Falling in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. It must really be good." Janet said as they both giggled. There was noise down stairs.

They didn't get to have sex. David came home sooner than expected. He said his trip was canceled. He was quite happy about it. He just wanted to relax after a long week.

Kris couldn't let him stop her. She wanted to be near her mom again. She wanted to see her body. To touch it. She wanted more of that sexy goddess.

"Hey, mom?" Kris asked as she walked into the kitchen. "What's that?"

"Steak and potatoes. Your dad requested them."

"Listen. If you want, I can give you that massage after dinner."

"Oh honey. I was going to go to the gym with some of the girls after dinner. I'm sorry." She said as she frowned.

"Well, I'll do it after you get back. It'll be fun. You'll see."

"Actually, Kris, that sounds amazing." Janet said looking into her eyes.

Janet went to the gym after. She was so unfocused. She was thinking too hard about her daughter. She was thinking too hard about..., lesbian sex. She hoped Kris would want to try it even after this. She felt a little angry at her husband for coming home so soon, ruining the mood.

When she got home, she jumped into another shower. Kris had been busy cleaning up the kitchen. Janet guessed she'd put it off until the last minute again. She always did, with chores.

"How about that massage?" Kris whispered as she came up to her in the kitchen. "You're home now. It's after a workout. Dad's watching TV."

"Oh Krissy. It sounds wonderful." Jan sighed as she and Kris made it to the stair case.

"David, dear? Kris and I are going up stairs. She wants to show me some massage oils and things."

"We'll be in her room, if you want to join us later." Kris said smiling.

So they went to the bedroom. Kris had warmed up some olive oil, and mixed in some lavender and orange. The air smelled great. She also turned on a diffuser, and the air smelled even better. She helped her mom get undressed, and put a warm towel over her waist.

Kris started with her back. She rubbed oil all over her hands, and started rubbing. Janet sighed. It felt wonderful. It was warm, and slick. Kris's skin felt soft and alive against hers. She felt familiar stirrings in her groin.

Kris massaged all over. She rubbed at all the tense muscles in her mom's shoulders. Her back. She rubbed the backs of her legs, massaging some of the oil into those veins.

"Oh god. Kris, that feels wonderful, dear. I can feel my blood flow shifting. Ugh. Keep going, baby girl." She moaned as she lay there. "Huh. You could do that all day." She sighed.

Kris was so glad it made her mom feel good. She gently manipulated her skin. Feeling the veins under her fingers. She massaged her thumbs over the skin. She rubbed in as much oil as she felt needed. She didn't know why, but she found those legs just so unbelievably sexy. She loved touching them. So she spent a long time there.

"Uh. Just like that, Kris." Janet sighed. "My legs have never felt better."

Kris helped flip her onto her back. She massaged her legs some more. Then massaged her belly. She did her arms, and some of her chest. David checked on them a little. By the time Kris was done, her mom was half asleep. She thanked her over and over.

"Tomorrow I'll bring you tea first thing." Kris said motheringly.

"Oh Kris. You're such a great girl." Her mom sighed. She was out seconds later.

Kris wasn't lying. Janet opened her eyes the next morning, to find her husband gone. The smell of mint hung in the air. She looked over at the night stand, and saw the mug.

"Oh wow!" she gasped. She heard some movement down stairs. Kris must be doing something.

She took this moment to just wake up slowly. She turned on her TV and watched a morning program. She sipped her tea happily. She had errands to run, but not much. She had chores around the house to do, and she didn't know what Kris was doing.

"Hello, dear." Said a voice as David came walking in. "You look relaxed."

"Oh David. We have a great daughter." She sighed. "I feel so good. And my legs. I can't get over how much better I feel."

"I've massaged your legs before, you weirdo." He said as he lunged at her and they got into a tickle fight.

"Kris puts oils!" Janet shrieked as she laughed.

He loved tickle fighting with his girls. Debbie and he did it all the time when she was here. Kris loved it too.

Sadly, it was a Saturday. David would be hanging out at the house all day. Janet was so desperate, she almost asked if they themselves could go to a hotel. But he would know. Janet and he had known Debbie and Kristy had been having sex. It took them a while to find out, but they did. He'd know right away.

She had a good group of friends. They had all kept in touch since high school. They weren't friends from the church. Luckily it didn't matter. So she went out on a lunch date with two of them. She wanted to talk to them and ask about the sex. Did they ever think about girls? Did they have frequent sex with their husbands? Cindy was divorced. How did she manage with sex?

She told them all about how she'd met a girl who had talked to her about it. She told them, for the first time, about how she'd been on medication to suppress her libido. They both gasped and were upset.

"I stopped them." She said as they all sat down at a table with their food.

Kris did the rest of the cleaning around the house. Her father was quite proud of her. She cleaned up both bedrooms, cleaned out the bathroom. For three people, they sure made a lot of garbage. It had made a difference, though, to lose Debbie.

"So?" her dad asked as she put the duster back where it went. He was watching TV. "What do you want?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"Kris, you just did your share of the chores, plus your mom's share. I bet you want to do the yard with me."

"Sure. I can do the yard. I don't want anything. I just do it. Just because."

It was the longest weekend of their lives. The only silver lining was that Kris gave Jan frequent massages. She loved them. She'd sit watching TV with David, and Kris would join them. Her mom would boldly stretch her feet and slide them up on Kris's lap. Kris wouldn't hesitate. She loved when her mom would sigh and jerk her legs in joy.

Kris gently manipulated her mom's skin. She visualized the stagnant blood flowing from her legs to the heart. Hopefully replenished with oxygen. She visualized her mom getting better. She heard somewhere about the power of mind over matter. She hoped it was true.

Kris awoke that Monday morning to a wonderful sunshine. She hoped her mom wasn't awake yet. She hoped her dad was gone.

Janet awoke about fifteen minutes after. The sound of the door opening had awoken her. She did not expect the treat.

Kris was standing there, with a mug in hand. The air smelled of mint around her. Janet smiled wide. She wondered if Kris wanted something.

"Yeah. I want sex." Kris said as her mom asked her.

"Ugh. Let me just drink my tea. Then we can jump in the shower and see what happens."

She drank her tea as Kris went around the kitchen making breakfast. She would leave it warming on the stove. Hopefully they would enjoy it after the sex.

The shower after was amazing. They both slowly washed each other up. They would trade kisses in the tub, but wouldn't open their mouths. They both agreed they wanted to wait for that. They still made out though. If that counted. By the end of the shower, both women felt clean and relaxed.

"We look good together." Janet noticed as she gazed at the reflections in the mirror. Kris and she kissed deeply, observing their counterparts kiss. Janet was right. They did look very good together. Two women kissing. Janet slid her tongue into Kris's mouth, and they both looked again. Their reflections stood there, tongues dueling.

"I deadbolted both doors, so if your dad comes home, he'll have to knock." She said excited. "This is going to be so much fun! I never thought I'd have lesbian sex. Ever."

Kris got on the bed and boldly pulled the covers back. She wasn't kidding. There wasn't a single stain on the bed. Both women laid down facing each other.

They leaned in at exactly the same time. Janet was careful not to let them bump heads. Their soft lips came in contact again. Janet moaned. She was on top of the world.

Kris's tongue came out and gently brushed the older lady's lips. Janet gasped as she got ready for the moment. Her mouth opened, and Kris slid in.

The sensations got even better as the kisses went on. Soon, Kris had her hands buried in Janet's hair. Janet thought that was so hot. No one had ever done this to her. Kris started gently sucking her tongue. Janet moaned. Kris slid into her mouth and Janet followed suit.

"Wow." Janet said as they pulled away. "I love kissing you."

Kris rolled her mom onto her back. She asked her if she had any kind of concealer. Janet said yes.

Kris got on top of her so her legs straddled her left leg. She leaned down and started kissing her mom again. She kissed her cheeks, running her lips gently over Janet's skin, making the woman moan in delight.

Janet got brave when Kris came back to kiss her lips. She stretched her tongue out and traced it gently over Kris. Just ever so softly. Kris moaned. Both women were stimulating nerves they didn't know could feel.

Kris felt so amazing. She hadn't been with a woman in so long. She felt she'd forgotten how. But she was at home as she made out with and kissed her mom everywhere she could. She hadn't done this with Debbie. They just wanted to get off all the time.

Janet felt wonderful. All her body was alive with feeling. She felt like she was going to explode. She was moaning progressively louder as kris lingered over her. Kris came down and took her earlobe between her lips. Janet gasped again. She let her know how great this felt. Kris replied letting her know it got way better as they went on.

"When do I do this for you?" Janet asked panting.

"I don't want you to worry about that right now. I haven't been with a woman for so long. I want to retrace my steps. I'll let you do it later."

