Extended Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am, your hair is amazing."

Ainsley turned to see a man, tall and dark headed, with a younger woman, late 20s. "Thank you, it's rainbow underneath, see?" She twirled her hair, letting the purple give way to the hidden colors.

"Wow, what do you think, hon? I want to do it," the young girl said, as she reached up and played with Ainsley's hair. It wasn't unpleasant. She smiled at the pretty woman. "We saw you talking to Brooklyn a lot. Do you know her?"

"Oh yeah, we're friends. She's the best. I can introduce you. I'm Ainsley." She didn't recognize the girl's smile. It wasn't nice. She ran her hand through Ainsley's hair again, but it felt colder. She backed up.

"Don't touch her again, Beth."

Ainsley, the tall man, and Beth turned to see Brooke. Her eyes locked with the new girl.

"Brooke, it's been so long. Surely you wouldn't mind an old friend talking to your plaything."

Ainsley looked between them, then at the tall man with a smirk on his face.

"We're not old friends and she is not a plaything. Touch her again, and I will kill you." She pulled Ainsley behind her.

"Oh, someone found some guts over the years. The last time I saw you, you were running from your own house while your lovely husband, excuse me, your lovely ex-husband, now my husband, fucked me on your dining room table."

Brooke didn't flinch. She held Ainsley.

"Aunt Brooke, can we go, please?" Ainsley moved away from the girl, hiding behind Brooke more.

"You still like the scared ones, Brooke. It's almost cute, but really, let's call it what it is-you're a manipulative, desperate bitch who can't satisfy her man, so you find young girls you can control because you can't keep anything else under control. Have you moved on to the boys yet? I'm sure there is an 18-year-old out there who's interested in fucking your pretty ass."

Ainsley swung with all 95 lbs of herself behind it.

Fear fell to the woman's words. Ainsley had never punched anyone in her life. Sam wouldn't believe it. Her parents would be furious if they had to get her out of jail, but the satisfaction of decking Beth would forever remain high on her achievement list. The tall man moved to grab her. Brooke tore Ainsley away as Beth held her jaw. She heard calls for security. The tall man lunged for her, but a guard tackled him, knocking Beth over. She screamed as she fell, and Ainsley got one kick in on her ribs before a guard wrapped her up.

_______________________

Reagan walked out of the salon and checked her phone. She'd talked Jonah into dropping her off so she could get a manicure. She told him it would be several hours; he didn't know she only needed half of that to get her nails finished. Her phone buzzed as she walked to the next block to the waiting Buick. She hopped in.

"Let's pull around to the next block. I spotted a place in case he comes looking for you," the man said.

"He won't dad. He trusts me." she looked out the window, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Then he's as fucking stupid as his mother. What does he know about her?" He looked like Jonah, but the gray had set in on his temples and feathered into his full head of dark hair. The dark skin on his distinguished face had a few wrinkles.

"He knows she's dead. It's nothing like you said dad, he didn't lie to me about her. He's really nice, and he wants to meet you." She turned to him as they parked behind an empty building in a vacant lot. "Let's rethink this. We can all three be a family. I won't have to trick him about the inheritance papers; he doesn't need money. He's rich."

His brown eyes stared into her as he turned off the car. "Reagan, do you think I've been hiding for 6 fucking years so we can share our money? Fuck him. Him and that bitch Brooke ruined my life. I hope they both rot in hell."

"Dad, he saved me. He cares about me and wants to have a life with you. He doesn't need our money."

"Saved you? You weren't in danger. He's lucky Doug was too drunk to fight back." He looked at his phone and sent a message.

Reagan swallowed hard, thinking back to it. "Yea, where were you? Doug got handsy and pulled his dick out. You told him the rules. I was stuck in that bathroom for fucking hours, hiding from him. He tried to break the door down, telling me to suck his dick. I didn't agree to any of that shit."

"Hey, I'm sorry. He's a horny idiot, but it worked. Jonah trusts you, and he got to save his little sister. You're fucking lifelong friends now. Convince him to sign those papers and he won't be able to get his hands on mom's money. How is she, by the way?" He lit a cigarette and put the car window down.

"Bad. When I left she was forgetting more. The Alzheimer's is worse. I called her and she wondered where I was, forgot about the fight we had. Asked about you and then forgot you left years ago. Things got worse when you left. For me and her." She looked out the window, thinking about the Bad Room. "Do you know what she fucking did to me? You were supposed to save me, dad." Her eyes welled up.

