Faith and the Thai episode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Banjit was mesmerised by this story, she had been holding Faith's hand throughout and tears trickled down her face, she held her close and kissed her face tenderly, murmuring soft sounds to her. Faith held on to Banjit tightly, she thanked her for her support and asked to know a bit about her too.

Banjit, born Banjit Wattanamontree, had been abandoned on the steps of the local police station in one of the villages of Phuket Province, wrapped in an old blanket and placed in a cardboard box together with a paper with her name and date of birth. An old policeman, one Sarawut Yamnam, had found her as he went off duty one morning. His wife Sudarat and he had never had children of their own and the local authorities being rather thin on the ground and very lax in this part of Thailand, he picked up the baby and took her home. The couple explained the child as being a niece they had been left to bring up, a birth certificate was not hard to come by, a uniform can obtain almost anything in this part of the world. They brought her up as their own, showering her with love and attention -- and strict discipline. Banjit needed discipline, she had a tendency to be wayward and needed a firm hand. At the age of five she was caught pilfering from the vegetable stalls in the market, it was easily forgiven -- until she had done it five times in a week and included not only taking the fruit but also the change from the money drawers. The stall keeper who caught her had dragged her to home where Sudarat heard the story and took Banjit in by the ear. She hauled her inside and sat down on the kitchen chair putting Banjit over her knees. Pulling her thin dress up she hand-spanked the little girl on her panties. Banjit wailed and cried but Sudarat carried on regardless until she was satisfied. The little girl was then hugged and comforted by the old lady who softly told her good girls never steal.

Unfortunately Banjit was inclined to be a crook; stalls, shops, shiny jewellery, whatever took her fancy she took. Every time Sudarat found out she was soundly spanked, by the time she turned ten they had moved on to the leather belt and strap. This made little difference, the old couple found it difficult to cope and both Sudarat and Sarawut were finding it hard to wield the strap effectively. Sarawut made a few inquiries from his contacts in the police and at the end of Banjit's eleventh summer she was packed off to a strict Catholic school run by nuns. Faith smiled at this, the girls were so different yet in some things so alike.

Banjit's life in the school was a struggle for her, she was not used to being kept to such strict rules and would have preferred to be running in the streets playing with other street urchins stealing fruit than being forced to study. She was often in trouble, on the receiving end of a leather strap or rattan cane. Her buttocks almost constantly carried the marks of a severe beating and she came to almost miss it when a day passed without at least a stroke of the strap on her hands.

Then at the age of sixteen a policewoman came to the school and gave the older girls a talk. Banjit was the only one who sat in complete silence through the talk. She spent the next two years working hard on her Maths, Thai and English. The spankings continued of course since she still kept up her escapades and cheek but her academic work improved a thousand-fold.

She finished school at the age of eighteen and then applied to join the Royal Thai Police. She passed the entrance exams, the physical and the psychological tests. One of her teachers coached her for her interview and she sailed confidently through it. She spent the next two months helping Sudarat around the house during the day and going out with friends during the nights. She behaved and kept well out of trouble.

She received an official letter three days before the end of the two months. She had been accepted! The bad news was she would have to attend police school in Bangkok and then be assigned a unit at the end of her training period. Sarawut and Sudarat felt very proud when their daughter, Banjit Watt (this is what she now wanted to be called) went off in uniform to catch the flight to Bangkok.

After her six months training she was assigned to a Bangkok unit where she quickly became top recruit. Her guile and knowledge of the underworld helped her in her success, she worked well and made lance-corporal by the time she was twenty, by twenty-two she was corporal and sergeant by twenty-five. She worked hard and played hard, enjoying her nights as Faith now knew. More of this would be revealed by Banjit in coming days.

Banjit tearfully told Faith how Sarawut had died only last year and Sudarat was in an old people's home back in Phuket. The two girls embraced whilst shedding tears. They would still have loads more to tell each other in days to come.

Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 6

It was now nearing eight o'clock and the two lovers needed to get back to the station. Faith only had last night's clothes her cases still being at the hotel, but unfortunately Banjit was too petite for any of her normal clothes to fit her. The only things Faith was able to borrow were a g-string (a bit tight and only just covering her pubes!) and a kaftan, this was just the right length for Banjit but on Faith reached to just below her buttocks, she'd have to be careful not to bend over too fast! She decided to skip last night's bra which was a bit grubby and prayed her pert breasts behaved. Banjit put on her uniform and they got into the car.

The drive to the station took an hour and was very interesting for Faith, she was being treated to a view of Bangkok few tourists ever got to see. At a set of lights a macho man in the car next to them noticed she had no bra so started to come on to her, Banjit scowled at him and took the opportunity to grab Faith's breast as if to show it was hers. He relented. Faith was about to say something to Banjit when she moved her hand down her pussy and rubbed it through the kaftan and underwear. Faith blushed, it was broad daylight yet Banjit carried on the rubbing and fondling all the way!

They got to the station and Faith's borrowed g-string was soaked through, she was sure her kaftan also had a wet patch but had no chance to say anything as Banjit dragged her into the station and up to her office. She was certain everyone was staring at her back. Banjit closed the door and locked it as soon as they were in and turned Faith to face her, she kissed her with intensity, biting her lower lip and pulling it away from her body. Faith returned the kiss and the two girls became one writhing mass. Banjit grabbed Faith's breasts over the kaftan and kneaded them, she wanted to play with them in the flesh but decided they would have plenty of time later. She made one comment,

'Tonight we trim and shave this, I want only a very thin landing strip of stubble.' Faith nodded seriously as Banjit unlocked the office door. A few calls later and she had established the Criminal Investigation branch had a witness who had seen a black van by the shack where Greg's body had been found. They had the van's number and it had been traced to a drug-dealer in downtown Bangkok. He was now in police custody and was being interviewed (read 'interrogated'). Whilst this was being done Banjit phoned Faith's hotel and arranged for her luggage to be sent to the station, she then checked her lover out and closed the room account. Faith sat in the corner and gazed into infinity, she was lost in thought, no idea what would happen now. A phone rang and Banjit spoke in Thai, almost barking down the handset. She thanked the caller and hung up turning to face Faith.

'Faith, the man we have in the cells has confessed to having deliberately injected your husband with a lethal cocktail of Viagra and cocaine then gave him crack. Greg was apparently tied to a rack when this guy stormed in, he had a personal matter to settle with him and had heard of his whereabouts. Greg owed him money from the hire of under-age prostitutes for his films and kept avoiding him. The guy wasn't satisfied with Greg's replies so he injected the drugs as a scare but accidentally used too much, matters weren't helped when this guy lit a crack pipe and made Greg inhale. He had a seizure and died there on the rack so together with the whore he had been with they carried Greg's body out to the black van we traced, they drove him downtown and dumped him in the shack.' Faith listened intently, sad but also glad the truth had come out, she had been proved innocent and now wanted to get away and back to New York, but what about Banjit? The Asian had been speaking but Faith had not heard a word.

'Faith! Do you understand what I've said? You are cleared of all suspicion and Greg's body is being released by the coroner this afternoon, we need to make arrangements, you can have it shipped or flown back to the States or you could bury him here, alternatively you can have him cremated and just fly with the ashes, it's your choice.' Faith was mesmerized, she did not want to go anywhere near the body of her perverted husband but knew she couldn't just leave him here, he had family. She made a quick decision,

'Banjit, I want Greg cremated as soon as possible, I will take the ashes back to the US with me.' Banjit nodded in approval,

'I will arrange it!' saying this she made a phone call and after a while hung up, 'the cremation will be in five days time, nothing is available sooner,'

Faith got up and smiled at Banjit, she broke into uncontrollable tears, she heaved as she sobbed and Banjit ran round her desk to hold her tight and rock her gently. She cried and cried making unintelligible noises as she tried to speak through the tears. Banjit held her in her arms until she eventually stopped. Banjit sat her down and again used her phone, she spoke rapidly into the handset then hung up and made another quick call. Finally she got up and spoke to Faith,

'I've taken the week off, I'll be with you till after the cremation, that is, if you want me to.' Faith's face lit up, she beamed and ran into Banjit's arms.

'Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you so so much my most lovable angel! How can I ever repay you!' she held on to Banjit tight until the other girl peeled her off.

'Oh, have no fear, there will be many ways you will repay me before you leave Bangkok my little butterfly.' With this Banjit took hold of Faith's hand and they walked out of the office and out of the station. All eyes were on the couple as they walked hand in hand, they climbed into the car and drove off.

One of Banjit's phone calls had arranged to have Faith's luggage delivered to her bungalow instead of the police station, there it was waiting for them when they arrived. The girls dragged in both cases, Faith opened them and spent the next hour sorting out her clothes from Greg's, his all went into a bin liner -- to dump, hers all went into an empty closet Banjit had offered her. Banjit kept her distance as this was happening, she felt Faith needed her space. She whiled away the time making a few discreet calls.

When Faith was done it was already late afternoon, she walked into the living room and sat next to Banjit on the sofa. she leaned forward and kissed her lightly, Banjit returned the kiss and her hands started to roam over Faith's body, she pulled the kaftan off her friend's body whilst she removed the T-shirt she was wearing, both of them sat there in their underwear, Faith with her borrowed g-string, Banjit with a thong. Both girls were proud of their breasts, Faith had a firm pair of 36 inch 'C' cups which stood proudly out considering their size whilst Banjit had breasts more typical of her country sporting a perky pair of 34 inch 'A' cups. Faith's nipples were dark purple and thick as the tip of her little finger, they sat on a pair of dark areola almost two inches in diameter. Banjit's on the other hand were a delicate pink, like pencil erasers, her areola only an inch across. they stopped and looked at each other intently, it was really the first time they were able to look at themselves in daylight and they liked what they saw. Banjit caressed Faith's breasts gently, tracing her fingers over every inch of the golden orbs. She dragged her nails in circles around the areola never quite hitting them yet never quite missing them either, each time closer and closer to the nipples. Almost imperceptibly her nails scratched the base first of one nipple, then the other, then the nails floated over the nipples themselves -- Faith shuddered, it was like electricity, she had not seen the nails touching her nipples yet a ripple had raced straight through each breast!

Banjit kept up the onslaught on Faith's beautiful breasts, the scratching of the nipples got more frequent and harder, more insistent. Then came the pinching, the tweaking, the pulling. Faith first moaned, then groaned, then cried out in pain and pleasure. Banjit got up and beckoned for Faith to follow. They went down to the dungeon and into the boudoir, both girls took off their panties and climbed on the bed. Banjit continued playing with her lover's breasts and nipples as Faith squirmed and vocalised. Banjit stopped, then taking Faith's arms pulled them towards the corners of the bed securing them there with Velcro restraints, she did the same with the ankles, Faith would not be leaving the bed unless Banjit let her.

Banjit walked off and Faith heard water running and the clatter of metal, her Asian friend came back carrying a small bowl and other things. Banjit spoke,

'My butterfly is now going to lose most of her pussy hair, I want this little hole to be kept trim and almost hairless, as a tribute to me and as a way of ensuring we both get the maximum pleasure.' As she spoke she picked up an electric trimmer and set it on 2mm, she ran it over Faith's pussy until it was even all over. Next she used a washcloth to wet the whole of the hairy pussy with warm water, she built up a lather with an old-fashioned shaving brush then worked the lather onto every bit of hair. Slowly and carefully Banjit shaved Faith's pussy bit by bit, she worked her way towards the pussy slit taking care not to remove everything. She left a thin strip just above the labia, a 'landing strip' as Faith had heard her friends call that style of bikini-line shaving. When she was done Banjit used the washcloth to remove all traces of lather and hairs then rubbed moisturizing Aloe Vera gel well into every inch of shaved flesh.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 7

The exercise had caused all sorts of strange sensations to run though her, she could swear she had felt a trickle of juice ooze out of her hole and her clit to rise to attention. She didn't know whether she wanted Banjit to stop and allow her to calm down or to continue and build her up into a frenzy like last night. She was about to speak when he felt a kiss on her pussy, then another and another. Banjit used her tongue on the freshly shaved pussy playing with the labia and clit, she stopped only long enough to untie her and turn her onto her front, she re-buckled her to the bed and carried on eating her out occasionally using her fingers to rub her labia, pussy and asshole. All of a sudden she stopped. Faith managed to get some words out,

'Noooo! Don't stop! Eat me out, give me pleasure, please I need it now!' She shook her head in despair as Banjit just stood there watching. She brought up a ball-gag and forced it into Faith's mouth buckling it tight behind her head. Faith strained against her bonds but they held fast. Banjit spoke sternly,

'My little butterfly! All this shouting and demanding! I think it's been too long since you left the strict controls of the nuns, you need guidance, control and discipline. Especially discipline. I will have to see to that!' with that Banjit walked away and into the main dungeon. Faith carried on struggling and making noises behind the gag. Banjit could be heard moving around and opening cupboards next door, after a few minutes she came back, Faith managed to turn her head and her blood ran cold. In one hand Banjit was carrying a leather tawse, two feet in length with a split down the bottom ten inches, in the other hand she carried a leather paddle. She left the tawse on the sideboard by the wall then walked up to Faith.

Banjit raised the paddle and brought it down on Faith's left buttock, not too soft and not too hard, Faith gave a low grunt. She did the same on her right buttock. Banjit kept this up for a long while, medium swats on alternate buttocks. Splat... splat... splat... on and on. Faith's grunts got louder and louder, as far as the gag would allow, she raised her head and shook it desperately but to no avail. The swats continued and the ass took on a pink hue, darker and darker by the minute... after what seemed forever it stopped. Banjit dragged her nails over the now red buttocks, she lay her palm on the left one and felt the heat radiating. She gave Faith a resounding slap on the right cheek and she squealed through the gag. Things were going well thought the Asian girl, time to move on a bit.

Banjit placed the paddle on the sideboard and picked up the tawse, she spoke,

'Faith, you probably haven't had the tawse used on your ass since you were in school and indeed you may have forgotten how it feels, but I will re-acquaint you with it. You have just had a leather paddle applied lightly to your behind for only fifteen minutes. You were tied and gagged and yet you squirmed and tried to scream and shout. Now I will untie you and remove the gag, then I will give you twenty strokes with the tawse, ten per buttocks, if you take them well, no struggling, no trying to stop me and no crying out, then I will reward you, take them badly and you will regret it.'

Faith nodded frantically as tears welled in her eyes. She wanted this to end, she wanted to be in Banjit's arms, kissing and fondling her... or did she? The more she thought about it and the longer Banjit took before continuing the more Faith realised she didn't want it to end, she felt her pussy very wet, her nipples throbbing and her skin tingling, she needed to feel the tawse -- she felt alive like never before. The paddle had stirred old memories...

A twelve-year old Faith sneaking out of her dormitory in Saint Brigid's, creeping along the corridors on her way to meet her friend Annie, together they were going to share chocolates Annie had received from her mother. She walked down the steps to Annie's floor and wondered why she had not yet met up with her, the girl must have got the time wrong! Faith went right down to Annie's dormitory and quietly opened the door, it was pitch black! Faith crept along to Annie's bed, the silly girl was fast asleep! Faith walked angrily up to her and was about to shake her awake when the dorm lights suddenly lit up! Faith saw Annie was not on the bed, it was a bunched up pillow! She heard a stern voice calling her name, slowly she turned round, there stood Sister Mary Agnes and Sister Mary Kildare, poor Annie stood between them, her face a mask of terror. The other girls in the dorm were all sitting up in bed, their faces eyes down their mouths tightly shut.

Annie and her had been marched to the Sisters' study where they were made to remove their nightdresses and panties and lean against the desk. The Sisters had each taken a leather paddle and laid it on the girls' asses. They cried out in pain, their tears rolling down their cheeks, they screamed and hollered but the nuns kept on beating the girls, their asses burned and felt like they were on fire. The nuns kept this up until the girls' asses were a deep purple and they found it hard to stand still, they were begging and pleading for the punishment to stop, finally it did. Sister Mary Agnes spoke,