Extended Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're scaring me. I think I should go in. Don't do this by yourself." He turned off the Jeep.

"Jonah," she put her hand on his leg. "Part of being a team means trusting each other. I asked you for this and you promised, so please stay in the car."

He didn't like it, but he stayed put. She grabbed the briefcase and walked to the front door, clearing the alarm.

_____________________

Brain grabbed his phone and made a call.

"Who the fuck you calling? Simon asked.

"The butler, Ramon. I need to make sure he doesn't show up today. My dumbass daughter forgot about him. I'll tell him I'm with the Doctor's office and mom has the flu. Guy was terrified of getting sick. He won't show up for days."

Simon laughed as threw his cigarette butt out the window but stopped, his brain working overtime. "But he thinks she's in Spain, so how's that going to fucking work?"

He picked up before Brian could disconnect.

"Ramone," the stoic voice replied.

"Yes, this is Wanda Almont's doctor's office, and she told us to inform you she has the flu and won't need your services this week. She will have a nurse sit with her. In Spain. Not here. Um, we recommend not going in the house until she gets back because she's sick. Bad sick. Hello?"

Silence came over the line. "I'm sorry, but I've not worked for Ms. Almont in over five years. She terminated me. I'm sorry she has the flu but, frankly, it's none of my business." He disconnected.

Brian sat and looked at the phone. That was Ramon. He'd pulled the number from Reagan's phone.

"What's wrong?" Simon asked.

"Huh? Nothing. Nothing's wrong. Now we wait 20 minutes."

_______________________________

Reagan sat by the front door, crying in her hands. The Bad Room was harder than she expected, but she did it and added the files from the safe to her briefcase. Memories of the strobe lights, mixed with hours of sprinklers, then the cold, followed by the heater. No food. Only water. The screams. Days of darkness. Then the cuffs. She backed against the door, wanting to run, but she had one last challenge to confront. She looked at her phone. 20 minutes would be over in 3, 2,...

____________________

"Go!" Brian and Simon jumped out of the car and went through the backdoor. If the dumb bitch did what she was told, then they would be upstairs. He and Simon creeped up the circular staircase and tiptoed to the open door. His mom's room. A fitting place to teach his son a lesson. He looked over at Simon and raised his bat, motioning for him to get to the other side of the double doors.

He held up his fingers: one, two, three. They jumped through the doors and the smell of mothballs filled their noses. He saw the door to the punishment room was open. No one was here. Frantic, he looked at the master bath on the other side of the room when Simon's hand landed on his arm.

"Oh my fucking god. Turn around, Brian."

He felt Simon's fear as he moved his body. The bed. Simon was looking at the bed. The bat lying harmless on the floor, forgotten. Brian's mother laid there. Her skeleton resting on the pillow. Skin and flesh were long gone. She'd been there for years, it seemed. Five years, he guessed. Reagan fired the butler so he wouldn't see. She lived here for years, with her grandmother's dead body rotting in this room.

"Brian. Let's get the fuck out of here. What have you fucking got me involved in? Fuck this. Fuck you. I'm out." Simon ran. Brian gathered himself and ran to the Punishment room to find the floorboard up and the safe open. She'd played him. He turned and ran after Simon, but he didn't make it far; Simon stood in the doorway, his hands up.

_______________________

Reagan was shaking, but her dad knew she could fire the gun. In hiding, he'd taught her in case the men after him ever showed up. She hid it in her room for years. The barrel was on Simon as she sat the briefcase down.

"Reagan. Listen."

"Fuck you Simon. Paul. Whatever. You weren't supposed to be here, but it's fine. You can suffer with daddy."

"Reagan. I don't know what is happening here."

"I told you to shut the fuck up, Simon." She aimed the gun at his chest. Center mass. Just like daddy taught her.

He stopped talking and backed up near Brian.

"I'll talk. You two listen. Everyone lives today. Well, the old bitch doesn't, but that wasn't in the cards. Like you said, too many pills. Such a shame. I was so sure I didn't give her too many that night, but I was just a kid and after days in the Bad Room, I don't know what I did. No one will blame a scared little girl whose daddy abandoned her, right? Thanks for telling me where the safe was, dad; it was the last thing I needed."

"You lied to me. Your own father."

"Oh, that's rich, daddy. You passed me off to your friends to be a fuck toy. Let me guess, you were going to beat Jonah senseless and then take turns with me tonight? Maybe leave a little for Doug? I loved you. I would have been your girl, daddy, but now you and bitch boy can keep each other company."

"Put the gun down." Brian moved to her, but she matched him.

"Don't fucking do it. Jonah is outside. If anything happens to me, he'll find the pictures of mine and your escapades in the folder I put in his glove box. When the cops come, they get a skeleton and both of your DNA from the slew of cigarette butts you threw on the ground waiting for me. How long will you last in prison, daddy? If nothing happens to me, then you both walk away. It's easy. Open the briefcase, Simon." She kicked it to him.

He flipped the latches to reveal stacks of money and some documents.

"There is a stack with a brochure on top; take it."

He pulled out that one stack of money and read the brochure. "Spain? What the fuck is this?"

"Tell him, daddy. That's enough money for you two to get to Spain. Go visit mom's grave, right? You'll have a tragic accident and disappear. If I hear either of your names again, I'll make sure the cops know what you did to me and, well, Grandma. You'll both leave within two days and never come back. When they find grandma's body in a few months, I'll be the only heir left after her tragic accident. You'll be gone. Now get in the Bad Room."

"Reagan, let's work on this for-"

"Get the fuck in there, dad. I will shoot you and tell the cops you raped your own daughter and shared me with your friends. Get in!"

The men backed through the door and stood in the center of the room.

"I'll set the Fun Room timer for 48 hours. When the ride is over. Leave. Never come back. Bye daddy. Enjoy Spain."

She slammed the door shut.

________________________________

Epilogue:

Reagan opened her eyes and peered through last night's fog. Her head was on Jonah's chest and she felt Ainsley snuggled up around her waist. The other bed was full, with Aunt Brooke and Penny tangled together. Penny's blonde hair laid out on the pillow, her large soft tits on display. She smiled and tried to roll over, but Ainsley woke up.

"Don't leave me, Reagan Bacon," she said through her sleep. She couldn't remember how she got the nickname last night, but she liked it.

"I'm never leaving you." She kissed her forehead and rubbed her tiny breasts, down her small belly, and patted her naked ass as she fell back asleep. She slid down the bed, pulling the sheets off Jonah temporarily. His cock was still big, even when it wasn't hard. She smiled, knowing it was hers now too. She would be Jonah's lead girl. He turned, and she covered up her man.

A white t-shirt hung over the back of the chair, so she slid it over her naked body and walked to Penny. Her tits were too beautiful to ignore. She rubbed them and heard a faint moan as her pale nipple hardened. Reagan patted her breasts and walked to Brooke, kissing her cheek and pulling up the covers to see her big nipples. The blankets were everywhere, so she adjusted them and tucked the girls in before going to the table and opening the briefcase.

The manilla envelope from the safe stared at her. She took a deep breath before looking at the picture again. The pretty redhead smiled in the photo. She pretended she was smiling at her. Lindsay Adelson, the back said. Her last name changed to match her mother's second husband. That's how she hid from being Brian's sister in college. So pretty. Aunt Lindsay. They hid her from Reagan. Why? Simple. She may have got a lot of her dad's features, but that slight curl in her hair and the shape of her mouth made it clear.

My pretty mother.

She looked at her phone. A few of Jonah's pictures were on her screen. Imagine her shock when she found out the photos from Grandma's safe were identical to the redhead on Jonah's phone. She borrowed a few pictures from his photos. Ms. Lindsay was showing her tits off for him. She shook her head with a smile

Mommy is so silly.

The other folders lay in front of her. Jonah wasn't the only one with a PI. She opened the first. The lady with black hair and the panther tattoo. Lacie Morgan. They'd chatted, but Lacie didn't realize that. Perfect tits. She changed her name recently. Her ex-husband disappeared. Mob connections. Interesting woman. Reagan couldn't wait to meet her. Samantha "Sam" Prater. Chloe's girlfriend. Tall. Beautiful. Gay. Hooks up with her brother though and no one knows about that, not even cute little Ainsley. She would be fun.

The last one perplexed her. Beautiful. She ran her finger over the girl's face and looked at the notes from her PI:

Chloe Carnes. This is strange. I can't find a connection between her selling the Jeep to him and going to a party at his aunt's house, but she's obsessed with his life, been stalking him for months. Excellent work too, almost caught me. Top-notch equipment. Never takes big risks, but she's been watching him, searching archives and records for Brooke and Ainsley. She is very interested in Lacie. A pro. An absolute pro. Maybe with the feds, but she's so young. It's strange. I wonder if she's on to me.

Her tight curly hair looked like it could bounce and her praline skin was majestic in her white top. Since this letter, she has not heard from her PI. She may have found him. Penny mumbled and rolled onto Brooke, so she put the pictures away in case she woke up. What a sight. A room full of lovely liars with secrets from everyone.

"Don't worry Penny, I'll find your secrets too." Her bag gaped open on the countertop, her birth control tablets on top. She got them refilled in Bowling Green. She left them exposed so Brooke could see. No need to make his mommy worry. Her fingers popped the little blue pill out and tossed it down the drain. She rubbed her belly, wondering how many times Jonah came in her last night. He was a machine. Fucked all four of them. It was Penny's first time. So cute.

She started a pot of coffee and slid on a pair of panties from Ainsley's bag; her ass barely fitting in them. Ainsley needed to understand her role. They all did. She was Jonah's girlfriend now. Everyone else was extra. Especially Ms. Chloe Carnes. This was a very tangled web they weaved together, but it only had room for one spider. She grabbed her vape and admired her new extended family.

Jonah's story is not over. The future holds more sordid tales as the group heads back to Brunswick.