Falling in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lived like that for some time. Peaceful. Mom and dad would work, Debbie would too. Kris stayed behind and cleaned and took care of the house. Mom and dad would come home to a meal. Deb would come home during lunch as well. Sometimes, mom and dad would go out, and Deb and Kris had the night to themselves. Sometimes, Deb would take Kris out to some nice hotel and they'd spend the night.

Mom talked to them once, and told them she and dad knew about the sex. They let them know it was all right. They'd had a problem with it at first, but girls who have sex with girls are all right. Sisters who have sex are okay too, just not as much. Soon, the girls would grow out of it, and get husbands. Their parents were confident about that. There was no way they were lesbians. They would have had to pick that up from mainstream habits. They didn't do that.

"This is why we home schooled them." Muttered their dad one day as they tried again to explain away the sexual relationship. "So they wouldn't do this."

"Maybe that's it, honey. They spent too much time with each other. We should have seen this coming."

A year went by, and the girls didn't grow out of it. They still snuck away at times, thinking the parents didn't know. They hid during parties. They went to friends' houses once in a while. Especially after a hard month at work for Debbie.

Then it happened. Debbie started dating. She met a man at her job. Kris became very sad, and felt very lonely. Their parents noticed. They were relieved Debbie had found a boyfriend. They hoped Kris would be right behind her.

Kris missed the intimacy. She missed orgasms. She missed the thrill of having sex with her sister. Something so forbidden and naughty.

She hated that she was so horny all the time. She had been such a prude before Debbie came along. Now she couldn't get sex off the brain. She didn't watch porn or masturbate. She felt like she would be caught any moment every time she dared. She locked her door, but there was no privacy from Debbie.

Six months later, Debbie and her boyfriend decided they were going to be married. Their mom was so over the moon about it. Their father too. They were so happy their youngest daughter was straight. They really dodged a bullet. Now if only Kris would start dating. They hoped she wasn't gay either.

Kris went to the wedding. She wasn't as sad as she thought she would be. Debbie would still be a part of their lives. Just in a different way. Sure they would never have sex again, but Kris could find other girls to have sex with. If she wanted to. Right now, she missed it, but she didn't think she was to that point. She wanted to do some separating from Debbie.

She finally had some privacy. She felt so strange in a room all to herself. There was more room to spread out on the bed. There was more dresser space, and she had her own desk. She had a key made for the lock on her door. Her parents were so happy she was excited about it. They thought she'd be missing Debbie more than this.

Kris didn't feel like she could masturbate and get off. She wanted someone else with her. She tried playing with herself quite a lot. She found she was often too dry and too worried about getting caught. If she locked her door now, they would know why.

"Are you all right?" Janet asked as she walked into Kris's room one day.

Debbie had been gone for a year now, if you could believe that. Kris just got more and more frustrated. She really wanted to find someone to have sex with. Who? How? Should she try online dating? What if she ran into creepy men pretending to be women?

"I'm just thinking about things." Kris sighed. "I want to tell you something, but you have to promise you won't get mad."

"Okay." She said as she sat on the edge of Kris's bed.

"Mom, ever since Debbie left, I've been thinking it over. I think I'm attracted to girls."

"Oh honey. It's just a phase. I know you and Debbie fooled around. Maybe you just miss her. Once you start going to college and meeting new people, you'll get a boyfriend, and everything will work itself out."

"But mom, I don't think this can go away. I've been this way since I was little. I just didn't know it. I never liked boys."

"I want you to go see the family doctor. He understands this more than I do. He'll help give you some medication to make it so you don't get..., aroused." She whispered the last words.

This was unbelievable. Who in the world gave such medication out?

It was the family/church doctor. He gave out antidepressants to people who wanted to get rid of their sexual urges. Janet confessed she was currently on them. She had gone through the change, and noticed she had a higher drive. Her urges had been managed very well for years without medicine.

As for her husband, he was chemically castrated as soon as they had their second child. He had very high sexual urges too. They were told by the priest, they were not to have sex for pleasure. She wondered if this is where Kris got her prudishness, and why Debbie loved sex so much.

Kris rejected her idea. She threatened to move out if her mom pushed it on her again.

"Mom, you're not depressed. Stop taking those medications. You could ruin your brain." Kris said sadly.

"I can't stop honey. I think..., the change, made my drive higher. I really notice when I miss a dose. Dad never has missed a dose in his life. He's such a gentle man. He's never forced himself on me, or asked for sex for pleasure. Things are all right between us."

"Oh mom. You are missing out on so much." Kris sighed.

Janet couldn't stop thinking about what Kris had said. Her parents weren't church goers. She hadn't been either, until her husband. He had been a Christian since he could remember. Very devoted.

What would it be like to have sex for pleasure? When she'd had it those couple of times, It had hurt so much. She had no idea why. Now they were saying it could feel good?

An idea popped into her head one day as she came home from work. She wanted to stop her medication, and ask Kris for sex. Just once. Just to see what it's like. She was encouraged by the song on the radio.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it!"

So she stopped her pills. She flushed them down the toilet. If she wanted them again, she could just say she lost them. She wanted to flush David's down the toilet too. But he would be so angry. He had been very clear when they first started dating. The church didn't allow sex for pleasure. She wasn't too sad with the arrangement. She wasn't so sexual. Or at least, she hadn't been.

She waited for a month. She wanted to tell Kris. Then her courage left her. So she waited for another month.

She noticed the missing medications. Her underwear were wet when she thought about women. Or Kris and Debbie having sex. She didn't get as wet when she pictured her husband and her.

She wondered as she pulled into her drive way. How did lesbians have sex? There was no erection to put in there. She knew about sex toys, but again. It wasn't something she thought women did together.

David had to go away for a day. He was going to a meeting out of town. He kissed kris and Janet goodbye, and was off. This was the perfect time.

"Let's sit and talk for a while." She said as the door closed behind them. "Unless you were going to go back to sleep?"

"No. I guess not." Kris said as she came to sit with Janet on the couch.

"We never talk anymore." Janet said taking her hand and squeezing it. That sent a spark down her arm.

Could she really go through with this? What would that do to their relationship? What if David found out? Would Kris tell Debbie? Did they talk about sex anymore? What if Janet asked for sex, and Kris got angry or felt weird?

"Earth to mom." Kris said laughing as she poked her mom in the stomach.

"Honey, I stopped those pills." Janet said suddenly.

Kris gasped. "Wow. How long ago?"

"At least four months. It's been a terrible time."

"Oh mom. I'm sorry. I know you didn't want to stop them. I also shouldn't have told you to. If things are that bad, you should probably go on them again."

"I'm too afraid to masturbate." Janet leaned in and whispered in Kris's ear. She wondered why. No one was around to hear them. But still. This was sex. It was private.

"Remember how you used to..., have sex with your sister?" Janet asked blushing. She was still leaning in and whispering. Kris nodded. "I want to have sex with you." Janet said. She whispered it so quietly, Kris almost didn't hear.

"Oh, mom." Kris gasped. "I can't do that. I mean, you're my mom. All I can do when I see you is picture dad. And that's just gross."

"You had sex with Debbie." Janet said pouting. "Come on, Krissy."

Kris gasped. Janet never called her that. She wondered if she'd heard Debbie call her that once, and put two and two together. She liked it.

"I just don't want dad to find out. I don't want Debbie to either." Kris sighed. "Since she got married, she's so..., uptight. She doesn't even want to acknowledge our affair."

"I swear, Kristy, no one will find out." Her mom said as she pulled at her hair. "Please, baby. Have sex with mommy." She whined.

"Oh, okay." Kris said as they both hugged.

"Yay!" Janet felt like a high schooler. Or a young college gal. She was going to have an encounter. She was so giddy. She was going to have lesbian sex.

"Let's do all the house chores, and then we'll see what happens." Kris suggested.

"But I want it now." Janet giggled.

"You'll enjoy it more with the chores done. This way, we can have sex right up until he gets back. I even deadbolted the doors."

So they did as Kris suggested. Kris dusted the living room and kitchen. Janet swept and vacuumed. They cleaned the dirty tub and toilet. Then, they got ready to jump in the shower.

Both Kris and Janet gazed at the other as they got undressed. Janet felt so self-conscious as Kris glanced at her here and there.

"You look so sexy, Krissy." Her mom said smiling.

"You can go ahead and feel me if you want." Kris said trying to repeat her sister's actions. "You can touch me all over."

They both got into the shower. It was nice to stand there, letting the water pour all over them. They stood together under the jet for a while. Letting their bodies get soaked. Kris took the lead.

She wrapped an arm around her mother's shoulders. Luckily they were the same height. Janet leaned in happily. So good so far.

Kris turned her gently to face her. She pinned her against the cold side of the tub. Janet almost yelled. It warmed up quick though.

Kris leaned gently in, and started kissing her mom. She kissed her cheeks gently. As she did, Janet took the hint and kissed hers too. She could smell kris already. She found she really didn't mind that smell.

Finally, it was the moment of truth for Janet. Kris leaned in, and her gentle lips touched hers. Janet gasped through her nose. Kris's lips were smooth and soft. She did feel a bit of dryness. Her lips were so soft and pliable. Janet loved it. They both couldn't do tongue yet.

Kris took the lead again, and slipped her hand between her mother's legs. Janet had such a hairy groin. She had thick bushy hair right up to her stomach. Kris wanted her to shave it some. She really didn't want to eat hair. So they switched tactics.

They started by washing each other up. It had been a long time for Kris, having another woman touch her like this. Janet had never done this, so was so aroused. Her vagina was actually throbbing and starting to ache.

Kris went first and washed her mom. Her hands made their way over her arms, her back. Then she turned her over and started soaping up her front.

She started at Janet's chest. She picked up each boob and gently squeezed as she soaped it. Janet moaned softly. She felt so embarrassed making noise. She told Kris this. Kris agreed. They were content to have quiet sex.

"But don't get embarrassed if we end up making noise." Kris said hastily. "Sometimes, noise is fun."

"You've already washed my...," She laughed.

"Say it, mom." Kris said softly. She gently kept soaping up the older lady's chest.

"You've already washed my boobies. You can move on."

Janet lifted her arms and Kris soaped. She sighed as Kris massaged her belly, and headed down.

Janet spread her legs, and stuck her groin out for her daughter to touch. She opened her eyes and tried to see through the water. It made her tingle as she looked down and saw Kris. She was reaching out with the soap. She gently rubbed at Janet's vulva, coating the hair. She was careful not to get soap inside her mother's vaginal channel. This really hurt if you put it in too much. She did both the woman's legs. Then, Janet got under the jets and rinsed.

"It felt good. You, touching me all over." Janet confessed. "It felt good to have you looking at me. I could feel my heart beat in my...," She looked away. "My," A big grin spread across her face. "My vagina." She almost whispered and Kris almost missed it.

This was going to be fun. Two prudes attempting to have lesbian sex. Janet saw disaster. Kris just thought of her own needs. She didn't care at this point that it was her mom. When she got off, maybe then she'd care.

"Will you do me next?" Kris asked. "It's all right if you don't want to." She added quickly.

"I haven't touched you since you were five or so." Janet said softly as she gazed at kris. "This is so weird, and..., sexy." She said grinning again. "There's just no other words for it."

She took the soap from Kris and started doing the girl's back, as Kris had. She ran her hands with the bar all over. She gave her a little bit of a massage as well. Kris said if they continued having sex, she'd like to use massage oils. That actually intrigued Janet. She wondered what it would be like to get a full body massage.

"Your hands feel great, mom." Kris sighed. "Maybe that's why. You're a mom."

She gently spun Kris around when she was done. Kris raised her hands, and Janet did under her arms. She did her arms, and legs. She soaped up her belly, and even got inside kris's belly button.

They both looked into each other's eyes. It was finally the moment of truth.

"I don't know how to make the move." Kris said smiling. "How'd you do it?"

"I just wanted to see how different it was now that you're grown up."

Kris just plunged in, and gently spread her mom's legs. She washed inside her ass hole, and squeezed her there. Janet moaned softly. Kris coated her hair with soap, and washed her gently. She asked if she could shave the woman, and Janet said yes.

Kris turned off the shower, and gathered some lubricant. She had her mom sit on the edge of the tub. For a bunch of prudes, they sure had a lot of places to have sex in. The tub was biggish, the beds were all big. Debbie and Kris had shared a bed their whole lives. There was a very nice sturdy kitchen table. There was big couches. Kris had wanted to do Debbie in all those places, but they were too vanilla. Debbie was bold, but she didn't want to get too bold and get caught.

