Faith and the Thai episode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Faith and Annie, you girls know you are never ever to leave the dorms after lights out! It is a dangerous habit and always earns a spanking. Faith, you have been caught doing it a few times before and earned hand-spankings over my knee or Sister Mary Isobel's knee. For you Annie this is your first offence, not that it makes any difference, it still earns a spanking. However, this was until last July when you were still juniors, now you are twelve and seniors, any spankings from now on will be carried out with the paddle, the tawse, the cane and for very difficult girls, the crop. Punishments will be severe, they will hurt for many days, your parents will be informed and they may instruct us to increase or repeat the punishment, which we will do with pleasure. Tonight you have been introduced to the medium leather paddle, you will both present yourselves to Mother Superior's office tomorrow at nine in the morning where she will introduce you to the cane. You will receive six strokes each which is standard for leaving the dorms after dark,' the girls cried inconsolably knowing tonight was only the start. Faith touched her throbbing arse, it hurt like hell... but at the same time she felt a faint tingle between her legs.

Banjit laid the tawse on Faith's rear and dragged it slowly across both buttocks, she raised it up and behind her shoulder, held it there for a moment... then brought it down sharply on Faith's left buttock. Faith gritted her teeth and held tightly on to the pillow as Banjit kept hitting her with the tawse on alternate buttocks. Faith scrunched up her eyes but the tears flowed freely, yet Faith kept her posture. She did not even realise the beating was over so intent had she been on behaving well but over it was. Her ass throbbed with pain, it felt massive and Faith could not even imagine what it looked like.

She felt butterfly kisses all over her ass, Banjit kissed her tenderly everywhere her tawse had visited making Faith feel loved. Her lips were replaced with fingers coated with soothing Aloe, the gel was spread all over her buttocks and crack and slowly worked into her tortured flesh. The Asian's fingers furtively darted into Faith's holes, at first imperceptibly but then more and more intrusively. Faith's clit was not ignored either, it too received a visit from those nimble fingers, flicking the engorged bundle of nerve endings. Faith moaned and groaned and gave the occasional yelp and shriek of pleasure and surprise. She was oozing juice all the time and knew that if it got more intense she would surely orgasm, no doubt about that.

The fingers spread some cold and slippery substance in her asshole, lube no doubt, Banjit's finger worked the lube well into and around Faith's asshole and Faith wondered what was coming. Banjit busied herself with the night-table drawer for a moment and then held a small object in front of faith's eyes for her to see. It looked like a silver teardrop with a jewelled base, she began to wonder what it was when Banjit told her it was a Princess Plug. Faith had never seen one and wondered what was its purpose.

She felt its cold touch on her asshole and then she realised where it would go. She was about to protest when she remembered Banjit's warning, she kept quiet and gritted her teeth as the Princess was slowly pushed in. She tried to relax her muscles but it was a battle against her mind which wanted to fight the invasion. Banjit relaxed and pulled the PP out an inch, Faith breathed through clenched teeth then Banjit pushed in again, a little bit further in this time, then out again. She stopped with the PP resting on the sphincter which was now quivering and gaping a half inch. One last determined push and the PP slid in past her sphincter and inside her. Faith had never had anything in her ass, all her life that had been a taboo area, only for pooping, she had never even seen her own asshole properly and now here it was with a lump of steel in it... and she was loving it!

Faith squirmed and purred like a kitten, her smile reached from ear to ear, the future looked good.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 8

The sun streamed through the bedroom window and shone on the two sleeping bodies, intertwined on the huge bed. Both had satisfied looks on their faces, slowly Banjit awoke and stretched out, she kissed Faith gently all over her face till the American woke up and smiled.

'Banjit, last night you made me a very happy woman, you awoke feelings in me that had been locked up for years, feelings I had experienced as a young teenager and never revisited. You broke barriers I had built to conform, thank you my friend, my lover, my Mistress.' Banjit smiled at her new lover and kissed her again, she spoke gently,

'Faith, you are my little butterfly, I have so much to teach you and it will be my pleasure to do it.' With that she leaned towards her and kissed her, 'and today we learn something new.' She got up and put on a camisole then spent some time on the mobile whilst Faith prepared breakfast. When it was ready the two sat at the bar and ate whilst chatting and laughing. The girls finished then Banjit put on a serious face and spoke to Faith,

'You have enjoyed me so far but I have only scratched the surface of your rediscovery, I promised I would teach you more and so it begins; take this, go to the bathroom and put it in like I did last night, then come back,' she gave Faith the PP she had used last night together with a bottle of lube. Faith gasped but went quietly, when she returned Banjit had laid out her clothes for her; plain white cotton thong, tight strappy top, short flared skirt and esparto wedges. She got dressed and waited for Banjit, she wore a short off-the-shoulder black mini-dress with black stiletto sandals. They left the building and drove off in Banjit's private vehicle, an open Jeep. It bounced out of the garage and on the uneven suburban roads, Faith held on tight.

The bouncing kept forcing the PP into her ass, the feeling was not entirely uncomfortable and she felt her pussy getting wetter by the minute, her nipples hard as rocks. Banjit drove for an hour and Faith suspected she was deliberately using 'B' roads to make sure the Jeep bounced as much as possible. Finally they arrived at CentralWorld Bangkok, the city's largest shopping mall. They parked in the lowest of the parking levels deep in the bowels of the earth and climbed out of the Jeep, Banjit kissed Faith and spoke to her in a soft voice,

'My little butterfly, follow my every instruction in the mall, do everything I say, it is part of what I want you to learn.' Faith nodded and together they took the elevator up to the mall.

They walked out of the elevator and straight through the mall, Banjit knew where she was going and led the way, straight to a huge sex shop in a distant corner. She stopped outside the shop and turned to Faith,

'Now listen carefully, I want you to walk in there and not come out till you have bought a pair of nipple clamps, a butt plug and a leather strap. I will be in the shop and may even come up to you but you will not acknowledge me at all, as far as everyone else is concerned you do not know me. Good luck little one, oh and hand over your cell phone, you won't be needing it.' Faith was determined not to let her friend down, after all, how difficult could it be to buy three things? Little did she know...

She walked in with a confident air and found herself in an Aladdin's Cave of sexual gratification, racks full of dildos, butt plugs, harnesses, clamps, belts, and straps, everything one could imagine and more. She walked through the store staring goggle eyed at all the stuff there displayed, eventually she came to a counter and looked around for a shop assistant. A tall young woman appeared, she looked Scandinavian, her blonde hair tied in a ponytail wearing a leather waistcoat and tight black jeans, she had the most impossible pair of heels on her feet. The assistant raised an eyebrow as she looked at Faith who now spoke,

'Errr, I-I'm looking for a pair of n-n-nipple clamps please.' The blonde looked at Faith and spoke,

'Who are they for? Are they for you? Do you want clover clamps? Spring clamps? Screw clamps? Let's see, pull your top up, show me your tits.' Faith stepped back in horror and retorted,

'Nooo! Why should I? I only want to buy a pair of clamps!' The blonde drew herself up and spoke sternly,

'Now look here, you want to buy clamps it is my job to make sure you take exactly what you need, otherwise your lover is not going to be very happy with you is she? Because it IS a she, isn't it? Now pull that top out and lean on this counter!' with that the blonde busied herself taking a few different clamps out of a drawer. Meanwhile Faith pulled her top up and bared her tits, she couldn't believe she was doing this but did it nevertheless. Blondie took one of Faith's nipples and pulled on it whilst applying a clover clamp, Faith didn't register much and blondie removed it, then she tried on a screw clamp tightening it enough to stop it from falling. Faith gasped so blondie carried on tightening. They slipped off so blondie discarded those too. Next she picked up a cruel looking pair of alligator clips with screw adjustment, she opened one of those and placed it on the nipple, Faith breathed in sharply, her nostrils flared as blondie loosened the adjustment so the clamps closed in biting the nipple with its serrated steel teeth. These were one serious pair of clamps. Not until she saw tears starting to collect on the corner of Faith's eyes did blondie stop tightening. She now repeated the exercise on Faith's other nipple.

'I think these clamps need a leash so your lover can lead you around the room, let's see what I have.' She took out a few chains from beneath the counter and chose a chromed link chain, she hooked it to both clamps and let the chain dangle blow Faith's tits. 'Now that we have the clamps sorted what else did you want to buy?' Faith opened and closed her mouth, she was expecting blondie to remove the clamps but obviously this wasn't going to happen so she spoke,

'Umm, I also need a leather strap, and a butt plug.' Blondie smiled and walked away,

'Well, come on, I haven't got all day, the straps are this way, follow me,' Faith stared after her and spoke,

'B-b-but, I can't walk like this, everyone will see! Please!', by now the action at this end of the shop was attracting attention from other shoppers, already a little crowd stood apart looking on, Banjit in that group pretending to be just another shopper. They looked on as blondie turned angrily on Faith,

'Now hear this young lady, you come to my shop to buy I need to make sure your lover is satisfied with your purchases, I have to make sure you buy exactly what she wants for you, so now you follow me!' blondie took hold of the chain holding the nip clamps and pulled her along to a counter some distance further down the shop. There she stood Faith, 'now which type of strap are we looking for? It is for you I expect, do we want 18inch, 24inch, narrow or wide? Single thickness or double thickness? Mmmm, let me be the judge, lean forwards on the counter.'

Faith leaned forwards and gasped when blondie folded her skirt up and pulled her thong down to her ankles. She heard blondie draw in her breath when she saw the PP in her asshole. She felt as it was slowly withdrawn, her ass gaped as soon as it popped out. Blondie came round and took a few straps and tawses from under the counter, she pondered and finally settled on the 18inch, 2inch wide double thickness model. She walked behind Faith and there was silence, she heard a movement and suddenly her ass felt on fire. She cried out. Blondie gave her six rapid strokes on alternative buttocks. Faith's cries were more like yelps in rapid sequence. Blondie stopped and Faith heard a voice she knew,

'I think the 12inch single thickness might also make an impression on her, we could try that.' It was Banjit acting like a complete stranger. Blondie nodded and agreed telling her to take whatever strap she wanted to try on Faith. Banjit stood behind Faith who sobbed quietly in anticipation and laid on six alternate strokes using the shorter strap, the crowd that had been watching from a distance now stood closer and they merrily looked on enjoying the spectacle.

Faith leaned forwards, her tears dripping from her nose as she sobbed quietly, the two tormentors looking on admiring their handiwork. The difference between straps was easy to see, the shorter and narrower one had bit deeper and made more vivid red marks whereas the longer and wider strap had produced wide dark pink areas which felt hot the touch. They talked to each other for a while and then nodded. Blondie placed the shorter strap on the counter and put the other one away, she then spoke,

'Now that we have settled on the right strap for you stay in that position, I believe you said you also needed a butt plug and with an ass like yours I think I have just the model to fit.' So saying she rummaged through the drawers and came up with a short but thick plug, black as coal and looking like a very fat cock, it had well defined veins and a thick cock-head. The flared base was oval so it could be worn under clothing without it being too uncomfortable. Blondie let Faith have a quick look at it, probably just for the pleasure it gave her to see the scared look on Faith's face, her eyes like saucers. 'Now my dear, remove your thong, push back your ass and relax.'

Faith tried to relax but found it hard, her heart beating like a drum in a tattoo. She felt fingers smearing lube in the asshole, reaming in and out making her rear slick. The fingers stopped, then she felt something hard pushing against her hole, Blondie kept the pressure up and slowly the plug eased its way in, a little at a time. Faith grunted as it pushed its way in, insistent and unstoppable. The plug met resistance from the sphincter muscles and Blondie stopped, she let Faith regain her composure. Thirty seconds passed before the second onslaught, the plug was pushed in again, imperceptibly it forced the sphincter to open up and millimetre by millimetre the silicone cockhead forced its way past the ring of muscle. Suddenly, without even expecting it, the head was past the sphincter and it slid in effortlessly till the muscle rested on the narrow part behind the head. Satisfied Blondie stood up, the watching crowd gave a round of applause, an embarrassment for Faith.

'It's as I thought, that plug is perfect for you; your lover will be very happy with your purchases, I will pack it all up, you can pay and be on your way, oh and since the plug fits you so well it would be a pity to remove it so you can wear it home.' With that Blondie removed the nipple clamps causing Faith to give a squeal and break into tears as the blood flowed back into her nipples so long had they been on. Her purchases were packed and paid for in no time, Faith turned to leave but could not see Banjit anywhere.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 9

Faith stood at the entrance to the shop on her own, tears streaming down her face, she was miles away from her home and her only friend was nowhere to be seen and with no cell phone she was totally out of contact. She stood there for half an hour and was about to go look for someone to help her when Blondie came out of the shop and walked up to her,

'Hey you, slut, come here you have a phone call in my office.' She led the way to the back of the shop where a small room lay hidden behind a camouflaged door. Inside the room was a phone off its cradle which she picked up, Banjit spoke to her,

'Well done my little butterfly, you have done well, followed every instruction and behaved like I ordered you to, now you will come back home with the blonde assistant from the sex shop, she's Swedish and her name is Inga but you will always address her as Miss,' with this she hung up the phone and Faith did the same. Inga meanwhile had tidied up her make-up and was now ready to go, she picked up her handbag and her rucksack beckoning Faith to follow her. The two girls left the shop and walked to the elevators, once inside Inga pushed Faith against the wall and virtually mauled her, kissing her and manhandling her generous breasts, Faith was being well aroused but refrained from returning the kisses and the touching. Far too soon the elevator stopped and Faith found herself in another parking level, there they went to the back where a low-slung sports car sat. As soon as they got to it Inga ordered Faith to lie forwards across the hood of the car, she flipped Faith's skirt up and took a short leather paddle out of her bag. Inga started to systematically beat Faith on the top of her thighs and lower buttocks, areas they had not touched before. Faith wailed in pain.

'These ones are just for me, because you took too long to step out of your thong in the shop, because you cried when I beat you, because you took the plug without crying too much, because you didn't kiss me in the elevator and because you are too beautiful but mostly because you are not mine but my friend's and I am only helping to abuse you, damn!' Each time she used the word 'because' she hit harder and Faith cried out louder, her tears poured from her eyes and she was a blubbering mess when Inga finished after 10 minutes of non-stop beating. Her thighs and lower buttocks were a nice deep shade of red to match the broad stripes on the rest of the arse.

Inga told Faith to get into the car but to pull up her skirt so she had her bare bottom on the leather seat, the large butt plug was pushed further in by the cushion. They drove out of the mall parking and Faith could see it was already early afternoon, so much time had passed! They drove out of the suburbs back towards Banjit's bungalow. Along the way Inga stopped at a roadside diner, they needed to eat. She led Faith to the bar and sat on one of the tall stools, she beckoned Faith to do the same, the poor girl climbed onto the tall stool taking great care she didn't expose herself, the skirt was too short and the plug too obvious.

Some of the other patrons stared at the pair, Faith stood out in her short skirt and tight top her nipples bursting through, Inga also stood out, her shocking blonde hair and long legs showing her Scandinavian ancestry. Inga ordered for the two; hamburgers, fries, side salad, diet colas. They ate in silence then Inga paid up and asked for the rest rooms, she tapped on Faith's arm to follow her. Inga glanced back and imperceptibly nodded towards a huge African-American who had been staring at them.

The rest rooms were round the back and as soon as they got there the man caught up with them. Inga quickly ushered Faith into the disabled cubicle as the man joined them. She was about to speak out when Inga gave her an almighty slap that brought tears to her eyes as she said,

'Don't even think of making a sound, your job is to pleasure this guy who will decide if you deserve to have your anal cherry taken by his cock or by a strap-on wielded by Banjit or by myself. Now go down on your knees and do a good job slut!'

Faith cried quietly as she slipped to her knees, meanwhile the man had dropped his pants and a large circumcised cock sprung out like a stiff spring, she had never seen a real erect cock at all Greg having let her down badly the two occasions he'd had the chance. Faith had only ever seen cocks this size in the movies she had been watching on Greg's laptop, it was huge and not really black but more of a really dark purple and it seemed to throb, almost to pulsate. She tried to remember what Banjit had taught her when she gave her first and only blow job since Greg's demise; she made an 'O' with her mouth and slowly held the cock with two hands as she delicately slid her lips over it, slowly over the cock, an inch at a time, up the shaft she went. The cock hit the back of her throat so she stopped, she slid out again, slowly, and when the head got back to her lips she licked the underside of the head. She closed her eyes as she did this repeatedly, in and out, lick and lick, she could hear the guy moaning and mumbling,