Eyes of a Stranger

Story Info
A couple has sex in front of an open living room window.
2.5k words
4.3
6.5k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lirby
lirby
8 Followers

Mia completely melted into his embrace when she saw Liam at the airport. He was her person. She had needed to be back in his arms and under his masculine form. Sadly, their worlds required them to live apart, but they continued to find a path back to each other. Mia often felt that they were twin flames, fiery together but sometimes separated against their will.

Liam could sense Mia's private heat when he kissed her at the airport. He knew what she needed as soon as they could be alone. They held hands and chatted about nothing significant as he drove to his house. When Mia saw his place in the distance, her heart began to race. She knew it would be just minutes before she would return to his arms, naked and ready to be taken.

Mia made no apology for her lustful thoughts about their lovemaking. She had to be possessed by this man, filled with his love. It was their time again, and Mia wouldn't waste one minute.

"I can't believe we're almost at your house! I love your house. It's like our private little getaway, where nobody knows what we are doing," Mia said.

"I can't wait to get you out of your clothes! I need to be inside you. It's been too long since I've fucked you hard," Liam said as he gave that sexy smile that she loved.

Liam's words sounded a bit harsh, but the word "fuck and hard" definitely fit the scenario today. Usually, he made love to her and professed his passion when he joined their bodies, but today she could sense a different side to him. He had a sense of urgency. It had been weeks since they had made love. Liam knew how to properly pleasure Mia to give her the release she craved.

Mia wore a white mini-skirt and a sheer floral laced blouse which opened-toe shoes. She knew her pretty white toes would get him aroused. Sometimes when they were making love, Liam would suck her toes before penetrating her. For Mia, having her feet kissed was something new to her. With him, she liked anything he did to her sexually.

When Liam turned on the music, an old romantic song came through his car speakers. They giggled slightly at the corny song that was playing. Still, the song brought out a romantic feeling for each other. Liam looked over at Mia while driving. He could see her bra and the outline of her breast through the sheer fabric of her pale blue blouse. Seeing the swell of Mia's soft breast got him rock-hard. She had large full-rounded breasts with perfect-sized areolas. He couldn't wait to take each nipple in his mouth and suck them till her moans overtook the room. Liam loved hearing Mia whimpering when he sucked her nipples.

"Here we are." Liam muddled in a husky voice.

"I can't wait to see Jax, Mav, and Sammy," She said. Mia loved Liam's two dogs. She even loved his naughty cat, Sammy.

After he pulled into his driveway, they quickly got out of his car. He grabbed her suitcase, and they went inside his house. Just as they entered his house, he took her hand and led her to the living room.

"I have to have you naked," I can't wait to taste every part of you!" Liam expressed in his sexy voice.

Liam pulled her into a slow deep kiss, grazing her mouth with his tender lips. Mia's lips opened for him, and his firm tongue bathed her mouth. Mia tilted her head back to let him fully penetrate of her mouth. Liam took advantage of her mouth, so his tongue began gliding in and out. Slow at first but his pace quickened. His kiss was firm but not out of control. The strokes of his tongue melted over the ridges of her tongue. Their mouths, lips, and tongues mingled together. Their kissing became an erotic dance that was uniquely theirs. Mia could feel her slick dew start to flow between her pussy lips. She needed him, and he needed her naked, now!

"Aren't we going to your bedroom?" Mia asked.

"No, I don't want to take the time to go upstairs. I need your clothes off. I want to feel your skin next to mine." Liam said.

He always seemed to say the sexiest things at the right moment. Without hesitation, Liam stripped off Mia's clothes when they got to the living room. For a moment, he left her bra and panties on. Mia wore a beautiful laced bra with matching panties. He could see the outline of her nipples through the sheer blue laced bra. Even though Liam loved when she wore lingerie, he needed her raw and bare right now. So, he pressed his hand around her back and unsnapped her bra. Except for her lace panties, Mia was naked. Her body looked incredible. Yet, when the light from the living room window reflected onto her eyes, she was utterly breathtaking.

"Mmmm, you look so beautiful, Mia. I'm so hot for you right now." Liam said as his hands ran down Mia's breasts, waist, and hips.

Liam could sense her modesty standing almost naked before the undraped window. Mia allowed Liam's hands to take over her body. His lips came crashing down onto her mouth. Their tongues mingled. She submitted to his forceful kiss. Her lips were butter. His lips were steel. Mia pulled away to catch her breath, but when she looked toward his windows, she noticed the curtains were pulled up, giving a complete view of the street.

"Wait, your curtains are open, and a man is walking in front of your house," Mia whispered in a lower tone as if the man outside could hear her.

"I don't give a fuck who sees us. I have to be inside you, now!"

With that last word, Liam moved Mia to his big chase lounge near the window. He pushed Mia into the chair, removed her panties, and spread her legs wide. Liam wasn't a little man. He wanted full access to her cunt. When Liam's face got closer to the opening of her slit, he could smell a hit of her beautiful aroma. Liam loved Mia's scent. It was her own personal brand of pussy perfume, and her aroma flooded his nostrils. He pulled back and slowly started kissing Mia's inner thighs. He wanted to tease her bit, make her wait to feel his tongue lapping her clit.

Mia's deep-colored pussy lips were ready for the evasion of his mouth. Liam started gently lapping and sucking her clit, while occasionally trying to push his tongue into her tight vaginal hole. Liam knew the rhythm Mia needed to get the release he wanted to taste.

"Oh! Oh! Your mouth feels so good. Liam. You're so good at this. I don't know how long I can hold back!" Mia moaned.

"I want you to cum for me, Baby, all over my mouth," Liam said.

Mia's groans increased, so Liam quickened his pace. Fluid from his mouth mixed with the juice of her pussy. Her cries got louder. Anybody could have heard Mia moaning from outside the house because she was close to the window.

"Wait, Liam! Somebody could see us," Mia said in a breathless tone.

"Fuck, I don't care who sees us. I need to fuck you and hear you get undone for me!" Liam firmly stated back to Mia.

Liam knew what would make Mia cum for him. So, he continued licking her clit, and then put two fingers inside her wet channel. Mia's hips began to buck up and down. Mia's body was spiraling into the universe with every stroke of Liam's tongue and fingers. When Mia felt the electricity erupting in her pussy, she pull Liam's head further into her cunt.

"Oh, My God! Oh, My God! I'm going to cum all over your face!"

Those words were music to Liam's ears. After Mia's orgasm washed over Liam's mouth, he pulled away, looked down onto Mia's pussy and saw her swollen purple lips. Liam wanted to continue to watch Mia's private porn show, so he continued to play with her pussy. He began teasing Mia by rubbing his fingers through the folds of her vaginal lips. Still, Liam resisted putting his fingers inside Mia's tight vaginal opening because he wanted to make her beg to be fucked. Mia's pussy was ripe. She was so wet and slick that her juices ran down her legs.

"Please, Please, I need your cock inside of me." Mia cried out to Liam.

"Oh, Baby, you'll feel every inch of my cock soon. I've waited a long time to fuck you again! I won't hold back. Are you ready for me to hard?" Liam asked.

Liam pulled his fingers away from her pussy lips and brought his fingers to her mouth.

"Can you taste your sweet pussy juice?" Liam asked as he moved his fingers in and out of Mia's mouth.

Mia said nothing but started sucking his fingers as if it were her last meal. He knew she was ready for more. Liam's other hand began kneading her breast. He loved pinching her nipples to the point she cried out in a pained voice. Her sounds made Liam's shaft get harder. Liam wanted to play again with her pussy, so he moved his other hand down onto her slick folds and rubbed her swollen lips.

"God, I need your cock in my pussy!" Mia continued cry out.

She had waited weeks for his touch. He thoroughly knew how to work her body. Mia was spinning out of control. So, in one quick movement, Mia grabbed Liam's hand and tried pushing his fingers back inside her vaginal core. He still held back from giving her what she wanted. When he refused to penetrate her body with his fingers, she begged and whined for Liam to fuck her.

"Please take me. Please fuck me! Use my body! I need you inside of me," she moaned in her sex-filled voice.

Liam knew she was ready to be thoroughly fucked. So, he pulled her from the chair and turned her around to face the chair. He unzipped his pants, then placed Mia's ass in the perfect position to immerse his cock deep into her pussy. Fucking her semi-standing up and from behind was the ultimate pleasure for his cock.

"Fuck, I'm going to take you. Hold on, baby! I need to take you harder than I've ever taken you." Liam cried out loud.

When Liam pressed his thick shaft inside her, he could feel the wetness of her vaginal walls wash over his cock. He struggled to hold back, and he started to piston within her. He started slow, but his pace quickened. Mia's voice got louder with every hard thrust.

"I'd better slow down, or this will be over before we start, Baby. It's just that you feel so fucking good. It's hard to control myself," Liam groaned out to Mia.

Since Liam didn't want to cum quickly, he pulled out of her slick channel to slow it down. Unfortunately, the cool air surrounding his shaft willed his cock right back inside Mia's warm channel. He could see his thick veined shaft was covered with her sweet juice when he pulled out of her. He could hear his hips slapping against her ass repeatedly as he jack-hammered into her sweet cunt.

Since Liam had waited weeks for her, he wanted to bask in the moment. Liam had to regain control again. Still, his desire to fuck her overcame his body. He had to be one with this woman. She was his, and there was no holding back.

For one quick moment, he drove his shaft deep inside her cunt and held himself there. This position allowed Liam to push Mia's head further into the oversized lounge chair. Liam could see her hourglass silhouette when he looked down at her body. He then pulled his cock out of her channel, grabbed her ass cheeks, and spread them apart just enough to see his cock penetrate her vaginal hole. With her ass cheeks opened wide for him, Liam could also see Mia's slick fluid dripping all over her tiny asshole. His patience was thinning. His cock needed to empty its load into her screaming cunt. There was no stopping him, so he rammed his shaft back into her slick vaginal hole.

"Fuck!" She screamed as he jack-hammered his thick rod inside her.

"I can't hold back! I'm going to cum soon! Mia, are you ready for me to cum inside you?" He screamed out in a voice he barely recognized.

"Yes, Yes!" Mia yelled out.

Liam loved fucking Mia from behind. He took no mercy on her pretty pussy. Mia continued to moan with every forceful thrust. She was out of control as well. She needed him as much as he needed her. With each penetration of his cock, his release started to build. Liam's orgasm began to move from his ball sack into the shaft of his cock. Mia was stuttering, moaning, and whining for him to fuck her harder. With every thrust of his thick rod, Mia's vaginal walls became more swollen. He knew she would be sore after, but he did care. He had to take her this way.

"Baby, I'm so close. Are you ready?" Liam said.

Liam slowed down his pace, and then reached his hand around her body. He started softly stroking her clit. He knew this would throw her over the edge and bring her to the point of no return.

"Oh Liam, I'm going to cum again!"

"Cum for me, Baby, cum all over my cock," Liam ordered.

Mia's release flooded his shaft, and she began milking him with every wave of her orgasm. Liam pushed into her cunt one last time with incredible force. His cock started pulsating. He could feel his cream race from his ball sack up through his shaft and into Mia's swollen pussy. With every spasm from his orgasm, Mia's pussy sucked out every drop of his white cream. Liam's orgasm became the glue to their love. They could hear each other's husky sounds as they shed their souls for each other.

Eventually, their breathing returned to normal. Liam lifted her from the chair, turned her around, and pulled her into his arms. When he looked down, he could see her hands still imprinted into the arms of the chair. Without much thought, he nuzzled his face into her neck and kissed her softly. When Mia finally opened her eyes, she peered outside the window again. Mia could see the outline of a large man standing beside the bushes next to the window. He appeared to be the same man that she'd seen earlier. He had apparently walked closer to the window to get a better view. Mia realized this man had been watching the whole time, but instead of being upset, she looked directly at him and smiled. He didn't look away either and continued staring.

The stranger had seen her naked, seen them fuck. Mia didn't care and knew Liam wouldn't care either. All she cared about was how Liam had penetrated her body and heart. He was her whole world, so she wanted everyone to know their passion for each other and hoped the man would share their story.

lirby
lirby
8 Followers