Janet sighed as she watched her daughter get between her legs and start shaving. Her hands gently pulling back and stroking the hair. Janet watched as it all fell into the tub. She felt her heart at her groin again. She was so aroused.

"So, talk to me while you do that." Mom pressed. "What was it like, to be with Debbie?" she asked.

"She's sexy. She's a little thinner than you. I found out we're exactly the same height.

"I mean, she was gentle, and it was nice. When she took me to hotels, we got loud. We tried to talk dirty a lot. I thought it was so weird. So she didn't do it too often."

"You, talked dirty?" Janet gasped.

"No. Not really." Kris was giggling and blushing now.

Janet spread her legs wider for better access. She loved the warm lube, and the smell of roses. She loved her daughter's hands, so tender against her. She would never hurt Janet. Jan felt so proud to trust her daughter in this way.

"Did you..., like it? The dirty talk I mean?"

Kris shaved gently as they talked. Kris's clit was aching so much. She had to gently rub at it at times, to ease some of the sensitivity. She loved the smell of her mom. She loved how sexy she was. In a different way than Debbie.

Janet was an older woman. She had greying hair, and slightly sagging eyelids. She had chubby arms, and chunky thighs. She had almost no calves, and her shin bones were very noticeable. Her hands were cracked slightly on top, and showed sun damage. The corners of her mouth were wrinkled with either laugh lines, or worry wrinkles. Some lines creased her forehead. She looked like she had let herself go as the years went on. Kris loved that. Somehow, there was beauty in the way she carried her body. She had had two pregnancies where she had gained a lot of weight. According to her, she was never able to get it off.

Kris had also noticed she had varicose veins. She asked her if they hurt. Janet said no. Kris couldn't wait to massage her legs. She had no idea why this was turning her on so much.

"So?" Kris asked as she rinsed her off to get the most of the hair out. She went back to finish the other half. "Was dad the only man you ever had sex with?"

"Unfortunately. I had a few dates before him. But I really wasn't so interested in boys. Never looked at a woman that way. It didn't have anything to do with religion. I just never felt the need to look.

"When your father came along, both of us were so shy. We didn't go on a honey moon. We just talked with the pastor, and he encouraged us, very gently, to have sex. He was able to relax enough to have two kids. But he really disliked sex. I don't know why."

"And you never feel the urge?" Kris asked. "I mean, of course not. You're on those pills. Mom, I can't believe the church doesn't allow sex. This is why I don't want religion in my life."

"Why are you still with him?" she asked sadly. "You do nothing for fun."

"Oh but Kris, I know a different side of your father. He is so sweet to me. He attracted me since the very first time I laid eyes on him. He is such a great man. Wonderful father. Hard worker. I never suffered a day in his presence. He's my world." She said sweetly. "You girls are my world too."

"So tell me. What did you and Debbie..., do? I mean, how do women have lesbian sex?" Janet asked.

"You've never watched a porn movie before?" Kris asked. "Even with a friend back in school?"

"No! We didn't really have those curiosities." She moved around a little to give Kris more access. They were almost done. "I went to sex ed. I know about vaginal sex and oral. I just thought, sex was different. I always thought, a man and a woman find each other tasty. That's nature. I didn't think men found other men tasty or women did. I mean, how do two men have sex?"

"Well, those sex toys aren't just for straight couples. In fact, they're a lot of fun when it's women. Think about it, mom. We know our bodies more than guys do. Guys know their bodies way more than women do. Who better to give you pleasure, than someone who knows how you work?"

"So, do women find other women tasty?" Janet asked giggling.

"Oh yes. Debbie tasted so good. Her lips. Her vagina. It all tasted great."

"So, is it always fun to kiss with tongue?" she asked.

"If the moment feels right. Usually you know. If not, you get better as you progress. Didn't you do that with dad?"

She shook her head, which was looking down now with embarrassment.

"Next time, may we kiss with tongue?"

"Yes." Kris said smiling. There was silence for a while. Janet was so aroused.

"Kris? Does sex always hurt?" her mom asked as Kris finished. She helped her stand up, and turned on the water again. "I hated it both times I did it."

"Oh mom. I'm so sorry. It feels great though, I promise. If not, I'll do your chores for the rest of our lives."