Family Business Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, fuck yes. Oh fuck please, please, oh shit that feels good." Someone said as I drowned in arousal. I could feel my orgasm starting to build, each time he drove into me it came closer.

"Please, just like that! Don't stop, don't stop, donnnnn'tt ssstttoooooooop!" I howled as I came. My pussy clenched around his cock, squeezing him like a lover. I tossed my head back and forth, my carefully styled hair whipping around heedlessly.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh" I wailed and then felt him start to cum. His cock twitched inside me then his iron grip on my thighs pulled me tight against him as he exploded inside me.

"Nnnnnnggggggg" he grunted and I gasped as his thick hot cum painted the inside of my pussy. I flexed my cunt muscles, desperately milking every drop that I could out of him until he slowly slid out of me. I gave a quiet whimper when the head of his prick slid past my pussy lips and he leaned forward, his hands resting on the side of the bench by my head. He looked at me, eyes slightly glazed with exertion, then wrapped his arm around my neck and lifted me up in what I could only describe as an affectionate embrace.

"I hate you." I gasped out of habit, but I didn't mean it, not anymore.

He gently kissed my ear "I don't care." He replied softly.

We remained like that for a few moments, his arms wrapped around me and my face nestled in his chest drinking in his scent. I no longer felt trapped, instead it felt safe and I nuzzled through his patch of chest hair like a kitten snuggling up to their owner.

I felt him relax his grip and he stepped back, leaving me sitting on the edge of the bench. He moved around to cut the straps off of my arms and I winced in pain as the muscles which had up to now been ignored flared to life. He helped me down from the bench and I tottered on unsteady legs.

"Say hi to your mother, she has been watching just like you watched us before." He said as he gestured to the camera in the corner of the room and I sheepishly waved while I adjusted my corset.

"She is in the master bedroom, go untie her and she could probably use a break from the vibrator harness." He continued, and playfully slapped my ass as I headed to the door. I had just left the room when the coughing started again. Deep, racking, painful coughs that made me flinch to hear them. I slowly closed the door, blocking out the sound.

Four Months Later

I stood behind mom, my hand gently rubbing her shoulder as she fought to control her tears. She was in the generic hospital chair next to the bed, both arms out grasping Dan's hand, careful to avoid the IV there.

"For fuck's sake woman, everybody dies. I will just have the luxury of knowing what I will be dying from." He said, his voice no longer strong and commanding but mom flinched just the same.

"Don't say that, don't say that. The doctors here are the best and, and..." she snapped back as her knuckles whitened on his hand.

"That is why they know it is Stage 4 lung cancer and I have about two to four months left. Now, go get something to eat before you die yourself." He said with a chuckle that turned into another bout of coughing.

Mom jumped up to hand him his water and he took a few weak sips through the straw before he waved her away. "Get her out of here before she needs a bed too." He said to me and I took mom by the shoulders, guiding her to the door.

"Go get something to eat, I will stay with him." I said softly and she nodded in reply, moving robotically down the hall.

I turned back and looked down at the man in the bed. He was still Dan, but it looked like half of him was missing. Gone was the commanding, powerful presence and in its place was a husk that had his face.

"Now that she's gone, we have a few things to discuss." He said, trying to push himself up on the bed. I helped pull him up until he was semi sitting then stepped back and crossed my arms.

"Damn right we do." I replied. "First, was this your idea all along? Was this your plan?"

"And just what do you think I planned Ashley?"

"Me and mom, maneuvering us into this 'relationship' to get us back together." I demanded. "Did you know you were dying and that she would need someone. You set me her and I up to avoid her finding another one of you?"

He laughed, then started coughing again. "You give me too much credit girl. Do you really think that I tricked you into a 69 with her as part of a plan to patch your relationship? That is some heavy Freudian shit there isn't it?" He smiled up at me with that cocky, confident look that made me want to slap him.

"Then why?" I demanded.

"Why do you think?"

I paused, then snorted a laugh to myself. "Why else would an arrogant, alpha male type asshole maneuver a mother and her daughter into an incestuous relationship that would get him a birthday threesome. Because you could."

He nodded. "Pretty lousy of me, I know. But what came of it, this thing you now have with Barbara, that was totally you two. I am glad that she will have someone when I am gone." He said weakly, his eyes starting to close.

I heard the sound of heels clicking in the hallway and his eyes snapped open again. "Just in time." He said as he pulled his arms out from under the blanket.

Claire walked into the room and smiled at me. We had become pretty good friends over the past few months but I was still stunned every time I saw her. She was wearing a tailored business jacket over a scarlet red blouse that was unbuttoned one button too many and showed the black lacy edges of her bra. Her pencil skirt hugged her legs and was hemmed just an inch above respectable but went perfectly with the gleaming stiletto pumps that I had heard approaching. She gave a small shake of her head to push her midnight black hair, it was longer than I remembered.

"If I could have your attention for a moment, I have a proposal for you." Dan grunted and I snapped out of my daydream, both frustrated and embarrassed.

Dan spoke, and for a moment the familiar timber was back in his voice. "This is a deal that I have set up to distribute a portion of the controlling interest you have in the company amongst the rest of the board members. You will still hold 35%, enough to overturn any proposal with the co-operation of just one other member, but they will have enough to overturn you if they all agree."

I looked at him confused "What do you mean controlling interest? That is yours, isn't it?"

He smiled and shook his head. "After your mom's little 'Legally Blonde' display, I needed to keep her from having any other involvement in the company. The board was quite clear that either she was out, or they were. I arranged for her to sign over her shares, but not to me, they wouldn't tolerate that either. Instead, they were signed over to you."

I looked at him incredulously. "This entire time, you have been lying?"

He nodded "I had to, why do you think I took you in to work all of those times. You saw what it takes to run a company and I am sorry girl but you don't have it."

I had to agree there, just the thought of everyone's livelihood hanging on my decisions twisted my stomach. "So now what, you are going to try to force me out just like you did to mom?" I snapped, the familiar anger bubbling up again.

"Not force dear, buy." Claire said in a calm voice as she handed me the folder she had in her hand. I flicked it open and my eyes bugged out, I didn't know there were that many zeroes in the world. I looked up at her, then over at Dan and they both nodded.

"That is what you will get if you agree to the sale of your controlling interest." Dan said with wave of his hand.

Shit I thought. "I could get my PHD. I could fund my own digs." I muttered to myself, I looked up as I felt Claire's hand on my arm.

"You could do whatever you wanted, be whomever you want. That is freedom, dear."

"And this is all legal, no tricks?" I asked and she nodded again.

"You won't get it as a lump sum, if you want that it will be significantly less. That is over 8 years of payments but yes."

"Where do I sign?" I asked, looking around for a pen.

Clair produced one, but held it just out of my reach. "Do you want to go over this with a lawyer?" She asked.

I looked at Dan, who shrugged, then back at Claire. Her green eyes were intense and her mouth was set in serious line. "I can't trust him, but I do trust you. Is this what it says?"

"Yes, there is some legalese but yes." She replied, then I took the pen and signed on the dotted line then handed the folder back to her just as mom came back into the room carrying a tray with a salad, apple and a bottle of water.

"Claire" she said in a cool tone. She had never liked Dan's assistant, but what woman does like their man's incredibly hot secretary.

Claire nodded politely, with a sad smile to Dan, then turned to leave. "I will walk out with you." I said as I gave mom a hug. "I will be back in the morning, get some rest."

We paused in the hallway and I looked over at the nurse's station. It had been barely staffed when I arrived but now there was a small mob of men and women in scrubs and lab coats all trying to not stare at Claire. She ignored them, turning to me with that mischievous smile.

"PHD? Well, I have never fucked a doctor before." She said in a smoky voice.

I waved to the crowd across the hall, chuckling as they all looked in a different direction. "Take your pick?"

She took my hand, her thumb gently sliding across my knuckles. Her eyes took on that predatory gleam I had seen before as she gave me the smoky smile that always made my knees weak. "I already have." She said in a voice so husky it could pull a dogsled.

I blushed, and she laughed that full bodied laugh of supreme confidence. Then she spun on her heels and headed down the hall, her hips tossing like a ship in a storm.

A few minutes later I was sitting in my car, my mind still whirling at the options before me. Where should I apply for my Masters? I can take that trip to Egypt I dreamt about in college. What should my PHD thesis be on, I was always fascinated with the merger of the Upper and Lower kingdoms.

I paused, I had time and there was no need to rush into anything. Think, plan, then act, just like Dan taught me. Also, I had other responsibilities to consider. I rubbed my hand over my stomach, imagining that I could feel the tiny lump there.

"I don't know whose you are, but I promise that you won't end up like either of them." I whispered in the empty car.