Extended Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not good at shaving it. No one showed me how. It's not pretty like yours."

"Take off your panties. Not knowing something like that shouldn't embarrass you around me. I'll show you how to do it tomorrow. I want to see it. It's blonde, isn't it?"

"Yea, it's darker blonde, though."

"Show me." She moved her hand over her pussy, rubbing her wet lips. "Are you okay watching me play with myself?"

"Yea. It's okay." She pulled her white panties down and stood, her blonde hair covering her mound. She shaved the sides and her legs, but her bush was thick. "Do you do that a lot? Play with yourself?"

"Yea. I use a vibrator almost every day that makes me cum fast."

"That sounds dirty," she said, and focused on Ainsley's pussy.

"What? Masturbating?" Ainsley spread her legs, giving Penny a full view.

"No, 'cum'. It sounds like porn." She ran her fingers on the inside of Ainsley's thighs.

"It's okay, and it's hot when you say it. Tell me you want to make me cum. Go on."

She looked around the room, back at the door.

"Stop looking at the door. Tell me." Ainsley pulled her hand down her leg, closer to her wet pussy.

"I want to make you cum." She ran her fingers over her soft mound.

"I'll scoot the edge of the bed. Get on your knees for me."

Penny got on her knees and pinned one side of her long hair behind her ear. She ran her hands down Ainsley's thighs and scooted closer.

"I'm nervous, Ansley."

"Don't be. It's fun. Do what you think's right." She played with her nipple bars more as Penny lowered her head and hesitantly put out her tongue, licking her wet pussy. Watching her lick and try hard made up for her lack of skill. Her blonde hair laid on her thighs and flipped her little tongue up and down.

"Like that Penny. You're so good. Lick my pussy like a good girl." She grabbed the back of her head and pushed into her mouth, hearing a low moan as she rubbed against her lips, her arousal slick on Penny's face.

"Rub my clit while you do it. Put your tongue inside. You're doing so good." Penny put her thumb on her clit and rubbed small circles.

"Fuck, that's it. You're so good at that. You play with your pussy a lot, don't you?" Ainsley rubbed her head and heard another whimper.

"Keep rubbing. I'm going to cum on your mouth. Don't you want that? My juices all over your lips, pretty girl. Lick me." She pulled her nipple bar and held Penny's blonde hair as she pushed into her mouth. "So close. Don't stop. Don't." She wrapped her leg around her and pulled both nipples as her orgasm swirled through her body, her small muscles tightened and her juices covered Penny's mouth.

"Okay, okay. Good girl. Come up here." Ainsley put her hand under her chin and pulled her up to her face. "Kiss me so I can taste myself." She met Penny's tongue and licked her lips after. "So pretty. Do you like my cum on your pretty face?"

Penny nodded, her eyes wide. "It's nice when boys do it too. It gets everywhere. Don't you want to suck a cock?" Ainsley asked.

"Yea, but my braces."

"That's a lie. His brother said that so you wouldn't give him a blowjob. You can practice on Jonah. I'll teach you how."

"Does he cum on your face?"

"Yea, and in my mouth. That's what guys like more. Don't worry. You'll be good at it. Okay?"

"Okay." She laid her head on Ainsley's chest.

"Are you ready to cum for me now?" She nodded and Ainsley petted her hair.

"Sit up and straddle my head."

"What?" She leaned back.

"It's fun. I promise. It's called face sitting. Me and my girlfriend do it all the time. You'll cum really hard."

"Okay. So just sit on you?"

"Come here." Ainsley scooted back and Penny moved her body so she could grab her ass and pull her up to her mouth. "You're little bush is pretty. I'm going to play with it all night."

"Brooke will be back. I can't stay here."

"Yes, you can. You're sleeping with me tonight, so I can cuddle with you and play with your body until you fall asleep. Your tits look so good from down her. Put your pussy on my mouth." She held Penny's ass as she lowered herself onto Ainsley's tongue.

"Like, like this?"

She couldn't respond, so she squeezed her ass and licked, her pussy already soaked. Her blonde curls rubbed against her as she licked her pussy and massaged her ass. Little moans escaped her as she softly grinded on her until her hand went to Ainsley's head.

"Oh my god. I've never let anyone do this. I'm going to have an orgasm." She grinded harder, her tits swaying as she moved. "Rub where I rubbed you. My clit. Rub my clit."

She was telling her want to do, which turned her on and made her smile as her soft pussy lips responded to her kisses and her tongue. Her finger found her clit, covered in her wetness, and she rubbed in small circles, feeling her body clinch.

"Ainsley. It's about to happen. I'm going to have an org--I'm going to cum. Fuck, I'm going to cum on your fucking face. Lick it. Lick it like a little slut."

Woah. That's new.

She wrapped her fingers in her hair and pulled as she pressed into her. She was almost out of breath when she saw Penny's big tits shake.

"Fuck yes. Lick my blonde pussy. Make Penny feel good, cock slut. You're thinking about Jonah's dick, aren't you? I'm going to suck it and let him cum on your little titties. Oh god. Keep going."

Ainsley felt Penny's orgasm as she squeezed her between her thighs. She didn't hide her moans. They filled her room as she fucked Ainsley's mouth until she collapsed beside her and held her face in her hands.

"Please tell me I didn't say the things that came out of my mouth."

Ainsley rolled over. "Eyes on me, girlie."

"No."

"Yes." She pulled Penny's hands off her face and held them. "Kiss me."

She leaned in and kissed her lips.

"Your taste is all over me. Taste yourself."

She cautiously kissed her again and licked next to her lips.

"You were on fire. Don't be embarrassed and now you have to make Jonah cum on me. We don't break promises. Understood?" She smiled at her.

"I don't know where that came from. I feel stupid."

She pulled her into her body and held her. "Why? You had an amazing orgasm and fucked your first girl. Enjoy the afterglow. Want to lay down or have more drinks?"

"More drinks, but I need to go soon so Brooke doesn't catch us."

Ainsley sat up on her elbow and rubbed her finger over Penny's pale nipples. "Baby, stop pretending Brooke isn't going to fuck your brains out when she gets back. And stop pretending you don't want it." Let's have a drink.

______________________

He kept his towel on as he walked into the room. Reagan was on the bed, going through his phone. She was still in her skirt and top from dinner.

"Who is Lacie? She texted while you were in the shower."

"A woman about Brooke's age. I met her at the bar we go to. I'll take you there too. What does she want?" He walked over to the counter to make a drink.

"Just saying hello and she wanted to see you when you got back. Are you fucking her?"

"Yea. We did once. I don't know what to make of her though."

"Is she pretty?"

"Very. We call her the Raven Goddess. Ask her what I have to look forward to and she will probably take a selfie."

Reagan looked at him and laughed, but sent the message. He made her a drink and sat down on the bed as the text came through. Lacie was sitting on her couch, her shirt pulled up, exposing her big tits and pierced nipples for them.

"Damn. Those are nice. What do I tell her?"

"What would you want me to say after you sent a pic like that?" He took a swig from the drink and patted her leg.

She texted and repeated it out loud, "Pretty. That's how I want you to greet me at the door when I come to see you. Miss you."

"That was sweeter than normal," he said.

"Well, you need to be sweet to someone that pretty."

The response was fast.

"She responded. 'Miss me? Thank you. I've not been missed in a long time. I'll be waiting for you.'"

Jonah paused. He wasn't expecting her to have any feelings for him as cold as she seemed.

"I told you we were a great team. I'll help you with your girls so long as I'm the main one. How many are you fucking?"

"Five. Ainsley, Brooke, Lindsay, Lacie, and you."

"Well, Mr. You haven't fucked me unless you're counting that amazing blow job I gave you."

"No, but you're about to fuck me, so I counted it."

"Hello, mister confident. What if I'm not in the mood?"

He grabbed his phone and their drinks, sitting them on the end table and stood up, tossing the towel. His cock wasn't yet hard as he grabbed her leg and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

"Hey! Don't toss me around," she said, laughing.

"He grabbed her waist and unzipped the side zipper on her skirt and yanked it down, startling her. She wasn't wearing panties. She laid there in just her flimsy silk shirt, her pussy inviting him in. He massaged his cock while he looked at her. She spread her legs and ran her hand over her thigh.

"Are you going to take what's yours, Jonah, and fuck your baby sister?" Her fingers ran over the small patch of hair over her pussy as he rubbed his hardening cock. She parted her wet lips. "I'm yours. Take care of me and I'll take care of you. You won't have to ask; just take me. I'll be your little free use slut when the girls can't take care of you. I bet you want to fuck me in front of them, don't you? Show everyone who runs the show?"

He yanked her off the bed, her tits bouncing under the thin shirt, and put his cock to her lips.

"I love your big cock, baby. Little sis will take care of it." She grabbed him and slid his hard dick between her lips, jerking him off in her mouth. Her titties bounced as she bobbed her head on him and her long curls ticked his thighs while she took him deep.

