All Comments on 'Falling Under Mommy's Spell Pt. 04'

by LittlestSissy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This has gotten really creepy and way too over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish I had a mom like her & end up like her/him

sissymickisissymickiabout 1 year ago

liked it a lot its not creepy at all

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawaabout 1 year ago

You describe beautifully how Matt transforms into a girl, sissy, under the supervision of his own mum. Matt, or rather Madeline, is very submissive and searches for her own girly (feminine) sides. You have wonderfully described Maddy's excitement while dressing up in your mum's women's clothes, and Mother's sex with Maddy.

I wish I was like Matt-Madeline and had a mom like that. With great interest and impatience, I am already imagining how the fate of Matt-Maddy and her mother will unfold. Regards SissyBoy from Warsaw – Poland.

Pięknie opisujesz jak Matt zmienia się pod nadzorem swojej własnej mamy w dziewczynkę, sissy. Matt a raczej już Madeline jest bardzo uległa i sama poszukuje, ukazuje swoje strony dziewczęce (kobiece). Wspaniale opisałeś podniecenie Maddy podczas ubierania się w damskie stroje swojej mamy, oraz seks Matki z Maddy.

Sama chciałabym być tak jak Matt-Madeline i mieć taką mamę. Z wielkim zainteresowaniem i bardzo niecierpliwie, już wyobrażam sobie jak potoczą się losy Matta-Maddy i jej Mamy. Pozdrawiam SissyBoy z Warszawy - Polska.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved the story, the control over Matt and his/her transition with her loving mother.

I started cross dressing when my mother dressed me in her scurts to hem them. When she was done she had me wearing her lingerie and shoes so everything hung properly. While wearing her cloths, including an angora sweater and a cashmere outfit, I could feel and smell her on my body. I was hooked, wanting to wear the cloths of the mother I loved so much to be close to her. It was a turn on. The more I crossed dressed, I changed from wanting to be close to her, to wearing her cloths to become her. When my mother caught me, I confessed to my desires for her. My mother took control and trained me in every detail how to dress as a lady in her image. We loved it and when I graduated from high school I became a full time women and lesbian lover with my mother. We never looked back.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

good girl are the magic words i hang on just as im sure Matty does too

helencd526helencd5269 months ago

Love this story, my first experiences of dressing feminine were with my Mother, i will never forget her help in making me a Sissy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

love the story please continue

Leroi123Leroi1238 months ago

This story included many taboos including incest, feminization, and mind control and it checked many oif my prime boxes! Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

MOre chapters to come I hope?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Btw, she should have mind control him before inserting. I would’ve like to see her/him struggle a little bit so she had to my control him/her

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please keep writing this series!! Its really good and i really want ti see what happens further

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loving this series..She’s pulled Matty in so deeply..beyond hot. When mothers have known everything their control can extend into adulthood, even when things seem somewhat “normal”. My mother knew of my cross dressing and my particular fascination and obsession with her bras. Many years later when my wife and I would visit her, her blouses always seemed just slightly sheer..Once her blouse seemed very sheer, and the bra seemed pink and lacy. After our dinner my wife left via an Uber to the airport as she had a business meeting the next day. As my mother and I chatted I realized I couldn’t hide how hard I was. I went to help her with something in the kitchen and we hugged. She could definitely feel my cock. I couldn’t help staring at how easy it was to make out the straps…So so much hotter than my wife…So mothers can retain that control..It’s so hot..More please..

MK

Jennifer44371Jennifer44371about 1 month ago

Excellent continuation. I just loved it. 5 Stars and yes as others have said please keep writing this story

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous