Familia Secreta Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard everything, Mark. I know what they were doing."

I felt my jaw drop wide before my eyes narrowed. "You know? I heard that correctly? You knew what was going on?"

"Of course I did. I approved it."

I swear, I almost fainted, feeling myself stagger back a step. "You approved it? What the fuck are you talking about? You mean to tell me you are aware that your husband, our father, was..." I couldn't even bring myself to describe what they were doing. I pointed at my father. "You were doing that to her," I gestured to my sister, "Who you've groomed to enjoy it. And you," pointing at my mother, "Fucking approve of it?"

"There's more to it than that, Mark."

"I think I've heard enough. You two," pointing at my parents, "Are either fucking insane or depraved as fucked, and you, Jen, have been groomed." She shook her head, having moved to stand closer to her mother, who was now hugging her. "Jen, you can't honestly believe that is normal, right?"

"I wanted it," she whispered.

"Jesus Christ, Jen! Listen to what you're saying! Even if you might want it, you keep that shit to yourself and just get on with life. You certainly don't act on it. And you two certainly don't allow it to fucking happen. You're her fucking parents.!

I stood silent, slack-jawed. My father rubbed his jaw. He was definitely going to have a bruise. "Mark, if you'll just listen..." Mum started to say.

"Jen, pack your shit. We're leaving."

She glared at me, defiantly. "I'm not going anywhere, Mark. This is our home. Dad didn't groom me. I wanted him to do it. I'm eighteen years old. I can decide these things for myself!"

"I'm only going to ask you once, Jen. Otherwise, fuck it, you've been groomed but you're too far gone if you think that's in any way right. Jesus wept, I know we all might have thoughts from time to time, but you certainly don't fucking act on them."

"I'm not going," she whispered, "He didn't groom me. I pursued him as soon as I was legal."

"Then fuck the three of you. I'm gone."

I turned and marched back to my room. I had a backpack I kept for when I went away with the guys on holiday. I just grabbed all the clothes I could, my laptop and other various bits and bobs. Looked around for anything I might need, before I zipped up the bag, heaved it onto my bag, walking back out into the living room. Mum and my sister were now sat on the couch, the latter in floods of tears.

"I love you, son," my father said sadly.

"Don't go, Mark," Mum whispered, "We can talk about this." My sister just cried. "Please, give us a chance to explain."

"I just witnessed my father abusing my sister, and you want to talk instead of calling the cops and dealing with this piece of shit? The fact my sister believes she wants it too. Fucking hell! What a fucking family I was born into! Jen, you have my number. When you come to your senses, give me a call. But I'm not spending another minute here with you people."

With that, I walked out of the house, got into my car, and drove away with no real idea of where I was going next.

*****

The living room was quiet as they heard his car start up then a squeal of the tyres as he drove away. "Shit," Caroline muttered, still holding her daughter, "Shit, that isn't what we needed."

Her husband, Michael, leaned forward, still rubbing his cheek. "Boy can throw a punch, that's for sure. Enough to make his old man proud. And, in a way, he was protecting his sister." He sighed. "Sorry, sweetheart, we should have been more careful."

"It's okay, Dad," his daughter whispered, "I've never seen him so angry."

"He doesn't understand," Caroline said, "You've already understood your feelings for him. Your father is... well..."

"I'll still save myself for him though. I'll win him around eventually."

"I think we'd best stop fooling around, sweetheart. We've had fun but if you want to lose your virginity, as in making love, then I think you should wait for your brother."

"How long will I have to wait?"

"As long as it takes," Caroline said, "I'll try calling him in the morning, see if we can smooth things over."

"He was pretty angry, honey. I'd give him a couple of days, at least."

"He gave away a couple of things as he ranted. 'Keep that shit to yourself and get on with life'. 'I know we might all have thoughts from time to time'. I think our son is like us, honey, but he hasn't dealt with it like us. He's repressed everything."

"So you think he's truly like the family?" Michael wondered.

"I have no doubt. Look at the family history from both sides. But he's been with Lisa for over four years now. He's been distracted, or at least as distracted as anyone can be. If it wasn't for her, we'd already be back home." She turned to her daughter. "Do you still love him?"

"I've been in love with him for years, Mum. You know that. Nothing will stop that. Even tonight, he was protecting me as always."

"He's a good man," Michael added, "Didn't particularly enjoy the couple of fists I took, but he's certainly strong, and proved his love for his sister." He sighed. "Damn it, this is going to take some repairing."

"Go to bed, dear. I'll join you soon." He kissed his daughter on the cheek, kissed his wife on the mouth. "Your breath smells like our daughter's pussy. Brush your teeth first."

"Yes, dear."

Once he was gone, she turned to her daughter, wiping her cheeks of their wetness. She couldn't help sigh. "I didn't want him to find out like that. I've been hoping he'd split up with Lisa so we could sit him down and go through everything."

"He's going to freak out, Mum. I mean totally freak out. When you told me the truth about everything, even I was taken aback by it."

"It's a shock to everyone when they learn the truth, but you embraced your feelings early."

"He's happy with Lisa, but it hurts, Mum. I love him so much but can't tell him," she whispered.

"That's why we'll need to bite the bullet, tell him the secrets of our family, where we're from, how it all works, and go from there. He'll either disown us completely, or face his own feelings and desires, and then you'll have what you want, and he might get what he wants too."

"Do you think he does want me that way?"

"I think so. And I think he might also want his mother too. Many young men fantasise about their mothers. I'm sure he's enjoyed the visits of certain aunts and cousins too." She kissed her forehead. "Try and get some sleep, sweetheart. We'll figure out what to do in the morning."

"Despite everything, I'll need to finish myself off. I'll think of my big brother as always when I masturbate." She paused. "Watching him take down Dad like that was both terrifying and a turn on. Almost like he became the alpha male in the house with that display."

"I'll admit, seeing him stand there, as angry as I've seen him, muscles defined down his arm, that look in his eyes... I got a little wet too. But I'd better tend to my husband. He'll be hurting at the fracturing of the relationship with his son."

"I'll see you in the morning, Mum."

She watched her daughter slowly make her way back towards her bedroom, though she walked towards her brothers' doorway, her shoulders slumping as it was obvious he'd left. She wiped her cheeks again before disappearing into her own room. Returning to her bedroom, her husband was in bed, grinning as his wife disrobed to reveal her naked body.

"I'm guessing he turned you on as usual?" he asked.

"You know he does, dear. I know our daughter will be fingering herself senseless once her mind is right, her thoughts only about her brother."

"Good thing Cathy is coming down next weekend. She's desperate for her older brother. I'll be away Friday to Sunday as usual."

"And I suppose another 'business trip' is on the cards to go see Melissa too?"

"Within the month. She's going to let me know. And I need to visit Mum. She's missing me too."

She cuddled into her husband. "Do you think he'll ever understand?" she whispered, running a hand up and down his chest. He wasn't as defined as her son. Her husband was still handsome, but her son made her unbelievably wet.

"All we can do is try. I mean, I remember when I was told by Mum and Dad the truth."

"Same as me. That first time Matthew slid his cock inside me, though, that's when I truly understood what all this means."

"Going to see him soon?"

"No. My priority is my son. I need him, Michael. I need him so much. Matthew spends most of his time with Courtney. They're basically married, agreeing to be together and just not have kids."

"Jennifer is the same. The two women in my life need my son. If it wasn't for my sisters and mother, I'd be jealous." She kissed his cheek. "But this is the life we all choose. It's amazing how few walk away from each family after the truth is revealed."

"I hope Mark isn't one of them," she said softly, "The thought of never seeing him again alone scares me." She kissed his cheek. "Did you have fun with our daughter?"

"I did, but it was always about her. She wanted Mark to be her first everything, but she's now eighteen and desperate to be with him. And she needs to be touched, to be loved, to feel like a woman. She's my daughter, I love her, I happily do it for her. She asked to blow me, I said she should wait for her brother. He should be the only cock to ever be inside her pussy or mouth. She loves her father, and has had fun with him, but she wants intimacy with Mark. Needs it more than her next breath sometimes." He sighed. "That's why tonight just made it all so much worse."

"Does my husband needs some TLC?"

"I'm okay, honey. Cathy has already told me what's in store for next weekend. I love waiting for her. She'll be down on her knees before the hotel room door is even closed, demanding I cum on her face."

"Seeing you with both your sisters is something else at times. Mind if I diddle myself before going to sleep?"

