Familia Secreta Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll miss you like hell."

"I'll feel the same way. Twenty years, Caroline. It's been a hell of a ride."

*****

Jennifer almost jumped when Lisa placed a hand on her knee. "Nervous?" Lisa asked softly.

"I want to throw up. I've been waiting for this moment for so long. Now that it's here, I almost don't believe it's going to happen!"

Lisa curled a strand of brunette hair over her ear. "Well, you look beautiful, Jennifer. And your brother is going to treat you to a lovely dinner and night out, then you're going to make love at the hotel."

"How are you okay with this?" she whispered.

"Because I love him. And I love all of you too. We're family."

She smiled at her brother's girlfriend. She was really pretty, she'd always thought. Yes, she'd also been insanely jealous of her from the moment they started dating. But Lisa had been a constant visitor and she'd always been friendly, even when Jennifer was admittedly quite a little bitch in return. She'd sat down and helped with homework if Mark or the parents couldn't help. The jealousy remained, but Lisa turned into a sort of older sister over the years. And the fact she'd sat, listened and accepted the fact she was in love with her brother...

She liked her a lot now. Even wondered if she'd be interested in fooling around a little, particularly on a night when her brother was with their mother.

There was a knock at the front door, her father getting up to open it. "Ah, you must be Mark."

"Hello, Mister Jones. I'm here to pick up Jennifer."

"Come in, Mark. And, please, call me Michael. Jennifer has been waiting for you."

In walked her brother. As soon as their eyes met, his face broke into a grin. She saw the flowers he was holding in her hand, though he turned to their mother. "Ah, you must be Caroline. Jennifer has told me a lot about you."

Their mother burst into laughter, though she'd found the whole idea incredibly sweet. 'Just like your brother to think of something like this,' she'd said. Rising to her feet with Lisa, he glanced at the latter first. "Oh, who is this? An older sister?" he asked, wriggling his eyebrows.

Lisa snorted, bursting into laughter. She waved him away. "I'm sorry, this is just far too cute."

His eyes then moved to her, drinking her in, looking her up and down more than once. "Fucking hell, Jen. You look gorgeous." He offered the flowers, which she happily took, before leaning down to kiss her cheek. "Every pair of eyes will be on you tonight," he whispered.

"What are your intentions with my daughter tonight, Mark?" their father asked.

"I'm going to take her out for dinner, sir. Then maybe a drink or two. Then we're going to a hotel where we'll make love for the first time."

"That's my boy. Take care of your sister."

"I will, Dad." He moved towards Lisa. "All okay?"

She was still giggling. "Your mother and I are going to get drunk and probably be very silly. Expect some dirty messages at least some time tonight."

"You'll have to show me," Jennifer whispered into his ear.

Taking her hand, the pair wished everyone goodnight. Before he opened the door for his car, he stopped to look her up and down. She was wearing a strapless red dress, tight to her body. She didn't bother with a bra, did have red panties, thigh highs and heels on though. She didn't have the curves of her mother, or even Lisa, but she did have a good pair of legs. Her bust wasn't large, or so she thought, being just about a C, but she made up for it with a great arse. Or so she liked to think.

He was wearing a dress shirt, jeans, a good pair of shoes, and definitely had a nice cologne. She leaned forward and inhaled him. It was the cologne, deodorant and just his manly scent. He leaned down to kiss her, feeling his strong arms wrap around her. She felt herself just melt into him.

"Are you going out for dinner or what?" their father called.

"Hmmm. I guess kissing out here isn't the best idea, although thankfully it is dark," her brother joked lightly.

Opening the door, he made sure she was settled before jogging around to get behind the wheel. She'd insisted she didn't need to be wined and dined. She was a simple girl. A good burger joint, not fast-food though, a drink or two in a place with background music, but she wanted to be back at the hotel nice and early. Her brother had grinned when she insisted on that.

He put the radio on as he drove them into the city. His car was an automatic, so he held her hand the entire time. She had to take a few deep breaths from time to time to calm her emotions. He glanced at her every so often. "I love you," he whispered.

"Don't make me cry," she whispered back, "But I love you too."

The hotel wasn't far from the centre of the city, thankful it had an underground parking garage. They checked in first, smiling to herself as he announced them as Mr and Mrs Jones. He already had their bags in the car, carrying their small backpacks up to their room. She turned towards him as he gazed down at her. She loved the look in his eyes.

"Do you want to do something very inappropriate to your little sister, Mark?"

"Fuck yes, I do." She was going to say 'about time', and it must have showed on her face. Feeling his hand caress her cheek, she smiled. "Thank you," he said, "I should thank all of you, including Lisa. If I'd not admitted everything, I think it would have destroyed me in the end. I'd buried everything for too long."

"For Lisa?" He nodded. "But you love us the same?"

"I love the three of you the same. With Lisa, I can have a family. But with you and Mum, I can finally be intimate the way I've wanted to be. I've had these thoughts and feelings for a long time."

"I want a baby with you, Mark. I want more than one."

"I know, but Dad did say..."

She sighed and stepped towards him, resting her head against his firm chest. "I know. Lisa will have to have babies for me."

She felt him rumble with laughter. "I don't think she'd mind. She wants quite a few kids, from discussions we've had. I think our children are going to have three mothers. Lisa, you, and Mum will be both mother and grandmother in one." He lifted her chin with a finger, leaning down to kiss her. "Hungry?"

"I am for one thing," she replied, caressing his groin.

He almost growled. "Later," he said, "I'm hungry for food, and I promised you a burger."

"Know the way to my heart, Mark."

"You're my sister. I know everything about you. Well, I do now anyway."

It was the best date she'd ever had. Sure, the food was great, and they enjoyed a few drinks, but it was his company that meant most of all. She was amazed at how relaxed she was in his presence. He flirted with her constantly, her cheeks almost hurting from how much she was smiling. She knew he gazed at him in return with a mixture of love and lust in return. They found a booth in one of the pubs and enjoyed a little heavy petting.

"When did you know?" he finally asked.

"There's no exact point when I was like 'Holy shit, I'm in love with him'. It was just my little crush exploded over time into the fact I was hopelessly in love." She looked away when she added softly, "It hurt."

He hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Not your fault. I'm not meant to fall in love with you, am I?"

"I'm glad you did. I love you too."

"In love?"

"As I said, I love three people. I'm in love with Lisa. I'm in love with my mother. I'm in love with my sister. I hope to spend the rest of my life with the three of you."

She looked up into his eyes. "You're the only man I want, Mark. Once we're intimate, that's it. No-one else."

"You sure? I mean, I'm going to..."

"I'm one hundred percent, categorically adamant, Mark. You're the one. You've always been the one."

No surprise they finished their drinks and made their way back to the hotel. He collected a bottle of wine on the way to the elevator, the pair managing to restrain themselves until they were inside their room. She leapt on him as soon as he put the bottle of wine on the table, her lips meeting his, sliding his tongue into his mouth though he returned his very quickly.

Feeling the zip of her dress lowered, she shook herself out of it, her brother taking a moment to look her up and down. He'd seen her naked that night when everything first exploded, but he probably didn't remember much. And she wasn't in the habit of walking around the house nude. He lowered himself to his knees to lower her panties, slowly down her legs until she could step out of them. When he looked up, she knew she returned an awkward smile.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Jen," he said softly, kissing up her body before he was kissing her again. She was eager to get him naked, but her shaking hands meant trying to undo his buttons was impossible, He took her hands in his, kissing each of her fingers, then the front and back of his hands. "I know why you're nervous, Jen, but there's no need. You want to be here. I want to be here. I know this is your first time, but I am going to make sure you remember this night when you're ninety years old and off with the fairies."

That made her burst into laughter. He knew exactly how to make her feel better, hugging him tightly. Even naked in front of him, wanting to feel his cock inside her, he was still her big brother at heart. Still protecting her. Still guiding her.

He kicked off his shoes, managed to take off his socks, as she was now calm enough to take off his shirt, running her fingers all over his body. Her brother was fucking fit! Helping with the belt around his jeans, undoing the button then lowering the fly, he stepped out of those so he was left in just his underwear. She could see the bulge in his boxer-briefs.

"I've never seen a cock before in person," she admitted, "Dad was never naked with me. He stayed clothed."

"Want to see mine?" he asked, barely above a whisper. She nodded eagerly. "Then unveil it, gorgeous."

She tucked her fingers into the band of his underwear and saw her brother's cock for the first time. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed. She took a few seconds just to look at it before gently wrapping her hand around it. He gasped, looking up to see him watching her with interest.

"All about you, Jen. Tonight, whatever you want, we'll do."

"I want to suck your cock, Mark. But I've never done it before."

"How do you want to do it?"

She enjoyed the look on his face when she dropped to her knees. She would admit that being a little submissive to him turned her on. She was completely and utterly sexually inexperienced, but that didn't mean she didn't read things, and certainly didn't mean she didn't understand her own desires. All she wanted to do was make her big brother happy in return.

He was amused as she gently stroked, caressed and licked his cock. She gently fondled his balls. Ran her fingers all over his body, wherever she could reach, at least. He watched her, smiling constantly. Though she could see lust in his eyes, aware he wanted her, the love on his face made her smile.

Once she was ready, only then did he give her some gentle instruction. He assured her he was completely turned on, so he was going to cum regardless. He only had one question, about where he should cum. "I'm swallowing, no matter what," she insisted, "I've asked Mum and Lisa, and they both said you don't taste too bad."

"Thank you Mum and Lisa!"

They both chuckled as she started to lick up and down his thick shaft. That's when his face changed, and she loved the look in his eyes. She knew he'd probably want to fuck her face, grab the side of her head and just thrust away, force his cock all the way down her throat before he blasted. But she knew he wouldn't do that to her, at least not yet. Later? She'd probably enjoy it.

She did worry about taking so much of his thick cock in her mouth, but while she wouldn't say it was easy, feeling his fingers run through her hair kept her calm, and his words filled her with confidence with every passing minute. He told her gently not to worry about deep-throating, that's something she would learn, that he was going to cum just from watching his little sister please him in such a way.

"Fuck," he moaned. She looked up to watch his face. The excitement was obvious.

Taking as much of his cock until she gagged, he pulled back until she'd caught her breath again, then eagerly had her head bobbing up and down on his cock again. The texture of his cock was wonderful. His scent was a turn on. His hand was now firmly on the back of her head though he stayed mostly still, allowing her complete control.

"Getting close," he warned. She looked up again, trying to show she was smiling. She wanted to feel his cock throb in her mouth as he came. She really wanted to taste his cum and swallow it, even if she didn't like it.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned, and then she felt the first spurt of his cum erupt from his cock. She barely had time to think, automatically gulping it down, almost choking on it, but she managed to swallow one, two, three more, before she was simply overwhelmed, her brother carefully withdrawing his cock, a last couple of spurts ending up on her nose and mouth.

He was immediately on her knees in front of her. "Are you okay?" he asked, his fingers tender on her cheeks. She saw the concern in his eyes, so she licked her lips and swallowed his remaining cum.

"Yummy," she said.

He roared with laughter, hugging her tightly. "Well, good thing you like my cum then."

"I'll get better."

"Jen, you just sucked cock for the first time. I'm thrilled I was your first." He leaned back, his hands all over her body. She shuddered from just his tender touch. He was a big man but he had always been so gentle with her. Lisa and her mother had been the same thing. He understood his strength and never wanted to hurt them... unless they wanted it.

Standing up, he scooped her up in his arms, making her giggle again, before he laid her down on the bed. She knew what he wanted to do, spreading her legs wide as he positioned himself, gazing down on her with unbridled lust. His cock barely softened despite what had obviously been quite the orgasm.

He showered her body in attention. Her father had done the same thing, helping her learn her own body, but her brother took that and upped it to eleven. He loved her breasts. She'd always thought they were small. When she vocalised that, he was momentarily angry, not at her, just the fact she thought that.

"They're beautiful, Jennifer," he said, using her full name, but his tone was sweet as pie, "Just like the rest of you. Trust me on this, I've watched you bloom. You're drop dead fucking gorgeous, and I won't hear a word otherwise. Okay?"

She needed a brother snuggle after that. He had said it so earnestly, so honestly, now she understood his feelings for her in return. "Can you eat my pussy?" she whispered after she'd calmed down.

"I'm going to make my little sister beg me to stop once I'm finished with you."

Part of her would always wish he'd been her first everything, from kiss to the first man to slide his cock inside her. But what she learned is that her brother loved eating pussy, and quickly learned what she loved. She had an orgasm within a few minutes, and after that, it was just wave after wave of climaxes. He didn't relent and she didn't ask him to stop. His tongue was perfect, and his fingers knew exactly where to touch her. He even rubbed her tight little arsehole, and she knew that, one day in the future, she'd want him there too. She wanted him to just own her body.

He was right too. She had to beg for him to stop. Soon as she did, he stopped, watching him go to suck his fingers, before he offered them to her. She sucked on them eagerly. "Good girl," he said.

"I'll do whatever you want, Mark. The only thing I'll never do is be with another man."

"I couldn't handle that either, Jen. You or Mum. Not now."

"What about Lisa?"

"When she has our son, or son's, then I know she might just want to try herself. If that's the case, I'd certainly understand. Other than that, I think I'll be her only man too." They both looked down to see he was rock hard again. "Are you ready, Jen?"

She bit her lip but met his eyes and nodded. Rather eagerly, if she was honest. He leaned down over her, resting on a forearm, kissing her deeply. Feeling his cock press at her, he let her just get used to that feeling. Taking a deep breath, he kissed her again as she felt the head of his cock slide inside her. She gasped and he stopped immediately, breaking the kiss to just gaze into her eyes.

He judged it well, sliding a little more in, letting her adapt to the feeling. God, he felt so thick inside her. "Fuck, you're tight, Jen."

"I'm a virgin, Mark. Of course I'm tight."

They both chuckled before kissing again. He gently thrust, sliding a little more inside her each time. Took quite a few minutes for him to give her his entire length. She had no idea how long or thick he was, but she certainly felt incredibly full. Resting on his forearms above her, she need to hug him. The emotions were simply too much.

"Fucking love you so much," she whispered, "Now make love to your little sister. I want to feel you cum inside me. I've dreamed of this moment, Mark."

She knew sex was meant to feel good, great, wonderful, even life-changing that first time. She was thankful her brother had experience. He knew what he was doing. It was the best night of her life to that moment. He was ever so tender with her that first time. She knew he would have that animal desire to just utterly pound her into oblivion. She smiled at the thought, knowing that would come later. God, the thought of her just being fucked hard by him nearly brought about an orgasm.

Feeling him slowly pick up the pace, he grabbed her hands, lacing their fingers together, gently pressing them against the bed. "Put your heels on my lower back," he suggested.

Moving her legs around him, she groaned as she felt the change of angle. "Oh my god," she cried.

He grinned as he started to pump into her a little faster, leaning to kiss her before his tongue and teeth found her neck. It was too much and she must have squeezed his cock ever so tightly as she cried out. No idea what she said, probably complete gibberish, but he'd stopped moving, a chuckle escaping as she felt his hot breath near her ear. "I do believe my little sister just had an orgasm with her brother's big cock inside her."

"Shut up and fuck me," she managed to say. Opening her eyes to see the raised eyebrow, she met his eyes. "You heard me, big brother. Give me that big cock."

"What my little sister wants..." he growled.

He didn't fuck her too hard. She knew he held back. But now that she'd enjoyed her first orgasm with him inside her, now she wanted it to be about him. She'd done enough reading to know what would help him, moving her hips in time with his thrusts. She did wince from time to time, it was her first time after all, and she saw the concern in his eyes. "Please cum in me," she begged.

Kissing her again, he spent two minutes driving into her before he exploded. Feeling him start to cum, she wrapped her limbs around his body, holding on, feeling the warmth below as he filled her. Though she'd take her morning after pill, the thought of his seed filling of her womb... She would have no problem admitting that she wanted to carry more than one of their children.

Learning sex was messy led to a lot of laughter, feeling his cum just leak out of her pussy as he pulled out. He grabbed a small towel from the bathroom to help clean her up before he laid down, wrapping her up in his powerful arms, resting her head against his chest, under his chin.

"Now I'm your woman, Mark," she said.

"Think I'm done with you yet? That was just round one."