All Comments on 'Exposure Therapy First Session'

by Mrfavo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cannot read this because of all the typos. Show your readers some respect and at least try to proofread

woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

Congatulations on writing your first story, And what a tantalising one it is. You (writer) really draw the reader into "your" (character) space.

I admit the sudden switching from 1st to 3rd person and back was rather unsettling. Perhaps it would have been better to italicise the 3rd person bits, having introduced them as fantasies "you" atre having about the sexy Dr. Cox. Which I suppose they were.

In any case, loving the story, and I hope this was just the start

TheJbirdfunTheJbirdfunover 1 year ago

excellent build up! I hope you write more

cuckylovechildcuckylovechildover 1 year ago

Love the start of this.

uga2001uga2001over 1 year ago

I love the story. I like the build up and the characters. It will interesting to see the characters evolve over time. Keep up the good work.

Aceman1987Aceman1987over 1 year ago

What a brilliant start to your story. I would say next time, proof read your story more carefully. There are quite a few spelling and grammatical mistakes but other than that, this is a very solid start.

georgeparnesgeorgeparnesover 1 year ago

Congrats on your first story, I liked it. I have a fetsh for dominant Female therapists so I can't wait to see where you go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great start, hope to see more!

Florx11Florx11over 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next part.

Eze325Eze325over 1 year ago

Love it, hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and start, I hope eventually you have a real black man in the office for the patient to service, nice build up and background to start

12356416514a12356416514aover 1 year ago

Love this story and hope you continue it. You are clearly a very talented writer, the therapist feels real and not unrealistic like in other people's story. I am also a big fan of this obedient guy/ loving dom relationship.

AlecHolmesAlecHolmesabout 1 year ago

Do yourself a favor and hire an editor. Here and hear are words that have different meanings. Silly spelling mistakes make it hard to get through. The most annoying thing is when you are in third person and then switch to first person.

JodailyJodaily10 months ago

Interesting story. I can tell you're a perv by what porn you appear to watching and obviously jacking off to. That's OK, we all have these fantasies about being told how to jerk off, and thinking about CEI is just another step in the progression to your sucking cock. Not that I've ever thought about anything like this before.

You do really need to proofread your work or get somebody to edit it. Very distracting with all the typos and misspellings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous