Falling in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lesbian sex wasn't bad at all. It was just like having sex with a man. She didn't know why straight people made a big deal out of it. Why she'd made a big deal out of it. It was amazing. Sex was wonderful.

"Oh yeah! God! I'm so horny!" Jan moaned.

She loved this. Just going for a nice long ride. Kris feeling up her boobs and gently caressing the rest of her body. She kept edging herself, and then coming down. She felt so good.

"Touch me, Krissy." She whimpered.

"You have such a sexy body." Kris said as she pawed at her boobs again.

"I'manuh cum! Uh huh! I'manuh cum!" She yelped as her orgasm crashed over her. "Uh huh! Oh yeah!" She cried out as she shook.

"Oh god yeah!" Janet cried. "I'm cumming! Oh god!" The orgasm didn't seem to want to stop. "Yeah! So good! I love orgasms!"

The feeling was so amazing. It started in her belly and spread across her hips, and between her legs. Her clit pulsed, and she could feel her vagina contracting. She wanted to feel this always. It was amazing how two women could have sex.

Kris smiled up at her as she came. She hoped Janet would ride her for a while. Just so Kris could gaze up at her and touch her.

"I'm sorry dear." Janet said smiling wide. "I couldn't hold it. You're just too good."

It was finally Kris's turn. She asked Janet if she'd be willing to let her ride her. Janet said of course. So Kris climbed on.

"Aaaah yeah." She sighed happily. "This feels so good. It's been a while."

"I feel sexy here, with you like this. You look sexy." Janet said smiling. She had never seen her daughter like this. "So naughty on top of me."

Kris was sitting there, grinding her pelvis with Janet's. She had a look of utter joy on her face. She rocked back and forth, back and forth. The bed squeaked and jerked under them.

"Oh yeah." Kris gasped as she got closer. "I'm gonna cum soon. Oh god! I'm so hot! You feel so good!" Janet reached up and started playing with her boobs. "God yes!" Kris shrieked as she went over the edge. "Aaaahh mommy!"

When they were done, Kris laid herself on top of her mom. They both began to kiss again. Janet slid her tongue into Kris's mouth and started running it along her cheek.

"I want to eat your pussy." Janet said blushing. "I want to know what you taste like."

Kris laid back against the pillows. Janet went between her legs. She spread them, and got down to exploring.

Kris's clit was pretty big. It was the size of a pencil diameter. Janet was surprised. She didn't have this big of a clit. Did Debbie?

The pair of them spent the rest of the day having sex. They tried to talk dirty, and loved it. They spanked each other and loved that too. They took turns fucking each other missionary. Towards the end, Kris convinced her to try doggy style. She really did like it. Kris loved it when she was the one receiving. She loved her mom fucking her. That seemed to be the position that made the most dialogue.

"Let me bang you now." Janet said after Kris had finished riding her again. "I can cum again that way."

She got behind Kris and slid in. They both moaned.

"Sex me, mommy. Sex me up!" Kris moaned as she got wetter. "My pussy feels so good!"

"Oh yeah! You wanted sex with your mommy." Janet moaned. "I bet you thought of seducing me that day I told you about the antidepressants. Or at least, I pretend you did."

"Oh yeah!" Kris cried. "Give it to me!" she groaned. "I couldn't wait to see you naked that first time I massaged your legs."

They both cried out as she kept going. Their cries would blend together and they panted in unison.

"Oh Krissy! Mommy's gonna cum soon baby!" she cried.

"Oh yeah! Cum for me, mommy." She begged. "You feel so good! You like banging your daughter."

"Oh yeah!" Janet moaned. "Oh god! This is so good!" She truly loved orgasms.

"It's my turn, mom." Kris said smiling. "I want to sex you up now. Spank that wonderful butt."

"Ooh, Krissy. You naughty girl." Janet got on her hands and knees, and sighed as Kristy slid inside.

"We're gonna break the bed." Kris moaned as she went faster and the bed bumped against the wall. "God, sexing you feels so good. My pussy is so hot."

"Yeah. You like doing your mommy doggy style." She moaned. "Don't you?"

"Oh yeah! I love doing it to you! I'm so close to cumming."

"Spank me, Krissy. Spank me and cum for me."

Kris started spanking her. They both whimpered and panted as she fucked her. Kris finally went as fast as she could, and came. The feelings built up and peaked in a wonderful release. She was having the best sex of her life.

David came home around six. He was surprised there was still breakfast left over. Janet and Kris never got around to eating it.

Janet acted so much more relaxed. David wondered why. She confided in him she'd stopped her antidepressants. She was getting hot flashes with her menopause. He bought it.

Debbie came to visit them one holiday, and Kris couldn't take it. She told Debbie what was going on.

"Wow. You and mom, huh? Is she any good?"

"Oh hell yes. She is very any good." Kris smiled. "Debbie? Do you like having sex with Michael?"

"Sure I do. It's very nice. We talked about the fact that I might be bisexual."

"Did he get mad?"

"No. He said if I ever wanted to explore that, he wouldn't mind. He spoke to me of women who have emotional affairs with other women as they get older. They still keep their husbands. They just have sex with other women."

"So are you mad at me?"

"Of course not. Just because I don't want to do that with you anymore, it doesn't mean you can't do it with anyone else."

"But it's mom. I thought you'd call the cops or tell dad or something."

"I admit. I was a little grossed out by it at first. I mean, it's mom. She's old." Kris felt her heart sink as Debbie said this. "If it makes you both happy though, I'm for it."

Janet loved that Kris and she were regularly having sex. It really helped her with her abdominal cramps. Kris always gave her wonderful lower body massages, too. Which really helped her feel even better.

Kris loved how Janet became the one who regularly asked for sex. She would often send texts to her while they all sat in the living room. She would drop little hints when they were alone.

"Hey, Krissy?" she said one day. "I'm really hungry. I was wondering if there was any chance I could eat out?"

Kris would sit on the couch and Janet would eat her out for a while. She gave her such wonderful releases.

"Krissy?" she asked another day. "Would you like a cookie?"

Kris had eaten her out on the kitchen counter. Her father had been in the shower. She loved Janet's cries of joy. She loved how they could get caught at any moment. They didn't. Kris came away with a mouthful of cream.

One particular day, both of them were absolutely horny. They engaged in sexting that whole morning until Janet could come for lunch. When she burst in, Kris was finishing dishes.

"Come on, Krissy." Janet begged. "Let's get physical."

Whenever they sat together to watch a movie or just be on the couch, Janet would boldly slide her legs up onto Kris's lap. Kris would massage her until she made her wet, then she'd eat Janet to a wonderful release. When David was there, Kris would just massage her legs and let her relax.

"She must be really good." David said softly. She was in the bathroom right now.

"I know what's been going on between the two of you." David said suddenly.

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you've been letting her take driver's Ed courses. She tricked you into letting her drive. That's why she's massaging you. She's bribing you."

"How do you know?" Janet asked.

"I saw the manual on the counter. Are you really going to pay for her license?"

"She's really good, David. I promise. I ride with her all the time." She pictured herself riding Kris, and felt her pussy moisten. "She still has to have someone with her, remember? I've been slowly teaching her."

She ended up passing her driver's test. They celebrated. He went to a friend's house, and they had sex the whole time.

A few years passed since they started having sex. They still did it all the time. David never caught on. Kris didn't work, so her mom sometimes came home for lunch, and they'd get each other off once with oral. She was usually desperate. Kris thought maybe since she had been sexually repressed, she now craved it all the time.

"Krissy!" Janet shouted one day. She never called her that around her father. They came to understand that was a sexy name, for the bed only.

"I'm in my bedroom!" Kris shouted as she heard the door shut. She finished making her bed, and walked out to find Janet getting undressed in her room.

"Whoa. You're fully naked." Kris smiled.

"Baby, I need you. I took an hour long lunch. I said it was a doctor's appointment. Now. Get one of those dildos, and let's bang, Krissy."

"Ooh mommy." Kris said with the same flirty tone.

She grabbed the bendy double. She loved this one when Janet begged for sex. She could do her missionary, and they could kiss. This made Janet wet beyond belief.

They both climbed on the bed. Janet laid back and spread her legs. Kris got between them, and sank in.

"Ah yes!" Janet moaned. "You're so big. do me Krissy. Do it to me."

"You're always so tight. SO smooth and wet." Kris said smiling.

"Give it to me, Krissy. Give it to me." Janet begged. "I'm so horny."

"Have you been waiting for it all day?" Kris asked as she kissed her frantically.

"Mmm yeah!" Janet moaned feeling kris's tongue invade her.

They did it frantically for a while. Janet loved the feeling of that dildo going in, and out. Soon, the bed made noise and blended with the wet sounds the dick made as it thrust back and forth.

"You're so wet, mommy." Kris moaned. "Couldn't wait for me to sex you up." She couldn't say the word fuck yet.

"Oh yeah! My cooch is so wet! I ache for you, Krissy."

"Tell me what you want." Kris begged.

"I want you to do it to me! Make me cum, Krissy! Oh yes!" she cried out as she squirmed underneath her. "Yes! Give it to me, baby!"

They panted as Kris thrust quickly. She was so hot. So wet. She couldn't wait for her mom to cum, so she could take her turn.

David had forgotten to bring his thermos of coffee. He had gone without this whole morning, and he paid for it dearly. He was so tired. He was going to use his lunch break to go get his drink. It wasn't too late.

He drove up to the house, and saw his wife's car in the drive way. Maybe she was home showering or eating. He took out his keys, and saw it was unlocked. He smiled. No need to deal with the locks.

He heard moaning sounds as he gently closed the door behind him. He gasped. The sounds were unmistakable. It was Janet. He wondered who she was having sex with? Should he ask for a divorce? He walked past the kitchen, down the hall way. He peaked into his room.

There, on the bed, lay Janet and Kristy. Kristy was laying on the bed as Janet fucked her. Both of them were kissing. David saw their tongues clearly playing together. Janet let out another moan of passion. David just looked on.

How long had they been doing this? He sighed. He wondered if it was true. If it was his fault for home schooling Kris, and not giving his wife the attention she deserved. They looked like they were having a lot of fun. He decided not to say anything about it. Just let them have their fun. Although, he'd never be able to look at Kris and Janet the same when Kris massaged Janet on the couch. Those sneaks. Those massages were probably arousing to the pair of them.

He wanted to burst into the room and yell at them. He wanted to call the police. He didn't feel this way about Debbie, because two girls exploring wasn't so bad. Now however, Janet was involved. And that's just wrong.

He wanted to move. Either back away and leave quietly, or walk in and let his presence be known. The show in front of him was strangely interesting. Both women looked like they were having the time of their lives. Janet suddenly started orgasming again. David stared. Both girls grunted and kissed as Janet rode the waves of her climax.

David thought for sure it was over. Both women panted and pulled away from each other. He could smell what he thought was female sex fluids.

"Sit on my face, Krissy. I'll lick your pussy."

David watched as kris straddled her mom's chest. She slowly scooted up so her vulva was on Janet's chin and mouth. David watched as Janet expertly licked at her. Kris moaned and threw her head back. David could see the clear evidence of passion written all over her face, and displayed in their body language. They actually looked good together.

"Oh yeah! Lick my pussy, mom! Lick my pussy!" Kris cried out as Janet kept going. Two minutes later, Kris finally came. David could swear he saw Janet come away with a mouthful of liquid. Was it pee? Surely women didn't have sex liquids.

"I've got to go back to work, baby. Thank you for such a good time." He gasped as he ran into the kitchen. He heard Janet from the bathroom.

"Maybe we'll have some fun before your dad gets home after I get back."