Family Love Pt. 02: Purgation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it really intended for him? 'Thank you for yesterday,' the text read. "Maybe this was meant for Tim, after their date yesterday," he thought. He felt a tinge of guilt, unable to tear his gaze.

'Hey, morning. You mistakenly sent this to me instead of Tim. Sorry for looking.' He wrote after much pondering, trying to sound as apologetic as possible. He knew she would be embarrassed.

'No sir, it was only meant for you. You can look and tell if you like it. And don't tell me you deleted it.' The reply came after some time.

Jim read it twice to make sure he was reading it right. He was now gawking at her picture, trying to fetch the image in his mind.

For the next few days, Katie repeated her act of getting nude in Jim's room with him blindfolded. It was becoming a ritual of sorts for them. After working in the garage, she would go straight to his room. Seeing Katie entering, Jim, like a gentleman, quietly put on the blindfold. Katie would get undressed, and they talked until Tim came back. Then she would drag Tim to his bedroom and fuck his brains out.

**

Life was going well for the Kirk family sans the fact that they were forced to wear clothes in the house, which was not very comfortable.

"I miss sitting naked on the couch," Jenna said, rocking back and forth.

"And I miss working naked in the garage," Eric said, pounding her behind.

"They are also coming next week. We have to give Katie off for some days. I don't think Grace and Ivy can keep their clothes on. Faster, Eric!" Jenna cried.

"I am... counting... on... it," Eric said, shooting his sperm deep into her. "Sorry, baby, you have to get off by yourself today."

"Or I can find Timmy." She hopped off the bed and ran towards Tim's room, her full breasts jiggling. Eric laughed at the sight.

She opened the door only to find him missing from his bed.

"Mom," Tim called from behind.

"Oh, here you are. Come, I need a quickie," Jenna grabbed his hand and led him to his bed.

"Oh, okay," Tim said, chucking at her sight.

"Come on, get hard quick," she said, kneeling in front of him, taking his cock in her mouth.

Jenna smiled as his cock began to swell only after a few licks.

"That's what youth is like," she said, smiling towards Tim and holding his cock. "Come on, show me heaven."

She pushed him on the bed, climbed on top of him, and lowered herself on cock. His cock got quickly buried inside her.

"You are so wet."

"It's your father's lubrication. Knead my breasts."

Tim, now getting into the mood, squeezed her breasts together. Jenna was riding him hard, making slapping noises each time she came down.

Tim grabbed her back, pulled her close, and started pounding her hard.

"Yes, baby, like this, you know how I like it."

Tim now knew that his mother liked it rough. He tried to slap her ass but the force was non existent. "This will take some learning," Jenna thought, smiling inwardly.

Her hair was all over Tim's face, and her mouth was gaped open. She dug her nails into his shoulders. Tim knew she was having an orgasm but didn't slow down. He fucked her with the same pace until shooting his load into her. Jenna went limp for a moment.

"Mom?" he asked after recovering.

"My God my body gets kinda numb after an orgasm with you. It is something different I haven't felt before. Best thing in the morning." She finally lifted her face from his shoulder.

Tim removed sweaty hair from her face. She was smiling contently.

"Let's go for a jog," she said.

By noon, the sun was high. Katie and Eric took a break sipping a cold beer.

"Do you mind if I take my shirt off?" Eric asked.

"I don't mind pants either, old man," Katie winked.

Eric took his shirt off. It was already damp. Katie's eyes followed as a bead of sweat trickled down his muscular, tanned chest.

"Do you mind if I take my shirt off too?" Katie asked him after taking a long sip.

"Who in their right mind would mind that?"

Katie unclasped her overalls and removed her top. She was now in a pink bra that left the tops of her tits exposed. It wasn't very revealing, but given the size of her tits it still looked sexy.

"It feels better. I don't think I will need this," she said, discarding the overall too.

"Yeah, it does, and no, you won't." Eric grinned.

"You know if you want to work naked, you can do it. All of you don't have to change your lifestyle on my account."

"Admit it. You are just curious about my package."

"Maybe," she bit her lip seductively.

"Damn. You never back down, do ya?"

And they both laughed at it. But they both knew that it was more than just joking and flirting. Eric, being a professional, wasn't very distracted during work. But he never missed an opportunity to steal a glance at Katie. Katie knew what he was trying and, instead of objecting, wanted to assist him. She loved the attention.

After finishing work, they both went inside. Katie was in the same attire. She decided not to put her top on.

"I am seeing some progress here. Let me join you," Jenna said, seeing Katie in bra and shorts. Jenna was also wearing a top and shorts. "Oops, I forgot," Jenna said, removing her top. She didn't have anything underneath. "Should I put it back?"

"No, it's fine," Katie replied, a little too sudden. "Wow, your... uh, are awesome," she added, pointing at her tits.

"Thank you, so I can stay this way, right?"

"Yeah, totally," Katie said, openly staring. "Sorry, I didn't mean to."

Katie noticed Jenna was looking at her.

"Oh, you can look all you want sweetie. I am just happy to put them out in the open," she smiled, clasping both her breasts and shaking them a little. Katie just stood there mesmerized.

"How do you maintain yourself so well?" Katie asked, admiring.

"Good diet, peace in mind, and lots of exercises," Jenna winked at her.

"The exercise involves some serious cardio. I imagine," Katie snickered.

Jenna also laughed a little at her innuendo. She brushed her fingers in Katie's hair.

"With all the boys in the house, I sometimes miss the girl's company. Why don't we go out sometimes like shopping or something? Just us girls."

"Nice idea. I would love to," Katie said excitedly. "But right now, I think I need a shower."

"Okay, go on."

After the shower, Katie tiptoed to Jim's room.

"May I come in?" she knocked.

Jim gotten into the habit of this took his position with the blindfold.

"Yes," he replied.

She entered wearing a towel.

"I figured I have to take my clothes off anyway," she shrugged.

Jim silently put on his blindfold. Katie took off her towel.

"You can also take off your clothes if you want," she said.

"Then you will have to put on a blindfold too. I am not showing myself if I can't see you."

"That's reasonable. What's the middle road then?"

"I don't know. Maybe we can sit with our backs to each other."

"Not a bad idea. Let's do that. Turn around. Take off your blindfold and clothes. No peeking."

"Yeah, same goes for you."

Jim turned and took off his blindfold. He turned his head and Katie was looking at him wrapped in the towel with her eyebrow raised.

"I was just making sure that you are not looking," Jim said with a smirk.

"You are not as innocent as you look, you know."

"Okay, sorry."

"I was kidding. Now back to business."

They both turned their backs to each other and shed their respective clothing. Katie put a pillow on her back.

"Lean on it," she said to Jim.

"This is exciting," Jim whispered.

"Yes. Are you going to touch yourself?" Katie asked.

"Will I be in trouble if I say yes?"

"No. Because I am already doing it."

Katie had her two fingers deep in her pussy and barely controlling herself not to moan. As soon as Jim heard her, he was rock hard. He closed his eyes, and Katie's photo flashed before his eyes. He stroked his cock slowly, trying not to make noticeable movements.

"I must admit being naked has its thrills," Katie said more to herself.

"You should join our lifestyle. It's fun, and at least this is a place where we can be open and not worry about what others are scheming behind our backs."

"Is this why you don't go out? Worried people will talk about you?"

"If they only talked, that wouldn't have bothered me."

"Jim, did you get bullied?" Katie asked, seriously and turning slightly.

"I was not good at making friends and so kept to myself. But as it turned out, there were people always in search of loners like me who pretend to be your friend to make fun of you in front of others."

"I know, Jim, I get that. I totally understand."

"You do?"

"Yes. Let's just say you and I are not that different."

"But you are so confident around others."

"I was also in my shell until I decided that I would not define myself according to others. And then Tim came into my life, and things changed. You know, talking about these things helps. Did you share this with your family?"

"I didn't want to bother them. Besides, Mom and Dad allowed me to be at home, so I was happy."

"But they are worried that you don't have a social life."

"I don't want one. My family is enough for me, plus now you are here too. I can count you in my social life, right?"

"I thought I was family, too." Katie pretended to be upset.

"I didn't mean it that-"

"I know, I know, silly," Katie cut him off, ruffling his hair from behind. "As I am the first one in your social circle, why don't we go out? Want to take me on a date?"

"Yess... ss... sure," Jim stammered a little, stunned a little at the sudden invitation.

"Okay, then tomorrow at 7. Don't be late."

Jim felt the weight behind him shift and quickly straightened. He looked behind to find Katie was gone.

Tim

I got home, tired since I attended college in the morning and did my shift at noon. But as soon as I entered my room, all the tiredness of day went out of my body in a blink. Katie was on my bed naked, on her side with her head supported on one arm and the other arm was freely exploring her body.

"Hello, lover. I was waiting for you," she said, raising one leg and pulling her pussy lips apart with her fingers.

I smiled and jumped on the bed to start licking her wet pussy.

"Hey, easy there," she laughed.

"You want me to go easy when you welcome me like this?" I looked at her face and kissed her.

"Hmm, I taste good today."

"You always taste delicious, Kat." I pressed my already hard cock into her groin.

"No teasing today. Just fuck me raw," she commanded.

I had no complaints and delivered.

"Oh, fuck, that was great," I commented, post fuck.

"Want to know why I was so horny?" she asked.

I prompted her to go on. She told me about her day: her flirting with Dad, Mom's tits, and almost a masturbation session with Jim. For some reason, I felt my dick rise again.

"An eventful day, huh?"

"I also asked out Jim on a date," she said and looked like she was asking for permission.

"Really? What did he say?"

"Do you think he would say no?" she asked as it was apparent. "Are you fine with it?" She again looked apprehensive.

"Totally fine. I would be glad if you guys bond. He seldom gets out, and I will be happy if he opens up to you." I smiled.

"We are allowed to have some naughty fun, right?" she climbed on top of me, aware of my rejuvenated cock.

"Wow, Ms. Bruce, I see you in a new light here."

"Is it bad?"

"Let's just say it is getting me excited."

"Hmm, I can see that." She aimed my cock into her and started bouncing.

The next day, Katie came prepared for the date. After working in the garage, she took a bath and changed into her date attire which consisted of a maroon mini dress paired with high heels. This girl knew how to dress. The dress wasn't scandalous, but she looked smoking hot in it.

"Don't go seducing my innocent little brother," I commented, checking her out.

"We will see how innocent he is," she winked at me.

Jimmy then emerged from his room wearing a shirt and trousers, looking like a gentleman with his hair done correctly. I acknowledged his appearance with a nod.

"Mom helped," he said, beaming.

"Okay, then, shall we?" Katie said, extending her arm.

"Katie always looks good, but I will say Jimmy was looking hotter today," Mom said after they left. "So what are you up to, rest of this evening?"

"I don't know, you suggest something."

"Why don't we watch a movie? It's been a long time since we watched one."

"Yeah, let's do that. What do you want to see?"

"Hmm, one of ours. I didn't get to see our first time."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Let me fetch it."

We ordered dinner. Dad was out of town to meet someone related to work, so we had the evening to ourselves only. After dinner, we snuggled naked on the couch as I played the video. I had already watched it with Katie, but watching it with Mom was special.

"I look nice, don't I?" Mom asked, referring to herself or rather her ass in the video.

"Yes, this is one of the finest pieces of work I have seen in my entire lifetime," I said, massaging her ass.

"Hmm, keep doing that. Do you want to keep your tool somewhere safe? It looks like you will get uncomfortable."

I nestled my already hard cock between her thighs.

"That's better."

We watched the whole movie pausing several times to fondle each other and finally ending it by giving each other an incredible orgasm.

Jim and Katie's date

"I have already decided on the places we have to go," Katie said to Jim while driving.

"Places? Plural?"

"Yes. First we'll have a nice dinner and then a little stroll in the park, and then we go to a bar. It's been ages."

Jim visibly gulped.

"Hey, it will be fun. Please give it a chance," Katie said, sensing his nervousness.

"Alright. If you have arranged so much, then it will be rude to deny."

"No, you can deny if you don't want to do this. But I am just saying that we should give it a go, and let's see how it goes."

"Okay." He smiled.

They had dinner at an Italian place as they both shared a love for pasta. Katie was doing most of the talking.

"I feel eyes on me," Jim said.

"If you look that dashing, you will get noticed," she said with a wink. "Relax, just focus on me."

After their dinner, they went to the park as per Katie's planning. For a while, they just strolled in the garden without saying anything. Suddenly Jim stopped and looked at Katie.

"You already have a boyfriend, so that spot is taken. I was wondering, will you be my best friend then?" Jim asked.

"You are friend zoning me! Wow! That is first!"

"No, no, I didn't mean it like that-"

"I know. Again, just messing. You look cute when you try to explain yourself," she laughed. "And can't I have two boyfriends?" she chuckled to herself. "But on a serious note, I already think of you as my best friend. But I will make it official on one condition: that you will open up to me more."