"Besides," she said as she gently pressed her lips against Janet's. "I love to hear you happy and see you smile."

"Oh Krissy!" Janet moaned as Kris made her way down to the neck. She sucked on some very wonderful areas there too. Janet wondered how much bruising would come up from all the sucking. She didn't stop Kris though. It felt too good.

"You and I got the big boobs." Kris said sadly as she made her way down to her mom's breasts. "What are these, double D's?"

"Yes." Her mom said grinning. "This feels so weird. Talking about..., boobies with my daughter. It's weird that you're touching them." She smiled looking down. "Plus, they're saggy."

Kris picked up her left breast first. She gently squeezed it between her fingers. She ran her hands over the nipple. She grazed her teeth across the areola. She finally took the nipple in her mouth.

"Oh Krissy! Yes! Lick my boobs, honey!"

Janet had moaned and panted the whole time. She loved watching Kris play with her boobs. She could feel more moisture building between her legs. Kris switched to the other breast, and did the same thing. Kissing and biting at it. Sucking the nipple so methodically. The girls had sure taught each other a lot.

"Oh Krissy! Suck my boobs, baby!" she moaned as kris kept on manipulating and exploring them. "Oh honey. You're so wonderful spending this time on me. I hear friends talk about this all the time. At least, my close friends talk. They talk about foreplay, and getting turned on. I think I'm turned on." She said smiling. "Like I said, your dad never did this."

Kris kissed her mother's chest all over. She moved her arms, and gently kissed all over the rib cage and stomach area. At some points, it was almost too much. Janet wanted it, though.

Kris loved kissing her. She was attracted to every wrinkle, stretch mark, spare tire, or everything else that may be unflattering for Janet. She was telling her this as she got ready to massage her legs.

"I especially love these legs." She took her left one and started massaging it. She started at the ankle. She kissed and massaged it, slowly kissing up Janet's shin bone. She started massaging the veins in the back again. This made Janet let out such a rich moan. Kris positioned herself so she was able to kiss them. She switched from kissing them, to just squeezing and pulling them. Moving the skin around the vessels hopefully making things a little less uncomfortable for her.

"Oh mom. Don't worry about your legs. You're a hard working woman. On your feet a lot. I think that's why I get off to touching them."

"Krissy!" her mom said blushing. "Don't say that."

"But it's true."

"What part makes you feel that way? My legs or the ugly spiders?"

"Both." Kris said as she finished massaging the left leg. The same procedure was repeated on the other leg. "They're natural."

Kris had her get on all fours, and put a pillow under her belly. Her butt raised, her pussy exposed. Kris came up behind her and gently inserted a finger in. Janet was so wet. Kris inserted a second finger. She gently started spanking her with the other hand. The noise made both of them jerk with arousal. Kris loved the way her hand felt as it came in contact with Janet's butt.

"Spank me, Krissy." Janet said smiling. "It feels so naughty. SO wild." She had used the same words Kris had used so long ago when she had sex with Debbie.

"Get on your back again."

Kris moved to the insides of her thighs next. She loved her mom spreading her legs to give her better access. She loved her lips running across the soft silky skin. The smell of her mom's sex came up to her. She couldn't wait to eat her out.

"Oh yes! Kiss me! Kiss me, baby!"

Janet trembled as kris licked and kissed her thighs. She sighed as Kris caressed her vulva. Getting ever closer to her target. Janet was so giddy.

Kris finally made it to her prize. She pulled her mom's pussy lips open, and gazed in at the rich pink inside. She couldn't wait to have her mouth on the woman.

"Mom, you can go back any time." Kris said as she looked into the woman's eyes. "I can stop if you don't want me to do this."

"I'm ready." Janet said breathily. "Lick my vagina, baby." She begged.

"If I do this, this will change our relationship forever." Kris said softly.

"Dear, the kissing already did that." Her mom said as they both kissed again. "Now, hurry. Eat my cookie." She moaned.

She cried out as Kris finally stuck her tongue into her pussy. She went straight into Janet's channel. She would lick everywhere else later.

"Krissy!"

Janet cried out again as Kris kept going. She slid her tongue in and out. In and out. Gently and slowly. Then she started licking and exploring. She licked and chewed her labia. She kissed and bit at her clit. She used her fingers to enter Janet and try to get at her G-spot. She succeeded. Janet moaned and whimpered. Her legs wrapping around Kris's head at times.

