Fae & Maza Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maza felt her cheeks getting warmer. "I'm... I'm sure you would be beautiful too if you were chubby..."

"I had a chubby phase some years ago and I looked magnificent. I still kept most of the ass I had grown. Although, I have to do rigorous workouts to make sure that weight stays in my butt. I bet you can't guess how much weight I can squat."

"Huh... I think..."

"Shhhh, don't try to guess, right now it's time for the third dildo." He got on his knees, his back straight and his eyes down on Maza. "The size I'm most used to is the six-inches dildo, as most of my cam shows, but I did have a fling a while back with a guy that had an eight-inches-long cock. It was quite thick as well. So today we'll stop at this one," he announced, while holding up the beige eight-inches dildo. "I need to warm up my hole again, make sure it can comfortably take this bad boy. We'll move into larger sizes during the week."

He handed Maza the toy and then jumped besides her and turned on his back. Maza looked at him laying down and she couldn't help but bite her lip. She wanted to hold his legs up over her shoulders and...

"Come between my legs, my lovely pig."

Maza crawled the few feets between them on her hands and knees until she was between his legs. She put on lube over the beige silicone cock and then Fae grabbed his own thighs and lifted them up, pulling up the skirt and revealing the cum-and-lube-stained white panties.

Maza gasped at the sight. The cute little cheerleader presenting his crotch and making himself look vulnerable, the beautiful pale thighs that were perfectly toned and just the right thickness for Maza's tastes, the adorable tiny bulge covered in his semen, the panties pulled to the side below it to reveal his cute little hole. His asshole was covered in lube but it looked just as tight as before they started training, as if it hadn't been fucked twice already in the past hour.

The orc wanted to grab her massive cock and stick it into the femboy's butthole, but she was afraid it would tear him in half, so she placed the toy there instead. Fae moaned as the head of the dildo pushed against his sphincter. The realistic-looking fake cock had a rather large head, making it noticeably wider than the previous dildo that had gone inside him.

"Jeez, that's the eight inch one? It feels... big..." Fae's breath grew quicker as he prepared himself mentally and physically to get penetrated. "Can you imagine how flustered I'm going to look when it'll be your giant monstrous cock pushing against my bussy?"

Maza's eyebrows lifted.

"Oh I bet that's all you're thinking about right now, you big horny pig." He closed his eyes and breathed out, doing his best to relax his muscles. "Alright, I'm ready, add some lube and then push harder babe. Put that dick in me."

With another dollop of lubricant, the toy rubbed around Fae's anus before pushing against it. Fae gasped when the head went it, stretching his sensitive hole. He looked up at his girlfriend, his eyes wide open and his mouth emitting cute high-pitched noises.

Maza moved her hand slowly, making sure that Fae was comfortable with it inside him. He seemed a lot less talkative than earlier, or maybe just a bit less dominant. She decided to bring her free hand towards his face. As she rubbed his cheek, he leaned into her hand and closed her eyes. Fae's head looked so small within her large hand and his face looked so peaceful, with his mouth opening every few seconds to let out a quiet moan.

Fae brought his hand on Maza's wrist and gently pulled her hand away from face. He opened his eyes and met her gaze, then placed her hands on his torso and then pulled up his tight cheerleader top over the tip of her fingers. "Put your hand in my shirt."

Maza didn't need to be asked twice. The tip of her fingers brushed against his hard pierced nipples, while she continued to thrust the dildo inside him. She fucked him with the toy while teasing his nipples, gradually quickening both hands as Fae's body quivered with pleasure.

He came within a minute after she had started touching his breasts, yet she kept thrusting. Her own dick, which hung right above Fae's crotch, was leaking precum all over the human's dick. She was incredibly horny and couldn't get the thought of sodomizing Fae out of her head. Her thick phallus craved the warmth and tightness of Fae's rectum. At that moment, she desired him and his delicious asspussy more than anything else in the world. She got lost in the moment.

Fae finally tapped out after his third orgasm from the beige dildo, giving Maza's right wrist a few taps and stammering, "S-S-Stop, I c-can't..." while letting go of his legs and trying to push her left arm away from his ass.

Maza stopped and pulled the toy out, causing Fae's gaping hole to leak lube while his whole body shook. Maza watched him carefully, hoping that she hadn't gone too far. "Fae, are you... are you okay."

Fae nodded and then got into the fetal position. "Hold me," he whispered. Maza laid down behind him and he disappeared behind her large muscled arms. He snuggled against her while trying to get his heartbeat and breathing back to normal. They spooned for a while, both enjoying each other's presence. Maza's erection didn't go down, but Fae didn't seem to mind feeling her massive cock rubbing against his stockings.

"That was amazing," he cooed.

"It... it really was."

"You say that, but you didn't even get to cum."

"I don't mind..."

"Nice try, but I've been feeling your dick silently rubbing against my legs and feet for like twenty minutes. You wished that was your cock stretching my tight little butthole, didn't you?"

"... yes..."

"You made me cum like five times, so you definitely deserve it."

Maza's response was to start moving her hips slightly faster.

"However, I had an idea..." Fae's voice had a slightly ominous undertone. "Today is Saturday, when I usually do my weekly lewd stream. I was thinking, since I'm at your place, you could participate in the stream... Now before you say anything," he turned in her arms to face her, "I'm not asking you to show your face or anything, I'm more thinking of like a balls cameo."

"A... b-balls cameo?"

"Yeah, I wanna take a selfie while kneeling between your legs, with your balls over my eyes and then post it with a caption like 'Can't see the haters!' or something."

"Oh! That's... that's r-raunchy... I don't know..."

"I'm also thinking that, maybe you could wait until then before cumming?"

"Wait until... why?"

"You could give me a big sloppy facial right in front of the camera. You have to admit that it would look hot as fuck."

"It... I don't... I mean, yeah... it does sound h-hot."

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to, obviously. But I would really like it if you did."

Maza looked away from Fae, blushing.

"Alright, let's do something. We have two options. First option, I let you jerk off right now and you cum and then you don't have to think about your bloated balls for the rest of the day. Second option, I tease you and edge you all day, then tonight during my stream when you're all horny and pent up, I milk you and you shower my face with your thick gooey sperm."

Maza had to think really hard about what she wanted. Fae simply watched her in silence, waiting for her answer. "... hmmm... I think... if-if I did option t-two, I would only need to show like... my dick?"

"You could show only the tip if you want. Or as much of yourself as you want."

"I... yeah, I think I'd like to d-do... that."

"Good." Fae spread his legs just enough to let Maza's cock slip between his thigh, then he pressed down on it. With all the lube that had flowed down from his ass, Fae's legs were all wet and slippery. "You wanna fuck my thighs, don't you, pig?"

Maza nodded enthusiastically then moved her hips back and forth, feeling her boyfriend's thick thighs pressing down along the length of her cock.

"You're going to fuck my thighs until you feel close to the edge, then you'll stop. If you make yourself cum, I will severely punish you."

Maza did as she was told, fucking Fae's thighs until she felt herself about to burst. "G-gaaah, I'm gonna cum!"

"Then stop moving," he commanded.

She stopped, feeling her climax creeping over the edge, but she grabbed the sheets and bit her lip, trying to prevent herself from cumming. Fae took his legs away from her erect cock and he then dipped his middle finger in her urethra.

"Here, let me plug that big pesky cock. We can't allow all your delicious sperm to escape prematurely. Wow, this is... this is a lot of precum." He glanced at the tip of her cock, which was covered in thick gooey precum. "Damn, you're making more pre from one edging session then I made cum with three orgasms! I guess that's what to be expected with fat balls like these." With his other hand he grabbed one of her testicles, barely able to hold it all with one hand.

"Alright," Fae announced, taking his hands off of Maza. "I am covered in fluids. I'm going to take a shower." He got up from the bed and stretched, patting down his now-stained cheerleader uniform.

Maza sat up on the side of the bed. "I think I might need... another shower..."

"You wanna take it with me?"

"It's... it's alright, I'll do my workout while you're showering."

"I mean, I don't mind having a lubed up asshole for a bit longer, I could stay with you while you workout and watch you work on those sweet muscles."

"No."

Fae was taken aback by Maza's abruptness. He tilted his head sideways and squinted at her, a hand planted firmly on his hip. "No?"

"B-boundary."

"Oh." His eyes opened wide, showing confusion. "Do you want to explain why? You don't have to, but I am curious."

"I just... I don't like exercising in front of people." She avoided eye contact by staring down at her feet. "That's why I have my own mini-gym at home... sometimes I go for jogs outside, but never before ten pm, when there's almost no one out."

"I get it. I'm going to let you do your thing in peace."

"Th-thank you."

He gave her a hug, then a kiss on the lips, before walking out of the bedroom.

[...]

Maza was damp with sweat when she joined Fae in the living room. He was sitting on her couch in a simple olive-colored shirt and a pair of short jean shorts, reading something he had picked from her bookshelf.

"This book is really gay," he declared, happily.

"Yeah," panted Maza, winded from her workout. "Author's gay."

"I know, I looked him up on twitter. Now I'm following him." He placed the book down, a slip of paper used as a bookmark jutting out from between the pages he was at. "Fuck, you smell really..." he closed his eyes and inhaled. "Is it okay if I stick my nose..." he gestured at her in general, "everywhere, before you take your shower?"

Maza stepped towards Fae. She was totally aware of the large wet spot at the front of her sweat pants from precum leaking out of her cock. She had spent the whole workout thinking about sticking her dick in Fae and it showed.

She fiddled with her hands and blushed while Fae pulled down her pants, revealing her sweat-soaked underwear. She felt his face pressing against her ass and heard him loudly sniffing against the fabric. "I think I could cum right here just from smelling you, this is a fucking paradise."

Maza still couldn't understand how Fae could find so much enjoyment out of her stinky body odor, but she certainly had no plans to stop him. His hands slipped under her panties and between her ass cheeks.

He kept worshipping her crotch for a while, eventually pulling down her panties and directly rubbing his nose, lips and tongue against her puffy asshole and thick musky cock. "You tell me if you're about to cum, right? You're not allowed just yet."

Maza had to stop him a few times, and after each time he would let her cock twitch a few times and leak precum down her legs, until it calmed down enough for him to touch it again.

Eventually, he made her kneel so he could stick his face in her armpit. It tickled and she let out a few helpless giggles, but she also enjoyed the feeling of her boyfriend's nose against her pits. While smelling her, he started masturbating. Maza's cock growed harder and harder as she felt Fae moan into her smelly armpit.

"Girl, you are... intoxicating," he said, not long after cumming. "Tell me, how does it feel to see me jizzing once again while your big dumb cock is suffering all alone down there?"

"It's... I want to c-cum too. My b-balls are so fu-ull."

"But you are going to obey me and wait, isn't that right?"

Maza nodded.

"Good girl."

Her cock twitched. Fae spanked her playfully and she made her way to the bathroom, where she took a quick shower, then joined him again in the living room.

"What's the best place you think to set up my camera and laptop for my stream tonight?"

"Hmmm... my bedroom? The light is good there, maybe."

"Do you want to be in the room during the stream? Like, there's going to be your facial at the end, but you can be behind the camera during the rest of the stream, or not, it's up to you."

"I don't know... it's kinda... weird, maybe, if I just sit back and watch, isn't it?"

"It's up to you babe."

"I'll... I think I'll stay in here while you film... you can call me, at the end, when you want the f-... the f-facial, to happen."

"That works for me. Hey, do you have any condoms here? Like, many-X L condoms, cuz I always carry some in my bag but I doubt they're large enough for your package."

"C-condoms? Huh... yeah, w-why?" Maza was perplexed. Neither of them had any risk of getting pregnant, and studies had shown that orcs and humans couldn't catch each other's diseases.

"I wanna put a condom on your cock. I'm starting the stream in..." he checked his phone, "four hours. That means I got another three and a half hours before I need to start setting up my stuff. That means three and a half hours of teasing, edging and torturing your dick. And I would love it if you wore a condom during that time, to collect all of your precum."

"... and... what w-will you d-do with all that p-pre..."

"I don't know yet. Maybe I'll make you drink it. Maybe I'll show it off on stream. We'll see."

Fae and Maza went to the bedroom where the orc dug in her drawers for one of her XXXL condoms. She only had one and wondered if it was even still good, as she had bought it years ago.

Fae opened the package and put the rubber over her cock, which she found really hot. It covered most of her shaft without breaking and pretty they could both see the tip slowly filling up with precum.

For three and a half hour, Fae did just what he had promised. Maza's cock, balls, asshole and tits were mercilessly teased, tortured and played with. Fae sucked on her nipples, then slipped his hand in her ass to rub her prostate, then jerked her off, then massaged her balls, and so on for hours, always bringing her on the edge and then stopping moments before her climax.

By the end, a peach-sized balloon of precum had formed at the end of the condom. Fae carefully pulled off the condom, making sure not to lose a single drop.

"I'm going to show it off on stream. It'll be a good foreshadowing for your cumshot."

Maza was too edged-out of her mind to respond. She could only focus on one thing, her intense desire to finally orgasm.

Fae installed his setup on Maza's desk, with his camera and his laptop. Maza, laying on the bed, watched him lustfully.

"Stream's about to start babe."

"I...I think I'll stay..."

Fae gave her a sly grin, then blew her a kiss. He logged onto the streaming site and saw that there were already a few dozen people in the chatroom waiting for him.

Maza got her own computer out and joined the room as a guest, curious to see what the people were writing about her boyfriend.

Fae shot one last look at Maza and winked at her, before officially starting the stream.

12