Faith and the Thai episode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith turned the handle and the door opened noiselessly outward, it led to a staircase descending into a cellar. The sounds were quite loud now, a man's groans and moans, the crack of a whip and... Banjit's voice barking at the man. She slowly descended and when she was half way down only the man could be heard, she turned the last corner and thought she had descended into hell. A medieval dungeon opened up before her, whips and chains hung from the walls, rings and bars were fixed to the walls and in the centre of the room a metal frame bed where a man lay tied spread-eagled, his cock in tight bondage and clamps on his nipples, he showed obvious signs of a very recent whipping, welts very fresh on his belly and thighs. Faith recognised the setting as the one in the video she had watched where she had seen a very young Banjit, who was no-where to be seen.

'Faith, my friend, I wanted to talk about this before but I didn't get a chance, events overtook us.' Banjit walked in from a doorway in the corner, she looked fabulous, tight leather cat-suit zipped open half way down her chest, 6 inch stiletto heeled ankle boots, hair tightly tied back and long leather gloves. 'You see Faith, after I was pulled out from my undercover job in Greg's company I realised how much I loved the lifestyle so never fully left it, the video you saw with me in it was filmed here in this dungeon, this bungalow was originally the firm's but I got it as part payment for my silence in the police case. When Greg turned up in Bangkok I was surprised, he had too many enemies here, and then you reported him missing. I made it a point to involve myself in the case, little did I know I would fall head-over-heels in love with you, you are a sex-bomb, an untapped cave of wonders. You have so much to learn and I have so much to teach you!'

Faith looked at Banjit with new eyes, was it shock? Horror? Disgust? No, it was admiration and desire, Faith wanted to be the one tied down and be whipped, she wanted to feel the ropes on her wrists, her ankles, she wanted to be filled up by more than three fingers! Now where did that desire come from Faith asked herself? All these were things she had seen in Greg's videos on his iPad. She wanted to live out all his filmed fantasies. She had to watch more and learn more, she realised also had a great teacher in Banjit.

'Banjit, I would be honoured if you would teach me how to submit, how to take cock in my every hole, to be a slut, to enjoy sex in every way possible. I want you to tie me, chain me, whip me, fuck me, have me be used and abused by men like I have seen in Greg's videos! Please be my teacher.'

Banjit walked over to Faith and took her by the hand, she walked her over to the man on the bed and stood her beside the man, she bent her forward at the waist and guided her mouth to the man's erect cock pushing her mouth around it.

'Pretend you are eating an ice cream Faith, lick his cock-head, swirl your tongue, suck slowly, poke your tongue into its little eye, tighten your lips around it and bob your head, and no matter what I do to you don't stop! You will regret it if you stop.'

Faith closed her eyes and started following instructions, at first she gagged a bit but forced herself to overcome it, she sucked and licked and poked and bobbed, when out of the blue she heard a loud 'Crack!', the pain hit her about 3 seconds later, her arse exploded in pain, she stopped the sucking to look back when a second stroke hit her arse again and she heard Banjit shout,

'Don't you even think about stopping slut! I told you to give him a blow-job and that you would regret it if you stopped, so if you don't want to regret it don't stop!' Faith went back to her sucking whilst Banjit kept the blows raining down on her arse, her tears streamed down her face when suddenly the man's cock started to tremble, never having given a blow-job Faith had no idea what this meant so she just kept on, all of a sudden her mouth was being pumped full of thick acrid semen, her face was held tight over the cock by Banjit's hand and all she heard was Banjit ordering her to swallow 'every single drop!' which she obediently did.

Banjit stood her up straight, turned her around and gave her the most passionate of kisses, she spoke in the soft tones of the night before,

'Faith, my beautiful little butterfly, you have done very well, you will be an excellent pupil and it will be a pleasure to teach you, but now a little reward.'

The two women, one short, Asian and beautiful, the other tall, Westerner and just as beautiful moved to the end of the dungeon and through the dark doorway in the corner. This was Banjit's private escape, a very well appointed boudoir, a huge four poster bed, a wardrobe with all manner of exotic clothes, soft leather floggers, silk ropes all lying around the room. Banjit led Faith to the bed and stripped her down before laying her on the bed, she kissed Faith tenderly on the neck and face, Faith lay back with a smile on her face. Banjit took Faith's nipples in her mouth, sucking and biting gently, she paused long enough to pull Faith's arms up above her head. Banjit tied her hands to the headboard which had hidden rings, ropes and straps all over. Faith kicked out in surprise but Banjit quickly restrained her legs with a couple of hidden straps. Now she had Faith where she wanted. Faith tested the restraints and found she was well and truly bound to the bed. Banjit bit harder on Faith's nipples pulling them away from her body, Faith squealed with a combination of surprise and pain. Banjit stopped and taking something from the bedside table spoke,

'That hurts my little butterfly? You want your friend Banjit to stop? Well, I am afraid she's not here now, she has been replaced by Mistress B who doesn't want to stop!' saying this she reached up with a penis gag she had in her hands, Faith's eyes opened wide in horror and shock as Banjit forced the gag into her mouth and strapped it tight. Banjit then took a pair of clamps and placed them on Faith's nipples tightening them only a few turns. A chain linked the clamps and Banjit pulled it away from Faith's body playfully as Faith squealed and screamed into the gag. Banjit used a remote control and a whirr was heard as a hook hanging from the end of a chain descended from the ceiling, she stopped it a little way from the bed and hooked it to the chain linked to the nipple clamps, she then backed up the hook a few centimetres so as to tauten the smaller chain. Faith's back arched as she tried to rise up from the bed to ease the pressure on her nipples, but Banjit had restrained her well. Faith's body stayed taut in that arched position whilst Banjit smiled and turned away. Faith panicked but Banjit had only gone to get something from a sideboard, something she had never seen at all.

Banjit walked back towards the bed carrying a short flogger in her hand, it had dozens of thin red leather tails and a black and red plaited handle. She stopped beside the bed and lay the tails on Faith's chest dragging them slowly down the body all the way to her trimmed pussy.

Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 4

Faith shuddered as she felt the thin leather dragging down her hyper-sensitive body, she was very tense and this alone made her tremble with excitement and desire. Banjit raised the flogger and lower the tails onto Faith's pussy, she gently dangled it and moved it around causing the pussy to ooze juice, it was glistening and looked honey-glazed. Faith craned her neck to look down and saw Banjit's beautiful body playing the flogger on her eager pussy, she had never felt this before -- oh, she had certainly had an aroused and wet pussy before, she had also desired sexual pleasure but her upbringing had always managed to get her to force these thoughts out of her mind, nothing a cold shower couldn't calm down! But this, this was out of this world, it made her desire more with every pore in her body, she wanted this, and wanted it badly!

Never in her life had Faith imagined she would desire being touched by another woman as she now was, she had also never even remotely imagined she would one day lie tied to a bed with the prospect of being whipped looming closer every minute for it quickly dawned on her that this was Banjit's plan at the moment. Banjit however carried on playing the flogger up and down Faith's body, round and round her breasts and pussy. Faith trembled with yearning, wondering when the next stage would come. She'd had her eyes closed for a while now, unable to watch the movement of the flogger on her body. Suddenly it stopped, the clamps were removed from her nipples and she flopped back on the bed. Her eyes shot open.

She hoped this wouldn't end there, and she was not disappointed. Banjit slowly raised the flogger and brought it down sharply on Faith's left breast, this caused her to let out a muffled cry which was only a prelude to what was to come. Banjit repeated the action on the right breast and kept it up repeatedly -- left, right, left, right on and on in a slow and steady rhythm. Faith' cries raised in pitch and volume but the gag prevented them from being excessive, in any case the dungeon was well sound-proofed and nothing could be heard from outside the bungalow. The breasts were getting increasingly pink and the nipples engorged, just as Banjit wanted. She stopped with them and now used to flogger all the way down Faith's front till she got to her pussy. The flogger came down on the pussy itself, first lightly but increasingly harder and faster, there was nothing she could do but bear it.

Suddenly it all stopped, Faith heaved on the bed as Banjit removed the gag and kissed her passionately. She removed the bindings from Faith's hands and feet and joined her on the bed, the lovers intertwined, their hands roaming over each other's bodies. Banjit slowly lost all her clothing as the newly discovered sex bomb beside her explored the Asian's nubile body. Faith explored gently eating and sucking on Banjit's nipples whilst the other girl inserted her fingers into Faith's eager and expectant pussy. The wetness was incredible, it seemed like Faith had started to release the pent-up fluids from all those years of deprivation and celibacy!