"I don't want to suffocate you." Janet moaned. "Please tell me if I do."

"Don't worry about it. Just focus on the feelings." Kris coaxed.

Kris zeroed in on the clitoris. Janet didn't know that particular area felt so good. She was yelling out for more as kris bit and licked at it. She whined and jerked as kris kept going, trying to power through her jaw cramps.

"I think I'm orgasming!" her mom shouted as she felt her body start to spasm. "It feels like I have to pee a lot!"

"Do it. Let it go." Kris said through her mouthful. So Janet did exactly that. She relaxed into Kris's touch, and just let herself go.

"Oh, god! Krissy, this is so good! Yeah. Yeah!" she finished a moment later.

She had just had her first orgasm. She lay there, stunned. Kris was gently kissing her still, making her feel so good.

Kris's mouth had been full of thick cream. She liked it. Her mom tasted different than Debbie.

Kris thought about Debbie for a moment. Should she tell Debbie her and Janet were having sex now? Would she get mad? When she'd had her last encounter with Kris, she'd told her she did not want to do this anymore, or speak of it. This was not something sisters did, and she was very uncomfortable now that she was going to get married.

"Wow." Janet said as she came down. "Wow. I mean..., wow."

"The cool thing about women, is that we recharge quickly. I can turn you on more, give you more orgasms. I hear with guys you have to wait for a while. Or it'll be meh."

"So, what do I do?" Janet asked.

"Well, I truly want to continue making this about you. Is that okay?" Kris asked. "I want to know what you like." She said that in such a sexy flirty voice. Janet got wetter.

She lay on her back while Kris went to get a toy. She came back with one of the double ended dildos. Janet had noticed the small collection. Debbie and Kris had sex for quite a while. Of course there would be toys.

Kris came back over to her. She was sitting up.

"no, no no." Kris said as she gently pushed her back. "We're going to have intercourse."

"Oh my." Janet said smiling. She was about to have vaginal sex with a woman. Her daughter. She spread her legs and let Kris sink in.

"That's it, Krissy. Get to know me." Janet moaned as she spread her legs even wider.

"Talk dirty to me." Kris said testing the waters.

"I don't know how." Janet said, echoing her statement when she first did this with Debbie.

"I'll start." She sighed as she stroked in and out. "I can feel you getting very wet." She observed. "Pussy so tight. Does this feel good?"

"Oh yeah." Janet moaned. "I love it. My..., my vagina is on fire."

"Yeah. You're such a sexy woman. I can't wait to eat that pink taco again." She smiled as they kissed. "Put your tongue in my mouth, mom." She moaned as she ground against her.

They both moaned as Kris stopped and caught her breath. Janet tasted herself on her daughter. She found she didn't mind it. She wondered when Kris was going to let Janet have a go at eating her out. She was told once again not to worry when she brought it up.

"Is this what they call banging?" Janet asked making Kris laugh. "What? I heard some guys saying it on the TV. Talking about how they like banging their girlfriends. Is this the banging part?"

"I guess it is." Kris said with a grin.

"Talk dirty to me." Kris requested again.

"I'm so wet. Sex is so good." Jan moaned as the bed started to squeak. "Give it to me, Krissy." She moaned. "Banging your mommy."

"Oh mom. I love you." Kris sighed. "I love putting myself inside you."

"Oh yeah!" Jan said feeling very self-conscious. "It feels so good. I never knew such feelings were a thing."

"Do you want to switch positions, so you can cum?"

"No. I want you to do this for a while. I love how it feels in my vagina."

They both started making out again. Kris had a very long tongue, and Janet found it so attractive. Her daughter searched out her mouth as they lay there, looking into each other's eyes.

"Sex me up, baby." Her mom moaned. "I'm so wet."

"Yeah. You're a naughty mom." Kris said smiling. "You want to ride me for a while?"

Kris and Janet switched places. Kris laid on her back, dildo sticking out from between her legs. Janet came over to her on the bed, and straddled her. She gasped.

"Oh Krissy." Her belly filled with such a warmth. She started trembling. What should she do?

She started grinding herself against Kris, whimpering and gasping. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as she rode her daughter. It felt so natural riding her. She loved the way their hips meshed. She loved the feeling of the bed moving gently back and forth.

"So, are you banging me now? Or am I banging you?" Janet asked blushing.

"I guess we're banging each other." Kris said with a smile. She loved Janet using that word.