All Comments on 'Falling in Love with my Sister Pt. 02'

by andyuk62

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whew ..

Better hope the parentals don't read your text messages!

rflatstonerflatstoneabout 1 year ago

This series is amazing. I can't wait to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great, keep it going.

Carp2021Carp2021about 1 year ago

Love the story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

we need part 3 right now, Don't ever think about not continuing this series, I love the thing that she loves the fact that they are brother sister while having sex (Pure Incest)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When's the next chapter?? Great build up and can't see what happens next.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Then the parents get the cell bill, see the text between brother and sister and all hell breaks loose! When they confiscate the phones from the kids, they see the videos they made and they decide to disown them and not pay for college there by screwing up their futures. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really powerful and erotic.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 1 year ago

sister got it right.. the incest part makes it so hot and turns her really on,, and i like that . what an amazing older sister he has .

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

So, I guess that a good number of people are down voting this chapter because there's no sexual intercourse contained within it. As I'm writing this comment, there's currently not a "hot" sticker on it indicating a score of less than 4.50. I heartily disagree with that assessment and you get a solid 5 from me.

One suggestion that I'll throw in here even though you're already several chapters in:

SAFE WORD!!!

I once dated a girl for nearly two years that was very turned on by being "forced" just like the Elizabeth from your story. Ironically, I'm exactly like Andrew. I'm an anti-rapist. When we were making love "froggy style", I changed my angle and thrust myself inside of her. She squealed in such a way that I didn't know if she liked what I did to her or if I hurt her. I immediately froze and began asking for a clarification. She didn't immediately answer because I had made her cum, and cum extremely hard. My first thought was that I had hurt her and I lost my erection instantly. She was shocked by how fast I got soft inside of her. So we agreed from that day forward that I was to assume that everything was good and NOT stop unless she started repeating the safety word over and over. She had a rape fantasy that she wanted to play out with me because from that day on, she KNEW without any doubt that I would never intentionally hurt her. I think it also doubled her love for me too.

The best safety words are simple single syllables like "Stop". But if you're going to do a fantasy rape or fantasy forced sex, she needs to be able to use "Stop" while begging for her chastity. When you sit down and start searching for a good word, then you suddenly become aware of just how many relate to sex or can be used during sex. 🤔 Every single curse word known to man is automatically the first thing crossed off of the list. Certain homonyms like "wheel" and "we'll" can cause confusion. We eventually settled on "gulf" because we live near the Texas shoreline. The next time that my girlfriend grunted and squealed in pain, I didn’t hear her say GULF so I continued banging away which resulted in lots more noises and eventually name calling. She said that it was our best sex ever. I was happy to oblige.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous