Family Love Pt. 02: Purgation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have all night, honey. All of you better clear your schedule for tomorrow. I get a feeling the day will be memorable," Mom sighed, still playing with Jimmy's flaccid dick. He was slumped against Dad.

I got up, took my phone, and posed for a selfie with my naked family in the background. "I think she deserves it now."

"Wait, I am not hard," Jim screamed.

I still clicked the pic, and we all laughed.

"Now that Jim is spent, I have two angry cocks to deal with. Any suggestions?" Mom asked sweetly.

"Want to take care of them at the same time?" Dad said, running his finger around her cheek.

"Are you serious? It's been almost over a year since we did that," Mom said, her eyes sparkling.

"Let's take it up to the master bed."

We all gathered in my parent's bedroom. Mom climbed on the bed in doggy position and Dad brought the lube. "They haven't had anal sex for a year?" I thought, puzzled.

Dad lubed Mom's ass with plenty, and just as I thought he would enter her, he laid on his back. "Tim, you already explored her backdoor. But still, it will take a slight adjustment. Come on, babe."

He motioned Mom to straddle him. Mom guided his cock into her and sat on him. She bent forward. Dad spread her ass cheeks with his hands.

"Come on, son. Let's ride your mom to heaven."

It all made sense now. Mom wanted to be double penetrated. I couldn't believe that was happening. It was a surprise I didn't explode all over them right there. "Fuck," I thought. I moved towards them, my dick eagerly waiting for its mark. I moved my dick up and down around her hole and pushed.

"Oh shit, I am too full. Go slow, please, both of you." Mom's face showed a mixture of pain and content.

I put my knees on either side of Dad's legs and stroked slowly into her. Jim, who was on the side, was clearly affected by the scene in front of him as he became erect again.

"Let's do it in sync Tim, I move in, you move out," Dad instructed.

"Whatever you say, Dad." I was only half-listening to him but still tried to do what he said. It was difficult since my senses were overloaded.

My dick also came in contact with Dad's dick sometimes, and strangely it didn't feel repulsive to me. Instead, it added to my arousal. Dad and I were both on the verge of our orgasms earlier, but somehow we both were able to control it. Mom was moaning loudly at each push.

"Good, you are up. Come stuff her mouth. Otherwise the whole town will hear her," he said to Jim and slapping Mom's ass. I also tried it and lightly slapped her. I was careful not to hurt her.

"Don't worry son, she is battle hardened. She enjoys it," Dad laughed.

Jim brought his erection to Mom's mouth, and she readily accepted.

"Your fantasy is fulfilled slut; all your holes are plugged now. You are finally airtight, my love," Dad said to her.

I felt Mom's ass clench.

"Slow down Tim, she's having an orgasm." She was still for a moment. "Okay, we're good to go now," Dad said, and we again increased our fucking.

Mom's muffled moans were adding fuel to the fire. I didn't know about Dad, but I was at my breaking point.

"I also want to do this," Jim finally said.

"Patience, kid, all good things take time," Dad assured him. "For now, enjoy her sucking. Suck him, Jen. Give him the blowjob of his lifetime."

Mom became more focused on him after Dad's encouragement, and her ass also relaxed a bit more after her orgasm. My legs were hurting a little, but the pleasure was too much to let me stop.

"Uh... Mom, what are you doing," Jim said, his eyes closed.

"Must be some of her special techniques," I thought.

"I don't have much left, I am close." Dad's voice sounded like he was reluctant to cum.

"I want to keep doing it," I said honestly.

"Let's cum together," Jim supplied.

"Fuck her harder, both of you now." Dad held Mom tightly and started pounding, I did the same.

"I am going off now," Jim announced.

"Yes... yes."

"Me too, let's do it," I said.

We all ejaculated. It felt like I blacked out for a moment there and had to support myself on the bed. We all took a moment to catch our breath.

"I saw heaven today," Mom said dreamily.

"Let's sleep together tonight," Dad suggested.

I was going to anyway. I didn't have the strength to go to my room. We were all grouped together, and talked about our day. After some time we were all fast asleep.

I woke up in the morning. The air was heavy with the scent of sex. I was next to Dad, who spooned Mom, and Mom, in turn, was spooning Jim. I smiled inwardly at their sleeping form but couldn't admire them longer because my bladder was full. I decided to go for a run after emptying it to get some fresh air.

I came back after an hour and saw Mom stretching nude in the living area. I watched her until she finished. She had white spots of dried cum on different parts of her body.

"Wanna join me in the bath? You need some serious cleaning," I remarked.

"I was waiting for you. You can give me a hand or two to clean this mess."

I washed her thoroughly, and she washed me. We didn't do any sexy stuff, just felt each other with soapy hands. After drying each other, I went to the living area to check my phone.

'My family is a hot and sexy bunch.'

She had replied to our nude selfie. She had written 'my family,' which filled my heart with warmth. In a few months, we had grown so much closer to each other.

'Come fast, we're waiting. Also, you are off today.' I texted back.

I fiddled with my phone for some time. Dad came down and announced he would cook. We moved the grill outside into an open space adjacent to the garage. I helped him in preparing the grill for steaks and bacon. Katie arrived shortly after that. I greeted her at the front gate.

"Wow, such a nice welcome." She stroked my cock a little. "Where's everyone?"

We headed inside. Dad was bent over near the couch, his bare ass high in air.

"Why do I find you in such compromising positions always?" Katie laughed.

"Shit, I lost my charger somewhere here... Oh, hello, Katie." He turned around quickly to find us laughing at him.

There was a pause, and Katie took in the view of my naked Dad.

"Finally, you found me naked," he raised his hands in surrender, smiling.

"Not bad for an old man," she winked at him.

"I loved your video, by the way," he came closer to us.

"Thank you," Katie replied. Although she had made up her mind, I still had doubts about how will she actually react. She was unfazed.

"So who's going to undress me? I am itching to get naked."

She also got closer to Dad. They hugged and kissed. I put my mind to ease. Dad removed her top to reveal her bra-clad tits. She turned around and kissed me. I smiled, unbuttoned her shorts, and pulled down. She had her panties on.

Mom came to the living room talking on her phone when she noticed us. She glared at us as to say, 'Don't do it without me.' We waited for her call to be over. Jim joined us in the meantime. He instinctively put his hands in front of his dick when he saw Katie. Katie gave him a knowing smile, and he let go to show his semi-erect member.

"Are all the men blessed in this house by the cock God?" she giggled. "Jim, can you do it please?"

She presented her back to him to unclasp her bra. Jim revealed her beautiful tits. She turned around to hug and kiss him. Now she moved in front of Mom for her last piece. After hugging and kissing her, Mom pulled down her panties. We all clapped.

"I again made it a show, didn't I?" Katie said, blushing a little.

"A show we all love to watch on repeat," Mom said as she hugged her again. We all prepared food naked after that without much talking. We set the table and ate merrily.

"Do we have dessert?" Dad asked Mom.

"Sorry, hon, I forgot. We barely ever eat dessert after the meal," she said, making an apologetic face.

"Don't worry."

"I have heard a pussy tastes sweet," Katie chimed. We all looked at her. "What? You always tell me my pussy is sweet when you eat me out," Katie said to me.

"Uh, yes it does," I said, a little embarrassed.

"So? Eric, wanna give it a lick?" she smiled seductively at Dad.

Dad looked at Mom and then back at her in disbelief. "Honey, being nude is fine but you really don't have to do this. We love you anyway. You don't have to feel obliged to this kind of stuff with us. If you do something like this, there's no going back."

"No, you are getting me wrong here. I am not feeling obligated. I want to do this. I have talked with Tim, and he fully supports me. All my life, I had suppressed these feelings, thinking that I was sick or something. It was only after meeting you guys that I realized I was just a little different. I love sex, and I have accepted it now. I have let go of my old self with my clothes and found a new me. But it's okay if you don't want me like that," she choked. Her eyes were watery.

"Yes, Dad, we talked and it was our mutual decision," I said, squeezing her hand.

"Dad, I also support Katie." Jim came around and squeezed her other hand.

Mom also had tears in her eyes. She came behind us and hugged all of us.

"Great, I played the villain well," Dad said, putting his hand on her head.

"No Dad, you were just considerate of our feelings. But yeah, you made her cry, you gotta make it up to her," I said, shrugging.

"Katie, baby, I am sorry. It wasn't my intention to upset you. Come here." Katie moved towards him. He sat her on his lap. He wiped her tears and kissed her deeply. "You will be my dessert for the rest of my life. How about that?" he asked her. She just smiled in return. "Now get on the table and let me taste you."

We cleared the table and she lay back. She parted her legs. Her pussy was a wet invitation. Dad looked at her and I saw his dick rising.

"Okay, I am diving in," he said and kissed her thighs.

Katie moaned. We were all standing there mesmerized by her. Dad crept slowly towards her pussy, kissing all the way. He finally licked her outer lips a few times.

"Oh my God, it's just like my dream."

She had told me about her recurring dream, and I was glad she was enjoying it now.

Dad finally licked her insides. "My dessert tastes good," he looked up to her and smiled. Katie saw him then closed her eyes. She was savoring every moment of it.

I didn't know when I had started stroking myself. I saw Mom was already down on her knees, sucking Jim. I moved closer to them, sensing my need, she also accommodated me. She was sucking both of us in tandem.

Katie's moans were getting louder and louder. She clenched both of her tits tightly. She was bucking her hips violently. I couldn't take it. I went over to the side and tapped on Dad's shoulder. He looked at me and understood what I needed. He got up, his mouth and chin drenched with my girlfriend's juices.

I replaced him and put my cock at Katie's entrance. It slid in easily. I only pushed two or three times before she started shaking violently. I knew she had reached her climax, but I couldn't control myself. I kept fucking her, and soon I erupted inside her.

"I told you I will join in the action," I said.

She blew me a kiss.

I looked around, all of them were seated basking in after effects of their climaxes. Mom looked funny with both of her tits covered in spunk.

"Welcome to your new, loving family," I grinned at Katie.

The rest of the afternoon we watched a movie. No, not one of ours; a typical action-comedy. Mom, Dad, and I were on the couch. Jim and Katie cuddled on the single-seater. She stroked him occasionally and had kept him hard throughout the movie. She was such a devil. Jim was also flicking her and pinching her nipples.

Dad and I were again hard seeing their frolics. Mom saw Dad and laughed. "Katie, honey, I like the effects you are having on my man," she said to her.

"Oh, is it because of me? What's the solution to this big and hard problem?" she acted innocently, rubbing her hands on her ass at the same time.

"I think you have to drain it. I think sucking it is the only option here." Mom also joined the act and examined Dad's cock.

"Oh my! Are you sure? It will not go down on its own?" she asked, showing a surprised face.

I loved their act and, for lack of a better option, started recording it on my mobile phone.

"No, and I am afraid you have very little time. Otherwise I can't tell what will happen here."

"B-but, why can't you suck it?"

"I would, but the problem can be solved only by the one who has created it. You are the ONE, Katie," Mom said, her face dead serious.

I could barely contain my laughter. Dad was moving his head back and forth at the exchange, dumbfounded. Jim was snickering.

"What? I am the ONE. I can't believe it. But now that you have mentioned it, it feels like I was born to do it. Yes, I was born to suck." Her expressions were priceless.

"Oh, come on, stop this nonsense," Dad boomed, running out of patience. We had a fit of laughter after that.

"Sorry, Daddy." she sat in front of him. "Mommy Jen, can you show me how to make daddy happy?" she asked, making puppy eyes.

"Of course, sugar. Here let me show you." She took Dad's cock and licked it.

I made a gesture towards Jim, and he quickly fetched my camera and stand. I started filming as Mom and Katie began to blow Dad. First, mom would suck him, and then Katie repeated the same. Dad had his hands on both of their heads.

Jim asked something in my ear, and I gave him thumbs up. Katie was on her knees. Jim got behind her and lay on the floor beneath her. He pushed her legs apart and Katie sensed what he wanted. She put a wide gap between her knees to accommodate Jim's head. He got under her and started licking her.

I set the camera on the tripod, ensuring all of them were covered in the frame. I got behind my mother and inserted my dick into her. All of us now joined together with someone. It was a hot fucking orgy, you could say. I was sure if I made it public, we would bathe in cash.

At some point, both Mom and Katie replaced their mouths with their hands and started kissing. It was a full-fledged, adrenaline-rushing, climax-inducing kiss. Dad couldn't hold it and shot jets of cum. Most of it landed on Katie's tits. Mom broke the kiss. She scooped some of Dad's cum from her tits and put it in her mouth. Then she bent forward and licked her left boob. This was my tipping point, I emptied myself into Mom. She was sucking Katie's boobs and Katie held her head in place. I started finger fucking Mom, and soon enough she also reached her climax. Katie was enjoying the assault on her pussy. She stopped, turned around and bent to take his cock in her mouth. Both of them locked in a sixty-nine.

Jim warned her before shooting, and she took his load on her body, covering her breasts and navel. He also took care of her and gave her a mind-blowing orgasm, as I could tell from her reaction.

"And here I was worried about what we would do when the rest of us arrive," Dad said to Mom.

"Well, as she said, she lost her clothes and found herself. This new Katie will make all of us crazy for her," she said, smiling.

I was about to say something, but at that moment the doorbell rang.

To be continued...

A/N

The last part got some lovely feedback and comments. I hope I have done justice with this part too. Please show your love again with your votes and comments. This keeps me motivated. Again suggestions and comments are welcome.