Family Love Pt. 02: Purgation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jim and Jenna also congratulated her. Jim contended with a handshake, and Jenna kissed her cheek. Her closeness always got her. Something was intoxicating about her way of carrying herself.

After the pleasantries, Eric led her to the garage. It was not a huge place, but for a garage at home, it was really good. They used the space on the side of the house where most had pools or gardens and modified it. It covered half of the side area with a front adjacent to the main gate. There was ample space for two cars, and if you can work in cramped spaces three were possible.

"Okay, so first we have to get you proper tools and make you familiar with them," Eric said looking around. "I think we have to go for a bit of shopping, what do you say?"

"Shopping for what?"

"You will need an overall. Don't want to mess your clothes everyday, right? Also, a tool holder for you."

"Oh, okay."

And with that, they were on their way. They reached an outlet that specialized in these things.

"How are you doing, Ronnie?" Eric asked a man in his 50's with a big frame and thick beard. He was the owner.

"Good, man. You haven't been for a visit in a long time. Who's the pretty girl?" he asked, nodding towards Katie.

"He is my sugar daddy," Katie said before Eric could say anything. She batted her eyes at him.

Eric coughed a little. "Uh, she is my apprentice in the garage and apparently a funny one at that," Eric said, narrowing his eyes.

Katie giggled, "Please to meet you, Sir," she offered her hand to Ronnie.

"Ha! You got me there for a sec. So how can I help you two?"

"As she is starting from today, we need a toolkit, coverall, and stuff," Eric said, eying around.

She tried a few and decided on suspender-type short overall, which had shoulder straps and was knee-length. After that, Ronnie left them and they roamed around in the store for more stuff.

"People around here know me. This is not a big town. You shouldn't do that kind of thing," Eric said to her.

"But it was fun, wasn't it?" she winked at him.

"And if someone said to your Dad that they saw his daughter was roaming around with a sugar daddy, what then?" he smirked.

"Then I guess you should be better prepared with an explanation."

"Oh, so I could get in trouble for a thing I didn't do? Hmm, then why don't I get some pleasure out of it," Eric said and pinched her ass a little.

She was startled for a moment then recovered quickly. "Harder, Daddy," she said with a sultry face.

"Oh, stop it. I can't win against you," Eric said, shaking his head and laughing. "Come on, we have everything we need."

They left the store. The ride home was uneventful. Most of the time Katie was lost in her thoughts. She couldn't believe she behaved like that.

Jenna welcomed them with her intrigued face. "What have you got there? Show me." She donned a flower pattern sundress which highlighted her curves.

"Maybe in bed," Eric said.

"I was talking to Katie," she said making a face which showed she was not amused.

"Sure, if she is interested," Eric chuckled to himself.

Jenna shook her head. "Did you eat something on the way?"

"Okay, okay, we got a toolkit and stuff for her," Eric finally replied, seriously.

"So preparation for starting as a mechanic," Jenna smiled at Katie.

"Ok, Katie, I have an errand to run. In the meantime, have lunch and then we will start." Eric took off.

"Yeah, come on. What do you want to eat?"

"Uh, actually, I am not that hungry so I will pass. But if you are free, I wanted to talk to you about something," she said to Jenna.

"Yes, of course, anything."

"I don't know if I imagined, but I think I upset you a little that day with my questions. So I wanted to apologize."

"What? No, there is no need, I might have got impatient a little, but I was not upset. Don't worry about such things," she gave her heartwarming smile.

"Yeah, it's just that I am not sure about how to digest this idea of your lifestyle. It is something entirely different and new."

"Sweetie, our lifestyle might be different, but it's not anything new. It doesn't matter which theory of human evolution you believe in, but you can't deny that if we trace down all our ancestors we will find that they were indeed related. Interfamilial relationships are just made taboo by the society. But if I may ask you, what do you think is wrong with this. What will be your answer apart from that you were made to think that way?"

"Defects arising from inbreeding?"

"I haven't said anything about inbreeding, have I? Eric and I are not related by blood. Having these relationships doesn't mean we want to procreate with our progenies. We are just having some fun, and we take proper care in that."

"Well if you put it that way then you got a point. If you put breeding out of the equation then these relationships doesn't look as bad as I thought previously."

"There you go. Here, we speak our mind. We do things our way, and we don't care if we are abnormal. We just follow our natural instincts. I love my boys and my husband, and the way I want to express it or they want to express it is something that we have decided. I hope, I have put your mind to some ease."

"You have. Every time I talk to you, I think, I gain a new perspective."

"Me too, sweetheart," she said, kissing Katie's cheek. "Although our family has a tradition of kissing on the lips, I don't think you are there yet," she smiled.

Her heartbeat rose a bit. She had never kissed a girl.

"Maybe I will join the tradition in due time," she said, blushing.

"I know."

"So how you keep up with the hormones of three men in the house," she asked, a bit hesitant if that was right to ask.

"Oh please, it's more like if they can keep up with me. You know, just between us girls, a woman peaks sexually twice in her life. Once when she is your age, and once she is in mine. Also, I think I have an abnormal libido," she admitted sheepishly.

Katie laughed. "Good for you. Well, you need that to satisfy the three men, don't you?"

"So you are not disgusted with the fact that I might have sexual relations with my sons now," she asked, amused.

"Truth to be told, the more I think about it, the more normal it seems to me."

"That's a start, I guess," she chuckled. "Katie, know that you don't have to worry about Tim and me. We will not do anything that will come between you two."

"Thanks for the consideration."

"Come on, work time," Eric broke the moment.

Katie hugged Jenna and then left with Eric.

"What were you two bonding about?" Eric smirked.

"Nothing, just getting some understanding."

"That lady sure is very wise."

For the rest of the afternoon, Eric showed her everything in the garage.

"Okay, that's it for the day. We will start properly tomorrow," Eric heaved a sigh.

"But I didn't do anything!" she protested.

"First, you have to get familiar with the tools. Then, you can handle anything properly. I don't want calluses on your hands on the first day."

She looked at her hands. "I will get calluses?! Shit! I haven't thought that through. But I can't back off now," she thought to herself.

"You can still leave it," Eric grinned, reading her mind.

"Never gonna happen," she said proudly.

Eric laughed and they left the garage.

She was relieved early. She looked for Jim since she had promised to game with him. She knocked at his door. It was open, and he was reading something in bed.

"What are you reading?" she asked, peeking into his room after knocking.

"Hey, come in. Nothing, just some school stuff! Mom says I should complete at least my high school. How was your first day?"

"Pff! Barely did anything. I am not allowed to touch anything yet." She sat on the bed with a thud.

"Dad is serious about his stuff. Want to kill some dicks?"

"Love to."

They gamed for half an hour, cursing and swearing at the screen. It was a stress reliever. Then she heard that Tim had returned, so she said goodbye to his brother and went on her way.

"How was your day?" Tim asked.

"Just some shopping," she showed him the coverall in the bag.

"You will look nice in that."

"Are you mocking me, Mr.?"

"No, seriously. I wish I would be your boss instead of Dad," he snickered.

"And why would that be?" she asked, giving him a mischievous smile.

"I would have you in that overall with nothing beneath. God, you would look so hot," he said dreamily.

"Hey, don't put images in my head," she blushed.

"And you would be bent over the car with your tits on display. I would come behind you and run my hand over your bottom slowly," he continued.

She looked questioningly towards him. "Okay somebody hasn't got off for quite sometime." His talk was also making her excited.

"Uh yeah... it's been five days, actually," he said sheepishly.

"Wow, you have some self-control given that you can see your hot mom on-demand," she smirked.

"Yeah, about that... We haven't interacted so much in these past few days, or rather I think I may be avoiding her a little," he said. Although he was not looking at her, she could tell he was slightly sad from his tone.

"Is it because of me?"

"This is not blaming you, but I don't know when I am with her. I feel a little guilt about the things I have done with her without telling you. I love her and love you, but I don't want to hurt either of you."

"So, you decided to take it upon yourself. God, Tim, why didn't you talk to me. Oh god, I am so stupid. I thought I was confused and all about this but shit, I now realize this has been equally hard on you and your family too."

"Hey, it's fine. We will sort it out, don't worry," he smiled at her. His smile didn't have those playful eyes, behind them this time. She thought about all the things that had happened in the past few days.

She loved Jim but getting his love at the expense of his joy wasn't worth it. "It just made me selfish. And if anything, I have learned by spending time with him and his family that love shouldn't be selfish," she thought.

"Yes, we will," she said after a long pause.

"Huh?"

"We will sort it out, and everything will be fine from now on," she said and kissed him lightly. They were at her front door.

"Meet you tomorrow," she said blowing him a kiss.

Tim

I said goodbye to her, and for some reason I felt calm in my head. The way she said that we would sort this out with resolve in her eyes made me believe that everything would be better from then on.

I made it back home and announced myself.

"Go take a shower. Dinner will be ready," Mom said, smiling.

I wanted to kiss her but couldn't move closer. I still wasn't able to overcome the resistive feelings. I just smiled back and went for the shower. I tried to play with my cock in the shower, trying to think about Katie in her dress, but I felt too distracted. I had a tough time even getting hard, which wasn't a problem for me until that point. Reluctantly I finished the shower and went down.

Dad was busy on a call, Jim on TV, and Mom in the kitchen. I helped Mom set up the table. Mom, strangely, still had her sundress on. She looked hot in it, but for her to be clothed for this long... maybe it was because of me.

"Come on, everyone," I called.

Everybody sat at the table, silently eating.

"Who was on the call?" Mom asked.

"Just work related," Dad said.

That's all the conversation we had all evening.

We all scattered to our room after that. After half an hour, I was browsing old photos on my phone when someone knocked.

"Since when did we start knocking?" I asked, seeing Dad in the doorway.

"I want to talk about something," Dad said. His expression was serious.

"Something wrong?"

Jenna's bedroom

Jenna was seated on her bed, browsing some articles on her iPad. But after sometime, she ditched that. "He has been gone a long time," she wondered about Eric, who left half an hour earlier to get some fresh air. She thought of checking if everything was fine with him. Just then, Eric entered the bedroom.

"Still awake, Jen?" he asked, undressing.

"Are you okay? How fresh was your air?" she asked jokingly.

"Air was good, but it lacked your aroma," he said, climbing on the bed grinning toward her.

"Thank you for the compliment, but I think I am not in the mood today," she smiled.

Eric made a curious face. "Well, that's a first."

"I think Tim is avoiding me," she sighed.

"Hey, he is not avoiding you; he has a lot on his plate right now. Just give him some time, okay."

"Okay if you say so," she hugged him.

Eric removed a lock of hair from her face, kissing her forehead. "In the meantime, want to do some role play or kinky stuff?" Eric asked in hushed tone.

"Umm, maybe both."

"Okay, put on this blindfold," Eric produced a blindfold from his side and handed it over to her. Jenna put on the blindfold, and Eric got closer.

"I want to lose my virginity to you, Mom," he said trying to mimic a young boy and emphasizing the last word.

"Umm-hmm."

"I produce a lot of sperm, Mom. I don't know what to do with it. Could you help me?"

Eric put her hand on his cock, and she started rubbing it.

"Yes, baby, anytime you want."

"You will let me put it in you too, right?"

"Yes, baby, I will." Jenna parted her legs.

"My cock will only fit into your pussy. Can I use it whenever I want?" Eric was saying slowly into her ear.

"Oh yes, baby. Anywhere, anytime." Jenna was feeling the heat now.

"Mom, I want you to be on all fours. I want to take you from behind."

Jenna let go of Eric's cock and quickly turned around in anticipation of being entered from behind.

Eric got off from bed, adjusted himself but didn't get behind her.

"Baby, I am waiting, please," Jenna moaned, touching her clit. Then she felt it -- a kiss on her ass. The cold lips touching her warm ass made her shiver a little. The kisses got more intense as they moved towards her inner thighs and finally on her wet pussy lips.

"Oh, baby, kiss me harder." She enjoyed the sensations. Then her nipples were pinched. She loved being blindfolded because she didn't know what would happen next, and the anticipation aroused her even more.

She now felt a tongue on her outer lips traversing her mons in slow motion. "Mmm," a moan escaped her lips.

The thick wet muscle darted her pussy lips apart and entered inside. She also felt a finger on her protruding clit; then two, pinching and rubbing. Her juices were flowing. She bent a little more and spread her ass cheeks apart, inviting further assault on her pussy. The licking and sucking continued for a few minutes, and Jenna was getting close.

For a moment, everything stopped. Jenna searched with her hand a little for the head behind her but to no avail. Then she felt another touch. This time she knew what it was: the tip of a dick now circling her outer lips. She again spread her ass cheeks in anticipation of penetration.

After an eternity of teasing for Jenna, the tip finally found its mark.

"Oh please, Eric, no more teasing. I can't take it anymore."

As if the cock listened to her, it entered her love canal slowly.

"Eric, it feels different. What did you do?"

"Does it feel bad?" Eric asked.

"No, just different. It's like..."

Eric removed her blindfold. He was sitting beside her. Jenna quickly looked behind and found Tim smiling at her.

"Tim, how? Why?"

"Shh, Jen, no questions. Feel your son's cock for the first time inside you. Tell me, does it feel good?"

"Oh, it's the best, but... Does it mean I am his first?" she looked up at Tim, her eyes tearing up a little.

"Yes, Jen."

She detached herself and quickly took Tim's face in her hands and kissed. Her kisses were sloppy as she was too overwhelmed. After kissing for a few minutes, she calmed down a little.

"I want to see your face when you enter me," Jenna said to Tim, smiling.

Tim just nodded.

She lay back on the bed, parting her legs and inviting his cock into her. Tim slowly pushed inside.

"Oh finally, so fucking good. Yes, Timmy, lose your virginity in me, baby. Cum for me. Fuck me as you like..." she was saying, her face a mixture of emotions. A tear rolled down the side of her eyes.

Tim started to move fast. "It feels so good. Oh shit, I didn't know I was missing this," Tim said, closing his eyes. "This is too much, Mom. I can't hold it."

"Just give it to me, Timmy."

After a few strokes, Tim couldn't hold much longer. The sensations of feeling her pussy for the first time with his cock were putting his brain on overdrive. He erupted inside her. His legs wobbled a little and his hips contracted. His body shook and he pumped ropes and ropes of cum into her. He rolled onto her, panting and sweating.

After a few moments, he caught his breath.

"Sorry, I couldn't last longer."

"Never apologize for something so good," Jenna smiled at him.

"But you didn't cum."

"It was better than an orgasm. A hundred times better. It's not always important to climax. Sometimes you can channel your partner's orgasm through yourself." She moved her hand through his hair.

"Did you get all of it?" Eric asked Jim.

Then suddenly, Jenna and Tim realized they were in the bedroom. They both looked up and saw Eric sitting in the corner and Jim standing at the door behind the camera mounted on the tripod.

"When did you set this up?" Jenna asked.

"As soon as you were blindfolded," Eric beamed.

"And that was Tim all along after I had my eyes shut?"

"Yes, that's right."

Jenna started to get up. "Okay, too many questions."

"First listen to this," Eric said, pointing to his cell phone. He tapped on the phone and the audio started playing.

"Hey Jenna, it's Katie. I am so grateful to you for treating me like your own family, so I thought to give you a gift. I hope you enjoyed it. Would you please train my boyfriend so that my first time with him would also be like yours? Love you."

Jenna's mouth was open the whole time, and at the end it curved into a smile.

"So you are here to train, huh?" Jenna couldn't stop smiling.

"That's what the order says," Tim laughed.

"And both of you knew it beforehand?" Jenna asked Eric and Jim with a serious expression.

"Uh... we... Yeah Katie told us not tell you and surprise and..." Jim fumbled.

"It's the best fucking surprise ever!" she grinned at him. "Come here."

Jim, relieved that his mom was not mad, quickly got closer and Jenna embraced him. She looked towards Eric, and he was smiling at her. She mouthed 'I love you' towards him, and he blew her a kiss.

"Well, then time to leave, I think," Eric stated.

"Yeah, Dad, just a moment," Tim said, still trying to collect himself.

"Oh no, I was talking about me and Jim," Eric winked.

Tim looked up now towards his Dad in slight confusion.

"Make a man out of him, Jen." Eric kissed her wife. "Come on, Jim, time to sleep." Eric left the room.

Jim followed suit.

Tim

"Does that mean?" I started to ask Mom about the situation.

But sensing my curiosity, she replied immediately. "Yes, I am going to train you the whole night." Mom looked at me with those lustful eyes.

I was already semi-hard. I was in that state since my orgasm. When I heard Mom, blood pumped into my cock once again.

"It seems you are ready for round two then," Mom said, licking her lips.

"Haven't been this ready ever in my life. How do you want me?"

"I don't want you to fuck me."

"Huh?"

"I want you to make love to me." She trailed her finger on my cheekbone, halting at my chin, and then pulled my face towards her slowly. "I want to feel the passion of the young blood. Make me yours, Tim. I want to feel that I belong to you." She hushed slowly in my ears.

I looked her in the eye, and at that moment I somehow knew what I had to do. Every inch of my skin could feel the heat emanating from her body. I slowly took both her hand into mine, entwined my fingers with hers. Our faces were close, foreheads touching, but neither of us made a move. I slowly moved on top of her raising her hands above her head. I kissed her neck, which I knew was ticklish. She moaned a little and tried to free her hands. I tightened my grip a little and again started kissing her neck.