Falling in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris got on top of Debbie again like she had last time. Debbie smiled into her pillow. She felt Kris's wet pussy against her. Kris started riding her.

"That's it, Krissy. Ride me."

She panted and bucked with joy. The bed squeaked after a bit, but that only encouraged her more. She didn't know why. Debbie herself loved the sound as well.

"Huh! I'm gonna cum!" Kristy cried out. "Oh yeah! Oh Debbie! I'm cumming!" she shouted as she ground as fast and as hard as she could. "Sexy butt!"

Debbie smiled as she lay there letting her enjoy a nice ride. She loved the feel of that slippery liquid combined with her pussy rubbing against her. She loved how much Kristy seemed to love this. How much she loved her butt. She suddenly came. Debbie felt the spray of juice against her. Kris ground as hard and as fast as Debbie had ever seen. She suddenly went quiet. Then, she got off.

"Turn over. I'm not done exploring you." Kris said as she kissed down her sister's bac.

"Oh yeah." Debbie turned over, and spread her legs. Kris got between them, and laid down to look at her prize. "Eat my pussy, Krissy."

That seemed to encourage the older gal. She planted a few kisses and left a few marks on her thighs. Debbie was moaning in pure bliss as her body vibrated with such pleasure.

"Oh Krissy!"

Kris spread her lips open, and she started licking. She ran her tongue across Debbie's slit. She loved how much liquid she could collect. Both women seemed to produce quite a lot. They loved eating each other out. Kris took her sister's labia in her mouth and suckled it. It got slightly puffy. Debbie begged for more.

"Eat my pussy, babe! Eat my pussy."

Debbie was moaning as she curled her toes. She felt so good. Her body was covered in goose bumps, and her brain was spinning. She was so horny. She could never remember sex being this good with anyone. She panted as Kris spread her cheeks again. She scooted around to make it more accessible.

"God, Deb. Your butt." Kris moaned as she licked and squeezed.

"I'm gonna cum, Krissy!" she moaned as she wrapped her legs around her sister's shoulders. Both girls cried out in passion as Debbie came.

"That was great." Kris said as they finished. "That was so good."

"I'm tired. You?" Debbie asked as she laid back.

"I'm pretty tired." Kris sighed as she snuggled up to her. "I think we should take another shower."

It was four in the morning when they finally made it to bed. Both of them still trembled at times. That had been the best time of their lives.

"You know, it gets better." Debbie said as they pulled the covers over themselves. "Being taken is so good. You'll love it."

"I can't wait." Kris said with a small squeal. "I'm sure I'll like it."

They woke the next day in each other's arms. Kris had Debbie's boobs in her hands. It was around twelve in the afternoon. They had until seven in the evening to check out. So they were going to have breakfast before they started on more sex. They couldn't wait to get back to it. So they ordered food, and ate in a nice silence. TV softly playing in the background.

"Thank you for bringing me." Kristy said happily. "I am having such a marvelous time. I feel so relaxed." She sighed.

They took another soak in the tub. Both of them treating each other to a little boob sucking and fingering. They brought each other to some very good orgasms. They made out some. When the water got too cold, they took the rest of their shower, and made it back to bed. Again, holding hands.

Debbie made her lay back against the pillows. She spread her legs, and gazed at her center with such longing. Kris watched her staring. Her own excitement building up as she watched Debbie's tongue come out to lick her lips. She panted and tried to thrust herself at Debbie.

"Be patient, Krissy." She said making the other girl moan out with joy. "You're so sexy." She said as she finally thrust her tongue into Kris's pussy.

"Oh, Debbie! You make me feel so good! Eat my vagina, baby! Eat my pussy."

Debbie smiled inwardly as she ate. She had tried to get her sister to say dirty words. It didn't go over well. Kris was just a prude that way.

"Oh, Debbie." She moaned as Debbie licked her clit.

Kristy had a much bigger clit than Debbie. She could gently take it between her lips and suck and bite at it. Kris whimpered and whined as Debbie did this. She never knew it could feel this good.

"Cum for me, baby." Debbie moaned making her wetter. "Cum for me."

"Ugh! Oh Debbie! I'm gonna..., I'm cumming!" she whined as Debbie licked up her juice.

"I want to do that to you." Kris said as Debbie pulled away from her.

"No." Debbie said with a giggle. "I want to sex you up."

"Okay." Kristy giggled too. She had no idea what it was like to be fucked. She didn't even know if she would like it. How could such a thick toy fit in there? Yet babies fit.

Debbie came back with a toy. She jumped into the harness, and tied it around herself. She pushed Kris back against the pillows. She gently spread her legs, and inserted herself. There was some resistance. It faded after a while. Kris seemed not to feel any pain. She wrapped her legs around Debbie, and they started their tango.

"Oh my goodness, Debbie. This feels so damn good!" she whimpered. "I never knew anything could feel this good! Work it, baby. Work it." Kris moaned as she squeezed her legs around her waist. "I need you!" she groaned.

Debbie stopped and they made out frantically for a while. Kris just couldn't get enough of the younger girl's lips, her tongue. She couldn't get enough of looking at her nudity. Debbie was so sexy. Such a bomb shell. Kris loved her so much.

Both women traded kisses once in a while as Debbie humped on her. This was so good. Kristy loved just having Deb thrusting in and out, with no end goal. No one was trying to cum. She was just humping against her.

"Oh yeah! Oh Debbie! Oh god, Debbie! Yes!"

Debbie loved Kris so much. She felt so good above her. Fucking her like this. Kris was so hot. She was so aroused. Her legs around Debbie's waist felt marvelous. Debbie was making this girl feel so good. She was taking her in the most vulnerable way. Kris trusted her. That made Debbie feel so amazing.

"Give it to me, Debbie." Kris moaned as they kept on. "Man. What have I been missing."

"Uh huh. And now, whenever we want to, we can just go be alone and have a marvelous time together." Debbie panted as they fucked. "I can sex you up, and soon, you'll do me too."

"I can't do that. I don't even know what to do. You've at least done this."

"I've never penetrated anyone." Debbie said smiling as she kissed her again.

"Ugh! I'm your first one?" Kris gasped. She felt so special here now.

"You should ride me so you can cum." Debbie suggested.

"I want to make out some more." Kris said as she slipped her legs higher on Debbie's waist.

"I love when you do that." Debbie said leaning down and biting her neck. "Giving it to my older sister."

"Ooh Debbie. You're so naughty."

"Come on, Krissy. Hop up on me." She said as she pulled out.

Debbie took the toy off, and put it aside. Kristy came over to her on the bed with the bendable dildo. They both shared a kiss.

Debbie laid on her back, and stuck one of the ends in her. Kristy followed suit. Both women let out sighs once again. So relieved they were full. Debbie felt Kris settling herself. Her hips planted firmly against Debbie. Kris reached down and gently touched her sister's boobs.

"This feels so good." She sighed as she started grinding.

She started moving back and forth. This was an even newer experience. She was being stimulated in a way she didn't think would feel good. This toy was so deep inside her. How was it not hurting her? It was making her produce so much liquid. She could feel it pooling on Debbie's thighs. The bed squeaked as she went a little faster.

"Ride me, Krissy. Ride me." Debbie said as she also reached up and gently fondled Kris's boobs. "You look so hot above me."

"Oh Debbie! It feels so good. I'm so wet."

"I know. You're so tight, too." Debbie sighed. "Such a wonderful set of boobs. Such sexy hips. You really are quite good looking, Kris."

Kris blushed. Her mom made it a point to always pick on her about her weight. Kris had some pudge. It didn't make her look fat, though. Just a little curvier. Debbie knew her mom picked on her. She wanted Kristy to know she was beautiful. She hoped she was giving her a good time.

"God! This makes me feel so good! Let me just stay here for a while!" she begged.

That's the thing about some women. Men could just get inside, fuck for at least two minutes, no longer than ten usually. At least, that's what Debbie's friends who've had sex told her. Women wanted more sex. They wanted mind shattering orgasms that weren't just clitoral. They wanted to go on nice long rides.

"You like it, baby?" she asked as she caressed her ass.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me good, Debbie."

Debbie loved the feeling of her sister's ass resting on her thighs. Her legs on either side, squeezing her hips. Her pussy wet, and leaking all over.

"Huh! Huh! Huh!" Kris whimpered. "I'm gonna cum! Oh Debbie!" Her belly filled with such a warmth. More liquid gushed onto her younger sister's legs. Kris looked down again, and saw Debbie below her. That made her coast the rest of the way through the orgasm. "Uh yeah!" she cried.

"Wow." Kristy said as she got off her. "Just wow."

"I should check the time. We have to make sure we don't stay too late." Kris said sadly. She didn't want to go home.

"Don't check the time, Kristy." Debbie begged. "I have an alarm set for an hour before our time runs out. We'll be fine. Just relax."

Debbie came back with one of the other dildos. It was a double headed one. She got into it, and got Kris to get on all fours.

Kris did as she was told. She felt her sister get behind her. She grabbed her hips. Suddenly she thrust inward. She groaned with delight. This felt even better than the first two positions. This felt different. She had her sister bearing her weight down on her, rocking her back and forth. There was a wet squish sound as they thrust together. A wonderful thud as flesh hit flesh.

"I've never looked at you this way, Kristy. But you are quite good looking."

"Uh. I didn't look at you this way either. But wow. I really love your body. I can't get enough of looking at that butt."

"Well, with luck, you'll be seeing it a lot more often."

"Give it to me, Debbie." Kris sighed as they went a little faster. "Work my pussy."

Debbie fucked her for a while. Kris was jelly beneath her. This was exactly the reaction Deb wanted. If she got her all sexed up and turned her inside out, she'd come back for more. This would be the perfect relationship. At least, until Debbie got married.

"Spank me, Deb. Spank me. I want you to touch me all over."

"Ooh yeah." Debbie moaned as she reached down with one hand and spanked her. She felt her sister's muscles twitch.

"That feels so good, Debbie." Kristy moaned. "Keep spanking me! Give it to me!" she whined. "Oh god! My vagina is on fire!"

"Can you cum this way?" Debbie panted.

"No!" Kris moaned. "I don't care! Give it to me some more! More, Debbie! More!"

"Oh yeah. My older sister is a sex starved doll." Debbie said as she spanked her even harder. It made such a rich noise.

"Yes!" Kris shouted surprising herself. "I'll be your sex starved doll!" She gasped.

"Oh, Kristy! Don't judge yourself! Just let go! Dirty talk is supposed to be fun!"

"It's so weird." Kristy sighed. "It feels so funny. Besides. I don't know if I'm doing it right."

Debbie went back to spanking her. She warned Kris that she was about to cum. She went faster and spanked her a few more times. Then she grabbed the older queen by her hips and thrust for all she was worth. She let out such amazing sex noises. Kristy thought.

"You should do me now." Debbie said as she pulled out. "Then, you can cum."

They sat arguing for a minute. Then Debbie took Kris in her arms and started making out with her. She gently pushed her tongue into Kris's mouth.

"Please, Krissy." She said softly as they looked into each other's eyes. "Sex me up."

Kris giggled as she took the toy from her. It was sticky with cum. She used the sheet to clean it up a little. She got up and put it on. She felt so strange with it. So wrong.

Debbie was looking at her naked body. She was looking at Kris sporting a sex toy. This was so embarrassing.

"Kristy?" Debbie asked softly. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"I'm ready." Kris said as she helped Debbie turn and get on all fours. "I'm coming."

She came up behind her and rubbed the dildo against Debbie's pussy. She could feel the slickness. She gently thrust forward and inserted herself in, as the other girl had done.

"Oh god!" they both said giggling.

"My god, Debbie. This feels so good." Kris said shivering. "Sex feels so good!" she declared.

She was thrusting back and forth, her pussy soaked. She was bumping against Debbie's sexy butt, making the experience even better. She reached down and started spanking her. Both women gasped. It was so hot.

"Yes!" Debbie whimpered below her. "Spank me! Hurt me a little, darling Krissy!"

"Oh yes!" Kris cried out. "Yes! Let me spank that butt!" she moaned as she spanked her a little harder.

"I'll tell you when you get too hard!" Debbie cried. "For now, just spank me, Kristy! Spank me!"

Kris loved the way her hand felt against her sister's skin. She loved the way her hand print showed and made a red spot. She loved Deb's moans of joy. She loved all the noise they were making.

"We better enjoy this." Kris whined. "We won't be able to do this at home!"

"Sex me for just a while." Debbie begged. "spank me."

So they went on with their passion. Kris spanking Deb once in a while as she fucked her.

"So naughty." Kris moaned. "Humping my younger sister." She spanked her again. "You're hot, Deb." She said as she squeezed Debbie's ass.

"Yeah? Talk dirty to me, Krissy. Tell me what you think about."

"Since we started this whole sex thing? I think a lot about us like this. Before we came here, I watched a lot of porn, and thought about us like those lesbian couples. I wondered what it would be like to get taken by you."

"Are you horny?" she asked.

"Yes!" Kris moaned. She figured Debbie wanted her to use that word. So she did. "I'm so horny. I need it!" she cried out as Debbie moved her hips.

"What did you picture me doing?" Debbie moaned.

Kris giggled. She didn't really want to say.

"Come on, Kristy. Talk dirty to me. It's so nice." Debbie said softly. "So good. It makes sex a lot better."

"What do you think of us doing together?" Debbie tried again.

"I..., I think about..., you and I. I think about touching..., that..., sweet...." She started to laugh. "I can't do this, Debbie." She said giving up.

"Do you want me to go first?" Debbie asked.

"I think about you sexing me up. I think about the way you'd thrust in and out of my tight wet pussy. I think about how new you are to sex, and that turns me on. You turn me on, Kristy." She declared.

That seemed to give Kristy fuel of her own. She sighed as she felt her face flush.

"I think about us a lot too. I think about us in a sixty-nine. I think about licking..., your..., I think about licking your lovely pussy." She started to laugh. "Do I have to?" she asked.

"No. But it would make me happy." Debbie said thrusting back, grinding their hips together.

Well, if it made Debbie happy, Kris was willing to do it. She loved making Debbie happy.

"Oh Deb. I love you. I think about eating your pussy, and touching this round butt. It's so fine. I think about kissing that sexy mouth. I want you to play with my boobs, baby. I want you to kiss my body all over. I wanna make you cum."

"Oh, Krissy!" Debbie moaned triumphant. "I love you, baby."

"I wanna be your sex slave!" Kristy cried out surprising herself. "I'm gonna cum!" she cried. "Yes! I'll be your sex doll!" she moaned. "Oh Debbie! I'm cumming!"

They both pulled away from each other when she came. Deb's clit was throbbing. She really needed to cum. She wondered what Kris was going to do next.

She pulled her close and they made out some. That got Deb's pussy wetter. She didn't think she could get any wetter, but she did. Kris ran her tongue expertly around every nook and corner. She rubbed her tongue gently against her sister's, letting them play together. They both moaned.

"Go down on me, Krissy." Debbie whimpered.

Kris did as she was told. She went down, and started eating Debbie without teasing her. She spread her open and stuck her tongue into the center. She wanted to gather up all the cream. She made a sucking motion, and Debbie went wild. She slurped, and bit. She sucked and tapped. She wanted Debbie to feel just as good as she had when Debbie had so exquisitely made love to her.

"Cum for me, Debbie." Kris said softly as she ate her. "Feed it to me."

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" Debbie cried. "I'm so horny! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! So good!"

Kris slurped and tongued. She did her best and took her sister's clit in her mouth so she could play with it. It wasn't as big as kris's, but it didn't matter. She had Debbie whimpering and kicking in no time.

"I'm gonna cum, Krissy!" she cried out. "I'm gonna cum! Suck my pussy!" She begged as she thrust into her sister's mouth. She felt so good.

They were having such a great time. They laid down facing each other and just rolled toward the other and hugged. They made out softly, caressing the other once in a while. Then they got into a sixty nine. Both girls loved this position, but it wasn't as good as missionary.

"I'm gonna cum, baby." Debbie moaned. "Cum with me."

The next moment was nothing but grunts, moans and panting. Both girls used their fingers along with their tongues. Both getting juices all over their hands and face.

They pulled apart, and checked on the time. It was six in the afternoon. They had time for a shower, and then packing. They made sure the room was swept and all their things cleared out. They tipped the house keeping service, and left. Both women felt so absolutely relaxed.

"I had such a great time, Kristy." Debbie said as they drove home. "You are wonderful."

"I had a marvelous time too. You're so expressive, and exciting. I love it."

"Does this mean we can do this again?" Debbie asked hopeful.

"Yes. I like having sex with you." Kris said blushing. "I like sex, in general." She grinned.

"What the hell was that at the end when I was behind you?" Kris asked laughing at the dirty talk.

"Oh, honey! It was great!" Debbie said laying a hand over hers. "You don't have to say things that make sense, or are correct. You just say what you feel."

"Well then, I guess I did do it right. In the moment, I felt like such a naughty girl. For you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." Debbie sighed. "I hope we can do that again soon."

They got home around seven fifty or so. Mom and dad were watching TV.

"Hey, girls." Dad said as he saw them enter from the corner of his eye. "Guests just left fifteen minutes ago."

"Looks like we were just in time." Kristy said smiling. "I hope the party was good."

Stephen and Janet sat alone in the living room an hour later. Both of them knowingly looking at each other. The girls had started having sex.

"What else could it be? They hardly have any friends. I don't buy it." Janet said softly.

"Should we tell them we know?" he asked.

"No. Let them be. It's not like they're boy and girl." She muttered. "If we let them explore their lesbianism, it'll go away a while after, and they'll go on and have boyfriends. They'll get married, and the girls will turn out okay."