Faith and the Thai episode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inga remembered how happy she was when one day her father informed her Mrs MacCowan had suffered a massive stroke and would be unable to continue tutoring her, she would instead be sent to a private school. There she met Margareta, from Boden, and they became lovers. This was the girlfriend who had travelled to Thailand with Inga and who had moved out of her life just as easily as she had moved in.

Banjit noticed Inga's tears and turned to her, she kissed her gently on her eyelids and cheeks. Inga carried on crying as Banjit held her close and rocked her, eventually she stopped sobbing and hugged Banjit too. Banjit decided this would be a good time for them to have their own pleasure.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 12

The two women kissed passionately, their hands roaming all over, they were still aroused from the dungeon session and they soon had soaking wet pussies and stiff engorged nipples. Banjit pushed Inga back against the pillow and sat astride her, she rubbed her trimmed pussy on Inga's totally shaved slit. She felt a frisson running all the way down to her toes. Inga reached up and softly caressed Banjit's tits, she fondled them and flicked her nipples then held them with thumb and forefinger and squeezed them tight at the same time as she pulled them out. Banjit moaned with pleasure and leaned forwards, she loved having her nipples pinched hard and her tits played with. Inga pulled Banjit down on top of her to kiss her deeply and to caress her back, she run her fingers up and down her back and scratched it with her long nails.

Together they rolled to the side. Banjit ran her fingers down Inga's body, down to her pubic area, there she scratched Inga lightly all round her mound and slit, she played her fingers lightly over the smooth pubis remembering how she simply loved the Scandinavian's shaved slit. She twisted round and kissed it slowly and sensuously, she kissed the labia taking them in turn and sucking them, then she started stabbing the slit with her tongue, pushing it in and running it up and down its length. She found the clit, fat and engorged, and flicked it with her stiff tongue, it felt slick and slippery and the more she flicked it the slicker it got. Banjit took the clit in her teeth and bit lightly, this elicited a shriek from Inga -- Banjit smiled inwardly, she just loved getting this response from the Swede.

She went to work on the pussy, lick, suck, flick, stab, over and over, then fingers joined her tongue, running them up and down the slit. The fingers slowly invaded Inga's hole, two fingers first, pushed slowly in then slowly out, in out, in out, faster and faster like a piston. A third finger soon joined the first two as Inga's breathing became louder however nothing compared to the gasps and cries that could be heard when a fourth finger was added. Banjit was working her fingers in and out of Inga's pussy hole when she started using her thumb on Inga's clit, the thumb and tongue alternated to excite the clitoris -- stiff, engorged and deep purple.

Inga held Banjit's head down with her hands, ran her fingers through the Asian's hair twisting her fingers in it and massaging the scalp. Banjit took her free hand and collecting slick pussy juice pushed her middle finger into Inga's tight little asshole, the Swede gave a gasp as the insistent finger broke the plane of the sphincter and slid into the hot rectum. Inga's mouth opened wide in a silent scream, eyes clenched shut head shaking slowly from side to side.

Slowly but surely she felt her orgasm approaching, the buzz started in the pit of her stomach, worked its way up to her nipples then she felt the burning in her ears. Then, unexpectedly, like an express train, the pleasure hit her in her clitoris and pussy hole. Banjit kept up the finger fucking and pressed on Inga's engorged g-spot, she rubbed it from inside causing Inga to suddenly spurt as she came over and over -- she was a squirter and Banjit knew it and used it to get pleasure herself, she loved to lap up Inga's juice.

Inga pulled Banjit up to her face and kissed her fully lapping up her own juices, she still remembered the first day she had done that and still felt the same excitement. She then took Banjit's nipples and licked them to rock hardness, reaching over to the bedside table she took two spring clamps linked by a leash that she had prepared earlier in the day. Taking the erect nipples she clamped them with the two cruel devices and relished Banjit's cry of pain, the nipples seemed to grow fatter with this action and Inga kissed her partner's mouth to quieten her, sticking her tongue deep in the other's mouth.

Now she used one hand to reach down and rub Banjit's clit whist she slowly pulled on the leash, accompanied by protests and cries of pain. The louder the cries the harder that Inga pulled on the leash stretching the nipples out impossibly. Banjit was already near to her climax anyway and Inga had to make a choice, either push her over the edge now or cool everything down so as to stretch out the pleasure, after all they had all night.

Banjit pleaded with her to let her climax, and this made Inga's decision much easier, her sadistic side displaying itself yet again.

'NO! I will now stretch out your pleasure with pain, and if, maybe if, I decide to be good to you I will let you climax tonight, depends.'

Saying this Inga took a pair of handcuffs from the bedside and cuffed Banjit's hands together, she then pulled her hands above her head and clipped them to a hidden short chain dangling from the headboard. Inga shook in despair, her tears testament to her frustration. She first pleaded, then protested, then tried to negotiate, but all that got her was a double penis gag pushed into her mouth and buckled tight. Banjit now had a short thick rubber cock in her mouth whilst six inches of even thicker black cock point straight up from her mouth.

Inga turned round and carefully lowered her slick and slimy pussy onto the dildo grossly growing out of Banjit's mouth, as she did this she pulled on the leash clamped to the Asian's tits, she looked and felt like she was riding a thoroughbred in a race. She fucked herself on the big black cock whilst pulling the tits up with all her might whilst Banjit below her was squirming and shedding copious tears, screaming through the giant cock gag.

Inga let the leash go and dropped forwards onto Banjit's body, she now had her face level with Banjit's very wet pussy hole which she licked and sucked on for a while. This made Banjit squirm under Inga which only made her penis gag excite Inga even more, she was on her way to her second orgasm at this rate. Inga fucked herself on the black silicone whilst eating Banjit's clit and pussy like mad, she took another set of clamps with leash and attached it to Banjit's sensitive labia, a stifled scream came from the Thai girl which only served to excite Inga even more.

Inga took hold of the leash and pulled at it hard, stretching the labia out. The pussy was now gushing and there was a huge wet patch on the bed. There was another chain at the foot of the bed and Inga hooked the leash onto that so Banjit's labia were under constant tension. With this done she took vibrating wand and setting in on 'low' proceeded to run it up and down Banjit's slit, she slowed down when she got near the clit and deliberately gave it a miss. She did this a few times until she could feel Banjit thrashing under her body, she was so so close to orgasm it was getting hard not to push her over the edge.

Inga got off Banjit and knelt beside her, she took the leash from the nipple clamps and hooked those to a long chain at the headboard, now Banjit had her tits being pulled up and her labia down both by cruel steel tipped alligator clamps. Inga carried on playing the wand on Banjit's clit and slit, the muffled cries were constant as was the thrashing and jumping, this had to be brought to an end sooner or later thought Inga.

However Inga wanted to cum one more time herself, the feeling she had was too good to waste. She made sure Banjit could see her and played the wand on herself, the look on the Asian's face was priceless, she was thinking this was the end and she would not be given the chance to climax, she was crying tears of despair just as Inga came explosively, again squirting all over her lover.

Banjit must have thought this was the end of it for her when Inga applied the wand hard on the trimmed Thai pussy, it lasted for only a minute before Banjit arched her back off the bad as far as she could, she wailed through the gag as her climax hit her like a lorry. She came in waves bouncing on the bed at the same time, eventually it finished, and Inga removed the wand, she removed Banjit's penis gag but left her bound to the bed as she kissed and hugged her, showing her the love these girl had for one another.

Inga cuddled up to Banjit whom she left cuffed to the bed and soon the two fell asleep.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 13

Morning found the five sleeping soundly when the phone rang, Inga and Banjit being upstairs heard it first but only Inga was able to rise, Banjit tried to move but forgot she was still cuffed to the bed, she motioned to Inga to release her. Inga picked up the phone and shushed her as she answered.

'Hi! Oh, it's you Larry, Banjit cannot come to the phone, she's rather tied up at the moment, what can I do for you? Yes, ten o'clock would be a great time, they others are all here.' She hung up and spoke to Banjit, ''That was Larry, he's coming at ten, will he be the one taking Faith's cherry? Lucky girl if he is!'

Larry was a muscular American, nearly seven foot tall with a cock to be proud of, nine inches of pure pleasure on a body builder's body, not a common combination. He had been the star of many of Greg's movies but had realised he could make more money as a stud-for-hire working for different porn movie companies. He had become friends with Banjit, Inga and the others during his early days with Greg and still kept up the friendship, both out of bed and in bed.

Larry was an all-rounder and when it came to sex he was known to bat for both sides, he was just as comfortable penetrating a pussy or an ass, and just as comfortable taking it up the ass or giving a blow job, he was truly a man for all seasons. Banjit had already arranged for him to come and take Faith's true virginity, she had had her mouth and ass taken already, and she had been penetrated with a strap-on but no cock had ever been up her snatch, Larry would have the privilege.

They had work to do, Inga released Banjit, but not before kissing and biting her nipples hard till the Asian cried out and shed a tear, only then did she release her. They showered together but had no time for any play so as soon as they finished they dried off and put on a thong and a light summer dress; that would do for the moment. They went downstairs to rouse the trio.

Just before they went down the basement stairs to they heard strange sounds, grunts and groans floated up from the dungeon. The two girls hurried down, they had to make sure the guys did not take Faith's cherry! Arnold was not much danger, he only fucked women under instruction, much preferring to penetrate men or be penetrated himself. Zeke however was a different animal, and he would fuck anything in a skirt!

Not a moment too soon! He had Faith naked on all fours and was about to insert his rampant prick in her wet pussy. Banjit and Inga both screamed, 'STOPPPP!' Zeke froze, 'You are NOT the one who will take her pussy cherry Zeke, someone else is on his way for that job; only her ass was yours to break.'

Zeke nodded and got off the bed, but not before rubbing his cock against Faith's pussy lips, she quivered and groaned, this was one heavily aroused female who only wished to be penetrated once and for all. Faith looked at Banjit and Inga but realised it would be useless to beg, she would have to wait. Meanwhile the girls came up to her and tossing her a thong and summer dress like theirs they told her to get dressed and get upstairs.

Arnold was nowhere to be seen so the four of them went upstairs to rustle up some breakfast before Larry came at ten, they all went into the kitchen when the front door opened, it was Arnold with fresh baked croissants and crusty rolls for all; the guy knew you had to feed a body well if you wanted it to perform. Now all five sat down to fresh coffee and Arnold's contribution, they ate and talked, all at the same time it seemed sometimes. The girls were in their cool summer dresses, their thongs and nipples visible through the thin fabric. The guys were in shorts and T-shirts and the effect of this view on them was quite evident.

The conversation turned from the innocent and mundane to slightly more racy and there was a danger they might end up on the bed again when unexpectedly the door opened. Larry walked in, needing to stoop to enter, Faith was mesmerised, she had never seen a guy like him before, he wore a tight muscle shirt and tight jeans that showed a massive bulge, her eyes goggled. Banjit introduced him to Faith,

'Faith, this is our friend Larry, six feet and nine inches tall with a nine inch cock to go with it, you will have the pleasure of being fucked by that cock in a little while but first the both of you will entertain us.' Faith sat there open mouthed in shock, she had known that sooner or later her pussy would be fucked by a real cock but had assumed it would be Zeke, never in her wildest dreams would she have imagined a macho muscle man like Larry would be her cock-man.

The three girls moved down to the dungeon to prepare, Banjit and Inga took off Faith's dress, they then cuffed her hands together using leather restraints joined by a short chain, they attached the chain to a hook hanging from the ceiling then Banjit raised it up with a remote control, the motor whirred and Faith's arms went up slowly, they were being stretched as far as they could go and only when she was on tiptoes was it stopped. A penis gag was tightly buckled to her face, a pair of weighted spring clamps were attached to her nipples and a blindfold put on her. the two girls stepped back to admire their preparation.

Faith felt vulnerable, apprehensive, what would they do to her? How big was a nine inch cock in real terms? Wold she be able to take it in her pussy? In her mouth? In her ass? All these questions ran through her head when she heard footsteps, men's footsteps, they were here! Oh God, her moment of truth was getting near.

She felt the weights hanging from her nipples being played with, this excited her and she felt her pussy getting wet, the weights were held up, and released, time and time again. Each time they were released she felt pleasure running through her and her pussy getting wetter, she could feel her juice begin to trickle out of her pussy and wet her thong. She felt something being trailed down her back and ass, leather, it smelt and felt like leather! She suddenly felt the same down her tummy and around her breasts. It was something stiff but leathery, she realised it could only be riding crops, they were playing with riding crops on her body! Her body was responding to this treatment, her thong felt soaking wet and her pussy juice was now trickling down her thighs, she had never been this hot before. Then it stopped.

She heard a hiss, then the thump as the crop hit her on the ass, the pain came a split second later, she jerked in her bonds and tried to scream through the gag. A second hiss came and she cringed, she heard the thump but no pain came, instead she heard another muffled scream, who else was getting the crop she wondered? The third hiss and thump was for her, again on her ass, the pain worse than before, the fourth for the second victim. The pattern was repeated for a while, hiss -- thump --pain -- grunt -- hiss -- thump -- somebody else's grunt. She felt the crop on her ass, from centre mound down to upper thigh, this was where it hurt the most. After a while they stopped, she cried and sobbed and heard another do the same. She hung exhausted from the chain.

A few minutes later she felt the crop being played on her tits, all round her round breasts and her nipples. This too stopped, and suddenly, unexpectedly, she felt fire on her nipples, fire on her breasts as the crop was used rapidly and mercilessly on her tits with special attention being given to her nipples and underside. She screamed through the gag again but was rewarded with a second person using a crop on her thighs down to the back of her knees, her legs gave way and she was just hanging from the chain, swinging as she was being beaten raw. Over the course of the session she also felt the crop on her abdomen, front of thighs and even pussy area. She lost track of time but eventually it stopped, she hurt and she throbbed, but she was also wet and alive and hot.

The blindfold was removed and she saw that a few feet away from her Arnold was shackled the same as she was, he had crop marks all over his body down to his knees front and back. He swung as he hung from the chain just as she did. She realised she must have identical marks all over. It was now clear who was using the crops, Zeke and Larry were standing with Arnold whilst Banjit and Inga stood with her. Arnold was left shackled whist she was taken down and carried to a narrow bed she had never noticed before, they lay her across with her legs hanging down one side and the head down the other. They stretched hr arms out either side of her and shackled them to the bed, her ankles were also shackled to the same. In this position she waited still hurting from the severe cropping she had received.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 14

Zeke walked up to Faith's head pushed his big black cock slowly into her mouth, he slid it in effortlessly as she relaxed her muscles. The cock hit the back of her throat then he slowly moved it out again. He stopped with just the head in her mouth which she licked like an ice lolly, she sucked on it and it slid slowly back in.

Meanwhile someone was playing with her pussy, something wet and hard was rubbing her labia and clit but she couldn't see. It felt good and she groaned even through the big cock in her mouth. She realised it must be a tongue, it was too flexible and too wet to be anything else, and then a second tongue joined the first. Two tongues playing on her slit and clit, it was overwhelming.

All this action together with the recent cropping just served to make her the wettest she had ever been in her life, she was loving it and she wanted to be fucked. Fucked with a real hard cock not a rubber substitute. The tongues on her pussy continued whilst hands now toyed with her nipples, female hands with slim fingers and long nails. She surmised Banjit and Inga were the lickers, the touch was too intimate and delicate to be a guy's.

So where was Larry? This was the question she asked herself.

Zeke took his cock out of her mouth and as he spoke he turned her head sideways so she could see,

'See, Larry is getting ready for you my sweet little Faith, soon all of that cock will be yours!' she looked and saw Arnold had been unhooked and was now on his knees, his hands shackled behind his back as he sucked greedily on Larry's giant cock. Larry slowly pumped it in and out of Arnold's eager mouth until he noticed Faith looking at them, he stopped.

Larry slowly took his giant member out of Arnold's mouth and Faith was able to see it in all its glory. Nine throbbing purple inches of thick cock ready to penetrate that most virgin of pussies. A pussy that had never known cock in its thirty year life, a pussy that had never even had a tampon inserted -- Faith's mother had warned her that tampons were sinful and brought 'impure' thoughts to girls who used them. A pussy that had only just known what it felt to have anything at all inside it, Banjit and Inga had seen to that. With their fingers and the strap-on they had introduced the pussy to penetration. Now Larry was going to introduce it to the pleasures of Master Cock.

1...45678...13