"Of course I don't. And if you need to moan his name, I won't mind. You know that."

"I love you, husband."

"I love you, wife. I'll just put on my headphones and drift off. You enjoy yourself."

"Maybe I should film it and send it to him?"

That made him snort. "I'd leave that for when he's convinced it'll work."

A couple of minutes later, her husband was listening to an audiobook, drifting off to sleep, while her fingers were busy getting her off. Her only thoughts were about her son. So handsome. So strong. Arms that looked capable of doing many naughty things to her. And she knew he had a nice, big dick. She'd taken more than enough peeks to know her son was endowed.

"Mark," she moaned as her orgasm approached, "I love you."

She slept once it passed. But her heart was heavy with fear at the possible ramifications of what was discovered that night.

*****

"Sure you don't mind just crashing on my couch, mate?" Chris asked.

I shrugged as I took the offered beer. "Better than spending cash on a hotel room."

"I'd ask what the fuck happened that you've upped and left home, but I respect your privacy."

I took a long draw from the bottle. "I'm not sure I can tell anyone about it. I've even evaded Lisa's questions about what happened. Let's just say... I'm not sure if I can possibly look at them in the same light again." I met his eyes. "I'll just leave it at that. But, thanks. I know that doesn't tell you much, but I'll be graduating end of the year."

"It'll be cramped, but it'll be nice having company. Shame I don't have a two-room apartment, though I guess you couldn't afford rent anyway."

"Not really. It's why I was living at home. I'll help how I can otherwise."

Sleeping on a couch wasn't particularly comfortable but it was better than the alternative in my mind. Mum and Jennifer had been lighting up my phone for a week. I ignored their calls and barely glanced at their messages. Lisa was aware something big had happened, knew I was being evasive, but sensed I was both completely pissed off but also upset. She helped me feel better with lots of hugs and kisses, and we made love in the back of my car a couple of nights. Being stuck on a couch completely counted out her staying the night with me. Frustrating, but we'd cope for now.

I managed to avoid my sister around university for two weeks. She knew all my classes, so although the idea of simply not attending was tempting, that would ruin my chances of graduating. Assuming she would be waiting outside the lecture hall or classroom I was in, I took to escaping by any other means necessary. Occasionally received a curious look, but it was better than having to talk to her.

But I simply couldn't avoid her forever. Considering my size, I did stand out compared to many of my contemporaries. Bumping into her in a crowded hallway certainly wasn't where I wanted any sort of reunion.

"Mark!" she cried, noticing her walk towards me. She was already crying. I stood still though was ready to turn around and just walk away. She stood before me and widened her arms.

"Don't," I growled.

She flinched at my tone. "Mark, we need to..."

"We don't need to do anything, Jennifer." She flinched at the use of her full name. I only used that when I was pissed off at her, which was rare for our sort of sibling relationship. It had been fantastic until that night. "I gave you the opportunity to get away. The fact I've heard nothing suggests to me you weren't lying. You're as sick and depraved as the other two."

"I love you," she whispered.

"Right now, I honestly don't fucking care if you love me, hate me, or despise the very ground I walk on."

That made her start sobbing, and we were starting to draw attention. Considering I towered over her, I knew I would immediately be considered the arsehole. So I just turned and walked away. I'd perhaps taken a dozen steps when I felt her grab my wrist. "Don't go, Mark. Please don't go."

I shook her off and turned to glare at her. "Don't touch me!" She backed away and I heard the silence around us. "You should be glad I still consider you my fucking sister, Jennifer. Other than that, leave me the fuck alone."

"Hey, man," a guy started to say.

I turned to glare at him. "Back off," I warned, and he wisely shut up and took a step back. Didn't particularly want a fight on university grounds, but I'd put up my fists if required.

"Let me explain. Please, Mark," Jennifer pleaded with me.

"Nothing you can say will ever explain it, Jennifer. We're done here."

I turned and walked away again. She was wise not to follow me, though I heard her cries in my ears as I walked through the doors leading outside. I needed away so walked to my car, got in and fucked off. I wasn't in the right frame of mine for classes anyway.

Going to the same university, word obviously spread quickly and Lisa called me that night. "Sounds like you put on quite the spectacle, Mark. Was it really necessary to upset your sister like that?"

