Extended Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I've got the couch, you get the bed," she said.

"Nope."

"No, really Jonah, you take the bed. Simon got into fights all the time, and he was sore as hell in the morning. You don't want to sleep on the couch."

"It pulls out. It's fine." He threw the cushions off and pulled the bed, finally convincing her. She helped him put the blankets on, but he couldn't keep his eyes off her as the t-shirt gave him a full view as she leaned over. He got in the pull out bed only for her to stretch her arms above her head, pulling the shirt just below her pussy before he spun around, putting his back to her and turning out the light. The thought of what she had just went through would hopefully keep his hormones in check. Sleep came fast in the dark and so did the surprises.

_______________________________

"Jonah. Jonah."

He woke up to Reagan standing over him crying. It was past 3 a.m.

He jerked around, looking for a hooker's big brother or Condom Man, the flaccid boy wonder, before gathering his wits. "What's wrong? Are they here?"

"No, but don't leave me alone. I'm scared. Please don't be mad." She moved the sheets and lay next to him. He scooted away from her and turned his back.

"It's fine. Just get some sleep."

"Will you hold me?"

"I can't."

"Please?"

He was long past any guilt over violating societal mores about sleeping with a family member. Sex with his mom and aunt was a daily thing, but Reagan was hurt and vulnerable.

"Reagan, you're just wearing my t-shirt so it would be awkward if I were laying against you. Understand?"

"Your dick's hard?"

"That was blunt but, yes, it is. Let's just sleep. You can get behind me. How's that?"

She nodded and scooted to him until he felt her tits press on his back and her arms around him.

"Thank you. You're sweet for letting me do this." She nuzzled into his neck, setting his hair on end. "You're technically my big brother, you know."

"By three months, so there is no 'technically' to it." She nudged him with her shoulder before hugging him tighter, pressing her body into his.

"No one's ever defended me like you did. Not dad or Simon. Sure as fuck not my Grandma. Thank you." She kissed the back of his neck and he swallowed hard; her hand rubbed over his bare chest. He moved to put some space between them. She pressed into him harder.

"Don't keep moving away from me." She kissed his neck again. The sound of her lips filled the quiet hotel room. His breathing shallow, he rolled on his back. She laid her head on his shoulder.

"Hey, what's that about?" he asked.

"I was just kissing my big brother. That's okay, isn't it?" She kissed his shoulder.

"Is it?"

"For us it is. I know about our family. I found my dad's secret; that's why grandma hates me. We have cousins and they kiss each other too. They do a lot of things together. I saw you look at me, at my tits. You're like us aren't you?" She kissed his shoulder again, running her tongue to his neck. He sat up on his elbows.

"You were just assaulted. You're still bruised, and you were crying. How are you thinking about anything else?" He looked at her eyes as her hand traced circles on his chest. She kept eye contact.

"And you saved me. No one helps me; they hurt me, but not you. I'm a stripper and l learned in the first month about how men look at me. Some are harmless; they hide from their wives and enjoy my body. Some are desperate and think they love me. A few are dangerous and want to hurt me. It's in their eyes." She ran her hand down his body, over his stomach, and kissed him again.

"But you, no one looks at me like you. You see me like a little sister with all the care and love of a big brother, then our family nature comes out and you fight it." She put her hand under the waistband of his boxers, her fingers grazing the tip of his cock. "You fight it and lose. When you lose, you see my tits and your eyes find my mouth. You want your cock between my lips, your teeth on my nipples. Don't you? I've only been with one guy, but I learned a lot. I can learn with you, can't I?" She kissed his cheek and moved her hand over his dick, rubbing it.

"Stop fighting it. Don't be two people. Look at your sister's tits, let her suck your big cock and love her life family. I won't tell your girlfriend. Treat me like you do your mom." She bit his neck, and he moved back, but she gripped his swollen dick so he didn't go far.

"What are you talking about?"

"Stop. You're one of us. I saw it when you talked to me. I heard it when talked about her. It's okay. Lay back down. You can fuck her and I won't say anything. Let's not play the game. Why pretend for weeks that we don't want this? Lay down and let me take care of you like a good little sister." She ran her tongue to his lips before kissing him, attacking his mouth as she stroked his cock. He pulled his shorts down, freeing it. Her hand played with the clear cum on his tip, sending waves through his body.

"It's big. I can take good care of it. Are you really going to take care of me?" She lowered her head and planted a kiss on the tip of hic cock, sucking the precum in her mouth before looking back up at him. "I'll suck your cock whenever you tell me."

He met her eyes. "I have that now. Someone to suck my dick when I tell them."

"Then where are they? They're not here with your cock in their hands. I want a big brother. We can be partners, Jonah. You and me. I don't mind being one of your girls, but we work together towards something. Build things together. I want to be rich with our own money and watch you fuck your girlfriend, hear your mom call your name when she cums, and then you can love me and hold me. Partners."

She moved her mouth back over his cock and took it between her lips. He grabbed her hair and pushed into her as she whimpered before pulling her head back.

"Look at me."

She turned, her eyes wild, saliva on her lips, and her hand stroking him. Her brown hair hung in her face, curling some as it dried. Her brown eyes matched his, and he hadn't noticed her full lips until now. The scratches on her didn't take away from her pretty face. Was this the truth? Were they destined for this like the rest of their family? He knew they were going to be together. From that day onward, he knew. Fate? Destiny? Or just stupid luck for kindred souls?

"You're mine then. I have more than a few girls and you'll help me with them. Brooke won't let me just be with her."

"I'll help you. We're partners now. We watch each other's backs. Don't hide anything from me."

He thought about Lindsay. Her mother. Their secret. Brooke's words came back to him. He can have as many secrets as he can handle, but could he handle this one? One even Brooke didn't know?

"Can I finish sucking your dick? I've only done this with one guy. I want to feel it with someone who cares about me."

He pushed her head back down and her tongue circled his tip as she jerked him off in her mouth. She made sucking sounds as his cock twitched. She whimpered again. He grabbed her ass, pulling her shirt up and pressed his fingers into her soft cheek.

"I'm cumming, Reagan. Fuck, I'm cumming." She massaged his dick into her waiting mouth as he exploded. His hips shaking as his cum filled her. She held his dick and swallowed as his body went limp, kissing and sucking his softening member until there was no cum left. She planted one last kiss as she turned to him, cum on her lip and a calmness in her eyes. The shirt came off, and she came up to him, resting her head on his chest.

"Good night, big brother. I love you."

___________________

"Explain yourself!"

Brooke was pacing the floor and Ainsley sat on the bed looking into the laptop camera. Jonah told the story again, and they were both processing it. Ainsley watched her and hugged herself, since no one was close.

"I'm scared Jonah. We should call the police." She felt her stomach sink thinking of him in a fight, but she was proud of him for saving his sister. She didn't know how to feel about him not telling them first. Brooke was pissed.

"I'm beyond pissed at you, Jonah. Stupid. Dangerous. Irresponsible. We are coming home now."

"No, mom. You're not. Everything is fine and Ainsley has looked forward to this trip for weeks. I'll be home in a few days. I've already called Lindsay."

"Oh, I'm glad you called the fucking maid. That make's everything better."

"She's not just the maid, mom, and I'm handling this. We are staying in Tennessee over the weekend, then we're going to Bowling Green to get some paperwork. She's going to stay in Brunswick with us for a while. Don't argue."

Ainsley poked her head up when she heard that. He wasn't taking any shit today. She smiled at her man and wanted to be close to him right now.

"Jonah, listen. I understand wanting to help your sister, but you should have called us. I could have gotten you some help."

"Ma'am?" a voice asked.

Ainsley scooted closer to the camera when a brown-haired girl sat in the chair next to Jonah. She saw the resemblance and smiled at her loosely curled hair. Her eyes were just like his.

"You have pretty hair, Reagan," Ainsley said.

"Your hair is amazing. How many colors is it?" she asked, looking at Ainsley, matching her smile.

"It's a rainbow. Aunt Brooke got it for me. It was-"

"Can we not do this right now?" Brooke crossed her arms and sat next to Ainsley.

Finally.

Ainsley latched onto Brooke. She didn't shoo her away, thankfully. Brooke petted her hair as she laid her head on her shoulder. She saw Reagan smile at them.

"Reagan, I don't mean to argue in front of you, and I'm glad you're safe. Please don't think we aren't happy you are alive and well." Brooke leaned into the camera as she spoke, and Ainsley rubbed her hand on her back.

"It's fine Aunt Brooke," Reagan said. Ainsley perked up at hearing Aunt Brooke from her. So cute. "Jonah has been amazing. He saved me. I'm thankful and don't mean to cause your family trouble, so I tried to convince him to drop me with friends and I still think that's the best decision."

Ainsley saw Jonah attempt to talk, but Aunt Brooke stopped him. "You are family, Reagan. You can stay with us for however long you need. We have room or we can get you a hotel for a while if you prefer. I ask that you two keep us in the loop. Is that fair? These people sound dangerous."

Both Reagan and Jonah nodded, and Ainsley, wanting to be included, nodded as well.

"Thank you for understanding, Aunt Brooke. I won't be a bother and I promise they won't follow me. After last night, we won't hear from them again," Reagan said.

"Okay." Brooke nodded, but she wasn't smiling. "We have a full day and I want updates every night, Jonah. I'm still not happy about this." Brooke found her voice and sex or not, she was still his mother.

"Hey Ainsley, can I have your number?" Reagan asked.

"Oh yeah, definitely." She gave her the number before they disconnected. Brooke collapsed on the bed so she crawled to her and laid her head on her tits and rubbed them until she felt her nipple through her top.

"I'm really frustrated with your boyfriend right now, Ainsley."

"Yea, he's lucky he's cute and can get away with pissing us off." She felt Brooke laugh. "You okay? This is a lot. I know you needed time to meet her. This forces it." She pulled up Brooke's shirt and licked her nipples, there were so big and her tits were soft. Brooke's body against hers gave her safety and contentment, so she nuzzled between her breasts as Brooke petted her.

"I'll be fine. Are you okay?" Brooke asked.

"Yea, I want to talk to him alone. I miss him. He should have called me, but I get it. I guess."

"Same. Let's have a good day. Are you ready for the convention?"

"Yea, it's going to be fun. I'll get ready in a minute." She got up and moped to the bathroom, still not convinced.

"What's wrong, pretty girl?" Brooke asked.

"He's my boyfriend and I want some alone time, that's all. I'm a little jealous that he is in Nashville with his sister and not me, but I'm here without him and I miss Samantha too, but I have you here. I'm just being needy."

"It's okay to be needy. When we get back, y'all need to take a weekend trip, just you two."

"Yea, that's good. I just want to make sure he knows he's a priority and I'm a priority for him too."

"You are sweetie; I promise. Here."

"What's this?"

"A credit card. I want you to have fun while I'm stuck signing autographs."

"I brought money." She ran to her purse and grabbed a wad of cash she'd been saving.

"Not enough. Now, buy fun stuff and I'll sneak you some drinks later, but only if you cheer up."

"Deal. Thanks Aunt Brooke."

________________________________

"Your girlfriend is so fucking hot. Tell me those were nipple piercings."

"Yea, she's cute. Really sweet too. The open relationship thing doesn't bother her either."

"It shouldn't. She's fucking your mother. Are her tits tiny? It looked like they were. Emo girls with little tits make a lot of money at the club. So cute."

"Wait, what?"

"Emo girls. Stripping. Small boobs. Guys love it. She has tiny tits it looked like."

"Yea, she does, but you said she's fucking mom."

"She is. It's easy to see. You didn't know?"

"We haven't talked about it yet. I know they have a relationship, but I didn't know how far they'd taken it."

"They are fucking. You're welcome. I have her number, so I'll open her up to all three of you together."

"There is no way she knows about me and mom."

"Wrong again, champ." She took the t-shirt off and, naked, straddled him. "They love each other, and they don't hide their affection in front of you. I bet you look at your mom like you look at me. You care and you want to do bad things with us. I recommend you work on your poker face."

"Wow. That's impressive." He pulled her into him, feeling her nipples push into his chest as she kissed him.

"We have a lot to teach each other. We're a team now. I want to shower again, and I need some clothes."

"I told you, I'm buying you some."

"That's sweet, big brother, but I need something to wear out. There was a gift shop in the lobby. I'll give you the money back when I get my check card." She kissed him again and his cock stirred.

"No, we will clear your account on Monday and set up a new one with mom. You'll get a new phone too. New number."

"New me?" She rested her head on his shoulder and squeezed him.

"New you, yea. You have stuff you want to get from a safe deposit box at the bank?"

"Yea, my birth certificate, mainly."

"We'll handle it on Monday, like I said. We have the room for the weekend so we can relax."

"I'm so happy this is happening. You're the best." She pushed her hips into him as he held her.

"It is happening. What size do you wear? I'll get you something in the store."

"Just get some shorts and a top. Medium. Sports bra if they have it. Flip-flops or something. Call me." She got off him and walked to the bathroom, swaying her ass as she walked to the shower. He saw her smile in the mirror and blow him a kiss.

The hotel shop had very little to choose from. It was mostly t-shirts and swimsuits, but he found some shorts and flip-flops and texted her:

Jonah: Hey, just some t-shirts and workout shorts. Really short ones too. The men's look too big.

Reagan: Boys sizes?

Jonah: Too small.

Reagan: You saying I have a big ass?

Jonah: No, I'm saying your ass won't fit in these because they are for kids.

Reagan: Underwear?

Jonah: Nope, just swimsuits.

Reagan: Get a bikini then and the short shorts. At least I won't be flashing everyone if I have something on underneath. A t-shirt is fine. Thanks Jonah.

He bought the clothes and some snacks and made it back to the room as she was drying her hair. She didn't close the door, so he stood and admired her. Her hair was nice. Brown with a slight curl and her dark athletic body called to him as he sat the bag on the bed and looked at her tits in the mirror. Her breasts had a natural dip that made her nipples appear to point at an upward angle.

"Are you staring at me?" She turned from the mirror.

"Yea, you caught me, pretty girl."

"You like my tits?" She held them up and grinned.

"Damn, just ask. Don't hold back."

"Well, do you? I used to hate them. 'Banana boobs' is the scientific name for them." She walked to him and put her arms around her neck.

"I don't think science calls them that." He held her naked waist and kissed her.

"The other girls do. Told me they were perfect. Banana boobs and puffy nipples that almost point up."

"You're as obsessed with tits as mom and Ainsley are."

She pecked his lips and grabbed the bag. His eyes focused on the small patch of brown curls between her legs as she swayed her body. Always dancing.

"I'd rather you be obsessed with mine."

"Done," he said. "I'm happy we're here and we need to go before we spend all day in this room."

"I like the sound of that, but let's see what you picked out."

The bikini tied on the side. He figured she could adjust it if the size was wrong. The bright red bottom with white ties cupped her ass and barely covered her. His cock was at attention as she dressed, and he tried to calm it when she was finally ready.

"Are you going to have a hard on all day?"

"Yea, until you take care of it later. Let's go." He popped her bottom on the way out the door.

"Hey, not so hard. I mean, warn me and then you can, but that hurt," she said, rubbing her ass.

_______________________________

They spent the afternoon in Nashville. She was reluctant to use his money, but Jonah insisted as she went from happy to morose and kept checking her phone, but shopping and the cool weather brought her out of her slump. But she had a lot on her mind. The lost look on her face told him she was deep in thought.

"What did you find out about my mom?" They were leaving the pharmacy where they picked up toiletries and some antibiotic ointment for her cuts.

"I have the letter in the Jeep for you. I didn't open it."

"You have it? What's it say?" she almost dropped her bags.

"I didn't open it." He walked to the passenger side of the Jeep, opened the door for her and grabbed it out of the glove box before helping her in. She stared at it, her eyes wide, as he closed her door and walked around. She had it opened before he got in.

"Dead. Dad and grandma said she was. Died in Spain during childbirth." Tears formed in her eyes as she held the paper. Jonah's heart sank, knowing he couldn't tell her the truth. "It isn't true. It can't be."

"I'm sorry, Reagan." He reached over and held her hand. He couldn't break Lindsay's trust.

"It's fine. Grandma knows something. That evil bitch always smiled crooked when I asked about my mom. A spring break fling? No way. Wouldn't you keep looking? Even though she abandoned you?"

"I'm still looking for dad," He said. "I hate him and his friends for what they did to mom, but he was a kid so I would try to have a relationship with him. It's fucked up, but he's still my dad."

"What do you mean, friends?"

Jonah relayed the story. He didn't expect to tell anyone, much less his sister, in a Nashville parking lot. She held his hand the entire time.

"Do you know their names? The other two men?" She asked.

"Yea, but I don't care about them. Doug Thanick and Paul Simmons." You remember dad mentioning them?

If Jonah were more observant, he would have seen the color run from her face. He missed all of it as she gripped his hand tighter.

"No, I don't think so. I was 13 when he disappeared, so I don't remember him telling me anything about his past. Let's get going. I'm hungry." She faked a smile.

_____________________________________

Ainsley walked through the rows of vendors and bought a Rickety Annie plushy that she would have Brooke sign and took lots of pictures with cosplayers from Aliens to Friday the 13th. Brooke had a line from the comic book fans mixed in with horror junkies, so she stayed busy, leaving Ainsley to fend for herself. She was happy after talking about Jonah, but missed him. She texted, but he was out with his sister, so she didn't want to interrupt him.