He grabbed her head, and she moved her hands to his thighs as he fucked her mouth, her saliva covering him as wet sounds filled the room.

She moved back and jerked his wet dick off near her face. "Fuck yes. Like that. Take me. Use me. I'm your fuck toy now."

He picked her up and threw her on the bed, then pulled her back to the edge by her hips, pushing her legs apart and holding them in the air as he put his lips on her pussy. She moaned and rubbed against his mouth and held her legs up for him. "Lick it. That's so fucking good, Jonah. Lick my pussy. Fuck yes, you can lick it in front of your mother. She can ride my face while you take care of me. Keep going, baby."

He circled her clit with his tongue as he pushed two fingers into her wet slit, her moans filling the room.

"Stop playing with me. Fuck me. I want your dick." She raised up and tossed her shirt across the room, her puffy nipples hard as he stood and ran his cock over her folds, spreading her. "Put it in. Don't make me wait." She wrapped her legs around him as he parted her lips and her warmth surrounded him. He pulled her hips into him, making her tits shake as he drove his cock into her.

"Fuck, like that. Harder. Make my titties shake." She held her arms above her head as he fucked her. "Your fucking dick is magic. Goddamn it. Don't stop."

Sweat beaded on his forehead and between her shaking tits as their bodies slapped together and her moans grew louder. His cock swelled, watching her tits swing with his motion.

"Fuck, your tits are amazing. I'm going to cum all over your fat nipples." He fucked her harder. She met his thrusts with her hips as his stomach tightened. "You're mine now. When I tell you I want this pussy, you'll give it to me."

"Jonah, keep talking to me. I'm so close. I'm your slutty little sister now. Tell me I'm your slut." She frantically rubbed her clit and tensed her body.

"Cum on my dick, Reagan. Your pussy is so fucking good. I'm going to fuck you every night." He slammed into her, her body shaking from a violent orgasm. She held the bed sheets and arched her back, moaning, almost screaming, before every muscle let loose and she fell into the soft bed, shivering and spent.

Jonah fucked her, her exhausted moans still inviting him as his head swelled and he pulled out, jerking his dick onto her stomach and her tits. He covered her tits and her face. He stood back, sweat covering him, and looked at her body as she lay in his cum and caught her breath.

"I love you, Jonah. I love you. More than anyone in the world. I'm yours completely. Please tell me you love me. I need it."

"I love you Reagan. We're a team now."

She sat up and wiped his semen off her neck. "No, I'm your woman now and I protect my man. We're more than a team, baby. I want to be owned and you own me." She stood up from the bed and took him to shower with her. They dried each other off and fell into the bed; their clothes forgotten. Sleep came faster than they expected. Changes did too. Life does that sometimes, and it's always quicker than we think.

______________________

They drove through the morning; a storm moved in on Sunday night and made for a rainy Monday as they passed the first Bowling Green exit. Jonah pointed to a sign showing a bourbon tour, but they weren't old enough for that and his shitty ID wouldn't help them. She was nervous. This was everything. Months of planning. Her heart beat faster as he turned off the exit to take her to the bank.

You can run Reagan.

She let out a shallow breath as the lightheadedness forced her to close her eyes. Jonah's hand rested on hers when she opened them.

"You're so nervous. We don't have to go to her house. We can mail whatever it is you want to give her."

"It's fine. I'm okay. Let's get this over with." She saw his concern but kept her face to the window as they pulled into the bank.

"Want me to come in with you?"

"No, it's all good. I'll be right back." She kissed him and ran through the drizzle to the lobby doors.

She didn't wait long to get to the clerk.

"May I help you?" The woman behind the counter was polite, but she could see her disapproval. Reagan used to make deposits here. Lots of dollar bills and checks from the Club. The woman usually nodded at the other tellers so they could laugh at her together.

"Yes, I would like to close my account and clear my safe deposit box. I won't be needing it."

"Oh, we hate to lose a customer, but we can certainly make this happen. You've been such a loyal client all these years." She smirked at Reagan as she typed.

The teller paused when she pulled the account. "Ma'am, you have a rather sizeable sum in your account, shockingly, and we can issue a cashier's check, but it--"

"Cash. 100 dollar bills, so it will fit into my purse."

The woman paused and adjusted her blazer. "I will need to get the manager."

"Then get him."

"He's busy. I'm sure you can take a seat and wait."

