Faith and the Thai episode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes baby, yeah... lick harder, use that tongue, mmmmmm, God you're good baby!' He kept up the encouragement as Faith licked and sucked the huge black cock, she cupped his balls with her hands and started to gently manipulate them, massaging them carefully, this made him moan louder. Inga spoke,

'You enjoying this Zeke? Remember it's up to you whether you take her anal cherry or we do, no pressure.' Zeke nodded and thrust his hips forwards pushing his huge cock further into Faith's mouth. She relaxed her throat muscles and it simply slid in to the back, Faith herself was surprised how well she had taken that. Zeke pulled out and she held his cock still, she kissed it and licked it round the head, played her tongue under it, she sucked his balls taking them into her mouth one at a time, she took the cock into her mouth again and bobbed her head on it rapidly. Zeke groaned and squirmed as Faith performed her newly discovered talents on him.

Slowly Faith perceived a tremor building up in Zeke's cock, she slowed down till the tremor subsided then picked up the rhythm again, this she kept up for a while taking her cue from the tremors and Zeke's groans. She had every intention of going for gold when Zeke pulled out and pulled her up, he turned her around and pushed her against the sink. He sunk two fingers in her pussy which was slick with her own lubrication, some of this now started to run down her thighs, he looked down and saw the flared base of the black butt plug. He smiled as he took hold of this base and with a corkscrew action he pulled it out, Faith gritted her teeth as the thick cock shaped lump of silicone slowly made its way out of her ass. This left her asshole gaping wide open and Zeke took advantage of this to push his huge cock into her waiting hole. Even with it gaping open he still found it an effort and had to push in hard. His cock was not only long but more importantly thick, very thick.

This exercise brought tears to Faith's eyes and she kept her mouth shut as Zeke pushed his member into her ass, he was taking her anal cherry in his own time and on his terms.

His hands surrounded her and busied themselves with her tits, massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples. She gave squeals as he twisted and Inga had to reprimand her, threatening a severe beating in the rest room if she didn't shut up. This had the desired effect and Faith had to endure it. In the mirror she could see Inga leaning against the door of the restroom, her waistcoat and fly zipper open, playing with the nips and pussy whilst Zeke reamed Faith's ass. Zeke was already near the brink so she felt his cock jerk in her ass, he slowed down but the jerks continued. He pumped harder and faster and Faith felt her ass was on fire.

Suddenly and unexpectedly Faith felt her own orgasm coming, just as a tremor run through her pussy she felt Zeke give one final jerk in her ass, she felt his hot jism filling her asshole as she came and came repeatedly. He had definitely taken her cherry and she had loved every minute of it. He pulled out and lay back spent. A voice piped up from the back,

'My turn now I believe? Anyone care to finish me off?' Inga stood there with a sheepish smile on her face.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 10

Faith stood up and beckoned Inga to come closer, taking hold of her she kissed her hard, bit her lips and touched her face all over, her hands dropped to Inga's bare tits and she groped these with relish. They were not too large and stood out proud, they had puffy nipples which made them all the more inviting; Faith played with them and with the thick nipples, she lowered her head and sucked and licked them. Meanwhile Zeke had been fingering Inga and penetrated her pussy with his fingers, he pumped them in and out whilst flicking her clitoris with his other thumb. Inga had been close to cumming anyway so it didn't take long for her to orgasm with cries of ecstasy. She leaned back on the sink, spent and exhausted.

The three of them tidied up quickly and left the restroom, the girls made their way to their car whilst Zeke mounted a Harley parked up front. They left the diner's parking lot and got back on the road, Zeke followed them as they drove back to Banjit's bungalow. When they got there they saw the Jeep and another Harley parked up front. Inga parked next to them as did Zeke, they left their vehicles and walked into the bungalow. There they found Banjit in the living room having a glass of white wine, on the other sofa was the guy Faith had seen in the dungeon the second night she had slept there. He looked relaxed and sat having a beer. She was wearing a pair of very tight skimpy shorts and a boob tube, on her feet she had high heeled sandals and her hair was tied up in a bun, the guy had leather trousers, white T and biker boots.

'We've been waiting for you two, now we are all here we can play some more games. If the ladies and the gentlemen are ready we will move downstairs.' Saying that she got up and led the way to the dungeon where she stopped in a clear area. 'Faith, come and stand here with me, I want to introduce these wonderful people to you,' she waited for Faith to shyly join her, they turned to face the other three. 'Faith, you have already met Inga, in the diner you had a chance to meet Zeke, our 100% macho Texan friend and yesterday you met my long time friend Arnold, he's Austrian and will just as happily take cock as give it!' there was a faint ripple of laughter as they were being introduced, Faith smiled at them. Banjit continued, 'Faith, in two days you have learned a lot, you gave Arnold a reasonable blow job and from what Inga has told me you gave Zeke an even better one. I took your virginity with my fingers and fucked you with my strap-on which you took admirably, you learned to walk with a Princess Plug and with a butt plug. Zeke took your anal virginity only a short while ago which you seemed to love from what I have heard. You still have lots to experience but the next item on the agenda is for your pussy to have a real cock inside it, you need to be fucked by a man.'

Faith was mesmerised but so eager for that to happen, it was true, she had been given all sorts of pleasures, been introduced to all sorts of sex acts, she had even had a flogger and a strap used on her, but she had not had a real flesh and blood cock! From what she'd just heard tonight might just be the night.

Inga and Banjit led her to the huge bed in the dungeon and all three women lay down, they started kissing Faith gently all over her body. Inga targeted her beautiful breasts whilst Banjit went down on her, eating her pussy first gently then with more energy. Faith was getting very wet and her nipples were hard as rock, Inga took each nipple in her mouth and sucked hard on it whilst biting down carefully, this drove Faith wild. Inga flicked the underside of Faith's thick nipples which made her moan even louder. Banjit inserted two fingers into Faith's very wet pussy, they slid in effortlessly and Banjit took some of the juice to smear on Faith's rim, she now used her other hand to insert first two, then three fingers in her asshole.

This went on for some time whilst Zeke and Arnold got ready for the next part of Faith's education. Arnold had stripped down and placed a cock ring round the base of his cock and balls, this particular model was linked to a thick butt plug he had lubed and pushed deep in his ass, this combination had him sporting a huge purple cock, all engorged and ready for action, he stroked it softly. Zeke had stripped down too but needed nothing to keep his own huge cock hard. They went up to the bed where the girls were enjoying themselves, Banjit saw them approach and nodded to Inga, they stopped what they were doing and moved Faith over and placing her on all fours, she was now kneeling whilst leaning forwards on her hands panting; her tits hung down invitingly. The other two girls got off the bed whilst the two men got on.

Zeke knelt behind her whilst Arnold got in front of her face. They closed in on her, first Arnold rubbed his cock all over her face as Faith opened her mouth and just managed to take it in, she licked the underside of the shaft and sucked gently. He pushed it in slowly as she continued to suck and lick it, her eyes closed all the time. She felt fingers on her ass as the girls smeared more lube in her hole, then it stopped and she felt a nudging and pushing at the entrance. She relaxed her sphincter muscles as Zeke pushed his cock against her hole. It felt huge and she clammed up in panic, tightening her hole shut. All this managed to achieve was to get her nipples pinched severely by Inga as soon as she realised what had happened. A pair of tight alligator clamps were applied to her nipples and a chain attached to them going round her back. Zeke now had a way of pulling on her nipples if he so wished! He pulled, this caused her nipples to be severely stretched and her tits to twist to the sides, this brought tear to her eyes and she cried even through Arnold's cock.

Faith relaxed her sphincter and Zeke's cock renewed its journey into her asshole, slowly but deliberately it made its way in, one inch at a time. Every inch though Zeke stopped and they both regained their breath, Faith's ass also seemed to relax and accept the invader better. It took over ten minutes to get all eight inches of thick cock inside her tunnel but go in it did, till the balls were hitting her pussy. Zeke relaxed himself and held Faith by her sides. He held her still.

It looked like a picture, Faith on a spit-roast, Zeke with his cock buried in her ass and Arnold with his cock buried in her mouth. All three absolutely still, nothing stirred the picture, until a flash was seen and a click was heard. Banjit took a few pictures of the scene, 'for posterity' she claimed, 'for her album' thought Inga, 'for my memories' thought Faith. Then the three on the bed slowly started their show, Zeke pulled out gently whilst Arnold did the same, then they both thrust in... gently at first. This motion was repeated over a time, the only difference that the thrusts became more and more agitated as it passed. Faith became more distressed or so it seemed, she was giving tiny yelps and gasps of pleasure -- or was it pain?

Arnold thrust into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat repeatedly, she was having a hard time not to gag but managed it. Arnold pulled his cock out completely and let Faith lick and suck his bell-end, he then thrust back in again, his balls hard and purple, full of cum longing to spurt out. Inga massaged his balls, squeezing them in rhythm with his thrusts. His face was contorted into a grimace as each thrust coincided with a squeeze from Inga.

Zeke was now frenetically thrusting into her ass, his balls slapping against her wet and engorged pussy, also hungry to be filled. Banjit grabbed hold Zeke's balls and held then in her vice-like grip, giving them rhythmic squeezes as well. He grunted as he thrust, faster and faster longing to fill Faith's asshole with his thick cum. He pulled out completely then thrust back in, he repeated this time and time again, Faith squealing every time he re-entered her hole.

The three of them were slowly approaching their climax and Banjit and Inga were enjoying every minute of it. They knew their turn would come later, but for the moment their objective was to make sure the three on the bed came in unison. They released the balls they were squeezing and got off the bed, Zeke and Arnold were well on their way to a climax and would be cumming any minute now, nothing could stop that, but Faith seemed to be flagging and they needed to get her back on track.

Faith's pussy had remained untouched and unfilled all this time so Inga decided it would get some attention, she lubricated her fingers and put her hand under the American's body, she moved it right up to the pussy and found the clitoris, it was stiff and engorged, she started rubbing it in time with Zeke and Arnold's thrusts. This had a magical effect not just on Faith who started shaking and trembling but also on Zeke who felt these tremors running through her pussy. He urged on his thrusts which rocked Faith forwards and further onto Arnold's cock pushing him slowly to the edge of his climax.

Suddenly Arnold's balls seemed to shrink as his cock spasmed at the point of ecstasy, hot jism spurted out filling Faith's mouth. This in turn caused Faith to cum herself, giving muffled cries as her pussy pulsated with pleasure which in its turn caused Zeke to empty his balls into her accommodating ass. They became one writhing mass, radiating heat and the smell of climaxing bodies. They fell in a heap, Zeke and Arnold taking their respective cocks out of Faith's holes. They were one satisfied group. Inga and Banjit smiled at the tableau and turned to go.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 11

Inga and Banjit left the three on the dungeon bed, it was big enough for them to sleep comfortably there all night. The two of them went up to Banjit's bungalow, poured themselves a drink and took it into the bedroom, there they stripped, put on some soft jazz and lay on the bed relaxing.

Inga Ekström was a typical Swedish girl, nearly six feet tall, long blonde hair, perky tits, she was only twenty-two and had been in Bangkok for three years. She had come on a holiday with her girlfriend when Greg had offered them both a position as models in his film studios. The two girls had accepted and starred in a few films, however when Greg had decided to move them onto the heavier stuff her girlfriend had decided it as too much and ran back to Sweden. Inga on the other hand loved the lifestyle and stayed on. It was in the course of her brief modelling career that she met and befriended Banjit -- more than befriended in fact, for a year they became lovers living together in this bungalow. It was during this time that Inga left her film career and started working in the sex shop, a job Banjit had found for her. Two years on from having started the shop job she was now the store manager. Inga loved her life in Bangkok, she was independent, lived in a nice apartment with her three cats, had a reasonably well-paid job with many perks and was nowhere near her strict and meddling step-mother. As she lay on the bed her mind was miles away and a few years back...

A fifteen year old Inga was in her bedroom with her sixteen year old friend Agneta, the two girls lay on the bed wearing only their underwear listening to soft rock. Agneta trailed her fingers over Inga's tummy, she slowly moved up to her bra and scratched the soft white cotton with her long painted nails. She leaned forward and kissed Inga's face. She paid particular attention to her eyes, lips, ears. Inga had never had another girl do this to her before but she liked it. She had had boyfriends, and they had touched her, but she had never felt what she felt today. What Agneta was doing made her feel alive, she loved it.

