lovely present she sent us. Tell them to wait just a minute." Bethany goes to get paper, presumably. I look pleadingly at Harriet, then Lisa.

"Don't worry, Suzie. I sent them a video clip to keep them entertained." Lisa smiles wickedly. I whimper, imagining my friends laughing as they see me peeing in the tub...

Then Bethany is back, with a pen and a slip of paper, and she scribbles something down while Lisa and Harriet look over her shoulders. They can't hold back their giggles. Harriet says, "Perfect!"

Bethany folds the note, then takes a look at me. "Okay, but how are we going to attach it to her?"

"I know! Fold it and tuck it into the choker! I bet it'll stay there."

"Good idea, Harriet! That should work!"

Bethany rolls it up, and reaches for me, but I flinch away.

"You don't want this to take even longer, do you?"

Lisa's phone chimes. "Ha!" She shows me her phone again. It's another photo of Allison on the balcony, but she's holding out two empty hands and smiling guiltily. Shit! "Sorry, Suzie. I guess that didn't amuse them as much as I thought. Oh, well..."

They all just laugh, and I wonder what I'm going to wear tomorrow. I lift my chin and tilt my head to the side, and Bethany slips her note behind the choker on the left side of my neck, folding it over so it'll stay.

Another text comes in. "Ginny says if they don't see a pic of Suzie in the hallway in one minute, they're going to start tossing her tops next."

Oh, my G-d!

I try to step up onto the edge of the tub, but I know I can't do this alone. Bethany actually looks worried and springs into action. "Hang on, Suzie! Let me help you so you don't hurt yourself." Then she smiles. "I just need a good handhold or two..."

She doesn't grab my arms, though. Instead, one hand grabs one of my boobs, and the other goes to my crotch, and two fingers invade my swollen, wet cunt again, hooking around my pubic bone.

I try hard to focus on stepping up and over the edge of the tub while Bethany steadies me with her unconventional technique. I'm seriously afraid I might have an orgasm instead...

You know you want to, Suzie...

Somehow I'm out of the tub, but Bethany doesn't let go right away. Instead, she massages my breast for a few seconds, and wiggles her fingers. I'm getting awfully close...

"Eww! Gross! Bethany, get your hand out of her sloppy twat!"

Bethany and Lisa both turn toward Harriet with raised eyebrows. "Really, Harriet? Who the hell says 'twat'?" Then they all laugh, and Bethany lets me go. I scurry out of the bathroom and to the door as quick as I can, waiting for Bethany to open it.

Harriet objects one more time. "Eek! Bethany, at least wipe the slut goo off your hand before you touch the doorknob!"

Bethany obliges... by smearing it all over my face! Oh, G-d! Could this get any more humiliating?

You really want to know that, don't you, Suzie?

Finally, the door is open, and I stumble out into the hallway, desperate to get Ginny to stop discarding all my clothes. Lisa follows me out.

"Okay, Suzie, now give me a cute pose..." I try to glare at her, but I probably just look pathetic. "Eh. Good enough. I'll make sure Ginny gets it."

All three of them chorus, "Good night, Suzie!" just before the door closes, leaving me alone in the hallway.


I stand there for a minute, and realize that, unfortunately, I already need to pee again. Shit. And I'd better get moving, in case Mr Businessman in 104 is still up.

A few steps later and I'm freaking out because that fucking bell sounds impossibly loud, and it jingles at the slightest movement. I feel like I must be waking everyone whose door I pass.

I can't tell if I'm imagining all the little noises I'm hearing, but I keep stopping to listen, just to quell the panic. It's not working.

That cursed bell can't possibly be as loud as it seems, can it? I've seen Harriet wearing this choker before, and I'm sure it didn't make this much noise!

Sure, it didn't, Suzie, you silly little slut!

I try hurrying, but my ankle bones are tender from the metal cuffs, which seem to be getting heavier. And the bell gets louder. So I just shuffle along and try to think of something else.

Like the plug, which feels like it's squirming around in your ass with every step you take?

G-d damn it!

Or the little slip of paper tucked into your choker, with some humiliating message written on it?

That's not helping!

How about your freshly-shaven cunt...

I bite my lip.

...which is now positively dripping with your slut juices...

I whimper behind the gag. Which still tastes like my pussy.

...which desperately wants to be filled with a big, hard cock?

No! No, no, no! I need to focus!

Okay... How's your bladder doing?

Shit! I really need to pee! I squirm and moan out loud in frustration, then freeze in terror, thinking someone must have heard me.

You're so fucking stupid, Suzie! Ha, ha!

I try to look behind me to see if anyone's there, and suddenly I realize I'm in front of the elevators. How long have I been here, thinking about how horny I am? Shit!

Focus, Suzie, Focus! I need to call the elevator. That's all I need to think about! Just press the damned button...

I bend down to press the call button with the gag, leaving behind a wet spot on the button. And really showing off that red jewel to anyone who's behind me...