Falling in Love with my Sister Pt. 03

Story Info
Elizabeth and I spend the day together.
2.3k words
4.67
15k
31

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyuk62
andyuk62
118 Followers

I opened my eyes and immediately felt excited. I picked up my watch and looked at the time. It was 9:11am, I had actually slept in for a change.

It was Sunday and I only had just under two hours until Elizabeth was coming to pick me up. The excitement I felt was unreal.

I jumped out of bed and made a quick plan for myself. Teeth, hair & pubes, shower & shave, breakfast, teeth & floss, aftershave, clothes, teeth again...

Oh but hang on, this all looks really suspicious. I'm going to see my sister, not going on a date. Well, I am, sort of, but Mum & Dad don't know that. I can't do stuff that looks weird. Ok, definitely drop the aftershave and maybe wear normal clothes. Everything else they won't know about.

I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom.

-------------------------------------

By 10:34 I was ready. I felt so nervous, so excited, but I didn't want Mum and Dad getting any sense of this, so I went back to my room and picked up my guitar. I strummed some random chords, thinking of Elizabeth, wondering what words would rhyme with her name. Or rhyme with the word 'sister'. I played around for what seemed like only a few minutes, but then I heard a car out of my window. I excitedly walked over and looked out. Yes, yes... it was Elizabeth pulling into the drive. I looked at my watch... 11:06am. Where had the time gone? I didn't care, she was here to pick me up.

I put my guitar down on my bed and started to run downstairs. "HANG ON!! Go slowly you idiot" I told myself. "You can't be excited, you are going to help her with chores. This is a chore, you're being a good brother, that's all."

I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw my mother walking to the door. "Andrew, Elizabeth is here." she shouted. She clearly hadn't seen or heard me.

"OK!" I shouted back in fun. My mother turned round sharply in surprise... "Oh you!!" she said.

"Sorry Mum," I said smiling, "but you know, I am going to be a good deed do'er today, so I need a bit of fun to start the day with."

My Mum laughed. "Rather you than me." she said.

I walked to the door just as Elizabeth let herself in. My beautiful, sexy, heavenly sister who looked drop dead gorgeous with her fresh silky hair and just a touch of make up, she really didn't need any.

"Oh hi bro." she said, "You're ready for me."

"Always Elizabeth." I said trying not to look too interested.

Elizabeth walked over to Mum and hugged her. "Hi Mum."

"How is your new home?" Mum asked.

"It's great thanks. But there is lots to do to get it all homely."

"Well it's lucky you've got a willing brother to help you." Mum said.

Elizabeth smiled.

"Would you like to stay for coffee?"

"Oh I'd love to, but we've got so much to do, so I think we'd better just get going if you don't mind. You don't mind do you Andrew?"

Fuck no, I thought. "No it's fine" I said.

-------------------------------------

Elizabeth and I walked to the car. She turned towards me... "Hi." she said. I smiled back.

We got in the car, my heart thumping. We both clearly knew to keep things 'normal' between us whist we were in public, especially whilst still in visual range of our parents. But that didn't mean we couldn't talk as we were now out of hearing range.

"Hi again," Elizabeth said, "it's really good to see you."

Elizabeth rotated the car keys and the engine burst into life. She put the car into drive, released the handbrake and started to pull away.

"I can't tell you how excited I am to see you Elizabeth. You look absolutely amazing."

"Thanks, but you're my younger brother so you have to say nice things to me." she said with a playful smile.

"Well that maybe the case, but I also happen to want to rip your clothes off and do shocking un-brotherly things to you." I said trying to keep a straight face as I turned round and waved to our parents. Elizabeth turned right out of the estate and the house disappeared from view.

"Oh really? I'm not sure you should be talking to me like that," she said still smiling but looking straight ahead at the road, "I mean, anyone would think you fancy your own sister or something!"

"Oh Elizabeth, you have no idea," I said, "no idea!"

I reached out my hand and found hers. Luckily Elizabeth's car was an automatic, so her hand was free to fit right into mine and our fingers intertwined. My thumb instinctively started softly stroking the back of her hand. It felt so good to be touching her. I lifted her hand up to my lips and kissed it. "God I love my sister," I reminded myself once again.

-------------------------------------

It took 20 mins to get to Elizabeth's flat. We hadn't spoken much, but our hands stayed interlocked for most of the journey. She pulled up and turn the engine off.

"Ok, little brother, we are here," she said turning towards me, "shall we go in?"

"I think so." I said with nervous excitement.

I opened the door and got out. I looked at Elizabeth getting out of the drivers side and had to remind myself that this wasn't a dream. Fuck me, she was just stunning, the girl I wasn't allowed to have eyes for.

I closed the door slowly and walked round to follow her. She turned and walked towards her flat, her long straight brunette hair hanging down to just above her waist, shining in the sunlight and gently swaying with every step she took. It looked incredible and I wanted to reach out an touch it, but not here.

As we walked towards her front door, her words of fantasy ran through my mind, "I have fantasised that you just couldn't control yourself; that I drove my own little brother mad with desire; that you just had to have me even though I am your own sister. And even if I protested you would just take me anyway because that was how much you wanted me. And as for the thought of incest; O.M.G."

Elizabeth opened her door and we walked in. I closed the door behind me.

I turned to face her and she stood staying nothing, just looking all innocent.

"Elizabeth, I have got to have you, right now" I said stepping towards her.

In a swift movement, I bent slightly, putting my left arm around her waist and my right arm under her knees. Her right arm instinctively wrapped around my neck and before she knew what was happening, I picked her up, her hair falling backwards into the open space behind her. She had a surprised look on her face but let out an excited gasp. Her mouth opened as if to speak, but before any words came out I locked my mouth on hers.

I could immediately taste her lipstick and fresh minty breath. Her eyes closed and she sighed through her nose, meeting my advances by pressing her lips on mine and offering her tongue to my mouth. Oh heaven... my sisters tongue. I gladly accepted and our tongues started dancing once again.

My eyes were still open, initially drinking in my sisters' beauty whilst I kissed her, but now they were to guide me to her bedroom. Still carrying her, I walked towards the stairs, our mouths still locked together.

I reached the stairs and took the first step upwards. Elizabeth realised what was happening and broke our kiss.

"Really?" she said, "are you going to carry me up?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely" I said. "You are mine and I NEED to be inside you, right now. I cannot wait. And I have no intention of letting you escape. So you, my gorgeous sister, are staying in my arms!"

I took another step upwards and then another. Elizabeth clearly realised that I was entirely capable of carrying her upstairs and smiled before gently raising her hand to my face and pulling it towards hers, pressing her lips back onto mine as I walked.

We reached the top of the stairs and I looked round for her bedroom, which was surprisingly difficult without breaking our kiss, and I definitely didn't want to do that.

I found it and walked slowly towards her bedroom door.

We got to her door and I realised that I could not reach the door handle whilst still holding her. So not wanting to break the kiss, I stood there. She instantly realised the issue and with her left hand reached down to the handle and opened the door. I loved this... we are SO on the same wavelength, a benefit of sharing the same DNA.

I walked in straight over to her bed. I placed her down on the bed, laying straight on top of her. We only momentarily broke our kiss as she dropped onto the bed, but we made up for it as our kissing intensified, my left hand reaching under her head pulling her face into me, my fingers entwining in her soft silky hair. I was losing track of time, so I have no idea how long we lay there kissing, but my cock ached to be inside her. I broke the kiss.

"I have to be inside you Elizabeth"

I moved down her legs and started taking off her shoes.

"Let me do it," she said, "you take off your clothes, it will be quicker."

I jumped off the bed and started to strip, first taking off my tee-shirt, throwing it to the side of her room whilst simultaneously flicking off my trainers. Then I undid my belt and let my jeans fall to the floor. Kicking them away, I reached down to remove my socks, but the sight of Elizabeth removing her bra momentarily distracted me. Her breasts were very small, but I loved them, I mean I REALLY loved them and today I was going to show her just how much. They were perfect.

My socks were now off and I stood there in nothing but my underwear.

Our timing was impeccable, as Elizabeth was now also naked apart from her soft lacey white knickers.

We both paused for a few seconds looking deep into each others eyes, enjoying the anticipation, smiles forming on our faces. Simultaneously, we slowly removed our underwear, like two synchronised swimmers. This 'being in-sync' thing was such a turn-on and just amplified the moment.

My cock was released. It was rock hard and pointing to the heavens, ready to go to the one place it was not allowed to go.

I stepped towards Elizabeth's bed. She lay there like an angel, hair hanging over the side of the bed, lips glistening, eyes sparkling, smiling at me.

"Holy shit, I love my sister," I said taking another step forward.

"Well come and get me then, show me how much you love me." she said quietly.

I didn't need to be asked a second time. I took one more step forward and put my left knee on her bed, just to my left of her right leg. My left hand landed on her bed just next to her shoulder for support as I lowered myself on top of her, my right leg falling between her legs. Her bare skin on mine was incredible, her small but perfectly shaped breasts under mine offered limited cushioning, but that mattered little as my lips locked onto hers. My hands found her hands which moved above her head, my weight staying largely on my elbows.

We kissed. Oh boy did we kiss. Our tongues frantically dancing together, our breathing fast and uncontrolled. My eyes remained open as I didn't want to miss any part of what was happening. I inhaled her smell, her wonderful smell, the smell that only my sister has. I wanted to drown in her, be lost in her, melt into her.

And right now, at this very moment, I needed to be IN her.

I moved my hips forward and tried to enter her 'hands free', but my cock missed its cue. So I let go of Elizabeth's left hand and with my right hand I guided my cock to the opening it so craved. My hand moved back to cradle her head.

My cock slipped into her, but only part way - I had forgotten how tight she was, despite being so wet. So I withdrew a little before pushing again and this time my whole cock slipped into her.

"OH FUCK," I said "That is fucking amazing. Elizabeth, ELIZABETH!!!"

"Oh. My. God!!" Elizabeth gasped as my cock slipped all the way in.

Here I was, for the second day running, fucking my own blood sister, the girl I had been fantasising about for so very long, the girl I wasn't allowed to love in this way. But despite this, my cock was now deep inside her.

I withdrew and pushed back in, withdrew and pushed back in. The feeling was indescribable. My senses were overloading. She was underneath me, succumbing to me, letting herself be violated by her own brother. Her visual beauty, the touch of her perfect skin, the feeling of her lips on mine, of her tongue in my mouth, of mine in hers, of my hand holding her head, fingers in her amazingly soft hair which cascaded over the side of the bed, shining like silk. It was all too much.

"Elizabeth, I can't last, I need to cum."

"It's ok, we've got all day," she said crossing her legs behind my bum, pulling me into her, "but I want you to cum inside me." she whispered in my ear.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I looked down at her. She was perfect. I slammed my mouth back onto hers and our tongues danced again, my senses again overloading.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I let myself release, exploding into her with unbelievable passion. My heart rate rocketed, my head rushed with dopamine and flooded with oxytocin. I was ecstatic. I was in heaven.

andyuk62
andyuk62
118 Followers