"I fucked up, okay? Don't cry. The people I owe money to would do worse to you than mom did. I was doing you a favor. You understand, don't you, baby?" He put his hand on her leg and she tensed up before remembering to relax.

"Yea, daddy. I understand. She's flying to Spain tomorrow. Ramon sent a text letting me know. He still stays in touch with me."

"Spain? Why? Her butler is still around? How old is that fucking guy now?"

Reagan shrugged. "I don't know. One hundred and two. Who cares? She's losing it. Said there were memories in Spain for her. The La Rioja region. Do you know what she's talking about Dad?"

His eyes darted towards her, then back to the window as he ran his hand up her leg, over the new jeans Jonah bought. "No, just a crazy old woman lost in her own world. This will be over soon."

She wiped her eyes and nodded her head. "Dad, how do you know Doug?"

He scrunched his face. "What's it matter? I met him when I was playing cards with Simon. They were friends, and he introduced me." He lit another cigarette.

"Simon's first name is Paul, isn't it? You met him playing poker?" She glared at him, checking how he would react.

"Baby, who cares. They're out of our lives once I pay them for this setup. You don't worry about them no more. It's us now. Jonah will run back to mommy once we rough him up and you'll have the papers. I'll take care of mom. It won't be painful. She'll overdose on her pills. We'll be living like rock stars on an island in the middle of nowhere before anyone thinks anything is wrong."

"I'm scared, dad. I can't find the will anywhere. You said it was in the house; it isn't. I've looked."

"It's in the safe."

"There isn't a safe in the house."

"Yea, it's in the timeout room, under the floorboard in the left corner." He lit another cigarette. "She keeps the key under the mattress."

The cold weather creeped in the window when the blackened room flashed in her mind. The Bad Room. She'd not walked in there since the last time, a year after her dad abandoned her. She swore she would never cross that threshold again.

"Don't worry. I'm sorry you had to suffer, but it was you suffering or me dying. It was hard thinking of her hurting you, but I didn't have a choice. Okay?"

"OK." She spread her legs some as he moved his hand up.

"Just okay? What do I like for you to say, baby?"

"Okay, daddy."

"That's a good girl. Where do we set this up? The hotel room tonight?"

"No daddy. He'll just sign the papers if I ask. That's it. No worries."

"No worries? You sound like you like him. He's manipulative like his mother, and he needs a lesson. Are you still with me on this?"

She couldn't let him see she wanted Jonah in her life, but could she risk it all?

"Of course I'm with you, daddy. It's just that I left the paperwork at Grandma's mansion so I can take him there."

"Are you fucking kidding me, Reagan? Shit, you act like your mother sometimes. Stupid."

She flinched when he mentioned her mom.

"Shit, I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean it. I'm just stressed."

"Don't yell at me. I'm trying. She'll be gone. When he drives me to the bank to get my birth certificate and things, I'll ask him to take me there to sign the papers and we'll meet you at the mansion, but don't hurt him." She pushed his hand against her pussy.

"Don't hurt him. Please." She made a pouty face. "I'll be your good girl if you don't. You could show me your old room and treat me like your baby girl. Don't you want that?" She ran her hand over her belly and watched his eyes move over her body. They started this when she was 18. He would sneak around to hotels and meet her so Grandma wouldn't catch them. She thought he loved her and she wanted to show him she loved him back. He taught her what to do.

"You know what? Fine, but your pussy belongs to me after this. Tell me."

"My pussy belongs to you, daddy." She unbuttoned her jeans.

He leaned into her and pressed his lips to hers, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth as his hand ran under her shirt, over her new bra.

"Did he buy my baby girl some new things? Show me."

She raised her shirt, exposing her pink bra, but looked around the parking lot.

"C'mon baby."

"Dad, not here. Let's wait until Monday. It's the day after tomorrow."

"You can't leave a man hard like this. You promised. Your pussy belongs to me. Be a good girl." He unzipped his pants.

"We'll get caught, dad."

"Don't be like that." He pulled his cock out. He was already hard. "Remember what you did for daddy a few months ago. Don't make me wait."

She looked around again before taking off her shirt and lowering her head to his cock.

"Good girl. What are you about to do?"

She held his dick in her hand and looked up at him. "I'm going to suck daddy's cock." She kissed the tip and slid her lips over his swollen head as he pushed the back of her head down. Through her closed eyes, she thought of Jonah. When he reached his hand under her cup, she knew he thought her nipples were hard because of him, but her mind was elsewhere. The air conditioner blew on her face in the car, hot despite the fall chill outside, and she jerked his cock into her mouth until it pulsed and he shot streams down her throat. She swallowed for him, just like he'd taught her.

