Family Blessing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. That makes sense, I wouldn't want that either. "I'm gonna at least go say hi then."

"Hurry up! I'm starving!" Annette whined.

I decided to ignore her completely. "Wanna meet the baby of our family?" I asked Alice instead.

"Uh, sure. I'm right behind you."

We had entered a dim-lit room, the only sound I heard was the sound of chewing. It took my eyes a second to adjust after leaving the brightly lit dining room, but then I saw her. Oh my god, she's visibly bigger than yesterday! She might be as big as Amy now! "Hey sis, I'd like to introduce you to someone."

Alissa raised her head.

"This is Alice, my girlfriend. Alice, this is Alissa, soon to be the bustiest of the family."

"The bustiest in the world is more likely." Alice added. "It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too!" Alissa replied, after swallowing the content of her mouth."

"So... are you gonna join us in the dining room? It feels weird without you."

Alissa shook her head.

"Hey, I know you feel bad about not having a dress, but god knows when we're gonna see each other again. Besides, it's my birthday party today. Please do it for me." I pleaded.

"But it's so embarrassing! I'm gonna stand out like a sore thumb!"

"That's my job. If I can deal with always being the tiniest around, then you can handle one night as the worst dressed, right?" I leaned forward, switching into a conspiratorial whisper. "There's more food out there anyway."

Alissa frowned, but nodded after a moment of consideration. "Go ahead. I'll be there in a moment."

"Thanks Alissa. It really means a lot."

The feast that ensued afterwards, went on for hours and by its end, even my previously loose dress felt tight around my middle. It took a lot of my willpower to keep eating past the point of fullness, but the gusto with which Alissa destroyed everything within her reach made me go on. I'll be damned if I'm not at least a B cup after today!

"Fuck's sake! I don't think I've ever eaten so much cake!" Alice sighed next to me, her dress looking like it could burst at seams at any moment.

Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Annette sneaking away with Carol. Carol met my eye and gave me a wink, before disappearing. All in all, this was an amazing night.

The next day came in a flash and it was time to say goodbye to my family. I was in a good mood, beaming even, despite being sad to see them go. During the night I experienced another growth spurt and now I was a proud owner of a pair of Bs. I turned around the corner, reaching the parking spot next to the hotel and was greeted by a very familiar image. My sisters bickering.

"You sat in the front on the way here!" Annette complained.

"Of course I did! I'm the biggest! There's not enough room in the back!" Amy argued.

"My ass is bigger than yours!" Annette countered and I rolled my eyes. I had seen this exact argument a million times before and I didn't need to hear another reprise.

"Girls, stop arguing, or I am gonna be sitting in the front and you can both sit in the back!" Mom intervened.

"But mooom!" Annette whined.

"Enough!" Mom concluded the discussion. Then she looked around. "Where is Alissa? We're supposed to be going."

"She had some trouble fitting in her clothes. I even had to lend her one of my shirts. She should be here soon." Amy said, shrugging.

"I think your shirt shrunk in the wash or something." Alissa said, walking out of the hotel, wearing a shirt that was clearly too small for her.

"Girls, I think we have a new front seater." I chuckled, watching as my elder sisters watched Alissa in disbelief.

Mom pulled me into a hug so hard that if her breasts weren't so soft, she would certainly crush me. Since they were so soft, I was only suffocating. "Take care of yourself! And hold on to Alice. She seems like a really sweet girl!"

She let me go and I could breathe again. "I will." I croaked, the lack of oxygen taking its toll. "Safe travels. If you can actually fit in that car." I said pointing. Dad's car wasn't small, but Amy with Annette managed to fill out the entire back seat just between the two of them. I couldn't imagine how mom was supposed to fit there with them.

"We'll manage. Girls will have to give me a little space."

"Dad, we need a bigger car!" Annette cried out and for once, it wasn't just her being selfish. "Mom, Amy is pushing me with her tits!" Classic Annette.

"I can't really put them anywhere else!" Amy growled.

Mom rolled her eyes. "They really are like small children, aren't they?" She sighed and turned towards the car. "Let me go to the middle. I'm not going to listen to your bickering the entire trip back home." She demanded. "I'm the smallest one anyway." She breathed out. It was quite insane. As big as mom was, she did look kinda small when compared to my sisters. It was especially noticeable when she disappeared entirely behind Amy's profile. But she was wrong in one thing. I was the smallest. At that moment I made a promise to myself. This time next year her words are going to be the truth!

12