Banjit kissed Faith's body all the way down and then slowly turned herself around so that her head was over Faith's pussy whilst her own pussy was above Faith's head. Gently she lowered herself onto Faith's face whilst herself carefully starting to lick and nibble Faith's intimate parts. The New Yorker needed no instructions here, it was quite obvious what was required. She started kissing and nibbling the Asian's pussy and clit whilst experiencing feelings and sensations that were out of this world. Banjit's tongue and lips were joined by her fingers exploring Faith's pussy, she in turn did the same and the two girls kept this up for quite a while. The bed was absolutely drenched and Banjit sensed Faith was getting near her breaking point. It was time to up the ante.

Banjit got up off the bed and whispered to Faith to stay put. She walked to the corner and fumbled with something, then she turned round, Banjit was now sporting a splendid 8 inch strap-on. A thick black rubber cock, complete with veins and upward curve poked out of a tight leather harness Banjit now wore. As she walked towards Faith she was slowly smearing it with lube, smearing it all over. Faith gasped in shock, would she be able to accommodate that? It looked massive to her! As Banjit stood beside the bed she took Faith's hand and placed it on the cock, she wrapped her fingers around it and stroked it up and down so that Faith could feel it's girth, gauge it's length.

Faith spoke softly, 'Banjit, I am afraid, I've never had anything in my pussy, only your fingers yesterday. I don't know if I can take something as long and as thick as this.'

Banjit looked down and spoke sternly, 'Faith, you can and you will! It is not Banjit who asks but Mistress B who demands!' with this Banjit climbed on the bed and straddled Faith, she pushed her legs apart and holding her under the knees pulled her nearer. The thick black dildo nudged Faith's labia and slowly Banjit rubbed it up and down at the entrance causing pussy honey to slowly ooze out and start to run down. Slowly, deliberately and ever so inexorably Banjit pushed the silicone cock into Faith's hungry hole. Faith moaned and groaned as this went on, she grunted at every push as she was helpless to stop it invading her body. The space was tight but Faith was wet, very wet.

After a while and with much grunting, pushing and moaning Banjit had the whole of the cock inside Faith's pussy. She stopped to catch her breath whilst letting Faith gather her strength too, imperceptibly Banjit pulled the cock out an inch, then pushed it back in again, out an inch and a half, back in again. Banjit pulled out slowly, pushing in slowly, building up speed and intensity. Faith made high pitched noises underneath her, squealing in time with the pushes. Banjit pulled back on Faith's knees forcing the cock deeper in her pussy then pulled it almost completely out, then rammed it in again, over and over. The squelching sounds evidence of how wet Faith was.

Banjit let go of Faith's knees and went down on top of her, she kissed her fully on the mouth whilst pounding the strap-on fast and furiously into Faith's pussy. Faith scratched Banjit's back and returned the kisses with the same fervour. Banjit bit on Faith's lower lip and pulled, turned her face and bit her earlobe pulling it away from her body. She could feel Faith's pussy begin to tremble underneath her and wanted the American to have something to treasure. Banjit stopped pumping the cock and sat back up again, she stayed still for a few moments whilst Faith begged her to continue, to finish the job she had begun. Banjit smiled inwardly as she leaned forwards slightly and placed her hands on Faith's breasts, she caressed them and played lightly with the nipples, tweaking them lightly, flicking them and scratching them with her long nails.

Faith's moans increased in pitch and intensity and Banjit too felt herself getting near bursting point. She pinched Faith's nipples between thumb and forefinger and as she gave them a cruel twist this way and that she pumped the huge black dildo fast in and out of her pussy. Faith scream and Banjit let go of the right nipple long enough to deliver a resounding slap on the face to the American.

'One more scream out of you and I will gag you and tie you so tight you won't even be able to wiggle your toes!'

Banjit retook the nipple and continued the torture, she alternated the twisting with pulling them away from Faith's body. The dildo was flying in and out of the pussy and Banjit drove Faith closer and closer to her unavoidable orgasm.

It was not sudden and it was not unexpected, on the contrary, both girls could feel it coming as it rose like an incoming wave, gathering strength and momentum, inexorably mounting higher and higher. Faith felt the orgasm starting deep in her stomach, a rumble deep inside her, a tremble that shook her very insides. The warmth crept down to her bowels, slowly making its way to her pussy where in a matter of seconds the wave broke over her, wave after wave of pleasure washed over her and she could not help screaming and shouting out Banjit's name.

Banjit let out a scream as she too came, she flopped forwards on to Faith's body and kissed her passionately, they cuddled and looked each other in the face. This was to be the start of something good.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 5

Faith woke up and saw she was alone in the boudoir, she got up and walked quietly out of the room, the dungeon was empty and there was silence all around. She climbed the stairs back to the main floor and into Banjit's normal bedroom where she lay sleeping alone. There was a faint glow of daylight and Faith picked up her watch to see it was nearing six-thirty in the morning. She turned round when Banjit's voice interrupted her,

'My little butterfly has awoken from her slumber, let's make some coffee and talk,' with that Banjit joined Faith giving her a T-shirt to put on. Both girl padded into the kitchen where they busied themselves making a pot of coffee. They sat at the kitchen counter with their mugs and slowly over the next hour or so they told their life stories so far.

Faith, born Faith Constance Griffith, came from a very conservative, very religious Catholic family, she had two older brothers, Robert Francis and John Fitzgerald, both lawyers in a prestigious Manhattan firm, and a younger sister, Rose Elizabeth, who had joined an order and was doing missionary work in Peru, at the moment she was living in Cusco up high in the mountains near Macchu Picchu. The family were quite obviously fans of the Kennedy clan! Her father was a retired police Captain in the NYPD whilst her mother still continued her work as a piano teacher in a very exclusive Catholic School run by nuns. Faith herself had been born in the Upper East-side and had been baptised in the Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola, a church she often frequented and remembered proudly since it had been where the funeral of the late Jacqueline Kennedy had been celebrated.

Faith herself had been educated in the same school her mother worked in and had been subjected to the nuns' strict regime, she was no stranger to the paddle, cane and leather belt having suffered all three as well as countless over-the-knee hand-spankings during her school years, the nuns were strict and Faith had been a lively fun-loving girl getting into trouble often even though she was academically a high achiever. She had entered the school at the tender age of five and left at eighteen to go to Harvard for which she had earned a top place. Her college years had been ones of hard work, often studying late into the night. There had been boys yes, but always good Catholic boys who respected her wishes to remain pure, boys who would go with her to Sunday mass in the Memorial Church. Other boys had kept well away having recognised her type as soon as they saw her conservative dress sense and mass attendance.

Near the end of her time in Harvard she had met a charming boy, Robert. He was from a well-heeled family in Boston and was studying medicine, they dated a few times but both felt the timing was wrong, she did not want to spoil his chances in his chosen career and he did not want her to have to share his late nights of hard work as an intern. They broke up before the relationship had even started. However fate being what it is four years after Faith went to a workmate's wedding and there met Robert again. He now worked in his father's more than successful practice and proposed they date again. Faith was over the moon and accepted. It was a romantic-novel relationship, dinners in top restaurants, walks in the park, kisses under the moon... and that was it. No fumbling under sweaters, no back row in the cinema, no lover's lane in the car. No sex of any form shape or size... and it worked... or so it seemed.

This carried on for five years, fun-seeking Faith and serious hardworking Robert. Too serious and too hardworking, their relationship was destined not to last, the last six months had been hell, argument and after argument. Faith loved Robert with all her heart and soul but wanted a bit more fun, more hot-dogs in the park instead of Filet Mignon in the Waldorf-Astoria, more just more. Robert just wanted a pretty face and a well dressed body to show off beside him. Faith's friends kept telling her but she was too stubborn to drop him -- then one day the unexpected happened, Robert broke up with her, by email, he had ran away to Mexico with his medical nurse, a busty twenty year old blonde. Faith was heartbroken and hurt, Robert's parents blamed her of course, they told her she just hadn't shown their son enough love. Her head teacher booked her for a session with a counsellor who gave her a month of work for 'anxiety and depression', she reckoned she needed it. She spent the night's crying herself to sleep and the days just going through the motions of living. Then her friends decided enough was enough. They booked a week in Ibiza for them all and off they went practically having to drag Faith onto the aeroplane. There she met Greg and the rest, as they say, is history.... except for a few details Faith might reveal later.