All Comments on 'Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 10'

by JennySW26

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Gus owns both of them now, all he has to do is find the limits; where this becomes not so fun for them.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I also understood that my wife totally belongs to her bull. But we also stayed legally married because I make so much more money than he does. She told me that could change someday but only if I agreed to paying her a substantial amount of alimony, at least $200K/year…she stared at me and asked me if her mentioning the alimony had made me hard..she kept staring and my cock started pulsing..I tried to stop but..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

$200k guy,

An ultimate hot fantasy for me (that I would never actually do in the flesh) would be for me to move my husband downstairs into the tiny guest room, and move my boyfriend/next husband into the master bedroom with me. He could still serve us as either a feminized maid, or in some other capacity, and then go away when I wanted alone time with my new man, but only after he had the meals made and the kitchen cleaned up. He could even be forced to listen in from down there as "his" new room would be directly below my own in our home's present configuration.

Could there even be new house rules installed by my new man, as in only ever one "man" in the house, as in my husband would have to be dressed feminine at the bare minimum when he was home? I could also imagine the turmoil in my former husband's mind as he moved himself out of "our" bedroom closet, and my new man's things in.

He actually gets off on serving me, and it's a fun little fantasy, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, I would love have her ass filled with cum over my mouth and I would love her to fart cum into my mouth!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jackie..

Your fantasy would totally be my dream as regards just one man in the house at a time. I would love to crossdress and serve my ex-wife and her bull as a sexy maid. Just as long as the divorce decree requires me to pay her big time for the rest of my life. “Lawfully wedded” always sounded so unbelievably sexy to me..remembering the tight ring on my finger…lawfully wedded to my no-prenup princess..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous