Falling in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god. Just like that, Debbie." She moaned. "Just like that."

She sighed as she felt Debbie run her tongue against her. She panted as Deb stuck her tongue inside her. Deb twirled it around and thrust in and out. Kris shivered.

"Ugh! Debbie, I love you. This is so good. Sex is so good." She moaned. "God, I love the way you do that."

"You want me to make you cum?" Deb asked softly as she stopped eating.

"Yes, please." Kris begged. "I'm so wet."

Debbie focused more on the clit. She gently bit at it, and tongued it. She rubbed it and Kris moaned. She gently slid a finger in, and thrust it in and out. Kris was trying so hard to be quiet. She felt something bubbling up in her belly. It made its way to her groin. Then....

"Aah! I'm cumming!" she groaned. "God, I'm cumming, Debbie! I'm cumming."

She didn't know why, but she wasn't ready to eat Debbie in return. She didn't want to tell her, so she powered through her feelings. Maybe she'd like it once she got in the swing of things. She would be able to see and play with that butt again. That was worth it. She wanted to leave that for later. Like a treat. So she started with her mouth.

She pressed her lips on Debbie's. They both moaned as the kiss got deeper. Kris felt so marvelous. Her vagina moistening again. So soon? This was so amazing. Sex was so good.

"I love the way you kiss, Kristy." Moaned Debbie as they pulled apart. "Keep kissing me for a little while. Maybe try and feel on me a little."

Kris reached between them and gently squeezed a breast. They both moaned. Debbie got tingles over her whole body. Kris got shivers as her hand touched her smooth skin.

Kris made Deb get on her back. She started kissing her neck. Then went down. She left her own marks all over Debbie's ribs and boobs. The younger goddess jerking and thrashing with her joy. She made it to her thighs. She licked all over them, and kissed them. She loved the feel of Debbie's skin on hers.

"Oh yeah, baby. Kiss me all over." Debbie whined.

Debbie felt chill after chill rush through her. She was panting as Kris's lips went from place to place. Everywhere she licked, she seemed to ignite a small spark. Debbie felt like she was going to explode.

"Oh, Kris." She moaned as the older girl started licking her thighs. "Eat me out, baby."

Kris had an idea. She wondered if she was doing it right. She wanted to ride her sister's butt. Did that work? Was that okay in sex? She just wanted to hump that nice ass. She got Debbie to turn on her stomach.

"Aw. Deb, you have the absolutely nicest butt I have ever seen. Although, I don't really have much to compare it to."

"Like I said before, You can touch me and explore me anywhere and anyway you want." Debbie said with a smile.

So Kris did just that. She grabbed handfuls of her sister's butt and squeezed. She kissed and licked her. She hesitated at some parts.

"I'm just afraid I'm doing it all wrong." She said giggling.

"Unless you hurt someone, you usually can't go wrong in sex." Debbie explained. "You make a move, and your partner either likes it or not. So just..., make your move."

Kris reached out, and gently spanked her. She waited for Debbie to say something. She didn't. She spanked her a little harder. She loved the sound. She loved the moans from her younger sibling. She was careful not to spank her too loudly.

"Spank me, Kris. Yeah." She moaned. "Spank me."

Debbie panted as her sister went on. She groaned as she felt Kris kissing her. Squeezing her ass. She loved the girl's adoration. No one had ever really complimented her on her butt. Or any part of her, for that matter. She felt a little unpretty.

"Aw! Yes!" Debbie moaned as Kris bit her left cheek. "God, baby. Do that again."

So Kris went from right to left biting and licking. Spanking and caressing. She and Debbie had the most amazing time.

Kris finally did what she'd been longing to do for a while now. She straddled Debbie and rode her butt. She humped her slowly at first, but felt her lust building and building. She went faster. She loved the way her pussy felt against Debbie's skin. She loved looking down and seeing Debbie between her legs.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." She moaned as she humped her. "Oh god yeah." She groaned. "I love your butt, Deb."

Debbie smiled as she felt Kristy climb on top of her. She lay still as she felt her sister's pussy come in contact with her skin. Kristy was so wet. Debbie sighed as Kristy rocked her and thrashed above her.

"God, your butt!" Kris groaned as she started cumming. "Oh Deb! I'm cumming again."

When Kris got off her, they both noticed the big wet spot on her skin. Debbie gasped as Kris licked it up.

"Wow, sis. You're naughty." Debbie said as she turned over.

Kris went back to her belly and thighs. She took a little bit only since she'd already taken enough time earlier. She finally spread Debbie's legs, and parted her labia. Debbie moaned as she watched her.

"Can I sit on your face?"

"How does that work?" Kris asked as they both sat up.

Kris laid back against the pillows and Debbie situated them comfortably. Kris thought Debbie was going to suffocate her. Kris could still breathe though.

She adjusted her head and slipped her tongue in. Debbie moaned above her. Kris was having such a great time. Once in a while, a drop of juice would slide across her tongue as she licked. Kind of like a bead of sweat making its way across her skin. Only it was sexy juice. She nibbled on Debbie's clit a while, making the younger girl squeal.

Debbie felt so good sitting on her sister's face. She looked across at her reflection in the dresser mirror. She could see them clearly outlined in there.

She brought Debbie to two more climaxes, before they called it quits. They were both tired, and their parents were done with their movie. They opened the window so they could air the room out. They got back into their pajamas, and unlocked their door.

"That was amazing, Kris." Debbie said smiling. "I'm glad you approached me about this."

"Can we do it again tomorrow?" Kris asked excited.

"I'd be insulted if we didn't." Debbie said laughing as they laid down.

They didn't end up having sex the next day. Kris had regretted it. She felt so embarrassed. She felt so disturbed.

Debbie sensed this, and tried to comfort her whenever she was near. She let her know a lot of lesbian families fool around. Nothing could happen, since they couldn't reproduce. It was the family, so it wouldn't be as likely to get out to others. She didn't tell her, but Debbie wanted Kris again.

Debbie felt so sad. She gave up a month after the encounter. Kris was probably never going to do this with her again. This made Debbie very upset. She really wanted to have sex with someone. She wasn't romantically attracted to her sister, but she sensed such sexual energy between them. If they could just get some time alone. If Deb could just convince her.

"Kristy?" she asked softly one night. "I can't sleep."

"I can't sleep either." Kris said sighing. "I have a lot on my mind."

"I think we both have the same thing on our minds." Debbie sighed. "I want to talk about it, Kristy. Please."

"I already told you, Deb. I'm not doing it again. I'm very uncomfortable with this. It could get us in trouble."

Debbie was sitting in the dining room eating a cookie. Her mom came walking through as she came in from her garden.

"You and Kris all right?" she asked.

"Yes. Why?" Debbie asked nervous.

"I noticed you don't have as much private time together as you usually do."

"What?" Debbie gasped.

"You always lock yourselves in that bedroom for long periods. I thought you were having some private time. Now she just stays out of the way, and you avoid each other."

"I'll talk to her." Debbie said grinning. "I'm not sure what the deal with her is."

The opportunity to get Kris alone came a few months later. She overheard her mom planning a party for Halloween. The guests would come over and some would stay the night. This was the perfect opportunity to make hotel reservations, and take her sister somewhere fun. She had told her mom it was a friend's house.

"No!" her mom said angry as she ran it by her. "You are both too..., I don't want to..., I...." She had no reason why the two of them shouldn't be away.

"Mom, you wanted us to have private time the other day. She's lonely. I have a friend I want to go stay with. I want to take her."

Kris just happened to overhear them. She felt an excited jolt in her belly. She wondered what friend they'd be going to see. She wondered if there would be sex there. She had watched too much slumber party porn.

She packed her bag a few days in advance. She hid it in the closet, so Debbie wouldn't see. Kris didn't want her to know she knew. Or that she had sex toys.

"Hey, Kristy. I want to talk to you for a second." Debbie said smiling. It was finally time. Debbie was going to pop the question.

Kris felt so nervous. She had no idea what was in store. Debbie felt nervous too. She'd never gone to a hotel for sex. It felt less private than having sex in their own home. And yet, this was away from their parents. A whole different type of privacy.

"I was wondering if you'd go away with me for a night? I booked us a room at the Red Lion hotel. We go in tonight, and come back tomorrow night."

"I knew it." Kristy said with a big smile on her face. "You wanted to have sex with me again."

"I admit, it had crossed my mind."

"I have a surprise for you." Kris said smiling as she brought out her suitcase. "I overheard part of your conversation. I didn't know where you were taking me, but I knew you would. So I packed this."

She opened it, and took out the box on top. She opened that, and laid it on the bed. Debbie gasped.

There was a nice thick dildo with harness. A second with harness and extra parts to penetrate both partners. She found the last toy in the bottom. It was a nice bendy dildo with a set of balls in the middle. Both of them could ride it at the same time.

"I can't wait to have sex with you, Debbie." Kris said bluntly.

So they ate their last meal with their parents. Helped tidy up the house a bit. Then, when the first car pulled up, they took the moment and left.

"Be safe, Kristy. Deborah, I'm really counting on you girls to behave. I'm trusting you."

They would be all right, wouldn't they? Janet found she really wanted to retract her permission. What if something happened to them? Kristy was a prude, and way too much a good girl to let Debbie do anything unlady-like though. For now, that would have to do to calm her fears.

They both walked to the car, their heels clicking on the pavement. They opened the doors, and got in. Debbie started up the car. Kris didn't drive often.

"You ready, Kris?" she asked with a big smile. "I know I am."

"I'm ready." Kris said surely. "I'm so ready."

"You look sexy tonight." Debbie said making her blush.

"You look...," Kristy couldn't say that word. It felt so dirty. "You look good too." She said smiling slyly.

They took about forty minutes to get there. Debbie didn't want them to be found, so had booked a room on the outskirts of town. The silence was incredible with sexual tension.

They made it in no time, and were soon checking in. The lady gave them the keys to the room, and reminded them there was no smoking in there. Then they made their way.

Debbie slipped her key in, and it clicked. They walked in, and Kris closed the door behind them. They both heard the lock click in place. She put up the do not disturb sign. She caught Debbie staring at her.

"Let's get naked." Kris said bluntly. "I can't wait anymore."

"Wait!" Debbie said as she raised a hand to stop her. "I want to soak in the tub with you. It's jetted." She said smiling.

"But I want sex." Kris whined as they both laughed.

"This will be worth it. It'll make build up, so the sex will be so fucking awesome."

Kris blushed as she heard her sister cussing. She felt strange about it. They were being so naughty.

They settled themselves in the tub soon after. The jets felt wonderful and the water so warm and soothing. Both girls let out audible sighs as they sank in.

"Oh Debbie. Thank you for bringing me here. I feel so much better already. So relaxed. I love you."

"I love you, too, sis." Debbie said as she reached out and started massaging her feet.

The tub was big enough for both of them to lay in side by side. So they each gave the other massages with the warmth and jets of the water. Both sighed and moaned with each touch. They soaked in there for about an hour. Then the water started getting cold. They got up, and rinsed in the shower.

"Now, let's go." Debbie said expertly.

Both girls smiled at each other taking one more look in the mirror. They both looked intently at the two naked reflections.

"Oh, Kris. You look so sexy."

"I've never looked at you this way before. You're sexy too. I especially love that nice fine butt."

"I especially love those nice round breasts." Debbie said with a grin.

"I can't take this anymore, Debbie. I want it. I want you so bad." They held hands on the way to the bed.

They both climbed into bed, and settled themselves in a sixty-nine. Both women went for their pussies surprisingly quick. They'd both been really horny for some time now.

"I hope no one can hear us through the walls." Kris said blushing.

"I'm sure they can't. We'd have heard them first."

Both girls pulled open the other at the same time. Kris gasped and let out a loud moan as she let herself go. There was no one there they knew. Their parents didn't know, so they couldn't get them into trouble. This was going to be a great night.

"Why'd you book one night?" Kris asked as she stroked her clit with her tongue.

"Oh yes." Deb moaned as she let her slide her tongue all over.

"I wanted to book it for longer, but mom and dad only had one night for the party, and I didn't want to raise suspicion."

"Talk with your tongue out." Kris moaned as Debbie stuck her tongue into the older woman. "God yes." She jerked as Debbie licked her.

Kris didn't know what she was doing, but she did her best to give Debbie a good time. She thrust her tongue in and out slowly at times. Gathering Debbie's liquid. She ran her pointed tongue against her clit, making her jerk and shake. Kris loved that. She didn't know she could make Debbie feel so good. She took her clit in between her lips, and gently sucked and gently bit at it. Debbie was getting louder as Kris licked. She wondered what would happen if she went further.

She got bold and stuck her tongue in Debbie's ass. She ran her tongue along the cleft between her cheeks. She tongued and licked her ass with the same passion as before when she had worshipped it.

"Yeah, Kris!" Debbie moaned. "God, that's hot! You're so naughty."

She felt so amazing as she felt her older sister lapping at her clit. Thrusting in and out of her pussy, and now her ass. She moaned delighted. She loved this.

Kris focused enough and felt her sister dip her tongue into her vagina. She thrust in and out, and gently licked every nook and cranny. She ran her pointed tongue against the other girl's clit with just the same precision. They both moaned as they lay exploring.

Debbie stuck her own tongue into Kris's ass hole, and licked up and down the crack. She knew she was giving Kris a great time. She ran her tongue over the pucker, making her sister jerk. She caressed her butt gently as she licked. She went back to her pussy, and licked the liquid that had collected again.

"Let's cum together." Kris said gasping for breath. "I'm so close. Just tongue my clit."

They both made their tongues into stiff points and poked at their clitorises rapidly. Both girls moaned and got louder the more they stroked each other. They both tried to put a lot of unsaid things into the eating. Both girls were having the time of their lives.

"Aw. Debbie, that was good." Kris said smiling happily.

"It was wonderful, Krissy." Debbie said smiling as she tested that nickname.

"I like that." Kris said as they pulled apart.

"I want to use one of those toys." Debbie said smiling. "I've never used toys, so this will be new for both of us."

They both came together, the bed squeaking as they settled themselves. Debbie put a hand on Kris's hip. Kris gently placed a hand on one of Debbie's breasts.

"I'd love if you licked my boobs for a while." Debbie said as Kris took a nipple into her mouth. "Just like that. I love them being played with."

Debbie arched her back and trembled as the older beauty suckled on her. She was squeezing her, sucking on her, licking her breasts all over. Debbie jerked, and twitched happily. Kris bit at some of the areas, and made her sister moan even louder.

"Deb?" Kris asked softly after a few minutes. "Can I..., play with your butt some more?"

"I told you. You could touch my body anywhere." Debbie said as they leaned in and kissed.

Both girls moaned as they sank into the other. Skin so soft and slick. Kris was bold and stuck her tongue in Debbie's mouth. Debbie moaned in delight. They both lay there gently kissing for a while. Debbie slipped into Kris's mouth with just the same passion and boldness.

"You're so good at kissing." Debbie said as they pulled apart.

"You're wonderful at kissing!" Kris said with a smile. She felt so giddy.

"Now. Explore me, Krissy." Debbie whined making Kris blush. She had been so assertive with her command.

Kristy started at her neck. They talked about concealer in case they left marks in obvious places. She gently tilted Debbie's head so she could get to her. Her skin so soft and smooth there. Debbie moaned as Kris began to suck. She grazed her teeth against her left side, and Debbie let out a cry.

Kris got bold again, and started nibbling on her sister's ear. Debbie inhaled and cried out. She panted and jerked. Kris loved the feel of Debbie's skin in her mouth. All over her hands.

"Oh yes. Suck them."

She moved lower and started playing with her boobs again. She took both in her hands, and just squeezed and kneaded them. Debbie was lying back with her eyes closed.

"Ugh. I love you, Krissy. You make me feel so good."

"I don't even know what I'm doing." Kris said with a grin as she moved even lower.

"Oh god. It sure seems like you do." Debbie sighed. "Oh Krissy. Suck them. Yes."

Debbie was so wet. She was on fire. Her skin prickly and warm, her heart beat fast. She felt so good as her older sister licked and bit at her. She felt so good as her older sister's breath touched her skin. She felt so amazing as Kristy's hand played with her breasts, and moved down to her stomach. She gently kissed her belly button, and started nibbling and sucking at her rib cage.

"Ugh. Turn over, Debbie." Kris said as she sat up. "I want to play with that sexy butt."

She helped Debbie turn over. Then, she gazed at her prize and her mouth watered. There it was, the most gorgeous butt in the world. Maybe more gorgeous since it was her younger sister. So sexy and round. When she walked, it gently sagged under her weight.

Kris could reach out and grab handfuls of her skin. She could fit her hands around each globe and squeeze and fondle them. They fit perfectly in her palms.

"Oh yes." Debbie sighed. "Touch me, baby. Touch me."

She gently bit at her sister, making Debbie cry out. She spanked her a few times, licking the spot after each stroke. They both loved that sound. Debbie begged to be spanked some more.

"Oh yeah! I love that!"

Kris spread her cheeks open, and started eating her out. She ran her tongue around her insides, and gently tapped at her pucker. Debbie was crying out now, letting all her inhibitions go. She was having the most wonderful time of her life.