"Fuck, you're so good at that. Lick it off your lips."

She sat up and licked a drop off the edge of her mouth before putting her shirt on. "I love you, daddy."

"I know you do, baby." He zipped his jeans. "I'll take you around the corner and see you Monday at the house. We'll park out back, so pull into the driveway when you get there. This is almost over and then it's just us."

"Okay daddy."

_____________________

"Ma'am, everyone has agreed to not press charges and we won't contact the police." The security guard hovered over Brooke and Ainsley as they watched Mandy, her hair a mess and the top of her dress torn, leave the show with Brooke's ex-husband.

"It seems no less than 10 of your devoted fans saw the other woman throw the first punch. Convenient, don't you think?"

Neither of them looked up.

"You're free to go. Stay out of trouble." He walked away before Brooke started snickering.

"Oh my fucking god, you knocked the shit out of her, Ainsley." Brook covered her mouth, making Ainsley smile.

"I'm like Cobra Kai ready, Aunt Brooke. Show me where those bitches live." She moved her hand in a fighting stance as Brooke erupted.

"Come on Ainsley-San, let's get a drink." Brooke held out her hand, which Ainsley gladly took. "That kick at the end was a delicate touch."

"Thanks Aunt Brooke. No one talks to my people that way." She saw Brooke tear up, so she held her hand tighter. "Hey, I'm not old enough to drink at the bar, Aunt Brooke. We can go back to the room and you don't have to be embarrassed to cry."

"You're a sweetie. Just grab a high top in the lounge."

The hotel bar pretended to be upscale, but the faux silver table sets and cheap glasses betrayed the attempt. They walked past a Creature from the Black Lagoon, Two M3GAN's, and a table full of Chuckys to find a seat near the back of the lounge. Ainsley hopped up on the tall stool and scooted closer to Brooke, who put her hand in her lap. She grabbed her hand with both of hers and leaned in close.

"Will you hug me, Aunt Brooke?"

"Sorry, I'm distracted. Of course. Snuggle buddies, right?"

"Lindsay called me a cuddle slut."

"Well Lindsay's a whore."

"She is a pretty whore then." She kissed Brooke on the cheek as a server walked up.

"Hello ladies! I'm Penny and I'm taking care of you tonight. I'll bring a menu with your drinks. What are we having?"

The server had long blonde hair up in a ponytail. Her large tits were noticeable despite her attempt to hide them in her white button up work shirt. She smiled with a mouthful of braces.

"You're pretty," Ainsley said.

"Oh." Penny smiled bigger, as if it were possible, and focused on Ainsley. "You're sweet. Thank you."

"I left my ID, so I'll just have a water," Ainsley said.

Brooke ordered a Mai Tai. "Penny, where are you from? Not the South with that accent."

"I'm from Maine, but I didn't know I had an accent." She wrote Brooke's drink on her pad and smiled at her compliment.

"We think all Yankees have accents, so ignore me. I like your voice."

She ran her eyes over Brooke and looked back at her server book, then glanced at her and Ainsley before she ran off to the bar.

"I think Ms. Penny likes us." Brooke squeezed her hand as Ainsley scooted closer.

"You can't sit in my lap, Ainsley. Not here."

"I love you, Aunt Brooke, and I want to sit in your lap and your eyes are sad. Do you want to talk about what that lady said? Who was she?"

Brooke's eyes clouded. She hadn't seen that before. They'd had sex and held each other, laughed, and told each other secrets, but she'd never seen her cry.

"Look at you, being all grown up and asking about my problems. I worry she was right though. The truth can hurt."

"Wait, what? No way. You're a whole rock star and she's just a bitch. Pretty, but a bitch. Nothing she said was right."

"Why not? Every relationship I've had with a man my age has failed. I have you, Lindsay and Jonah now, but y'all are young. Maybe I am manipulative and need to rethink things and relationships. It was eye opening to hear her."

Ainsley rubbed Brooke's arm. "Aunt Brooke, can I say something?"

"Of course you can. I'm feeling sorry for myself; I'm sorry." Brooke shook her hand and looked out of the windows across the lounge.

"Aunt Lindsay isn't young, so are you with her just because she's a redheaded whore?"

Brooke focused on her, inspecting her, when the corner of her mouth turned up in a smile and she laughed and then laughed some more. She couldn't stop, so Ainsley started laughing with her. Penny brought their drinks. She had an amused look on her face as she sat Brooke's in front of her.

"You two are having fun." She cut her eyes at Ainsley, then Brooke again.

"Let me get a few of these in me and you'll have to kick me out."

"I won't kick you out! Have all the fun. And..." She looked around and got a nod from the bartender. "The guy behind the bar wants to know if he can have your autograph and, well, I just graduated high school last year, so I forget my ID all the time too. You know what I mean?" She raised her eyebrows at Ainsley. "So, I can let you slide this once, missy." She focused on Ainsley again and did a little dance, more like swaying her shoulders, but it was a happy movement, Ainsley thought.

"You're the best, Penny. Pick out a fruity drink for me. I trust you." She winked at the server, who ran off to the bar again.

"You're being a flirt, Ms. Ainsley."

"So are you, Ms. You-have-a-pretty-voice." She patted Brooke's leg. "Let's do a shot. We can see if Penny wants one too."

"Let's try not to get Penny fired," Brooke said as she took a long drink just before their server ran back to them with an 8 x 10 of Brooke from her second film, "Sewer Slaughter III," and a drink for Ainsley.

"This is my favorite drink. It tastes like an upside-down pineapple cake. Oh, you have a tattoo. I want one." Penny pointed at Ainsley's arm.

"Thanks, I can't show it to you without stripping. It runs down my side." She showed her pull over tennis dress.

Penny blushed and stammered over her words as Brooke signed just below her scantily clad picture.

"I got a fucking leech on me when we filmed this one. It was so gross and my boobs fell out of that shirt for the entire filming."

Penny blushed again before taking the picture back to the bartender. She glanced back at them before checking on her other tables.

"So, who were those people, Aunt Brooke?" Ainsley inhaled half her drink. "This is so good. I want another one. Where is Penny?"

"Give her a break. She ogling us, so she may play with you later if you behave." She took another drink and rubbed Ainsley's hand. "That was my ex-husband and a girl we used to, well, let join us. He left me for her."

"What? That's terrible, Brooke."

"It was. She worked for him and they'd been having an affair. Our marriage was boring, movie deals weren't going well. Same old story. I thought we were spicing things up with Beth, but I was just letting her get her foot in our bedroom door. I thought she loved us, but I was just a joke to her. Still am, I guess. Her and Conrad were having sex on our dining room table when I walked out. I didn't look back. We never spoke again until today."

"I'm so sorry, Aunt Brooke. And she is a fucking liar. You don't manipulate me. I'm your girl because I want to be. Fuck her." She slammed the rest of her drink and looked as tough as someone who drank a pineapple upside cake drink could.

"It's fine. I can't believe they showed up here. That was just spiteful. It isn't like I ran him dry in the divorce and I could have. That night almost broke me. I ran to Jonah's mom or aunt, whatever. He's my son, but Conrad never knew that. Jonah is my secret; our secret. I'm not perfect, but I love him and you, and no one can take that from me."

"We don't love you because you're perfect. You made it this long without thinking about him, so let's keep the trend going."

"It's hard to be in a bad mood around you. Your friend is coming back."

Penny walked up with another drink. "Oops, I didn't ask if you wanted one, so I have to buy it." She pushed the drink in front of Ainsley with a smirk.

"Hey, Penny, come here."

The server looked around and got close to her. "Yea?"

"Get us a shot. One for you too."

"The bartender will want one to keep quiet and a picture with you, Ms. Brooklyn."

"Done," Brooke said.

"Ok, give me a minute." She ran back to the bar.

"She's a cutie, Aunt Brooke," Ainsley said as she grabbed her drink. "I like how she runs to the bar. She's excited."

"And she's curious about us. You should make friends." She ran her finger up Ainsley's leg.

"We should make friends with her."

"We will, but she's your age and I have stuff to do tonight. Here come our shots."

Penny sat the drinks on the table. "I hope tequila is okay. We have to hurry." She handed out the shots and the bartender, who was now ogling Brooke from across the lounge, held his up before hiding it under the bar. "Cheers!"

They took the shots and her chest was on fire as she reached for her other drink and grabbed an ice cube out. "Christ, that is strong." Ainsley fanned her face, and they laughed at each other as Penny grabbed the empty glasses.

"What time is your shift over?" Brooke asked.

"In an hour, so y'all don't have to settle up with me or anything." She stuffed her book back into her apron.

"We aren't worried about that. Why don't you sit with us after? I have some interviews, but Ainsley will be by herself."