Familia Secreta Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels about what, Caroline?" Lisa had to ask.

Caroline turned to her daughter. Jennifer stood up and then sat on her knees in from of Lisa, taking both of her hands in hands. "I love him," she said softly.

Lisa was about to say, 'Of course you do,' but she took a few seconds to think. She'd had dinner at their house often and seen how Jennifer watched her brother. They were the eyes of an admirer, of adoration, of... love. Being in love. "Oh..." She made sure to squeeze her hands. "You mean you're in love with him, Jen?" She nodded firmly before choking back a sob. "How long?"

"All my life, it feels like," she managed to reply.

Lisa didn't really know what to think, but it certainly made sense. She slid down onto the floor and hugged the distraught young woman, glancing at Caroline, who was wiping her own eyes. "So what happened? It can't have been Jen admitting her feelings. He'd have been weirded out but not left furious."

"Dad... dad... was..."

Jennifer couldn't finish. Lisa didn't need her to as she figured it out. Caroline sighed again. "Our daughter is in love with her brother. Her brother is in love with you. We love you like one of our own, Lisa, which is why we're trusting you with all of this. If you walk out of the door later and never talk to us again, we'd understand. But we owe you our trust and the truth. My son loves you for a reason."

She hugged Jennifer tighter. "I understand why you love him so much. He's a good man."

That made her giggle and sob at once. "I know," she managed to say softly.

"Is it weird?" Caroline asked.

"I'd be lying if I said it wasn't. But it's starting to make sense, I guess. So Jennifer was... She was with her father?"

"They haven't had sex, as in fucking, making love, bumping groins. But they were doing something sexual which Mark walked in on. Let's just say his father discovered how strong his son was that evening. But he was simply protecting his sister, who he thought was being taken advantage of."

"I wasn't," Jennifer added softly, "But I can't wait forever. Dad offered to help. I love my father, and know he'd treat me right. I've had boyfriends but just kissing them never felt right. Mark would hug me and all would feel right in the world. I hate saying my father was just a substitute, but he knows how I feel."

Lisa stood up and helped Jennifer back up onto the lounge, now sitting between herself and Caroline. She met her eyes. "And you feel the same way too, don't you?"

Caroline smiled. "Am I that easy to read?"

"I see how your eyes linger on him. Sometimes, nothing but a proud mother. But there's a lust in your eyes at times that's easy to see."

"There's no point in lying. Yes, I'm in love with my son, Lisa, as much as his sister is in love with him. The problem is he's repressed his own feelings for years. We know he's in love with you, Lisa. We don't doubt that for a second. In fact, the lifestyle we lead back home where we are from, marriage outside the family line is encouraged when it comes to the next generation."

"Hang on, you're saying..."

"There's a long back story to all this, Lisa. It all goes back to where I'm from, same as Michael. We're not from Sydney. We moved here when I was pregnant with Mark to raise our children away from the life. Not all couples do it, but we made the sacrifice. Jennifer has always been open with her feelings. Mark hasn't, mostly because he's been with you from an age where he would have started experiencing those feelings, but because of his love for you, he's buried and then ignored them. But there were things he said that night which suggest he has those same feelings and now they're likely causing him turmoil."

"Because of me?"

Caroline took her hand. "No, never think that, Lisa. He loves you for who you are. My son has never been happier. He can be himself around you."

"Then how do I get him back here to his family? Although he's angry, he's clearly miserable being away from home. He's quite obviously conflicted."

"I guess the question to you, Lisa is..." Caroline took a deep breath. "Could you share Mark with his sister and mother?"

"Oh..."

Caroline squeezed her hand. "Lisa, I know that is one hell of a question. A hell of a question. But this is how much we trust and love you ourselves. But we also have to be honest with you. We would love to see you as part of this family, marry my son, provide him with children, make a life together. But where we are from, marriages are not considered open, on a technical sense, but partners, whether male or female, are and will be intimate with family. It's the lifestyle we all choose to live where we are from. Anyone who can't live the life will generally move away. The whole community works for that singular goal."

She looked at his sister, her cheeks still wet with tears, cuddling into her mother. It was obvious how deeply in love with her brother she was. That level of heartbreak... Her mother's eyes also shimmered with tears, though hers were perhaps more through fear, having divulged many secrets likely held for many years. "Mark doesn't know any of this?"

"Not a thing. He's only walked in on his father and sister being intimate and thought the worst. Jennifer would have loved Mark to be in there with her, but he's not available at the moment. Lisa, I'm not asking you to make a choice here and now. As I said, you can walk out this door, forget everything we said, and make a life with Mark. But it would likely not involve us, and you know as well as I do that it'll slowly destroy him. He's feeling a whirlwind of emotions right now." She took a deep breath. "Hate us?"

She smiled. "Never. I admire you for that level of honesty. I'm sure nearly anyone else would be freaked out in my position."

"You're not?"

"I won't say it's completely expected, but as I said, I've seen how you've looked at him. There was something in the back of my mind that suggested something slightly amiss." She took one of their hands in each of hers, taking a deep breath. "How can I help? I want to help him. But I also want to help you."

"You do?"

She nodded and smiled. "It's fucking weird!" The three of them giggled. "And I should be weirded the fuck out, but seeing your daughter like this, I can understand. I feel that level of love for Mark too. I can't agree to what you said yet, that's a leap. But what I can do is try and get Mark back under this roof, and we can all go from there."

"Will he be mad you getting involved?"

"I expect I'm about to piss him off big time. But I'll do my best. After that, we can discuss it."

Jennifer hugged her tightly again. "Thank you for not freaking out," she whispered.

"He misses you. I know he does. I heard what happened at university. I have no doubt he's also feeling guilty."

"I was just waiting for him to cool down before I tracked him down," Caroline added.

"Where is he?"

"Staying with Chris."

"I know where he lives. Thank you, Lisa. I think it's time to grab the bull by the horns. Let me handle it. I think it's time my son confronted some of his feelings. I won't make him cheat on you, I promise you that. But it may verge on intimacy if I finally get him to admit how he feels."

"I understand, Caroline. Even if something happens, I won't be mad. No more secrets."

Caroline hugged her. "No more secrets. I hope you'll remain part of the family."

"Have to now considering what you just told me!"

"Really?" Jennifer whispered.

"I'm in love with your brother, Jen. Guess he'll just have to get around to buying me a ring when he can afford it."

Caroline snorted. "Please, I can sort that without a problem."

Lisa found herself escorted to the door, hugging both of them at length. Caroline kissed and stroked her cheek, an affectionate gesture she never received from her own parents. Hell, they barely hugged her. Mark's family was always affectionate, hugging her on arrival every time, hugging her goodbye. "Good luck, Caroline. Please keep me informed."

"I'll tell you everything, Lisa. No matter what."

*****

I didn't bother checking the peephole, figuring Chris either forgot his keys or Lisa was popping around to visit. My stomach dropped when I opened the door to find my mother standing in front of me. The small, shy smile that appeared was rather adorable. And I was tired of feeling angry about everything. It had been six weeks since that night. I needed answers.

"How'd you find me?" I had to ask.

"Lisa popped around to visit a week or so ago. She's worried about you. And that woman loves you with every bone in her body."

I smiled. "Should have known she'd involve yourself."

"Are you mad at her?"

I sighed. "I'm tired of feeling angry, Mum. I just don't understand why. What on earth made all of you agree to what happened? Help me. Please!"

She stepped forward and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back just as tightly. "I'm sorry, baby. There are so many things we need to speak about. I've missed you."

I closed my eyes and nodded. Inhaled that perfume she always wore. Mum always smelled nice. "I've missed home," I admitted, "I hate sleeping on a couch. My back hurts."

I felt her rub my back immediately. "Poor baby," she cooed. I snorted and laughed. It felt good to laugh. She giggled too. "I've missed this, Mark. Your hugs brighten my day. My days haven't been very bright lately."

"Shit," I muttered, needing to look away for a moment. I know I made her feel special in my own way, but hearing her say it...

"Mark, it's okay, sweetie. It was a shock, a lot of shit went down very quickly. I understand your anger. So does your sister. Your father was proud of you."

I met her eyes, feeling my jaw drop for a moment. "He was?"

"You thought you were protecting your sister. Says he's never been punched so hard in his life. Granted, he's rarely been punched, but you nearly broke his jaw."

I smirked. "I did hold back a bit. He's still my old man, even if..." I sighed again. "Mum, what's going on? Why were they doing that? I've had time to think and nothing makes sense. Or it does make sense, and things are more fucked up than I realise."

She took my hand and led me into the lounge room. She noticed the blankets where I was obviously sleeping, feeling her hand tighten mine for a second. Leading me to the couch, she sat me down. "Mark, I think there are so many things we need to talk about, it's going to take more than an afternoon and an evening. I think we need to leave most to the side and talk about your feelings."

"Mine? What are you talking about?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do, Mum. I trust you, I just don't understand."

"Do you love me?"

I blushed. "Mum..."

"Do you love me, Mark?"

"I love you, Mum. Very much."

She pinched my cheek and grinned. "Good boy. Do you love your sister?"

"Of course I do. I feel like such an arsehole now. I should have given her a chance to at least explain."

"You were angry. It was still raw. She's upset, but she understands." She paused and cleared her throat. "Your father?"

"I'll always love him, but I don't understand, Mum. I believe Jen when she says she wanted it. Dad obviously was doing something his daughter asked him to do. But we both know what they were doing, right?"

"Right, which is why it comes back to you."

"Me? What about me?"

"That night, Mark, you were ranting and raving, clearly wound up and angry. Probably don't remember much of what you said."

"All a bit of a blur, to be honest."

"I want to do something, Mark. Again, you're going to have to trust me. Can I do this with you?"

"Do what?"

She opened her purse and took out a black cloth. "I want you to wear this for a few minutes."

"A blindfold?" She nodded. "Why?" I asked carefully.

"A test, I will call it. You need to confront certain things and I know I can help you."

I met her eyes. She seemed so sincere, but I could see her almost pleading with me to do it. I had a feeling there were so many things I just didn't know. What did scare me was what sort of secrets did Mum know? And if Mum knew, did Dad? Did my sister? Did Lisa now know secrets I didn't?

"Okay," I whispered.

She tied it tightly around my eyes, asking more than once if I could see. I assured her I couldn't. Then she said nothing for at least a minute before I felt one knee to my left, then another knee to my right. I inhaled her perfume again, before she grabbed my hands and put them to her hips. Her naked hips.

"Mum?"

She shushed me. "It's okay, baby," she said softly, "Do you trust me?"

"I do, but..."

She shushed me again before kissing my cheek. "I love you, baby. I love you so much."

Her tone got to me and I hugged her tightly. It was then that I realised she was completely naked as my hands ran up and down her back, but while I felt vulnerable, so did she. "Why do I think you're naked, Mum?"

"One minute." I had no idea what she was doing until I heard a phone ringing, figuring she put her phone on speaker.

"Hello, Carol."

"Hello, Lisa."

"Lisa? What the fuck?"

"Hello, gorgeous. So your Mum found you?"

"I'm currently sat on his lap, Lisa. He's blindfolded."

"Oh, now that sounds intriguing, if not a little exciting. He's blindfolded me before. Spent hours eating my pussy."

The memory of that night had my cock rising. I'd not just blindfolded her, I'd tied her to the bed, and spent hours making her orgasm over and over again. Then I had a thought of doing it to my mother... and I liked that thought too...

"I'm also naked. I mean, totally naked. And my pussy is so wet. I've got him just where I want him."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. And I felt myself get harder very, very quickly.

"Oh, now that's the reaction I wanted to feel." Then my mother gasped, and I felt her grind herself into the growing bulge in my pants. "Lisa, I think he likes that thought. He's definitely getting hard. Think he can feel his mother's hot pussy resting just over his cock."

"So your theory might be proven right, Carol?"

"I don't know. I guess we'll find out soon enough. You should pop around for dinner tonight once we're finished here. I think Mark will be coming home tonight. We'll need to talk about everything."

"I'll be around later, Carol. I love you, Mark."

"Love you too, gorgeous. No fucking idea what's going on here otherwise though. I mean..."

"It's okay, Mark. Whatever happens, I'm always going to love you. Carol, I'll speak to you tonight."

I heard the call disconnect, waiting for whatever happened next. Mum didn't do anything, so I thought I'd move my hands up and down her sides at least. I swear, I could feel her smiling despite not seeing it. "Mum, what's going on?"

"You love your sister, Mark."

"Of course I do."

"No, Mark. That's not what I mean and you know it. You're in love with Lisa. We all know that. She's going to marry you. We would love to see you at the altar with her. But you love your sister too." She paused and I felt her kiss me softly on the lips. In between the kiss of a mother and the kiss of a lover. "And I know you love me too, Mark," she whispered.

"But..."

"Mark, it's okay. Your sister is in love with you. You're the only one she wants." She then paused. "And I feel the same way. I love my husband, your father, because he provided me with a family, the family we both wanted. But we're no longer sexually attracted to each other. My attraction is for one man only. You." She slowly removed the blindfold and the first thing she needed to do was wipe my cheeks. "Mark, it's okay to feel everything you clearly do. You're not weird. It's not wrong. We know why you've repressed the feelings you clearly have, pushed them down, tried to forget them. Lisa has been part of your life for four years and counting. It was a difficult, almost intolerable position. But we know how you feel about us. You do love us as much as you love her. It's time to stop hiding from how you feel. It will only make you feel worse down the line."

I took a deep shuddering breath as I looked her up and down. "You're fucking beautiful, Mum," I managed to say. Then I hugged her tightly to me again. "I'm sorry," I blubbered.

She softly shushed me. "It's okay, baby," she said softly, stroking the back of my head, "I know this is difficult for you. You're in love with Lisa, see a future with her, as her husband, with children, a life together. But we've talked about everything. I think she's going to accept certain things, Mark. So it all comes down to you, what you want in life."

I hugged her tighter. I enjoyed feeling her soft skin at my fingertips. I lifted my head from her shoulder and met her eyes. I saw my mother in a new light. Her lips parted as she could obviously read my face. I was still confused as fuck, but I could feel the heat of her pussy even through the shorts and underwear I was wearing. I glanced down, her nipples a dark pink, pointing out. She was obviously turned on. "Do you really feel this way about me?" I whispered.

"Mark, you turn me on so much, I masturbate at least three times a day thinking about you."

"Holy shit..."

"I don't want to masturbate thinking about you, Mark. I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel my son's cock deep inside my pussy. I want to feel him make love to me. I want to feel him pin me down and just fuck me into oblivion. I want to feel his cock pump endless loads of cum deep in my pussy. I'd happily get down my knees every day and suck his cock until he came in my mouth, all over my face, all over my tits. And, by god, do I hope he loves eating pussy because the idea of him making me orgasm with his mouth is enough to make me cry."

I smirked. "I do love doing that," I growled.

Then I kissed her. I kissed her like I'd wanted to kiss her for years. For mother was always right. She knew how I really felt. I'd felt those feelings for longer than I'd been dating Lisa, let's get that on the table right now. But she was right, as soon as I started dating Lisa, everything else was buried. Mum had been a fantasy for years. Jennifer was a different matter altogether, but I'd deal with that later. Then and there was my mother, who was opening her heart, and definitely offering her body to me.

She ended up on her back, spreading her legs wide as I rested between them. It was only when I broke the kiss, both of us breathing deeply, that I took a moment and sat back. She had a small patch of hair above her pussy, otherwise it was well groomed. Her breasts were a C. I knew as I did laundry and was simply curious. She had a great pair of legs. A good body for a woman who'd just passed forty. Kept herself nice and fit.

"Like what you see, Mark?"

"Fuck yes," I whispered, "But... Mum, Lisa... I know what she said but... I can't..."

Mum smiled, sitting up to kiss me. "She knows, Mark. And she told me that all she wanted was the truth. No more secrets. That goes for you too. We have a lot we need to talk about."

I caressed her cheek, watching her eyes closed as she moved her head into my palm. "You really love me that way?"

She opened her eyes and smiled. "You're the only man I want to be with from this day onwards, Mark. Your father is aware and he doesn't mind. He's got his sisters and his mother."

"What?" I asked flatly.

Mum giggled. "As I said, Mark, we have a lot to talk about." I sat back, slightly dazed, Mum cuddling into my side. "Will you come home, Mark? Please?"

"Okay," I replied, relenting easily.

Mum got very excited, kissing me all over my face before straddling and cuddling me again. Thank god Chris didn't walk in, otherwise I would have had one hell of an explanation to provide as to why my mother was naked on my lap. She soon slid off and started to dress as I packed my things. Once I was ready, I called Chris and told him I was going home. He was pleased to hear that my issue was apparently resolved, and we agreed to meet up for drinks at a later date, assuring I owed him a few rounds.