All Comments on 'Family Love Pt. 03: Initiation'

by CodeLove

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again a very good continuation. Kept me hot through out the story. There was ample time given to all characters. I want to see more of Ivy. The last part means there will be another part right? I am excited what you have in store. Don't take too much time for the next part please :)

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 1 year ago

I liked it. Sometimes the POVs were getting a little confusing. It would have been better to have gone with a third person POV.

Are Olivia and her mother lovers? Will they be playing with Tim and family?

Update soon.

Cheers

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

I can not believe Katie chose some one other than Tim to give her virgin a to, Great story though.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great story. I took your advice and reread chapters 1 and 2. I'm very glad I did. Chapter 3 was hot and erotic. Looking forward to more chapters. I hope a little sooner this time. Lol. 5stars

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 1 year ago

Great series! Please finish it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So Katie first pussy time wasn't with Tim, and the anal one she had a chance to goes to... his Dad? Each chapter she seems more like Eric's girlfriend instead of Tim's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCodeLove@CodeLove
Third part of family Love series has been published, looking forward to your comments and feedback. Enjoy my written fantasies, I don't like short fast kiss kiss bang bang stories so I will not write one. Emotions and characters are important in erotica. Want to know more a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES