Familia Secreta Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally made it to one of her breasts, she moaned so loudly, it was followed by a giggle, glad that no-one else was home. "About time I was doing this again," he joked, "Your tits are fantastic, Mum. I mean, gold standard."

"Even at forty-plus?"

"Definitely."

"Well, this time, you might just make me cum, baby," she murmured, "My god..."

Then he touched her pussy and it damn near did make her cum. He didn't touch her again for at least a minute, instead his fingers teasing her everywhere around her pussy but not touching it. Just the attention on her breasts was enough that she shuddered every few seconds, left wondering how the hell she could orgasm just through breast play.

Feeling him finally start moving down her body, soft kisses everywhere, feeling the love in how much affection he showed every inch, that's when the emotion hit her. The man she loved was about to do something incredibly intimate, something few sons did for their mother. And he showed his sensitive side when he realised, immediate raising himself up to kiss her softly. "Big moment for me too, Mum. I'll admit it, I've thought about it for years too."

"Want to eat Mummy's pussy, baby?"

"Fuck yes."

"Make me orgasm, baby. I want you to make me pass out."

Feeling him touch her pussy for the time, giggling at the soft kiss he placed there, feeling him use his tongue on her earned a choked sob. Then she closed her eyes and savoured the feeling of her son. God, he was good. No, not just good. He was great.

"Oh my fucking god!" she cried. The orgasm hit her hard and rather unexpectedly. She was more turned on that she realised.

"Fucking hell, Mum. I've barely started!"

"Keep going then, baby. I can handle it."

Feeling a stand hand around each thigh, he promptly went to town on her pussy. He'd made her orgasm without touching her clit or her g-spot, so was left wondering how big her orgasm was going to be when touching either of those. She knew he was teasing when he was purposely avoiding her clit. She could feel the next one approaching, leaning down to caress his head. "Clit, baby. I really need to orgasm again."

She smiled as he figured out quickly how to treat her clit. "Oh god," she moaned, feeling her entire body shudder again, doing what she could to hold back the wave that was about to crash. "Baby... Mark..."

She looked down her body to see his mouth attached to her groin, his lust-filled eyes gazing up into hers. His tongue was now attacking her clit perfectly, obviously judging how she reacted. The way she moved, her hips gyrating, back arching, the way she breathed, the sheer sense of anticipation.

Then it hit her. It hit her big time. It was probably the best orgasm of her life to that moment, and she knew that they were simply going to get better. She was barely legible, blabbing as she shuddered and jerked, needing more but also needing him to stop at the same time. He relented on her clit but his tongue never stopped.

"Oh god, baby, never stop..."

When she felt his fingers enter her, she nearly cried. She didn't normally cry when having sex, but this was a big moment for them both. Something they'd clearly both wanted for a long time. Feeling his fingers explore, she couldn't help smile when they found the spot he was looking for.

She passed out after the next orgasm. She simply couldn't hold on. Well, maybe not pass out entirely, but when she did finally come around, he was leaving soft kisses up her body before he finally relaxed on his forearms, gazing down at her with the sort of love in his eyes Lisa must have seen every time they were intimate.

"Hey," he whispered with that sort of confident grin he sometimes had.

Leaning up to kiss him, that's when she released a little sob. "Thank you, baby," she whispered when relaxing back on the bed.

"I love you, Mum."

"I love you so much, Mark. Give me a few minutes first. You've really done a number on me."

"Good. I want you to feel this good all the time. I've got three women I need to keep happy now."

She smiled. "Your sister?"

"I'm going to treat her to something special. And I'll do the same for you too, but since we were both home."

"Going to take your Mum on a date?"

"Of course."

She ran a hand up his arm. "When we get to Tamworth, we can date publicly without issue. And your sister will love nothing more than being taken out by her hunk of a brother."

His eyebrows raised in amusement. "Hunk?"

She scoffed. "Please, like you don't see yourself in a mirror every day. And Lisa clearly fucking loves you if she can handle all this."

"She had me call her 'Mummy' in bed last night. I think she's getting quite into it."

"Mark, we heard. You weren't quiet last night. And I heard your sister orgasm more than once as well. You probably didn't hear her with all the noise you were making."

"That's really hot now that I can admit it."

"She probably recorded it on her phone. Once we're finished here, you should message her." She reached down and grabbed his cock again, no surprise she could feel the head wet with his pre-cum. "But first, I want this big cock in my pussy."

Her son didn't stand on ceremony, easily guiding himself inside her, though polite enough to take it nice and slow. Once he was buried, they smiled at each other, the next kiss increasing in passion as he started to slowly thrust into her. She knew he was going to be gentle with her this first time, an expression of the love he no doubt had for her, but also the heightened sense of love he'd felt for years that he'd never expressed.

"Mum," he moaned.

"I know, baby, I know. You feel wonderful. Last as long as you can, but cum when you need to. We have all day."

"It's all I hoped for, Mum."

She stroked his cheek. "I feel the same, baby. I love you."

He kissed her deeply, the sort of her kiss that left her breathless once he pulled away. "I love you so much," he groaned, feeling his thrusting increased as his excitement built.

She moved her hips, meeting her thrusts, and his cock was hitting all the right spots inside her. She'd never cum on her back with her husband. Then again, while they'd loved each other, both would admit it was a marriage of convenience, to have a family. Their relationship was nothing like her son had with Lisa. They were clearly in love with each other.

"Oh fuck!" she cried.

His face lit up. "You'll cum too?"

"Keep going like that, baby..." She lifted her legs, bending her knees back. "Holy fuck, you're deeper!" she cried.

"Mum," he grunted, "Oh fuck, Mum..."

The sound of his thick cock now slamming into her wet pussy echoed around the room. No doubt around the house. His bed did squeak a bit, not that it mattered. She kept one hand caressing his back, the other now fondling her clit, desperate to cum with his cock inside her. He was now relentless, impressed he'd lasted so long, though clearly he wanted to cum too.

Then he growled, watching his eyes as they filled with the sort of animalistic desire she hoped to see more often, grabbing her hand from his back, locking their fingers before holding it to the bed.

Then her son well and truly fucked her. When he came, he growled and practically roared, and feeling his thick cock throb inside her as he filled her with his seed brought on her own orgasm. She kept looking into his eyes though he started to blur as another waved of emotion filled her. He kept pumping into her until he was empty, wrapping her legs around him as he left his cock inside her.

She closed her eyes as he felt his thumbs tenderly dry her cheeks. "I don't normally cry," she said, feeling a little foolish. Then she opened her eyes and saw his eyes, and the smile was instant. "Big moment for us both, it seems."

He leaned down and kissed her, and this was one full of nothing but the love he had for her. All she could think was...

Finally!

Feeling him pull out brought on a wave of disappointment, though she was picked up again, giggling away as they headed to the bathroom he shared with his sister. He washed her from head to toe, and she'd never felt so loved in her life. He was so big and strong, yet he was incredibly gentle with her. Returning the favour, she eventually dropped to her knees, looking up at his smiling face as she slowly swallowed his cock.

"Might not cum again quickly," he whispered.

"Don't care. I've thought about sucking your cock for years, Mark."

She loved the taste. His scent. The feeling of his thick cock in her mouth then down her throat. She managed to eventually swallow his entire length. She fondled his large balls. Squeezed his impressive arse. Ran her hands up and down his thick thighs.

No idea how long she blew him for, but she watched for the signs of his orgasm, telling him not to warn her. She just wanted to feel him cum in her mouth, and she was going to swallow every drop. That pleased him, feeling his fingers run through her hair, his hips only moving slightly, leaving her in control.

Fondling herself at the same time, she nearly had an orgasm when he did erupt into her mouth. She immediately thought he tasted wonderful, savouring each mouthful of his thick cum, eagerly swallowing it down. His groans would have echoed around the house. She licked his cock clean before she kissed up his body, but when he kissed her without hesitation, she couldn't help grin. Her husband had never kissed her after a blowjob.

"Hungry?" she asked. When his eyes lit up, she added, "For food, not for my pussy."

"Yeah, starving actually. Eating pussy, great sex and a fantastic blowjob builds up an appetite."

After drying off, Mark grabbed her hand and led her to the kitchen, left thinking clothing would not be an option that day. She made some simple bacon and eggs, her son never leaving her side, constant kissing and cuddles. Michael did show her affection, but nothing like what she was receiving now. And unlike her husband, she knew this affection would never fade. Her son was in love with her.

She ate breakfast while sat naked on his lap. He went so far as to feed her, each mouthful followed by a soft kiss. She couldn't help giggle all the time. "Want to go out for lunch?" he asked after he'd helped clean up.

"Where to?"

"Not sure, to be honest. Wherever you want."

"Can you afford it?" He looked a little embarrassed. She knew he only worked part-time and didn't make much. His studies were more important. It was why he still lived at home. "Tell you what, I'm a modern woman. I'll split the bill. The fact I'll be out with my son is good enough for me."

They lasted half an hour before the urge to be intimate overcame them again. Didn't even make the bedroom this time, ending up on the couch with his head between her legs again. The fact he seemed almost desperate to eat her pussy constantly caused her to grin constantly, in between the orgasms anyway. When suggesting she returned the favour, he lay down on the floor and gestured with his fingers. Having him eat her pussy while sucking his cock was far too exciting. He certainly did, his orgasm just as powerful as the one in the shower.

Snuggling against him afterwards, they enjoyed a short nap before waking up around 1pm, getting dressed and heading out. He drove them where they would hopefully not be recognised, taking her hand in his when walking long, lacing his fingers between hers. She knew she walked along with a smile as plenty of people grinned back in their direction.

"It's because you're both beautiful and sexy," he said, "I mean, you're a total fucking knockout, Mum."

She stopped him and, if it wasn't for the fact they were in public, she'd have taken his cock out and slid down it. She hadn't bothered with panties. Ending up in a diner, they found a booth and sat side by side. Knowing he was right-handed, she sat to that side so his hand could caress her thigh. They ordered their food and drinks, his hand very quickly rising further and further until he glanced at her with a grin.

Shuffling just enough, his fingers found their way to her hot, wet pussy. She whimpered feeling him touch her, able to adjust his fingers so they could at least slide inside her. She whimpered again, his fingers slowly fucking her before the waitress returned with their food. He removed his fingers and sucked them clean. The waitress gave her a funny look. "Are you okay, ma'am? You look a little flushed."

"Feeling a little warm in here. I'm okay."

"Okay. Well, enjoy your meal."

She leaned closer to Mark. "They're going to have to wipe down this seat once we're done. My pussy must be leaking like a faucet. I feel so naughty though."

He leaned closer to her in return. "Good. I want you to feel sexy and desirable all the time, Mum. I have to make up for..."

She kissed him. "Stop that thought right there. You have nothing to make up for. We're here together now. This is all I ever wanted. This is day one of our new life, Mark." She kissed him on the cheek. "And don't forget your sister and girlfriend."

They didn't make it home immediately, ending up on a quiet street, where she ended up riding his cock in the passenger seat. She had to tease him about the fact he did it with Lisa quite often, before she found herself curled up in the backseat, one leg up by the headrest, the other by the handbrake, where he proceeded to merrily pound her pussy into submission. It was nothing but a hard, fast, sweaty fuck that left them breathless, empty, and their appetites finally sated.

She was humming merrily to herself when her daughter arrived home. Dumping her things on the dinner table, she turned towards her and stared. "What has you so..." Then she squealed excitedly. "You did, didn't you?"

Feeling heat in her cheeks again, Jennifer hugged her ever so tightly. "Best day of my life, Jen," she admitted.

"I'm so happy, Mum. So, so happy."

Caroline took both her hands. "Your turn soon. Trust me."

"Where is he now?"

"In his bedroom, I think. Lisa isn't here yet. I'm going to sit her down next time to she visits and tell her to move in."

"Really?" When she nodded, Jennifer smiled. "About damned time. I'm not sure why it hasn't happened yet."

Jennifer disappeared, hearing her squealing again a couple of minutes later, though when she heard her giggling approach, she looked up to see her being carried by her brother. Placing her down, she leaned up to kiss him. Watching him kiss her in return, and the kiss clearly deepening in both love and affection, she couldn't help but sigh contentedly. They both turned towards her and blushed.

"Oh please, you two will be fucking soon enough. That was just a kiss," she said.

He took a call from Lisa an hour later, Caroline grabbing the phone from him and immediately offering her the opportunity to move in. His girlfriend must have anticipated, admitting she was already preparing to move, as considering the change in circumstances, it was time they lived together. The fact it was with his parents didn't matter any longer.

"Make it this weekend," she said, "But you can stay all week. Just bring a bag with some clothes, and we'll do the major move in a few days."

"I'll be over in a few minutes. Thank you, Carol."

"You're welcome, sweetie. You're now family."

She did wonder how her husband would react when he got home. He ate his dinner in his armchair, Lisa, Jennifer and herself sat next to or in front of Mark. When he'd finished eating, her husband turned towards them. "Did you fuck my wife, Mark?"

"Yep."

He laughed. Jennifer smiled. Lisa looked a little bemused by it. "Good boy. Everything you hoped for, Carol?"

She smiled at him. "I thought you didn't..."

"I just want to know you're happy, Carol."

"I am, Michael. I really am. Thank you."

"I've had an idea for the change in dynamic here. I'm assuming you were not intimate in the marital bed?"

"No, Dad. I couldn't do that. That's where you and Mum..."

"This is where it might get awkward. Your mother and I will remain married. It's a lifelong commitment, but I'll be honest. It has been a while since we were intimate. We love each other dearly, but not in that way anymore. Am I right, Carol?"

She sighed. "You're right, Michael. Things have changed the past couple of years."

"So I'm going to propose a compromise. Cathy is looking at a temporary transfer to Sydney. We have a spare room here that we can use. I'll set that up as a bedroom where I can share that with Cathy. But I don't like the thought of leaving my wife alone in bed if I'm with my sister. Mark, Lisa will be moving in. Would you like your mother to join you too?"

She was amused at the shock on his face. Lisa leaned into him, kissing his cheek. "I think that's really sweet, Mark. I don't mind at all. And if you're with your sister, your mother and I can sleep together." Lisa looked at her. "I only mean sleep. I'm not sure..."

Reaching to take Lisa's hand, she squeezed. "Lisa, I'd just enjoy having company in bed. Haven't slept alone in a long time." She turned back to Michael. "So what about the main bedroom?"

"I'm not sure how you'd feel about bringing Mark and Lisa into the marital bed we shared. The fact Mark wasn't intimate with you today on it suggests he understands the respect."

"It would not have felt right, Dad. She's your wife."

"She is, but..." He sighed. "We've spent twenty years raising you, your sister and enjoyed our time as a family. Now it's time for your mother and I to enjoy our lives. I'll be honest, our relationship ending in one sense isn't unusual. Many couples do remain together, deeply in love. As I said, I still love our mother, but that sense of being in love is..."

Caroline stood up as did her husband. The hug they shared was warm and still full of love. "Thank you, husband."

"I still love you, wife. That will never change. But we're in a new chapter of our lives. Once we make the move to Tamworth, that will be the next chapter again."

"What do you mean?"

He took her hands. "We won't divorce. I don't want to divorce you, Carol. You'll be my best friend until the day I die. I remember the vows, and I will honour them, just with slight differences that we have both agreed to. You're the mother of our children, a man and a woman of who I couldn't be prouder. But when we get home, your life will be with your son, his wife, and our daughter." She felt tears fall down her cheeks as she comprehended what he was saying. "My life will be with Cathy, Melissa, and more than likely a niece or two. You know how it is. We've done what we wanted to do together. I hope we can part as friends."

"Of course, Michael. Always." She hugged him again, feeling him squeeze her tightly. "Can we spend the rest of the week together until she arrives? I know we won't be... you know, but I still love your presence next to me."

"Anything for my wife."

She turned to see Lisa and Jennifer in tears. Mark rose to his feet and walked towards his father. The handshake was warm before the two men embraced. "I don't know what to say, Dad."

"I want one promise only, son. Look after your mother and sister."

"You have my word." He paused and chuckled. "Still feels weird, all this."

"It will until we get to Tamworth. Once you see with new eyes, you'll understand."

Mark, Lisa and Jennifer eventually headed off to bed. Joining her husband underneath the blankets, she needed another little cry as she held her, gently stroking her head. "This is exactly why I married you," she said.

"And we knew this would be the way it ended. But do you want a divorce?"

"No. It won't matter, will it? I simply don't want to."

"I married my best friend. This was always the end game, Caroline. I'll admit to you that it hurts at the moment, but we're both going to be happy once back in Tamworth." He kissed her forehead. "We've got the rest of the week to talk about it until Cathy arrives. Lots of time to sort out our feelings."