Extended Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ainsley? That is a fun name. Sure, if you want some company."

"I would," Ansley said, while she and Penny matched each other's gaze.

______________________

Jonah collapsed on the bed after he dropped Reagan's bags near the door. "No more shopping. I'm tired. I'm hungry and I've seen more women's clothes than any man should have to endure."

"Stop it. I told you I didn't need all this. You're the one that kept buying everything." She jumped on the bed next to him. "I really appreciate it, Jonah. Thank you."

He rolled over. "You're welcome. You're going to love the beach. We live on the ocean." He smiled at her, but noticed her mind was somewhere else. "What's wrong?"

"Are you sure about this? Me? I'm a piece of shit, Jonah. You should leave me in Bowling Green and be done with it."

"Don't talk like that. You said we were going to be partners. You and me. Remember?"

She smiled at him. "Yea, I remember. I lose my mind when I'm in the middle of a blowjob, but I guess there was some truth to my pillow talk." She leaned in and kissed him.

"This has been fast. Sure you're okay?"

"I still have cuts and bruises but, yea." She laid her head on his chest, looking away from him as he put his arm over her.

"I mean about this. Me and you. Moving. Ainsley and mom. All of it."

"I love you, Jonah. Somehow, I've always known you were out there. I've been waiting for you. Maybe mom too. She's out there."

His stomach sank again. "Your mom was Spanish, right?"

Fuck me. I'm a prick.

"Yea, I was born in the La Rioja area of Spain. Maybe I can go see her grave one day, but they never told me her name. They know it, but won't tell me."

"We can fly there someday." He sat up and grabbed the room service menu.

"Do you have any idea how much a trip to Spain costs?" she asked, rolling over on her back and raising up on her elbows to look at him.

"No, let's look it up. We can go after Christmas."

"Stop being silly. We aren't going to Spain." She was shaking her head at him.

"It's only 4,000 dollars round trip, see?" He showed her his phone.

"Let me see that. Yea, four grand for the tickets and that doesn't include anything else, moneybags. Stop teasing me and let's eat." She got up and walked past him to grab the bags, when he stopped her.

"I'll take you wherever you want to go. I mean it. We're a team. No one will take advantage of you again. Not when you're with me."

She blinked several times as her eyes welled up. "Will Brooke and Ainsley feel the same way?" She moved into him and kissed his lips, never breaking eye contact.

"They back me. Always. They'll support you. I promise."

"Okay. I trust you, Jonah. With this and everything else. That's new. My whole life, everyone has taken from me."

He held her waist and kissed her forehead. "The only thing I'm taking, is you to dinner. Let's have a date. I made reservations next door."

She put her head on his chest and he heard her sniffle, but she came up smiling. "I'm going to get ready then."

They took turns showering and tried to behave themselves so they wouldn't be late. When Jonah came out of the bathroom, she stood from the chair, spinning for him in a long skirt and a sleeveless top that accented her bare shoulders and the soft material sat lightly on her body. Her nipples, not hindered by a bra, poked at the thin fabric.

"You're going to get a lot of attention in that," he said as he buttoned up a new shirt.

"It's your attention I'm after. How am I doing?" She pressed her tits, barely contained under the silk top, against him and finished buttoning his shirt for him. She looked amazing. They'd spent so much money on makeup and clothes, but seeing her happy made everything worthwhile. "Are you ready to take your sister out?"

"You want to be my sister? No one here knows us."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you're my date. No hiding. We're a couple. How's that sound?"

She tucked a piece of her curly hair behind her ear. "Perfect. It sounds perfect, Jonah."

_____________________________

"You have a boyfriend?" Penny looked flush when she asked it. They'd been hanging out in the lounge for hours before they walked to the elevators, and she looked as tipsy as Ainsley felt.

"Yea, he's the best." Seh used the keycard to get in her and Brooke's room and ran to the mini fridge to get the margarita mix she'd brought with her.

"It's just that I assumed you and Brooke were together." Penny shut the door behind her.

"We are. We like to share. It's not a big deal. You don't have a boyfriend, I take it?" She walked past Penny, brushing her arm with her hand, and grabbed some glasses off the counter.

"I mean, I talk to a guy, but it's nothing, really. You aren't just into girls?" She sat on the bed and seemed upset, so Ainsley put the drinks down and sat next to her.

"I'm into you. Is that okay?" She sat her hand on Penny's leg. She didn't move away.

"That's sweet. It's just that I misunderstood. I thought you and Brooke were like an exclusive couple and maybe wanted to, I don't know; it's just me being silly."

Ainsley rubbed her leg more. "You thought we wanted a third or someone to watch, but no potential strings attached?" Ainsley squeezed her leg. "And me having a boyfriend and a girlfriend leaves room for something more with someone else, so I'm not as safe as you thought?"

"No, that's not it. I don't mean to-" She turned her body away from Ainsley.

"You know 'exclusive' doesn't allow for a third, right? Maybe an observer. Also, I don't want to make you uncomfortable, so I'll move over here, but I promise I'm harmless. You still want a drink?" Ainsley moved, but she stopped her.

"Yes, let's drink and you don't have to move. I've not, well, flirted with a girl before, so I'm out of my league. I'll try not to be weird. It's just that it's new, and I don't know how to do this."

"Do what, Penny?" Ainsley rubbed her back with her other hand. She wasn't as small as her and her blonde hair was a stark contrast to Ainsley's rainbow locks. Her tits were big for a small girl. Her porcelain skin complimented her light blonde hair and her braces were too cute, making her look younger than her 19 years.

"I don't know," she said, her eyes darting to Ainsley's.

"You mean have intimate feelings? More than just satisfying a curiosity? Is that what you don't know how to do?"

She nodded her head.

"It's okay. I'll talk and you just follow along. We'll be nice to each other and I know you can do that. I don't want anything you don't want, girlie. Okay?"

She nodded and smiled, leaning her head over on Ainsley's small shoulder. Penny kissed her neck, sending a shock through body.

"Good girl." Ainsley kissed her cheek and picked up their glasses to finish making the margaritas. Penny sat transfixed before Ainsley walked back to her with the drink.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing. I'm good. So, Brooke is your girlfriend?"

"Sort of. I have another girlfriend. Brooke loves me, but calling her a girlfriend seems weird. She is, like, Superwoman to me."

Penny laughed. "What's your girlfriend like?"

"She's the best. Tall. Pretty. Let's me cuddle with her. I have an issue where I can't keep my hands to myself. I need to be physically close to someone all the time. It scares people, feels needy. She lets me do it."

"Does your boyfriend?" Penny sipped her drink as Ainsley sat next to her.

"Yep, and so does Aunt Brooke. That's what I call her. You can too."

"When is she coming back?" Penny asked as she took a bigger drink from her glass.

"Not soon. We have the place to ourselves." She smiled and got up. "Want to do a shot? I have plenty of tequila."

"Okay. Sure." Penny walked over to her, still looking at her with large eyes.

"What's your guy like? Cute? Hot? Great in bed?" She nudged Penny, making her smile, showing off her braces again.

"I don't really do that with him. I want to, but I just use my hand on him."

"That's a start. Why don't you take the next step?"

She took another sip of her margarita as Ainsley grabbed the salt and lime slices for the shot. "You mean my mouth?"

"Yea, a blowjob. Guys love them."

"He won't let me. My braces are stainless steel and would mess with the iron in his blood if I put it in my mouth. It could make him celibate. His older brother told him that. He's in college, so it's probably true. We just don't want to risk it, you know." She grabbed her shot glass and licked her hand as Ainsley poured salt on it, trying not to laugh. Poor guy.

"How far in the woods did you live in Maine?" she asked.

"How did you know? We lived way out. My parents homeschooled me since it was such a long way to the high school. The guy I'm talking to was homeschooled too."

You don't say.

They did their shot and Ainsley grabbed her arm as the tequila burned a path to her stomach. "We are going to be so wasted." She leaned in and kissed Penny on the lips.

"You can be close to me. You know, since you said you need that. I don't mind." She kissed Ainsley again, and this time their tongues found one another and they held the kiss as Penny's hand went to Ainsley's waist.

"You're a cutie." She pecked her lips again and noticed she was attempting to say something, but stopped. Ainsley squeezed Penny's hand as it rested on her small waist. "You want to say something. Say it. I keep secrets." She held her gaze as the courage bubbled to the surface.

"Will you call me what you did earlier when you kissed me?"

"A good girl? You like that?"

"Yes." Her voice was a whisper as Ainsley ran her finger up her arm.

"Has anyone called you a good girl when they kissed you?" She played with the top button on her shirt.

"Are you a good girl, Penny?" She undid the button.

"Yes, ma'am." She sucked her bottom lip before leaning in for another kiss, laughing.

"You're too cute. Keep kissing me." Ainsley said.

She attacked her with her tongue and her hands firmly gripped Ainsley's ass over her pull over dress. She pushed her away and Penny tried to move into her, but she stopped her with an outstretched hand.

"Calm down. Show me your braces."

She opened her mouth, stifling a laugh.

"Can I touch them?"

She nodded yes and Ainsley rubbed her fingertip on the front and smiled at the unique feeling of the sturdy metal and Penny's soft lips.

"Suck my finger. I'll show you how to suck a cock later."

She closed her thin lips on her finger and sucked it into her mouth.

"You want to see my tattoo? You asked earlier."

"Yes."

Ainsley pulled her dress up, revealing her green thong panties and thin body. She slid the dress up higher, showing the leaved vine that ran over her rib cage to her upper arm, but Penny's eyes focused on her pierced nipples.

"You want to touch me? I'll let you. Have you touched a girl before? Like this?"

She shook her head no.

"Then touch me, sweetie."

"Are you sure I can? Aunt Brook won't be mad?"

"You called her Aunt Brooke. She'll like that. No one will be mad. Touch me. Hold me."

Penny squeezed her naked side, just above her panties, and ran her hand up her body, her fingers shaking as she grazed her nipple before gingerly touching the bar that pierced it; her pussy responded to her curious touch, and her arousal grew as Penny explored. Ainsley's phone buzzed, and she smiled. "You want to meet my pretty boyfriend, Ms. Penny?"

_______________________________________

"I can't believe that ID worked." Reagan ran into the room and opened the vodka as Jonah sat the orange juice on the counter.

"It's not that bad, is it?" He looked over the Georgia ID a guy from the base made for him.

"It looks like a home printing project fighting for the justification of one-hundred-dollar ink cartridges."

"Damn, don't hold back. I paid 200 bucks for this."

"Ouch. You couldn't have made it through the club bouncer with that horrendous thing and it says you're 6'2. Come on, bro. 5'10 max."

"I'm 5'10 and a half, thank you."

"Of course you are. Thank you for dinner." She made their drinks and walked to him. "You were cute pretending to not look at my nipples all night." She kissed him.

"They were looking at me. You're dangerous without a bra." He ran his hand down the front of her shirt, grazing her puffy nipples through the thin silk top.

"I'm plain dangerous." She winked and slid past him, rubbing her tits against his chest. "Let's get drunk and watch movies in bed." She sat her drink on the counter and reached to pull off her shirt.

"I need to call Ainsley and mom. See what they are up to."

"Can I talk to them too?" She asked.

"Yea, just leave your shirt on."

She raised the bottom of her shirt, showing her naked tits, and smiled, flipping her curly hair. Jonah Facetimed Ainsley to see a blonde girl with braces smiling at him.

"Hey sexy. Who are you?" she asked.

He startled. "Sorry, wrong number, I guess."

"That's okay. You can talk to me." She blew him a kiss.

He rolled his eyes. "Ma'am, put Ainsley on the phone."

He heard giggling and a soft voice say, "He called me ma'am," before Ainsley flew into the picture.

"My man! I miss you and love you." She flipped her rainbow hair and the blonde girl sat beside her.

"I love you too. Who's your friend?" Jonah asked.

"This is Penny. I stole her from the hotel bar." The blonde girl waved and hugged Ainsley, who scooted her body closer to the girl. He smiled, seeing she couldn't turn off her cuddle impulse as they'd taken to calling it.

"Hey Penny and Ainsley!" Reagan fell on the bed next to Jonah and waved at the girls.

"Damn, that top. Can I borrow it?" Ainsley asked.

"Oh yeah, you can borrow all the clothes. We're going to be besties. What are y'all doing?"

"Drinking," Penny replied.

"Us too," said Reagan.

"Jonah snores at night when he drinks."

"Ainsley, what the fuck. No I don't."

"Yes, you do. Like a motorboat. Or one of those Sea Doo things the tourists get. Lindsay came in one night, thinking the ceiling fan broke, but it was just you and me naked and your marine equipment waking up the house."

"None of that is true, Reagan." Jonah cut his eyes over to see Reagan grinning.

"Who's Lindsay?" Penny asked.

"Yea, who?" Reagan cocked her eyebrows at Jonah.

"She's the live-in maid, and she's a whore," Ainsley said as she took a huge drink from what looked like a margarita. Penny laughed uncontrollably.

"You live with whores, Jonah? Where are you taking me?"

"Lindsay isn't a whore," he said. The girls were all in tears. Reagan's laughter was making the bed shake.

"Okay, maybe she's free spirited," He said.

"You totally fucked her, didn't you, whore?" Reagan elbowed him and Ainsley fell off the bed. Penny leaned over the side to get her up, putting her little ass in front of the laptop. She couldn't stop laughing as she tried to get her back on the bed.

"Pick me up, Penny. I'm laughing too hard to stand."

"You're too heavy."

"What? I'm 90 lbs., you wimp."

"Shut up whore lover," she said as she dropped her back on the floor.

Jonah's side was hurting from laughing, and Reagan had tears in her eyes. After a few minutes, Ainsley was back on camera and they tried to stay calm.

"Why don't y'all come to Atlanta instead of going home? We're here another week and you can meet Penny." Ainsley said as the blonde girl sat on her back pretending she was a horse; her drinks must be hitting her. Jonah noticed her shirt was partially unbuttoned, exposing part of her large breasts hidden under the button up.

"Oh, I want to meet Penny too," Reagan chimed in.

"We can do that," Jonah said. "Let mom know to get us a room. We're leaving here early Monday to go to Bowling Green, then back down so we can be there late Monday night."

"Then it's settled. Super slumber party on Monday!" Ainsley threw her arms in the air and Penny looked at her, then at Jonah and then Reagan and threw her arms up in the air too. "We're going to drink and play Mario Kart. Love you, Jonah. Text me, Reagan!"

"Bye," they said in unison.

Jonah put the phone down and laughed. "She's a mess."

"And a cutie like you," Reagan said. "She's going to fuck that little blonde girl too. Do you have a pic of Ainsley? I want to see her little tits. I know they're adorable."

Jonah handed her his phone. "It's open. I need to take a shower to relax my muscles."

"You don't mind if I go through your phone? Seriously? What if I want to steal all your girlfriend's nudes?"

"Only you and mom have seen her nudes. I trust you. Ainsley will trust you and if she asks, I'll tell her you wanted to see her tits. If I thought she'd say no, then I wouldn't let you, but we're a team now." He walked into the bathroom as she scrolled through his pictures.

__________

"Your boyfriend is cute." Penny put her arms around Ainsley, holding her close. "His sister seems fun too."

"I haven't met her in person yet. Could you wear a top like she was wearing?" She kissed Penny as she laid in her arms.

"I saw that. No, mine are too big. I would look funny without a bra."

"I want to see you without a bra." She rolled off the bed and grabbed their empty glasses to pour another drink. "Want another shot?" She asked.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Yea."

"Why?"

"So you'll take your clothes off and play with me." Ainsley held up the shot glasses. Penny got off the bed.

"I don't need to be drunk to do that." She snatched the shot glass from Ainsley and placed it on the table.

"Then show them to me." Ainsley poured the shots.

She looked at the door as if someone were about to walk in and grabbed the shot, downing it with a grimace. "Are you sure Aunt Brooke is going to be a while?"

Ainsley took her shot. "I'm sure."

She sat her glass down and unbuttoned her shirt more, exposing her cleavage before revealing her solid white bra. It wasn't fancy; it was something she wore under her work clothes. Ainsley ran her finger over the edge of the cup and squeezed her. Penny tensed up, but didn't stop her.

"Go on, Penny. Show me."

The shirt went to the floor and her bra straps fell as she reached behind her and unsnapped it, letting her tits fall free.

"There so big. Bigger than my girlfriends." Ainsley kneaded her large breasts as Penny rubbed her hand.

"Are you going to tell her you did this? Touched me?" Penny asked.

"I'm going to tell her I fucked you, sweetie. Can I kiss them?"

She nodded and ran her hand through Ainsley's hair as she sucked her pale nipples, hardening them in her mouth. Penny let out a little moan and gripped Ainsley's hair harder.

"This feels really good. Can I see yours again?"

Ainsley stepped back and threw her dress off. Penny leaned into her small tits, kissing her nipples.

"They're so small. Do you like them?"

Penny licked and held her small waist. "I want little ones. Do you have to wear a bra?"

"Only when I want to. I can flash Jonah and Brooke better when I don't. I like being a tease for them." She pushed Penny's mouth onto her nipples. "Bite them. Easy. Just a little." Her teeth pressed on her tinder nipples, sending a shock to her pussy. A moan escaped as Penny reached around and grabbed her ass.

"Do you want me, Penny?"

She heard a whispered yes. Ainsley moved her head and laid back on the bed. "Take my panties off."

She leaned over her, and Ainsley admired her big tits hanging as she pulled her little green thongs down.

"I want you to lick it."

"I don't know how." Her eyes darted around the room.

"I know. It turns me on watching you learn but take off your pants first so I can look at you." Ainsley ran her fingers over her nipples as Penny unbuttoned her tight black pants and pushed them down her pale thighs. She wore white panties with small flowers on them and she noticed her bush pushing against the cotton.