Reagan leaned on the counter. "Ma'am you tell him that Curly Sue is out here and I still have the pictures from the bank's private quarterly exec meeting. I'll stand here while you check."

She wasn't happy, but the haughty woman stomped to the back and a middle age man ran out of the office with his hand out to Reagan shortly after. "I'm so sorry for the confusion, Ms. Almont, but I understand you wish to leave the bank?"

"Correct."

"Have we caused this?" He was sweating in his gray suit.

"Of course not, Cecil. I can call you Cecil, right? You still working out? How's Jason? He's in charge of home loans, right? What was your wife's name again?" She asked while she met his eyes and played with the necklace Jonah bought for her.

"Ellen. My wife's name is Ellen. I guess I talked too much when you visited us here in the past at the bank in a perfectly professional setting."

"Of course. So there won't be a problem with me getting cash today, Cecil?"

"No ma'am. We will need to report it to the IRS since it's over 10,000 dollars."

"Oh, Cecil. It's so much more than 10,000 dollars. I need something to carry it in. Surely you can help me?" She ran her finger over her phone screen and bit her lip. The teller lady was furious.

"Of course. I will find you something." He walked away, and the bitch followed.

"Mr. Marston, we can't just give her that much cash, can we?" She tried to whisper, but Reagan was used to listening in to people talking about her when they thought she couldn't hear.

"It's her money. Meredith. Start getting it together."

"Sir, we need to fill out a SAR. She is probably a prostitute and--"

"Meredith?" Reagan asked. The woman wasn't expecting to hear her name. "Your husband's name is Carl, and he likes thick girls and glasses. I wasn't his favorite, but no one there fucked him, so don't you worry. Now, you fill out whatever in the fuck you need to fill out and give me my goddamned money or I'll make you and Carl internet famous."

30 minutes later, she walked to the safe deposit box with her new briefcase of money. Well, it was Cecil's old briefcase, but new to her. Cecil, who liked feet and being spanked, walked her back and they put both keys in the box. He stepped back.

"This place locks up tight, baby. Sure you don't want to stay back her with me?" She lifted her shirt some to show the bottom of her black bra.

"No Ms. Almont. I'm going back to my office."

"Good boy." She ran her hand just over the top of her jean shorts, pulling the front down and popped the waistband of her panties. "Take care of that family of yours, Cecil, baby." He ran out.

She pulled the box and opened the briefcase, putting the documents and the folders inside. She thought again about what she was doing and took a few deep breaths. The only things left in the box were a key and a brochure. She held the key up in the light, examining it, and gripped it tight, before eyeing the travel brochure. After putting everything away, she took the briefcase and walked out of the vault, through the lobby one last time, out to Jonah's Jeep. Her Jeep.

__________________

"How the fuck is this going down, Brian? I'm tired of sitting back here. Let's just wait for them inside. Tell Reagan we'll hide in the kitchen or some shit."

He looked over at Paul. He went by Simon now; something that started when he bought the strip club. They'd known each other for their entire lives and he was sure Paul bitched about something every day they'd known each other.

"We're waiting until she texts us, dumbass. I don't know the alarm code. No need to sit out on the fucking back porch for someone to see us and call the cops, so sit tight and shut the fuck up."

"Whatever. I just want to beat that kid's ass. I hope he looks like Brooke." Simon had to drop out of school after Brooke accused him of assault. He'd gotten stupid and showed the pictures. That did them in. Idiot. His family cut him off after that. He spent a year in jail for assault a few years later.

"Fuck yea. I'll think of her when I beat his face in with my foot," Brian said, lighting another cigarette and handing one to Simon.

"Reagan went along with this? I miss fucking her. You said you would talk to her, man."

He nodded as he lit each cigarette. "I will. She's still into you, bro. You pissed her off, but we'll split roast her tonight at the hotel. How's that sound?"

"Hell yea, she won't be able to walk when this dick is through with her."

Brain gave him a fist bump. "My guy. We'll take turns on her all night. Don't get jealous when she asks for some daddy dick though. She's such a slut."

A text came through.

"It's her. Ok, here's the plan. She thinks I'm just going to meet her here alone. You'll be a surprise. She'll get the cuck to sign the papers, then we rough him up. She won't be happy about it, but she'll get over it."

"What if he calls the cops?"

"We'll say he broke in. She'll back us. Now, she'll be pissed for a few days, but this will be worth it. Get the bats."

________________________________

"Don't come in, Jonah. Grandma is crazy and will call the cops, so just wait. Promise?"