Family Friendly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She peeked her head out from behind the curtain. "Just make something you like. He seems to like a lot of the same things as you." She smiled wickedly and her face disappeared back into the shower.

"Alright..." he gave up. He was sure to flush the toilet before he stepped out the door. A second later he heard the desired yelp when all the cold water was momentarily used up and smiled to himself.

He went back to his bedroom and quickly threw on a pair of jeans and a gray t-shirt before head downstairs, considering the meal. He opted for something simple, given the amount of time he'd apparently already wasted in the shower. This was apparently not the ideal time for his wife and her best friend to take a long weekend out of town. It was hard to concentrate with the way cum was building in his balls, but he managed to cook a simple chicken dinner and in doing so quiet some of the worries in his head. Just as he shut off the heat, having finished it, the doorbell rang.

Must be him, he thought. Nessa would never bother with a doorbell. He opened the door to find a young man whose lips immediately curled into a charming smile. "Hey," the man said, extending a hand, "I'm Will. You must be Mei Lin's dad."

"I must be, indeed," replied Joel, shaking his hand briefly before continuing, "Come on, in, Will, she's just upstairs." As Will walked in, Joel took the time to look him over. That was a dad's job, right? He was young, obviously, looking every bit the college boy. He was around Joel's height, probably less than an inch shorter, but a little bit thinner. His plain black t-shirt was tight on his chest, showing off a nicely muscled chest that Joel couldn't help comparing to his own. His arms were similarly toned, and his jeans were tight enough to let Joel know that this was not the type of kid who skipped leg day. Maybe he was right about Mei Lin going after boys like himself, although Will's hair was more than a shade darker, an almost black.

As Will turned to face him, he hoped that he wasn't being obvious in his inspection. "Nice place," said the kid. "I can see why she likes to stay here instead of some college dorm."

"Oh, thanks," Joel said, finding himself strangely at a loss for words. "Well, I'll get Mei Mei." He found himself almost stumbling over the words. He took a couple steps up the stairs, then turned his head back to Will, suddenly remember, "Oh, yeah, just make yourself at home. Help yourself to anything in the liquor cabinet, too."

He found Mei Lin coming out of her room, now dressed in a tight top and some rather short shorts. For some reason this didn't really compute and he just stood there for a second, looking at her. "Uh, your Will is here. I mean, your boyfriend, Will. He's downstairs."

She shook her head slightly and smiled, "Thanks, daddy," she intoned sarcastically and moved past him to the stairs. This built up cum is starting to back up into my brain, he thought, pausing a second before following her down. He found Will pouring himself a bottle glass of whiskey. Mei Lin was already at his side.

"Hey," he said, and they both turned to face him. "Don't drink that stuff."

Now it was Will who seemed a little unsure of himself, which for some reason he couldn't quite place pleased Joel. He lingered a little too long, he thought, before continuing, "That's just the stuff we give to the guests we don't like." He came over to the cabinet and reached way into the back, his practiced hand quickly finding what he was looking for. He pulled out a bottle of single malt. "Here," he said. "Since I like you." He handed it to the boy.

Mei Lin's face had the strangest smile on it. "Or at least she does," he added quickly. "I haven't made any decisions yet." He moved towards the kitchen. "But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, I'll just be a minute and then dinner, ok?"

"Ok, daddy," said Mei Lin as the two headed over to the couch.

"Thanks," Will said, his eyes meeting Joel's. "Don't usually get stuff like this on a college budget."

Something about his warm smile..."Oh, sure. Just leave me some, alright?" He slid into the kitchen and set the table, trying not to overhear the hushed voices in the other room. This was the boy, huh? Well, he seemed nice enough, Joel supposed, although what could you tell from this type of interaction. Anyway, he'd have to deal with boyfriends at some point.

When he finished his preparations, he stood in the kitchen doorway and called to them, "Dinner's ready." They both turned, seeming to be in mid-smile before getting up and following him into the kitchen. He sat on one end of the table, with Will on the opposite end and Mei Lin to Will's right, between them.

"Wow," said Will as he sat, "Looks good enough to eat." Mei Lin seemed amused at the dad-joke. Another notch for his oedipal theory, thought Joel.

"Thanks," said Joel. "I just sort of threw it together. I hope it's edible."

"Daddy's being modest," Mei Lin said. "He's really very good. But he has lots of time to practice, I guess."

"Well, it smells delicious," said Will. "A lot better than cafeteria food."