"Yes, it was," I replied bluntly.

"Whatever she's done, Mark, she doesn't need her big brother..."

"Lisa, how I deal with my sister is my issue, not yours. You have no idea what they've done."

"Well, then tell me, Mark. You're leaving me in the dark here, and all I've heard is that my boyfriend is a bully to his sister."

"I can't," I finally said.

"Why not?"

"Because it's so fucked up... You'll think less of me simply for being related to them."

"So fucked up you left your sister in floods of tears on the floor? So upset she ended up needing treatment because she was hyperventilating?"

I sighed. Okay, that made me feel like an arsehole. "I'm sorry, Lisa," I said softly, "I just can't tell you. Just thinking about it... I just need time to sort my head out."

"Okay." She paused a moment. "Want me to come over?"

"Well, you can, but there's..."

"I'll be over in half an hour."

There was a knock on the door within twenty minutes. I was a little worried Lisa was going to involve herself in my affairs, so checked the peephole. Thankfully, it was only her. Opening the door, she looked up at me with those big brown eyes of hers. I couldn't help sigh as I held her tight to my body. "I've never seen you so angry and upset," she whispered.

I just squeezed her tighter. "I love you, Lisa. But, please, just let me deal with it. Please..."

She kissed me, kicking the door shut behind her, and we quickly ended up on the couch. Once her blouse disappeared, I knew I needed to send a message to Chris.

'Couch is in use. Any chance you can crash at gf's?'

He replied with a smiley face and thumbs up. Lisa and I ended up naked rather quickly. Fucking on a lounge floor perhaps isn't the most comfortable of places, so I figured 'Fuck it', picking her up in my arms and carried her through to the only bedroom. Lying back with her legs spread, I couldn't help just sit there on my knees and take in the view.

"Come and get it, tiger," she said softly.

I have no idea how long we made love for. Long enough that I enjoyed more than a couple of orgasms, and I spent half the night with my face between her legs. All I know is that, when I woke up the next morning, she'd disappeared but did leave her still wet panties on the pillow next to me.

I inhaled her scent. Sue me, I loved her smell.

I made sure I changed his sheets before my friend got home, at least.

*****

Lisa turned off the ignition and had to stop her hands from shaking. She knew what she was about to do could piss off Mark to such an extent, he'd end the relationship. It was enough to have her not release the keys until she'd taken a few deep breaths to calm herself down. She hated seeing the man she loved in such a state. She'd seen the turmoil in his eyes as they'd made love. He loved her deeply, but there were so many other conflicting emotions, it broke her heart to see him in such a state.

Stepping out of the car, she strode towards the front door, pushing the button for the doorbell. His mother opened, and the fact she was surprised to see her made her smile. "Hello, Carol."

"Lisa!" she cried, stepping forward to embrace her, "It's so lovely to see you."

"You too, Carol. I'm sorry I haven't seen you in a few weeks."

"Come in, come in." She stepped past Caroline into the living room, a space she'd spent plenty of time. Just like her home, though, she never stayed the night. Mark explained why he also found it a bit awkward, and she could see his point of view. They had a plan and both of them were patient. It would all work out in the end. "What brings you here, Lisa?" she asked once they'd sat down.

"Mark doesn't know I'm here, Carol. He's so upset and I hate seeing him that way. I don't even know what's happened, but the fact he's living at a friend's house and refuses to discuss what happened..."

She watched Caroline. No surprise she looked a little upset. Then she stood up. "Wait here a second." She walked away towards the hallway leading to where she knew Jennifer was. Returning with her daughter a few seconds later, they sat down next to her on the couch, Caroline next to her, Jennifer on the opposite side. "So Mark hasn't told you anything?"

"No. He's just upset and I've never seen him this angry."

She smiled when Caroline took her hand. "How much do you love Mark, Lisa?"

"With all my heart. I want to marry him."

She'd thought about that before but never vocalised it. She felt herself blush at finally admitting how she felt.

"Good. We know he loves you too. And we love you. The family does. Our son has good taste in women. Well, woman. You've been together a while now, yes?"

"Four years and counting."

Caroline sighed. "We normally don't share this secret with outsiders, not before marriage, but our hands are tied. I don't think Mark will ever say anything, but he's got to sort out how he feels."