"Deal."

They both crossed their arms happily and headed towards their last destination.

"It is loud," Jim said, absorbing his surroundings.

"It is supposed to be," Katie laughed. "Come on, dance with me."

Jim got pulled by her with an expression of horror on his face.

"Just follow my steps," Katie yelled.

Jim reluctantly followed along, and after initial hesitation he began to enjoy it. He looked around and noticed everyone was busy on their own. That gave him a little confidence, and he produced one or two steps of his own.

"That was awesome. I don't remember the last time I danced like that," Katie said while walking away from the dance floor.

"Don't you come here with Tim?"

"Haven't yet, but I have to drag him here. He doesn't like places like this, prefers privacy."

"And I don't?"

"Well, today I was in charge of our date, so I let loose a little," she smiled charmingly. "Don't lie; you enjoyed it too."

"Uh, yes, I did."

"Order two beers. I am going to the washroom."

"But I can't drink."

"Relax, it's just beer; leave Eric and Jenna to me. You will not get drunk."

Jim ordered excitedly, wanting to taste his first beer.

Katie freshened, and when she came out she saw some boys and girls surrounding Jim.

"Look, he also brought his imaginary friend from the dungeon," a boy said, and all laughed.

Katie, after hearing this, got an idea of what was going on. She paced toward Jim, and without saying anything locked her lips to his in a steamy kiss. Somebody gasped audibly, and most of them had their mouths open in surprise.

"Did you order our drinks, honey?" she asked, taking a side glance at the group.

"Yeah, uh, yes right here," Jim said, recovering from his initial shock.

"Are these your friends?"

"More like acquaintances," Jim replied.

"Yeah, we know each other from school. We will leave you to enjoy your evening. Come on, everyone," a tall, skinny boy instructed the group to move.

"You didn't have to do that," Jim said to Katie.

"Sorry if I surprised you. Let's talk in the car. And what are they doing here? Aren't they underage or something?"

"Those were my seniors."

They left without even touching their drinks, got into the car, and drove silently for a while.

"Okay, spit it out. You remember my condition, right?" Katie asked.

"I hate it when somebody does something for me out of pity. I hate it. My family still treats me like they need to protect me, like I can't survive in the outside world. I thought you were different. You looked at me differently when we first met. I thought you were the only one that didn't act like a guardian."

"And I don't. You are my friend. Why would I behave like your guardian?"

"Today, that kiss was out of pity. They were not even bothering me. They were just kidding around, and you thought I needed help. I guess this whole date happened because you thought I might never see a girl in my life and this was just an act of kindness."

Katie abruptly stopped the car on the side of the road.

"Look, mister, I get it you are angry because of the kiss and I am sorry that I caught you off guard. But you have perceived this whole thing wrong. I kissed you because I wanted to tell them that you were my date for tonight and my date doesn't like to be bothered. Action speaks louder than words. And this date happened because I wanted to feel closer to you, wanted to know you better. This wasn't some act of fucking kindness," Katie said haughtily. "My apologies if you think I was taking pity on you. I guess we both thought wrong of each other," she added after taking a long breath.

"Shit, I messed up, didn't I?"

"Kind of," Katie said, still looking pissed at him. "But I also get your perspective."

"Any chance of forgiveness?"

"No. Because nobody is at fault here. No sorry, no forgiveness."

"Still best friend?"

"Yup."

They both laughed after a pause.

"We had our first fight on our first date. Not a bad start, huh?" Katie smirked.

"Yeah, it was cool."

"Want to kiss and makeup?"

"Uh, I don't kno-"

"Oh shut up, you big indecisive doofus," she pulled him by his collar and kissed him. "Let's head home now," Katie said, licking her lips after the kiss.

Jim came home and saw Tim and his mom were snuggled on the couch. His mom was snoring softly. He thought of waking them up to tell them about the date but decided against it. He had his raging hard-on to take care of first.

Tim

I was half asleep when I noticed some movement and woke up. Mom was snoring softly into my chest. I slowly got up and fetched a blanket for her. After tucking her, I headed towards my room when I saw Jimmy furiously stroking his cock.

"Oi monkey, the date went well?" I laughed.

"We kissed," he blurted like he was holding that in his mouth.

"Come again?" I raised my eyebrow.