Family Love Pt. 02: Purgation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I shouldn't have," he lowered his head.

"No big deal brother, she told me. I am fine," I said waving my hand.

"Oh."

"Back to monkey business, goodnight," I winked.

"Good night," he said looking a little relieved.

Of course, Katie didn't tell me. I didn't have any conversation with her, but I didn't want him to feel guilty. But as soon as I picked my phone, I saw there were already calls from Katie. I called her back.

"We kissed."

I laughed, "Jim's words were the same. I think you two bonded too well."

"Are we okay?"

"Yes, we are. In fact this is our normal greeting in the house," I chuckled. "Is there something else?"

"No, we just kissed, that's all." She narrated the whole incident to me.

"I am glad you two enjoyed it," I simply said.

"I am sorry. I was so in the shell when I dated you, and today I acted like a slut. It's like California all over again. I am a horrible person."

I sensed that she choked a little. Was she crying? "Kat, baby. Listen I will call you in about 5 minutes, okay."

"Kay."

I quickly got dressed and drove to her house. I called her to unlock her window. As I entered, she hugged me tightly.

"Why are you so worked up?"

"I was so much in the moment then, and when I got home I realized what I have done."

I patted her back, reassuring her that it was fine. "I asked Dad how he can be so chill when his wife is making love to another man, and his son at that. Do you know what he said? He said that he also felt a little jealous initially, but when he saw how happy my mother was all those negative feelings just blew away, and he understood the true nature of his love. I understand it too. I want you to be happy and enjoy your life."

"But I think I am a sex-crazed nympho."

"Yes, you are. You are my sex-crazed nympho," I said and kissed her.

"So it is alright if I play a little?"

"Look, Jim is my brother, and I know he adores you and will not do anything to harm you. As long as I have that feeling, you can do whatever you want. Just make sure to tell me everything."

"What If you come home one day and find your girlfriend drilled hard by your brother? Are you saying you will see them and enjoy? Are you a cuckold? Is that what you are saying?" she said sensuously, trailing a finger on my cheekbone.

"No, I will not see and enjoy. I will use your other hole to drill you at the same time," I said, bending her over, almost tearing her panties apart and penetrating her from behind.

"Oh, Tim, yes, drill me hard. Show me how you will do it. How will you use your slut?"

Her dirty talking made me so excited that I didn't care how loudly her bed was squeaking. I was banging her really hard. It took me only a few minutes to squirt my load into her.

"Coming back to reality. Did you mean what you said?" she asked. We were lying on the bed, and Katie was licking her fingers coated in my cum.

"Yes. Our family is based on love, and we love and understand each other. If you decide to share our love with the rest of my family, it will only make me happy. But know this: at the end of the day you are mine, and nobody can change that."

"What about outside the family?"

"If you decide that you want something like that, we will sit and talk about it and figure something out."

"How did I find a man like you?!" she said, hugging me.

"The stars just aligned the right way, and we found each other," I said, hugging back.

"Just so you know, I have no intention of doing something like that, as I said earlier. I was just teasing you. But I guess you have an answer for everything."

I just laughed and pecked her lips.

"Tim, I have decided to join your lifestyle," she said a little sheepishly.

"Wow! Everyone will be so thrilled!"

"Don't tell anyone yet. I have some surprises."

"Care to tell?"

She told me her plan on how she will become a nudist. After some talking, we slept and it was already morning after what felt like only minutes.

"Morning lover," Katie said, stroking my limp dick.

"My dick and I agree that we are a little tired."

"Oh, don't worry. I will not be using that right now. I am just lubing it up for someone."

Before I could make sense of her words she took the entire length deep in her mouth. Blood was back into my dick as it explored the inside of Katie's mouth.

"Hmm, now it's ready. Go fuck your Mom and tell her Katie sent love," she said, taking my erect dick out and kissing it. It twitched a little at her instructions. "Ha, it likes the idea."

I quickly drove back to my house with a tent in my pants. I was so glad that I decided to take the car to her house. I entered and was out of my clothes even before the gate was closed. I saw Mom in the kitchen naked, preparing something. I snuck behind her, lifted her on leg over the counter, pushed her down, and lined my cock at her pussy.

"Whoa, what... uhh," she moaned as dick entered her.

"Katie sends love," I whispered in her ear and, turning her head towards me, kissed her.

She rocked her body to match my slow rhythm. I again pushed her down on the counter and started kissing her back.

"Umm, that naughty girl has sent you all horny. I was just on my way to do some yoga."

"No, Mom, today is stretching day. I will help you stretch," I grunted and parted her ass cheeks.

"Okay baby, stretch your mommy. Stretch her pussy and ass baby..."

I took my dick out and started licking her asshole. After lubing it with my saliva, I stood again. This time I pointed my dick at her asshole.

"Baby, no, not there. You will not fit," she said, hesitating a little.

"But I have to stretch all of you, Mom." I pushed into her. Even with all the licking, it was hard to penetrate her. She was very tight.

"Okay, but we have to change position."

She kneeled on all fours on the floor and pressed her upper body almost to the floor, leaving her ass higher than the rest of her body.

"Now lick it a little more or use some lube, please."

I looked around and found oil on the counter. I was so horny I didn't want to go upstairs. I poured the oil onto her asshole and inserted my middle finger. It went in smoothly. After a few strokes, I added my index. After Mom relaxed a bit, I could move both my fingers easily.

I poured a little oil onto my cock, too, and tried to enter again. It was much better. Half of my cock slipped inside quickly. Then, after some pumping, I was able to slide my whole cock into her asshole. It was different than her pussy. It was a lot tighter.

"Oh my! Go slow in the beginning, Tim," she instructed.

I was slowly moving in and out, not removing my cock entirely. After a bit of back and forth, it was much easier to move, so I increased my pace.

"I love your cock in my ass. Stretch it, baby. Stretch all my holes," she cried.

"Uh, morning," I heard Jim calling. We both looked up, and indeed Jim was standing in front of us with his erect cock.

"Morning, babe, your brother is helping me stretch," Mom said to him.

"Mom, your elbows must be hurting, here take this," Jim offered her cushions.

"Thanks, Jimmy."

"Uh Mom, can I help too?" he asked.

"You can stretch Mom's mouth. I don't think I will be leaving this hole ever," I said, pushing into her.

"Yes, baby, come here. Stretch my mouth with that big tool of yours."

Jim kneeled in front of her, his cock directly in front of her face. She greedily took his cock into her mouth, and he also started moving. I grabbed her hips for a better grip and started pounding her ass. My pace increased with each moan. I was getting closer to my eruption. I tried to slow myself to delay the orgasm, but the tightness of her asshole was too much. Sensing I couldn't control it anymore, I started moving fast and, after a few strokes, shot into her.

She paused her sucking for a moment, and after I finished squirting, she resumed. I sat back on the floor, enjoying the show.

Jimmy shot his load into her mouth after some time. I saw my cum leaking from her asshole, making a trail along her thigh. Jimmy's cum was on the side of her mouth.

"Morning, you nudists," Dad said, entering the house as we got up.

"You are back early," Mom said, kissing him deeply.

"Took an early flight. Who do I taste here?"

"Jimmy, just shot in my mouth. You can also taste Tim in my backdoor," Mom said, turning and bending in front of him.

"Oh, really? Wow, it looks nice, hon," he said and licked her asshole a few times. "Not bad, lad. I also taste something else."

"It's oil. I am not used to his cock yet. I think he put too much on, though," Mom giggled, pointing towards me.

"So what about this?" Dad asked, touching her pussy.

"Now that you are here, I was hoping maybe you could seal the deal," Mom said removing Dad's clothing. In a flash, both of them were on the couch, Mom sitting on Dad's already hard cock. Jimmy and I sat on either side of them.

"So, how was the trip?" I asked.

"Eh, boring, but the job is done. Slow down, girl. I am not going anywhere now." He slapped her ass a little.

"I need an orgasm quickly," Mom said, with no hint of slowing her pace.

"Let's go to the room then. Boys, do you mind?"

"Not at all, enjoy," I made a gesture towards their room. Dad just picked her up, still impaled on his cock, and moved.

Jim and I were now alone on the couch. I noticed that he was not quite meeting my eye and was silent even after the arrival of Dad.

"Let's prepare breakfast. They will be hungry after that," I motioned towards their room. Loud moans coming were from that direction.

He just grinned in response. We moved to the kitchen. After putting on the coffee pot and bread for toast, I finally asked him, "So you enjoyed your outing? You didn't tell me anything. "

He scratched his head a little. "Are you mad at me?"

"Do I look like it?"

"No."

"Then that's it."

"I didn't get the chance to taste beer," he said after a pause.

"We can arrange for that," I laughed. "Let's go for a burger and beer in the evening."

We bumped fists on that. That was all the conversation we needed. Soon enough we heard our parents walking down. Mom looked like a happy wife smiling all the way. We had a jovial breakfast, and I left after that.

Tim's house

Katie arrived a little late that morning, she expected Eric to arrive late, and she was also a bit tired from the last night. She was surprised to see Eric already working in the garage.

"Hey, you came early." She got closer to him in a light hug.

"I am getting it a lot today. You missed me, kid?" He put an arm around her.

"Not much, old man."

"Oh, you hurt me again today. Did I get that old in one day? Time must have moved faster."

"No, you were already old to begin with," she giggled.

"You are relentless today, lady," he said with a sad face.

"Oh, sorry. I should apologize." Saying that she stood on her toes and kissed his lips -- a short, little kiss.

Eric was a little startled.

"I am just following the tradition," she added quickly.

"My family is growing on you." Eric smiled. "Come on now, back to work," he slapped her ass.

"Just let me change."

Katie moved inside. Eric shifted his focus to the work at hand and moved some stuff around. He lifted the toolbox to take it up to the car and suddenly dropped it with a bang. Katie was standing in front of him, wearing her mechanic overall like usual but this time without her t-shirt. She was bare, with her shoulder straps covering her tits. She had adjusted it, but the sides and upper part of her boobs were visible.

"Jesus, Katie, give me a heads up before doing something like that," Eric gulped visibly.

"I thought you would like the surprise," Katie said, locking her fingers nervously.

Jenna ran towards the garage following the sound and stood dead in her tracks.

"Oh my," were her only words seeing Katie. She looked at Eric. "Your mouth is open. And you are making her nervous."

Eric came back to reality. "Oh shit, sorry, Katie. I was a little more surprised than you had expected. You look fabulous in that."

"Thank you."

"Yes, baby, you look gorgeous." Jenna came closer and kissed her. This time Katie was ready for it. "I should leave you two to work."

Jenna left. Katie moved to the side, and Eric groaned mentally when he saw the side view of Katie's luscious boobs.

"Shirt off, old man," she said. Her heart was beating faster. She had planned this but was a little nervous about being this naked around her boyfriend's Dad.

Eric understood and quietly removed his shirt. "I am delighted that you have finally accepted our lifestyle. Isn't it liberating?" Eric asked.

"It is actually, but I am feeling very excited right now like my heart will burst out," Katie smiled nervously.

"It is the thrill of presenting yourself to others. It will not take much time to get comfortable because when you know that everyone has seen everything the nervousness will filter out, and only excitement remains. You can put your t-shirt back on and try again tomorrow if it is a lot to take, but I must say that the human body looks best uncovered, and you look stunning."

"Do you like them?"

"You know the answer, lady. You are a knockout."

"Then I don't have any reason to put anything back on," she beamed with confidence and kissed him. This time their kiss lingered a little longer than before.

Katie became more comfortable and horny at the same time as the day progressed. Though Eric showed excellent self-composure, he had to adjust his bulge quite often. In the end, both were so horny that they literally ran into the house; Katie towards the bathroom, and Eric in search of Jenna.

"Oh, Jen, hon, it is so wrong to fantasize about your son's girlfriend," Eric said fucking Jenna.

"I don't know about right or wrong, but I am sure loving this," she replied, commenting on his fucking.

Katie masturbated on the toilet seat having the same kinds of dirty thoughts. After her shower, Katie put on her t-shirt and shorts as she was supposed to go out with Tim and Jimmy. She found Jenna and Eric seated on the couch, naked above the waist. A knowing smile passed between them.

Tim

I picked Katie and Jim from the house. We decided to go to the same bar Katie and Jim went to a couple of nights earlier. It wasn't a typical bar, per se, more like a restaurant with a bar. Anyone can enter, but for ordering drinks you have to be of the minimum drinking age. However, exceptions could be made if you are with someone above that threshold age.

So we had fun. We ordered food and beer. Jimmy tasted his first one and put it aside. Katie and I laughed at his reaction. We danced around a bit, and then Katie started telling the events of the day.

