All Comments on 'Exposed Pt. 01: Cleo's Logged On'

by Robin_snow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I actually like this story even though, in real life, this would be absolutely sickening. A real Francis should be in prison. I would never want this to happen to anyone in real life, even if she was kind of a shitty person. Nobody deserves this. But this is a completely fictional story, and these aren't real people. In fantasy land, this sort "exposed webslut" type story is kind of a turn on. No real person's life is going to be ruined. There's no actual consequences here. The exposed webslut fantasy can be played out in the story and we can enjoy it without anyone being hurt. If I ever somehow stumbled across a website like Francis's, it would not at all be a turn on, and I would report it to the FBI immediately. This story is only a turn on because it's not real. So with that all very clear, I'm a fan of the story. I look forward to the next part!

cradulichcradulichabout 1 year ago

Nice beginning I can't wait to see how it progresses

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 1 year ago

Terrific start. Don't rush to the face-to-face meeting please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please keep it up! I'm loving the pacing and build up! It's really satisfying that dark itch that I have! Of course, in real life this would be horrifying. But in the safety of our fantasies, this is terrific! I recently read through your entire Mind Hack series which was also amazing! I haven't found many stories that have these kinks/scenarios that are from the woman's POV. And if there are, I don't really love the writing style.

As a commenter said, don't rush the face-to-face meeting yet, as I would love to see more build up. I would actually love it if the pacing were even slower. Please keep it up, and I look forward to the next chapter!

DonPKDonPK10 months ago

i love this story.

i hope she ge blackmailed soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobin_snow@Robin_snow
ENG (NL onderaan) I'm Robin Snow, I write stories in English and Dutch. Don't be shy to comment on my stories, I'd love to read your response. I like to imagine myself in a submissive position and write about it. I'm turned on by non-consent stories (but obviously don't condo...