Family Love Pt. 02: Purgation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today, your body is mine, Jenna Kirk. Your love is mine, and you are mine," I whispered close to her ear.

She just moaned in response, rubbing her slender, smooth legs against mine. Licking her earlobe, I moved towards her lips. I paused, tried to penetrate her with my stiff rod. Doing that without assistance was a little tricky. Every time I missed, she groaned. Then on my fourth attempt I slowly entered her. She was so hot.

We looked at each other and kissed. I stroked my cock into her slowly. She lifted her legs and crossed them on my back, assisting me with each thrust. Our bodies were moving with a rhythm like both of us were trained for years on this same move. I broke the kiss, lowered myself a little, and bit hard on her right tit.

Finding my loosened grip, she quickly freed her hands, grabbed my hair, and pressed my face harder. She dug her other hand into my back. I lifted her in my hands and sat with my legs folded underneath me. She was now sitting on my cock, and it felt like I penetrated a little deeper into her.

She controlled the pace after that, and I supported her by grabbing both of her ass cheeks. I was enjoying every moment of it. Our faces touched, both of us breathing hard from our mouths, kissing in between. She hugged me tightly and I knew she was getting closer. I also tightly embraced her and started thrusting. I increased my pace, determined to cum with her, and she did the same.

"Tim... Tim," I heard her slowly as if chanting my name.

"Cum Jenna, cum for your lover," I cried.

"Oh yes," she moaned.

I was fucking her so frantically that I didn't notice she had an orgasm. She went a little limp in my arms, and I felt a little worried, but I was already on edge. I couldn't control myself till I blasted inside her pussy.

My legs were numb, but I ignored it and quickly pulled Mom in front of me. She was smiling with her eyes closed.

"I was a little worried there," I said.

"Oh, that so? I was enjoying the after-effects."

"Was I any good?"

"Hmm, let's see. I don't think you need any training from me. You are natural at this," she winked.

"But I still need practice, you know."

"That you will get plenty," she said, kissing me.

After that, I stretched my legs, we talked a little about our experience, and then she drifted off to sleep with her head on my shoulder and arm draped around my chest.

A goofy smile was plastered on my face the following day. But I felt like me again. The previous days felt like I was drifting aimlessly into this sea of emotions. I realized how much Katie loved me.

Earlier in the day, before finally doing it with Mom, Katie and I talked for hours going through every scenario and repercussions of this decision. But somehow she convinced me. Only after doing it did I realize how much I wanted it. I mean, Mom was the epitome of my fantasies, and after fulfilling it I craved for more.

Tim's home

"You are early today," Eric said, sipping some hot beverage on the couch. He was the first one to notice Katie entering the house. Her identification was saved on their lock, so she didn't need to budge them.

As soon as he said that, Jenna almost ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, Katie. I don't know what to say," she said. Katie noticed her eyes glinting with moisture.

"Everything," she winked at her.

She smiled at that and hugged Katie again.

"You know from the moment I met you, I always felt that you were already part of our family."

"I, too, felt like I have known you guys for ages."

She finally let go but was holdings her hands. She came closer and pecked Katie on the lips; just the lightest of kisses. Her heart started to race again.

"Sorry, but I couldn't hold it in."

"I am not complaining," Katie tried to say with a straight face.

"Tim is in his room."

She got to his room. He had just finished his bath as was standing in front of the mirror, his torso draped in a towel. She went behind him, and he saw her reflection in the mirror.

"Surprise-"

She was about to say, but he cut her gesture short, pulled her closer, and started kissing. It was intense, nearly as hot as their first kiss.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that," she said, breaking their kiss.

"Yeah, me too. I saw you, and that's the first thing that came to my mind."

"So, how was your first time?"

"First, tell me, are we okay?"

"Of course we are. I mean, I am feeling a little jealous of your mom, but I am younger than her," she shrugged.

He laughed. "Date night?" he asked, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. She loved that.

"Sure. Pick me up from the garage in the evening."

"I love you."

"Ditto."

She saw him off and went to the garage. Eric was bent over, looking for something.

"Now that's some sight to start the day."

"Oh yeah, come help me find this little screw, it's an important piece."

"Forget it. I am not bending over for some little screw."

Eric turned to look at her and stared with a face saying he was not in the mood.

"Okay, jeez, don't get so serious about it," she said and went searching. He pointed towards a small corner, which you couldn't access without crouching.

"Hmm, you were not wrong. This is some sight, might be even better," he commented.

"Now it's okay to joke around?" she turned and saw him flashing a shiny piece of metal.

"You were screwing with me," she said.

"Was totally worth it," he said, laughing.

She punched him lightly on the biceps. It was firm.

"Okay, enough fooling around, let's do some work."

"Look who's talking," she looked at him with raised eyebrows.

They busied themselves in some serious work, and soon the sun got overhead, sweltering the garage.

"Want a beer?" Eric asked.

"Totally," she said, removing sweat from her forehead.

He went inside to fetch beer. He came back changed into a new T-shirt and jeans.

"How about we grab lunch outside?"

"But I look like I live in a coal mine," she gestured toward her sweaty, greasy body.

"As much as I love this look, I can't say you should go like this. Take a bath if you need. I think we are pretty much done for the day."

"Yay! I am getting a half-day!" she cheered and went inside.

She quickly took a bath and made herself presentable. Then they hit the road.

"Lunch outside, so sudden. I liked your spontaneous act, Mr. Eric."

"Thank you, miss," he pulled into a restaurant parking.

After having lunch they came back to the house, and Katie felt very relaxed. "Maybe that's why Eric took me to lunch," she pondered looking at Eric.

She went to Jim's room to kill some time. She had a date scheduled. He was watching a movie and she joined him.

"I have seen it so many times, but I still find it funny," she said, stretching herself after the movie on his bed.

"A good joke never gets old," he said, scratching his shoulder.

"So if I had not been here right now, you wouldn't be wearing any clothes, right?" she asked, eyeing him up and down.

"Oh yeah, most probably. I don't like wearing them if it's not necessary," he said rather embarrassingly.

"It always amuses me. How would it feel, you know, to roam around naked?"

"You can try it. Maybe you will like it," he said sheepishly.

Katie got the feeling like he was trying hard not to offend her or something. "Should I try now?"

"Like right now?"

"Yeah, but you have to close your eyes."

She saw him visibly gulping. She was making him nervous and was enjoying it.

"Okay, I will," he said, shutting his eyes.

"Not like this, you have to put on a blindfold. What if you suddenly open your eyes?" she said, hugging herself and sounding vulnerable.

"Okay," he quickly stood and fetched a blindfold. "You want the honors?" he asked.

She put the blindfold on his eyes, making sure it covered his eyes properly.

"Turn around. I still feel self conscious."

"All right, lock the door," he said, turning around.

She locked the door. Jim was sitting on the bed, facing away from her. She started to unbutton her top. Although nobody was there and Jim had his eyes covered, she was still conscious of his presence. Being naked in someone's presence was a different ball game. It felt thrilling to her.

"I have my top off. Now my jeans. Now I am taking my underwear off." She didn't know why she was commentating as she bared herself.

"Wow, you look gorgeous," he said.

She panicked and quickly tried to cover herself with her hand.

"H-how can you see?"

"I can't, but I know," he chuckled a little.

"Damn, he got me good," she thought. "You scared the shit out of me. Don't do that... and thanks," she tried to rebuke him.

"So, how does it feel?"

She looked at herself. She stretched her arms and legs and walked around in the room. "It feels good."

"Told you so."

"Ooh, your bed feels cold," she said, recoiling a little when her bare ass touched the bed sheet.

"Yeah, you will get used to it."

She lay back on the bed. There was a little distance between her and Jim.

"Tim told you anything about his night?"

"You mean with Mom?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, why would he? I was the one who filmed them."

"Really?"

"Uh, maybe I shouldn't have told you that," he said, scratching his head.

"Wow, you made a video? Shit, can I see it?" she asked. She got a little worked up.

"I don't know. I have to ask Tim. He is the one who normally films us. Uh... maybe I shouldn't have told you that either."

Her ears shot up at that. "You guys have made videos of each other?"

"Sometimes, when we play around, you know," he shrugged.

"Okay, I want the last night one, and you won't tell Tim about that."

"But, he is the one who keeps these things. Taking it without asking, I don't know," he hesitated.

"How about this, you give me that video, and I will flash you my boobs. Fair deal, huh?"

"Okay."

Wow, that was fast. She didn't think he would agree that easily. "Shit, I have to flash him now to get this video," she thought.

"Tell me where it is?"

He guided her to it, and she took out the card. "Okay, when I say now, you will remove your blindfold," she said, putting on her clothes. "Now." As he removed his blindfold she pulled her top down over her boobs.

"Come on, that was not fair. It was like a microsecond," he complained.

"A flash is only that long, sweetie. Later," she kissed his cheek and got out of the room before he had any chance of any further complaining.

This was a slight turn of events. She didn't expect the video thing. It was almost evening and Tim would be home anytime. She chatted a little with Jenna as she waited for him. Tim came, got ready, and they were on their way in 15 minutes.

Tim

"Had fun today?" I asked Katie on the way back home after our date.

"Yes, actually. The movie was good, pizza was better, and you were the best."

"I still can't believe we did that," I said to her, grinning.

The movie didn't make much sense to me as I was distracted elsewhere. And the elsewhere was my girlfriend's hot pussy. The complex was relatively empty, and we got lucky with nice corner seats. But still, I didn't believe that Katie would let me do anything serious.

She wore a buttoned top and jean shorts, which were her usual attire since she started working at my home. I thought I was being bold by going for her shorts and trying to slip my hand underneath them, but I was in for a surprise. I slowly lowered my hand from the side and directly contacted her pussy. She had already unbuttoned her shorts, and the shorts were the only thing present there.

"Yeah, you just made me hornier. Hey, want to go to my home today and watch some porn?" she asked.

"Am I dreaming?" I thought.

"Not that I need it, but I am game if you are." I tried to sound casual, but I think she noticed my drooling mouth.

"Let's go from the front gate for a change."

We arrived, and she directly led me to her bedroom.

"What about your parents?"

"Don't worry, I already texted them. They will not disturb us," she winked.

"They are cool," I said, impressed.

"Yeah, because I told them I have to submit a paper tomorrow," she winked.

"Well, fine with me," I shrugged, not wanting to go into details right now. I was just excited about what kind of porn Katie had. I was not familiar with this side of her much.

We quickly got undressed and lay down on the bed with her laptop between us. She turned off the lights, inserted the memory card, and pressed play.

I think saying that my jaw dropped to the bed would be an understatement. On the screen, there I was standing behind my Mom. She was on all fours, nicely presenting her ass to the screen. I looked at Katie.

"How did you get that?"

"Oh my god, your mom is so hot. Look at that toned ass! Shit, she looks like a professional porn star," Katie said, her face glued to the screen.

I couldn't believe I was watching this with her.

"Hey," I shook her.

"What? You said something?" she asked.

I only made a face, and she understood.

"Okay, I got this from Jim as soon as I heard there is a video. I was going crazy to see it. And I am a little mad at you for not telling me about this."

"I wanted to, but I thought maybe you would not like the idea," I said sheepishly.

"Seriously? Tim, I arranged this whole scenario and you thought a video would upset me?" she asked a little sarcastically.

"So you are fine with it?"

"I am fine and very, very horny. Please don't ruin it. Let me admire your mom's ass."

I was still in disbelief. "I am one lucky dog," I thought.

"Yeah, she really works hard for it," I said, returning my attention to Mom's ass.

On the screen, I bent behind my mom and touched my mom's pussy lips with my tongue.

"Shit," Katie hissed, pushing her fingers into her pussy.

Seeing my mom with me was turning her on. God, could this get any better? I was already hard at that moment and stroked my cock a couple of times.

"Come on behind me, do exactly what you are doing onscreen to your Mom," she said, breathing hard. Her hard nipples were visible in the screen light.

I quickly got behind her and started doing the same.

She was on all fours and put the laptop in front of her. She was so wet and inviting. I barely resisted the urge to put my cock there.

I lifted my face to get some air after licking her repeatedly. Katie grunted in protest. I saw myself lining my cock behind my mom. Dad was also in the frame, but only his back was visible. I wondered what Katie would think of him. And then, I entered Mom from behind. I had an expression of bliss on my face. It was weird watching myself making those expressions.

"Fuck, I can't take it anymore," she closed the laptop and turned towards me. "I can't take it anymore, Tim. Please make love to me. I was waiting for this so much. I want to feel you inside me. Do you want me?" she asked me, coming closer.

I held her face in my hands.

"I have wanted you for so long. I can't wait, too. Lay back and enjoy," I said to her, pushing lightly. I climbed between her legs and touched the tip of my cock to her moist pussy lips.

"Fuck, Tim, no teasing today, please," she pleaded.

Going with her wish, I pushed my cock into her. After doing it with my mom I was sure I would not be nervous, but my heart was still pounding when I finally entered Katie. She was so tight. I barely managed half of my cock in one push. I saw her clench the sheets.

"This is so much better than I had imagined," she said, looking at me and biting her lips.

"Yes, it is the same for me. Damn, you are so tight."

I backed up and then pushed again.

"Go, slow baby, I need time to adjust for you. Kiss me."

I lowered myself onto her and started kissing her neck. I slowly moved towards her lips, kissing all the way. She lifted her legs, and on cue I began slowly pumping into her. Our kisses were becoming sloppy now as both of us were now focused on enjoying the union of our privates. Her tits were rising and lowering with every breath she took and glistening with sweat. Her pink nipples were pointed.

I still couldn't penetrate her fully, and I was a little worried about hurting her. Although she was wet, it wasn't enough. Then I remembered she kept lube in her drawer.

"Where are you going? Oh, nice idea," she said as I poured the lube onto my cock.

I pushed again, and this time it was way easier. It felt like in every stroke, her pussy was squeezing my cock.

"You can go a little faster now."

"I don't think I will last much longer. You are so soft," I said, grunting with each thrust.

"I am close too."

I pinched her nipples. I knew she got aroused by that and started to fuck her faster.

"I am close. Should I pull out? I don't want to," I said, hoping she would be on birth control.

"No, it's fine. I am also close, cum in me," she said, clenching her breasts.

Just what I wanted to hear, I quickened my pace to get my semen out. My ejaculation began, and for a moment, everything went blurry. I didn't stop jerking. It felt too good to pull out.

"Wow, it seems like my decision wasn't wrong. You, sir, just rocked my world," Katie said, looking content.

"Yeah, wish I could say the same for you," I said with a plain face.

She looked at me, the color drained from her face until she realized I was kidding. "Jerk," she said, hitting my arm and laughing.

"Sorry for being selfish. I was too engrossed in getting myself off that I didn't pay much attention to you."

"Having your cock in was enough attention for me. The night is long and you will have your chances," she winked. "Want to finish the rest of the movie?"

"Sure."

In the span of the whole video, we had sex two more times. And those times I paid more attention to her.

"The video turns you on, huh?" I asked.

"Yes, I don't know why but as soon as I heard about it I felt excited. Is it right to feel that way?" she asked, lifting her face from my shoulder and searching my face with her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Of course it is. So Jim just told you about this on his own?"

"No, it slipped from his mouth," she giggled and told me about the whole incident.

"He is one poor guy," I said sympathizing with my brother.

"What? He just got something from a nothing deal, and you sound like he was the victim."

"Think about it, being in the presence of a girl you know is naked but you can't see. And when she offers to flash you, you barely get a peek. I mean, that wasn't fair on him, don't you think?" I made my point.

"Fine, next time, I will parade myself naked in front of him. Will that make you happy?" she asked, rolling her eyes.

"I don't know about myself, but that will surely make his day," I said, pointing to her tits and laughing.

"Well, I have an idea. Since you are such a fine photographer, take some photos of mine."

I took out my phone and clicked some pictures in different poses.

"What do you think of this one?" she asked, showing me one of the pics. It was a side pose. One hand was covering her nipple and the other was had in her hair. Her dark blonde locks flowed freely onto her shoulders.

"On a hotness scale of 10, this is 11."

"Okay," she said. She typed a message 'Thank you for the memory card <3' and sent it to my brother, attaching the pic. "You were right. I felt bad for him," she said, giving me a sly grin.

"Someone feeling a little naughty? How about one extra round," I asked, stroking my semi-hard cock. This act of hers made me excited for some reason.

"Be my guest," she said, thrusting her ass towards me.

This time I was a little rough with her, and I got the impression from her moaning that she enjoyed it more.

Tim's home

Jim checked his cell in the morning and saw a message from Katie. As soon as he opened it, his whole body went into arousal giving him a painful erection. A nearly naked Katie was sitting there on his screen. The picture didn't show anything outrageous but sure left little for the imagination.