"Why did I miss that?" Jim asked, exasperated.

"Sorry, you were too busy in your room," Katie laughed.

"Why did this happened to me?" he sulked.

"Hey, don't worry. I will come back tomorrow. Besides, I have a little surprise for you all," she said excitedly.

"What surprise?" he asked, his mood lifted a little.

"You will see," she winked.

We dropped off Katie at her home. Jimmy bugged me about the surprise until we reached our house. I gathered all my family members on the living room couch after finishing all their chores.

"This is a video Katie made for all of us, the previous night," I showed a pen drive in my hand. I connected it to the TV and sat on the couch with others.

The video started with a wide shot of Katie's room and slowly focused on her bed. Katie came into view wearing a black mini dress. She waved into the camera.

"Hello, everyone. You already know that I have joined the Kirk family lifestyle and become a nudist, but I wanted to do it in some style. First of all, I hope that all of you are naked, if not please take off your clothing. Tim will make sure." She paused.

I looked around, and nobody had a single piece of clothing.

"Now then, as I said, I decided to do it in some style, and thus I have put together this little show for you all."

On-screen, Katie slid her hands up and down her exposed thighs riding her dress higher and higher.

"I am sure you can see me. From now on, you all will see all of me," she said seductively, her hands roaming all over her body.

"Do you like this?" She crossed her legs and sat sideways. Most of her ass visible on the screen. "You all can touch yourselves."

Instinctively, all of us moved our hands to our nether regions. Katie uncrossed her legs on screen and we saw a flash of her white panties. Her hands moved the hem of her dress above her waist, turning opposite to the camera while she presented her ass. Half of her ass cheeks were covered by the white material.

She turned again, this time removing her dress at the same time. She was now sitting in her underwear. Her bra was also white and looked a size smaller. She got off-screen for a moment, and we heard music starting in the background.

"I hope you all are enjoying the strip show," she smiled at the camera and licked her lips. It looked like she could see our cocks through the screen.

I glanced around, and all of my family member's eyes were glued to the screen. I smirked in anticipation of what was coming next.

She danced a little, shaking her hips. She hooked her thumbs in the shoulder straps of her bra and very slowly pulled it to the side, finally removing it completely. She covered her breasts with her hands and was occasionally squeezing them. Dad groaned loudly at her actions. Mom took control of his cock, and he started to squeeze her tits.

On-screen, Katie was still teasing by massaging her perfect orbs. She then suddenly turned around and again put her ass on display. Now she hooked her fingers in her panties and repeated the same action. Her bubble butt slowly exposed in front of my family members for the first time. She removed her panties entirely but had her legs closed. She again turned back, one hand across her tits and one hand on her crotch.

"I don't just want to be a nudist, but I also want to be involved. I want to share the love. I want to feel that excitement when you all see my body, and I want to see you excited too." She removed her hand from her breasts. I have seen her breasts many times now, but the way she had put her body on display in the video was something else.

She again turned and bent forward from the waist and slowly parted her legs. She loved her bush but had shaved for this special occasion. Putting both hands on her ass cheeks, she parted them and gave a view of her light brown asshole. She put up her index and motioned for the camera to come closer. The camera moved closer till her ass and puckered hole filled the screen in high definition. It closed and opened as she clenched her muscles.

"Mom," Jim groaned from the side. He moved towards Mom and sat between her and Dad. She took hold of his cock and started kissing him. I heard him grunting and saw him ejaculating in Mom's hand. His second shot landed on the table, which was three feet away. Thank god we had one of those stain resistant carpets.

Meanwhile, on-screen, her face came into view. She kissed the camera. "I want you to see every inch of my body. Nothing will be left tonight," she stood until her pussy came into focus. We could see her outer lips were wet. Using a finger, she rubbed it. Her small clit wasn't visible until she squeezed around, and it protruded. Using her fingers, she then parted her lips, and her pink inner folds were visible.

The camera started panning out and stopped when her full frame returned to the screen.

"I love you all. I hope I will be on all your minds when you play with each other. Tomorrow I better find you all naked." She blew a kiss and the screen went blank.

"I can't believe I watched that without shooting my load. Jen, you fucking cock controller. Now my pelvis hurts," Dad said, looking at Mom.