Familia Secreta Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I going home with a sore pussy tomorrow morning?"

"Yep."

She laughed at the simple response. "Good. Hope I'm walking funny too. The universal sign of a well fucked young woman."

Being placed on her knees, gently pushing her forward, being fucked from behind helped that submissive streak she had inside her. His cock felt enormous as he fucked her, the sounds their bodies made almost making her laugh. With a free hand, she fondled herself at the same time, while he teased her again, his thumb pressing against her arsehole though not entering it. She came hard again, delighted she could orgasm easily just from his cock being inside her.

But it was riding his cock later that was the life changing experience. She must have enjoyed an orgasm within five minutes, still learning what felt good. It was so intense, seeming to flood from her fingertips and toes to her very core, she burst into tears. She felt stupid for a moment, only a moment, until she felt him cuddle her. "Lisa cried the first time too," he whispered, "It's emotional, Jen. Look at my eyes." When she did, she couldn't help smile, caressing his cheek in return. "Trust me, I'm feeling it too. You're my sister, I love you, and now we're finally being intimate."

"I want to cum again."

His laughter warmed her heart. "Well, my dick is yours to enjoy too. Cum as much as you want. I love watching you."

She rode him with a smile on her face the entire time. She'd never felt so loved in her eighteen years. The very idea of being intimate with another man had been a complete turn-off. She'd always wanted her brother in one way or another. She loved his cock. She had loved looking at it, but inside her? It was nothing short of bliss. He gazed at her with adoration and love in return. She lost count of the orgasms she had. One after the other, it didn't matter in the end. All that matters was that were finally together.

Only when she'd clearly had enough did he roll her over and fuck her again. Two minutes was all it took before he came inside her again. Then he pulled out, picked her up and held her in his arms while he ran a bath. Scented oils and bubbles were the order, resting back against his body as they soaked together.

They nearly fell asleep as they relaxed, her brother with it enough to get them both out, dry off, and get into bed. She spooned back against him, feeling the heat of his body as he wrapped his arms around her. She knew she might not experience that feeling every night with how their life would be, but she'd savour it every single time going forward.

Making love the next morning was more about having fun than anything, the pair of them spending half their time laughing as he tickled her enough that she almost pissed herself. How the hotel didn't at least call them as she shrieked had them both laughing even more as they showered. Getting dressed, they headed downstairs for breakfast. The smiles on their faces caused other guests to smile at them in return. They must have looked like a young couple, very much in love with each other.

Getting into his car after they checked out, she couldn't help slump slightly and sigh. He immediately took her hand in his. "Jen, this isn't just one night. This is the first night of the rest of our lives," he said.

"I know, but last night was perfect, Mark. It really was. Thank you."

He leaned across and kissed her softly on the lips. "I wanted to do it for my little sister, who I adore and love with all my heart."

She smiled. "I love you too. Let's go home."

*****

A/N -- I originally wrote this with the intention of just having the one chapter and leaving it at that. But I managed to write a second chapter but I ran out of steam halfway through the third as I've had plenty of ideas of where to take this, it's a case of getting there, and I've found it difficult. I guess having so many different series going probably doesn't help, but I wrote the above long ago, spent ages editing it, so just bit the bullet and uploaded it, figuring a few of you might enjoy reading it, at least.

If I do continue into making this a series, it won't be a long series (maybe the same as the 5-chapter series I've completed recently) and this will be a side project at best.