Agneta opened Inga's bra and now played with the nipples, erect puffy nipples, turgid and hard as rocks, Inga gave a sharp intake of breath followed by a surprised 'Ohh!!' as the onslaught continued. She took her first tentative steps at kissing and touching another girl, she seemed to be doing well as Agneta also gave sounds of enjoyment. Agneta moved down to Inga's panties, old-fashioned plain white cotton to match her bra, bought by Inga's step-mother of course. Mrs Mårtenson was a sour faced Advocat from Danderyd who had married Inga's widowed father Wiktor when she was six -- her mother Lena had died in a traffic accident one night, the result of a drunken driver, sad but even more sad when one learned that she was the drunken driver and had taken four other lives when her Volvo ploughed into a small Fiat carrying a two young couples back from a concert. Her father spent many days sorting legal paperwork and Mrs Mårtenson, Inga could never call her by her first name Ewa, was his Advocat. She knew the family so was well aware of Lena's drinking problem.

Mrs Mårtenson seemed to think Inga was too much like her mother and wished to suppress any form of independent thinking or any desire to have fun, from the moment she had married her father the tone had been set. No parties, no laughing, no fun and constant punishments for stepping out of line. Punishments in the Ekström household were frequent and severe, the strap, the belt, the cane and the riding crop had been used on Inga's behind since she was ten, and between six and ten it had been hand spankings over Mrs Mårtenson's knee.

Mrs Mårtenson ran Inga's life with an iron hand, she chose her clothes for her, her food, her drinks, what books she could read, where she could go -- everything. Inga quite often cried herself to sleep and she couldn't go to her father because he never saw fault in his new wife, he always gave her the benefit of the doubt.

So she started seeing more and more of Agneta, she would come home to listen to music, or do homework together. Inga would go to her house for the same, no sleepovers, Mrs Mårtenson had never allowed those. The girls would often play truant to spend the day together in the woods or at the park, invariably behind some bushes playing with each other's body. Each time they were together their passion would grow, it was like an express train threatening to overtake them. They were so careful about it, not telling anything to any of their friends or family, no-one knew of their little affair.

Or so they thought.

One summer day when Inga came back from school she found Mrs Mårtenson waiting for her in her bedroom, she was about to speak when she was landed an almighty slap that threw her to the ground, Inga was dazed and before she could recover she was having her shorts and panties pulled down and she was being shoved onto her desk. Then the blows came. The strap was being used on her arse like never before, the blows rained down and there was no respite. Over and over Mrs Mårtenson hit her all over her rear, all the way from the centre of the buttocks to the back of her knees, the heavy strap she knew the old hag had bought online from Scotland. Her cries and pleas went unanswered, she screamed cries of 'Stop!', 'Please!', 'Why?' but to no avail. Finally after 45 minutes it stopped.

Mrs Mårtenson spoke in a low voice,

'You have bad genes like your mother, you are a perverted result of bad genes and modern society! Ever since I married your poor suffering father I have tried to bring you up a well behaved, obedient and conforming child, and how do you repay me? By acting like a lesbian slut! It has come to my attention that you have been having some sort of 'relationship' with the Larsson girl, Agneta I think her name is. I have just been for an hour on the phone with her poor mother and they have decided to send the girl to boarding school in England, they should sort her out soon enough, they still believe in strict discipline not like the namby-pamby schools here in Scandinavia! As for you young lady, I will beat this little fancy out of your body, every morning I will beat your behind with the strap for half an hour and every night I will do the same before you go to bed. There will be no more school for you, I have employed a personal tutor, she is Scottish, sixty-five and very strict, and may I add she has your father and my consent to cane you and strap you as she sees fit. Now leave the room and have a shower, you still have tonight's strapping at bedtime.'

Inga was crying as she remembered her life then, she went through a period where life was miserable, daily beatings, no friends allowed to visit and no visiting friends' houses either. This carried on for easily a whole year, her breakfast was always thirty minutes of the strap, some days a two-tailed tawse, some days a three-tailed, sometimes a plain strap, then off to the study room with the dour faced Mrs MacCowan who always found cause to punish Inga, she loved to have the girl lift her skirt and lower her panties, then to lean on the desk as she would invariably deliver fifty strokes of her two-tailed tawse followed by six of the cane. Lessons would continue till tea-time when the tutor would leave. After dinner Inga would do any homework left for her until bedtime always at ten thirty when Mrs Mårtenson would deliver her bedtime strapping.

1...34567...13