They all dug in, with Will finally breaking the silence a few moments later. "What do you mean about practice?" he asked Mei Lin.

"I mean, daddy just has a lot of free time to do what he wants," she said, "since he doesn't work." She glanced down the table at him.

Joel sighed at Will's confused look. "I work from home, she means," he said. "Although probably not as much as I could."

"Oh, what do you do, exactly?" said Will.

"Well, mostly it's programming," he said. This answer was usually boring enough to end that line of questioning, Joel had found. Not that he minded, but there was a reason why he opted for life over work most of the time.

"Daddy's really smart and he invented some kind of super program and now he just makes money off of that so he just lays around the house getting fatter," Mei Lin continued her teasing.

"Sounds nice," said Will, "looking for interns?"

"Ha, yeah, what are your qualifications?" said Joel.

"Uh...what are my qualifications, again?" Will turned to Mei Lin, who in turn turned to Joel.

"Well, he's cute as fuck," she said. "Don't you think?" she paused just long enough for it to approach awkwardness, then added, "And I guess some other stuff, too."

"Oh, yeah, can he cut the grass?" Joel responded.

"Yes, sir," said Will, "I've got a mind that's weak and a back that's strong."

"Very nice," said Joel, appreciating the reference. "Leave me your resume and we'll see if we have anything for you."

"Anybody want some wine?" Mei Lin changed the subject.

Will's eyes met Joel's again, "Ah, no, I've gotta drive Nessa later," he fumbled the words.

"More for me," said Mei Lin. "And you want some more whiskey, Will?" she got up.

"Oh, sure, thanks," he said, his eyes finally moving away from Joel's. "You're not going to have anything?"

"Eh, sure, one couldn't hurt," he said, and they waited until Mei Lin had distributed the drinks before saying anything else. The silence sat in Joel's mouth uncomfortably.

"So, uh, Will...what's your major?" he finally managed.

"You sound like my dad," Will chuckled.

"Ah-hah," one of those types, Joel said.

"We're not all turbonerds," Mei Lin interjected. "Will's just figuring out what he wants to do. Nothing wrong with that."

"Oh, yeah, of course," Joel said, suddenly unhappy with how he must have sounded. Was he trying to play the stern father figure? It didn't really fit him, he thought. If not that...he sipped his drink. "That's what college is for, anyway, right."

"Yeah," agreed Will, "experimentation, as they say."

"Uh-huh," Joel responded the only way he could. Experimentation, indeed. They finished their meal in silence and then finally a blessed interruption came in the form of Nessa.

She entered the house in her usual manner, no knock or doorbell, just an out of place greeting. "Daddy! You ready to party?" The wind seemed to be knocked out of her sails as she entered the kitchen to find them all.

"Nessa," Mei Lin said, something in her voice making Joel uncomfortable. "We were just having dinner. Daddy was just meeting my boyfriend, Will."

"Uh huh," said Nessa slowly, dragging out the two syllables for what seemed far too long.

Joel interrupted the awkward silence, "So you know Will, I guess."

"Oh, yeah," Nessa replied, still looking at Mei Lin, "I know her boyfriend. Will." She said it like that, a strange out-of-place pause before his name.

The tension was palpable. Jealousy? Anyway, he couldn't stand it. He got to his feet. "Anyway, we were just finishing up. I'll take you to that party if Mei Mei will handle the dishes." He turned to his daughter to check.

"Oh, sure," she smiled, the tension seeming to have passed. Had he imagined it? Maybe he would need more drinks, he decided, but first he'd get her to that party.

***

Nessa was unusually quiet as Joel drove her towards campus. It was close enough to home that she and Mei Lin generally just walked, but this party was off campus, a bit further away, at some doubtlessly overcrowded house. She didn't really say anything until Joel had started noticing young people in casual clothes, a lot of bro-looking dudes in sleeveless shirts, girls who seemed to have picked out matching flip flops for their short shorts, and all manner of kids brownbagging 40's. Even then, Nessa just navigated, looking at her phone.

"If you need a ride back tonight, just call, ok?" he said.

"Uh-huh," she replied, but instead of looking at him, turned towards the window. "You can just drop me off here. I see some friends over there." She indicated with a nod of her head a group of college kids, looking to be two girls and a guy, though they were far enough off that Joel wouldn't have put money on it.

"Or, you know, tomorrow morning or whatever," he added, less annoyed with Nessa than he was curious as to her uncharacteristic quiet.

She turned to him with a blank look on her face, as if she was still processing what he had said. Then, "Oh, yeah, or maybe tonight. I don't know, we'll see."

"Yeah, ok, just call..." He said. What was going on?

Knock knock knock.

He had been so busy trying to get something out of Nessa that he hadn't noticed one of the girls in her group of friends approaching the car. She was now knocking on the window glass.

She was gorgeous, her big brown eyes looking in with interest. Her hair was died a strange bright blue, and her white halter top did little to hide her ample breasts. Her jean shorts did the same for her legs.

"Hey," her voice came through the glass muted. Nessa quickly rolled down the window.

"When did you get this nice ride?" asked the girl.

Nessa just smiled. "Been sitting in my garage a while, thought I'd let my driver give it a spin." Joel did his best to look like he wasn't looking.

"Driver, huh?" the girl leaned in the window, resting her arms halfway inside the car. "Not bad," she added, her eyes burning holes into him until he opted to give her more attention.

"Hi," he managed. Great, just like being back in college again. Beautiful girls everywhere and here he was stammering like an idiot.

"Hi," she said, her lips curling up into a warm smile. "Is your driver going to party with us?"

Before he could say anything, Nessa took over. "This is Mei Lin's dad," she said. "And I'm sure little Mei Mei already misses him. It was almost a relief that he was once again a target of her snark. Better than the silence, anyway.

"Too bad, Mr. Mei Lin's dad. It's gonna be a hot one." The girl bit her lower lip seductively.

Nessa pushed the door open, sending the girl steppng back awkwardly. "Yeah, now that I'm here," she said. After she had stepped out onto the sidewalk, Nessa turned back to Joel. "Thanks for the ride. Don't wait up." Joel's face reacted automatically with a kind of half smile. Without turning, Nessa waved goodbye, adding, "Say goodbye, Phoebe."

"Goodbye, Phoebe," the girl added.

College girls, Joel thought as he drove home.

***

When he got home, he was unsurprised to find no one downstairs, but pleased to find the dishes had indeed been washed. He grabbed himself a beer from the fridge and flopped down on the couch. "Saturday night," he said to himself as he popped open the bottle, "hoo boy."

He scrounged up the remote and started idly channel surfing. Not much interesting. But then again most people probably had better things to do on a Saturday night than watch tv. He eventually settled on some movie that he guessed was already halfway over, but he didn't really feel like paying much attention, anyway.

"Ungh, ungh, ohh, ohh," came voices from upstairs. Fantastic. He recognized Mei Lin's moans as they grew in intensity. And...there it was, the sound of her coming while a hard cock slammed into her. Without thinking, he downed the beer in one gulp.

The noises subsided a bit and then a few minutes later picked up again as his daughter worked toward another orgasm. He got up and grabbed another beer, then on his way back to the couch, realized it would be insufficient, and grabbed that bottle of scotch that was still sitting out from before dinner. Maybe he should have gone to that party, he thought silently.

Eventually he was able to focus more on the movie. He'd clearly missed a lot of it, but it seemed to be something of a noir detective story. The hero was a sort of bumbling idiot named Eddie who kept falling into the arms of beautiful women. Everyone's getting laid tonight but me, he thought.

"What's on the tube?" came a voice from behind him.

He had been so focused on trying to piece out the plot that he hadn't noticed the noises upstairs had subsided, and so he was surprised when he turned and saw Will standing near the foot of the stairs, now barefoot and wearing only his jeans. He didn't seem shy about showing off his well-defined and mostly hairless chest as he looked inquisitively at the tv.

"Uh, some kind of noir thing, I guess," Joel responded.

Will flopped down casually on the couch next to him, his eyes on the tv. "Oh, yeah, I know this one, it's one of those Eddie Cain movies. Has any of the weird sci-fi stuff started yet?"

"Sci-fi stuff?" Joel asked.

"Oh, yeah, they always start kind of normal detective stories but then they get weird near the end. They're kind of cool for how dumb they are. You don't know these movies?"

"Can't say I do," Joel replied. He could feel the heat coming off of Will's body. A thin layer of sweat coated the young man's upper body. "Thirsty?" He offered Will the bottle of scotch.

"Thanks," Will said, taking the bottle in hand. He put it to his lips and drank a healthy swig without taking his eyes off the tv. He handed the bottle back, turning to look at Joel. "Good stuff. Mei Lin doesn't really appreciate stuff like this, you know?"

"Yeah, she's more of a red wine kind of girl," Joel said. This kid seemed preternaturally comfortable considering he had just been loudly fucking Joel's daughter upstairs. "Your dad teach you to drink whiskey?" he asked, adding, "Or you just a natural?"

"Heh," chuckled Will. "We don't all have cool dads."

"So a natural, then." Joel couldn't help looking the kid over again as he sat there watching the movie. "Not sure I'm that cool a dad, though."

"Nah, you're alright," Will replied. "Well, I think your daughter's going to have my ass if I don't get back up there soon."

"Yeah, she sounded pretty..." he stopped, not sure where to take the sentence.

Will looked back at him and smiled. "See you later, cool dad," he said, and got to his feet to go back upstairs.

***

The movie had nearly finished before the noise started again. Even the promised sci-fi horror nonsense wasn't loud enough to cover up Joel's daughter's moaning, and he thought he could even make out some grunting which he took to be Will's.

Will must have been fucking her from behind, Joel thought. She loved that position probably most of all, being on her hands and knees, ass exposed. If the kid knew what he was doing, he would already have his thumb up her asshole while he pounded away at her. That would have her pussy juices running down her legs.

What the fuck was he doing? Sitting here listening to his daughter take a cock. And it was making him hard. He grabbed the whiskey bottle and downed much of what remained, then decided it was time to give up on the night. He headed upstairs to his room to hopefully pass out.

Of course this meant walking directly past Mei Lin's room. Fantastic. As he climbed the stairs, Mei Lin's moaning grew more frantic, building to a fever pitch as she approached another orgasm. He tried to think of something else, but it was pretty hopeless at this point not to think of his daughter sexually. Perhaps this was Karma, he thought.

Finally he approached the door. It was, of course, open, just enough to see into, but not so much that one might have noticed it from inside, especially if one had been in a hurry to get to the bed on the way in the room. Don't look, he thought, don't look. Great, he looked.

The light was on in the room, affording him a clear view from the darkened hallway. From this angle, he could see his daughter's bed, pushed up against the wall. It was through that specific wall that Mei Lin had listened to Joel and Naomi fucking and probably in that bed that she had first thought of joining them. Poetic.

On the bed, he could make out two naked bodies. Fortunately, Mei Lin's was facing the wall as she was, as he had predicted, on all fours. Will was behind her, somewhere between squatting and standing as he thrust into Joel's baby girl. While Mei Lin was, from this angle, largely obscured, Joel had a very clear picture of Will.

He was well-muscled, but not bulky, just toned. Joel could see his back muscles moving as his hands ran over Mei Lin's body, up and down her, teasing her. His muscular ass flexed with each thrust. They increased speed, moving in tandem against each other as Joel watched. Will raised an arm to his forehead to wipe away sweat, and as he did so, he turned his neck just enough to where he might have been looking at the door.

Shit!

It could only have lasted for a second, but Joel felt his heart skip a beat. He ducked back away from the door instinctively, suddenly very aware of his own breathing. He moved as quickly as he could while not making any noise and reached his bedroom, then quickly shut the door, being sure to do it silently. He stood in the dark room for a few moments, his brain simultaneously running at top speed and not thinking at all. Finally, thinking no one had followed him out of his daughter's room, he quickly undressed and hopped into bed, pulling the sheets over himself.

He lay there for a bit with his eyes held tightly shut, just in case anyone were to come in. He could claim to have seen nothing, right? Surely he had just imagined it. What was he so worried about, anyway? It was his house, and they were fucking with the door open. He had just happened to glance inside.

He let his muscles relax as he rolled onto his back. Through the wall, Mei Lin's moaning was fully muffled. He guessed she had buried her face in the pillows, as she was wont to do during particularly powerful orgasms.

Fuck. He was still hard.

He had just watched some college boy slamming his cock into her tight little twat and it made him hard.

Fuck it, he thought.

He slid off his boxers and grabbed his cock. It was thick and hot in his hand. Will's moaning came through the wall. Joel closed his eyes and pictured the boy's cock stretching out his little girl's tight twat, his balls slapping against her with every powerful thrust of his slim hips, his muscular ass.

Joel's hand rapidly worked up and down his shaft, feeling his heightened pulse in his dick. A voice came through the wall, this time clearly masculine, and clearly saying "fuuuuuuck." It was definitely the sound of a big load being shot into a hot pussy. In his mind's eye, he saw Will's muscles tighten, his hips slam one last, hard time against Mei Lin's body, his heavy balls emptying in her.

123456...8