Facets of Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, it happened. All that and more. Much more.

But, as I sit on my front porch, with my husband gently stroking my hair, and my extended family all around me... I know that it was all for the best. Because the love on this street, the unbreakable bond between all the people who live on Frank Spencer Avenue, does not exist anywhere else on the planet.

I am not ashamed that my son will sleep with two identical twins tonight.

I am proud that my good friend Gloria finally found someone to call her own.

I am overjoyed that my mother has a man who loves her as much as I love my husband.

And, this Saturday night, when Robert leaves my side to be with Gloria and Angela, I will not be jealous. Because, on the nights Robert sleeps next door, I have the privilege of sleeping with my son. The only quandary on my mind will be if I finally let Robbie go all the way with me.

Probably not... but leaving the possibility open is a small part of my "happily ever after" life.

THE END

***

Dear reader: Thank you for reading "Facets of Love". I know it was a long story (over 140,000 words, the length of two good sized novels). Thanks for sticking with me. A writer without readers is like a lung without oxygen... useless.

Please rate my story. An author needs at least fifty ratings in the first month of publication to qualify for a Literotica Reader's Choice Award. My goal is to win at least one of these awards so I can increase my followership. If you enjoyed the story, leave a rating.

I also want your constructive comments. Let me know how I did. Tell me which characters you fell in love with, who you loved to hate, and who bored you to tears. Was there too much sex, not enough, or just right? And where should we go next?

A