Family Love Pt. 03: Initiation

Story Info
New member initiated. Some more secrets of the family.
28.5k words
4.75
20.3k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CodeLove
CodeLove
76 Followers

The characters in the story are above 18. This is a work of fiction.

For new readers, this is a continuation of the previous parts -Family Love: Revelation & Family Love: Purgation . So you might want to give those a read to understand the story better. For those who have read the previous parts, thank you for your love and feedback.

The story is mostly told from Tim's perspective, for third person I have used character's name or place's name in bold.

A big thanks to WokeUpOneDay for the editing.

I hope you will stick with it till the end.

Enjoy.

(Tim)

After being disturbed and somewhat scared by the mailman that day, we took a break from our activities and unanimously decided to keep a set of clothes around just in case. Shortly afterward, Katie's parents had an emergency and they had to go out of town. They asked her to tag along so she left early. We were also tired and called it a day.

The dinner was normal; three naked dudes and one naked lady eating together and exchanging our best moments of the day.

Dad looked lost in thoughts. "I am still in disbelief about the events of this morning."

"That a young lady allowed you to taste her goody-goody?" Mom questioned.

"Yeah well, all of it! I just hope she doesn't have regrets after this and neither do you, Tim," Dad said while pointing his spoon towards me.

"Nah, Dad, this was the best day ever! I wasn't sure at first, but seeing Katie with all of you made my mind clear," I said looking at all of them. "But still, if you have doubts I will talk to her tonight to avoid any awkwardness."

"That's a good idea. Make sure to tell her that we all miss her already," Mom said.

Dad shook his head. "I still can't believe it."

"I think he's in shock," Mom laughed. "Relax, hon. You just received a mind-blowing blowjob from your son's girlfriend. What's wrong with that?" Mom asked and paused for effect.

I couldn't control my laughter at her manner of talking. It sounded so ridiculous.

"Yeah, says the woman who gets spit-roasted by her husband and son," Dad shot back at her.

"Oh, stop it you guys," I said. "Your comments may sound odd, but the reality is that we are a very close and loving family and I will not trade it for anything."

Jim sported a thumbs-up without saying anything. He was too busy finishing his dinner. Mom and Dad just smiled.

After dinner, I got on a video call with Katie.

"Yeah, an old relative passed; my dad's aunt basically. I don't know why they took me with them because I didn't even know she existed. My uncles and cousins are here too. I guess she must be important to them," she sighed in frustration.

"A family reunion, then?"

"Hmm, maybe, but I am getting bored here. I am not that close to my cousins you know. I stopped all contact a few years back."

"So maybe it's time to mend your relationships. Show them that you've broken your cage and are a free spirit now."

She laughed, "Yeah, I'll try. Speaking of a free spirit, I'm itching to get out of these clothes. I really liked being naked."

"You got used to it pretty quickly," I said, impressed. I then told her about our dinner conversation.

"Tell him I loved the taste of his dick and can't wait to put it back in my mouth," she said, gesturing for a blowjob with her tongue.

My dick twitched a little. "Okay, I'll pass on the message in the morning." I shook my head. She had changed so much in such a short time.

"Hey send me the videos once you finish editing."

"Okay. When will you come back?"

"A couple of days, I think. I miss you so much."

"Yup, me too." I gave her a flying kiss.

"Okay gotta go. Take care. And don't miss me too much!"

I slept, dreaming about the events of the day. When I woke up I was hard as steel. I got ready for my jog and found Mom downstairs already in her tight attire.

"I have a feeling that if I keep going to jog with you, I'll be in trouble." I ran my hand on her hips.

She blushed a little. "You gentleman, rate me too highly." She pushed me a little and we headed out.

We came home all sweaty after our outing and went for the shower. I washed her back and ass and by the time I was finished, I was again painfully hard.

"I thought you would've gotten used to these showers by now. Looks like you still get excited," Mom said, grabbing my cock.

"It's your body that I'll never get used to. You excite me, Mom, every time I lay my hands on you."

"You're such a sweet talker."

We kissed and my hands naturally began to once again explore her body. We broke up after a couple of minutes and she quickly got down to her knees.

"Consider this a reward for your sweet words." She took my erection into her mouth, and after couple of licks she started to push me deeper. She swallowed my whole dick in one go and gagged a little. She was deep-throating me. Somehow her gagging made me more aroused and I moaned while closing my eyes.

"I hope I'm not hurting you, Mom, but this feels too good!"

I put my hands on her head and tried to hold her in that position. I let her go after a couple of seconds. She again repeated the same act, holding me for a little longer.

"Shit this feels nice," I groaned.

Mom stroked my cock for some time and then swallowed again. She did that repeatedly: stroke and swallow. After each cycle it was getting harder for me to hold back. She upped the tempo of stroking and soon I got closer.

"I want you to cum on my tits," she said, stoking the base and then sucking the sensitive tip.

"I'm going to..." I couldn't finish my sentence. I was already bucking my hips like crazy and ejaculating. I felt Mom's fingers blocking my dick and pointing it at her tits. When she let go I erupted with such a force, I swear I heard the sound of it hitting her nipple.

I finally relaxed and saw Mom punching her cum covered nipple. Both of her tits had some of my white liquid. She stood and went towards the door.

"Clean up."

I pointed at her cum covered tits. "You're not going to clean up?"

She winked and massaged her tits with my cum. "I want to feel a little dirty today."

I was on the verge of another hard-on. Her melons were glistening.

We came to living room. Dad had made coffee and was sitting with a newspaper. "Good morning, hon," he said as Mom got closer and kissed him. "You smell a little funny?"

"I tried a new skin lotion today," she smiled, swiped her nipple, and put her finger in her mouth.

I think Dad got the Idea. Jim walked down the steps all groggy. Mom sat on the sofa with her coffee and he sat beside her. He was ready to pounce on her tits when Mom stopped him.

"Baby, your brother just sprinkled his juice on them. I haven't cleaned it yet."

"Oh," Jim sat on the couch.

"How about my pussy? I've just cleaned it." Mom raised her leg, inviting him to have a go down there.

Jim readily accepted.

I also took a cup and sat down to scroll my phone. We were all silent with just little moans and slurping noise filling the room.

Mom and Jim got into a 69 position shortly after and the moans intensified. Meanwhile Dad and I were sitting idle, unable to take our eyes away.

Dad raised his coffee mug. "To a sexy morning!" His other hand was busy stroking himself.

I shrugged.

"Mom, I am close. Can I do it on your boobs?" I heard Jim ask.

Mom reluctantly pulled herself up and positioned herself for Jim's release. She stroked him twice and he began to shoot. Her boobs were once again sparkled with white lines, and she massaged her tits again. Jim was spent for the moment and I was fully erect.

"I didn't get off yet. Any of you boys have your cock ready?" she asked, sitting back and spreading her ass cheeks high in the air. Her pussy was open and inviting.

Dad looked at me. "Mine will take some time. If you are ready, have at it," Dad said.

That's what I wanted to hear, because my pole was ready for some slamming! I quickly got in front of her and put my cock into her hot, wet hole. Mom had an expression of relief on her face. I felt her warmth with my cock. I always feel like my cock belongs there.

We were moving in unison for some time enjoying each other's genitalia when Dad appeared stroking his hard cock.

"Where should I put it?" he asked Mom and pulled me out of my trance.

"Uh... Tim, baby, can you switch with your dad? Let me taste our juices," Mom said to me.

I reluctantly pulled out my cock and went in front of her face. She licked my cock a few times and gobbled it. Dad, meanwhile, started enjoying her pussy. We have done it so many times now that we quickly picked the rhythm of moving in and out; it was like fucking her back and front. I closed my eyes and put all my concentration on feeling the back of her mouth with my cock. But I was missing her pussy.

"Dad if you don't mind, I already got a blowjob... Can I?" I asked Dad while pointing towards Mom's pussy.

"Sure, I won't last long anyway."

Dad moved and we switched places again. Now that felt like home to my cock.

Jim came hurrying back from somewhere and announced, "Hey guys, Ivy called. She said they are coming tomorrow."

I didn't even notice that he was gone. "Really?" I asked, my eyes flew open.

"Well about damn time!" Dad grunted and increased his frequency.

I could feel Mom's body getting tenser. Sensing she was close I also up the tempo. Taking our cock assault from both ends, Mom had her first orgasm of the day. She was moaning continuously, but her moans were muffled since her mouth was stuffed with Dad's cock.

"Come on hon, cum for us!" Dad grunted loudly.

Mom's pussy got wetter; her juices were flowing. Since I already climaxed once I was in no hurry to get off, so I slowed down a bit so that she could relax a little. But Dad was already there. With loud grunts he signaled he was about to cum.

Mom took his dick out and he started to spray on her tits. She was taking it all on her luscious boobs today. After milking every drop from Dad's cock, she started to rub it all over her boobs with a smile. Mom then repositioned herself a little to make room. Jim and Dad then sat either side of Mom while I was still pumping into her slowly.

"So we have to make some arrangements here," Mom said with both legs in air and my cock pushing into her.

"Yes, like bedrooms; we have only three and there will be seven people," Dad said nonchalantly.

"So you can have my room and, Jim, I and Ivy can share Jim's like before," I advised.

"But all of you are grown-ups and don't forget Katie. What If she wants to stay over while they are here?" Mom objected.

"Them me and Ivy will sleep in living room. It's not a problem, Mom. All of us have shared before. It won't be much different anyways," Jim assured.

"Yes, for now let's decide on that and we can adjust later depending on situation. Let's move in the extra bed from the garage," Dad finally concluded.

Mom shifted her focus back to our situation. "Hmm... a little faster now baby."

I was also little distracted so her instruction reminded of the main task at hand. I began to happily comply with her wishes.

"Kiss me," Mom told Dad.

He smiled and leaned forward to lock his lips with hers. Jim was texting on the mobile. Mom and Dad were in a heated kiss. I always felt happy when I see them like this. They really do love each other and it seemed their love for each other only increased with time.

I want to have something like this with Katie. At that moment I realized I wanted her for my whole life. The train of thoughts then went fuzzy in my head as I was just about to release myself. I didn't even warn her and let it all go with a deep sigh.

I also heard Mom making some noise to acknowledge my orgasm into her. "I feel a little sleepy," she said.

"Come here," Dad said. He spooned Mom and they both closed their eyes.

Again that warm feeling washed over me. Jim and I left them there for awhile. I went for a shower.

After a couple hours I talked to Dad about moving the stuff. I helped to move the furniture in my room and made some extra arrangements in living room in case any of us has to sleep there. I went to the market for some groceries and it was night in the blink of an eye. We had dinner together, with everyone excited for the next day and remembering some old stories.

I told Katie about the arrival of rest of my family, and she gave me more good news in reply.

"Hey, I'm also returning tomorrow!"

"Nice! When is your flight?"

"In the morning, I think. Mom and Dad have to join the office tomorrow, but you don't have to receive me if you are thinking about that. I will go with them and come at your place later."

"I was thinking exactly that, but it's good thing you will go with your parents. I wouldn't be able to resist you and I don't wanna do naughty things in front of them," I teased her.

"Ooh, that sounds interesting! How naughty are we talking here? And don't say kissing because that's normalised for me now!" she said, kind of excited.

"Wow, you horny devil! I surrender!" I chuckled, thinking now she could easily beat me on my game.

"Ha, that was fast! I thought you would say that you'll shake my father's hand while the other will be stroking between my legs!"

"Your words dear Kat, not mine! You are clearly in need of some release," I laughed at her wild imagination.

"Yeah, let's meet tomorrow."

**

Homecoming

Eric woke up early and was in active mode. He kissed his wife slowly on cheek since she was fast asleep and went about his business. By the time Jenna got up, he was all dressed up and ready to go.

"Look at you all excited!" Jenna beamed at him.

"Like you aren't?" Eric smiled back.

"Yes! It'll be so much fun once again, all of us together and this time no hiding. I should prepare something to eat."

"Don't worry we have time. I'll be dropping off some things at a client's and then go to airport to pick 'em up."

The airport was a little far away, about one and half hour drive from town, so Eric had to head out early. It was another hot day with warm winds flowing across the road. Eric cursed the weather under his breath and thanked Jenna for putting some cold drinks in the car.

He arrived at the airport and checked the timings. Thankfully the flight was on time because he didn't want to wait too much. After a while a horde of people came out and he saw the faces he was waiting for.

It was not difficult to differentiate them from the crowd because of the attire the ladies had chosen, with a man in normal shirt and pants. The younger girl was wearing a short, light-green sundress with thin straps that came all the way to starting of her breasts. The dress covered the breasts snugly but if anyone paid more attention, the outline of her nipples were clearly visible. It ended way above her knees and showed her shaved, tanned legs in all their glory. The dress was backless and the thin straps from the front connected the back which started from just above her hips.

The older lady, on the other hand, wore a white dress which looked like a shirt above the waist and fanned out a little as it moved downwards. It ended mid thigh. Her breasts were massive compared to the girl, but her dress covered it properly.

It looked like a new style but nothing outrageous until the lady stepped out into the sun. Eric's jaw dropped. The material of the dress looked flimsy, and as direct sunlight fall on her Eric could clearly see her full-frontal profile. Her areolas were visible and she had patch of hair at her groin. Eric noticed a few eyes turning over.

The man was simply dressed and looked kind of dull in comparison to his companions. Eric noticed another presence behind the man. When the party came closer, the other was a girl looking same age as the younger lady. She was in formal attire consisting of pencil skirt and a white shirt.

"Daddy!!" the girl screamed and came running towards Eric to hug him tightly.

"Hey, munchkin! Missed you too!" Eric hugged Ivy back. They pecked on lips for just a fleeting moment, both aware of the public around them.

"Looks like you have started using the gym," the man spoke to Eric and hugged him. He was a little short than Eric but with a heavy presence.

"And you like you are in need of one. Welcome home, Shane," Eric laughed.

"Uh, this is my secretary, Olivia," Shane said and pointed towards the new girl. She is also from this area so we travelled together."

"Okay, then we can drop you off, too. Where is your home?" Eric offered.

"Uh... no. Actually I discussed it with Mr. Shane. I have to go in opposite direction so already booked a cab. If you permit I'll be heading out. Thank you though," Olivia said.

"Yeah, sure."

"Good bye ma'am, good bye sir," she politely said to all of them and scurried off without waiting for a reply.

"I think Olivia was a little flustered with her attire. My god Shane how do you travel with these women?" Eric laughed and urged the older lady, Grace, for a hug.

"Believe me they're trouble!" Shane quipped.

"It's been a long time. I wanted to see my man excited," Grace replied in a sweet voice, pecking Eric on the lips and conspicuously feeling his dick through his pants. "Hmm, mission accomplished, I think."

"I think you have excited a lot of people on your way. Come on, let's get away from here."

Eric sensed a lot of eyes looking towards them. So they all got into the car with both ladies in the back.

Eric adjusted the rear view mirror to see the backseat. "It's so good to see my munchkin and you, Gracie."

Shane gave him an eye and laughed, "And not me? Yeah, as a matter of fact Ivy came today morning from her college so we also met after her mid-sem break."

"That's why Mum beat me in the dress. If I had seen earlier I would have worn something sexier," Ivy pouted.

"Woah, sexier than this?" Eric asked, surprised.

"Yes, maybe ditched my panties or something! I directly went to airport so I was a little nervous."

"Good idea honey, and my dress is not that revealing," Grace said.

"Yeah right," everyone else said in unison and laughed.

"Shane, why are you looking like you haven't slept in a while?" Eric asked.

"Because he didn't," Grace said with a little force.

Eric raised his eyebrows towards Shane.

"We'll talk at home," Shane said. He wanted to avoid discussion at the moment. Eric understood and let it go.

"Oh, okay, and about that secretary?" Eric chuckled.

"What?"

"Did you?" Eric asked.

"What? No? She's just my secretary. She is a young, hard-working girl who joined some time ago."

"I also think he wants to bang her, but didn't get the chance," Grace chuckled.

"Fine choice, Dad," Ivy added.

Shane's face looked skeptical. "Oh, you guys are hopeless," he said after a pause and smiled. He hoped next few days would take his mind off everything.

Home

(Tim)

Dad had called when they were a few miles out, so we all were waiting eagerly. I thought about Mum and Pa. That's what we called Aunt Grace and Uncle Shane since they were living with us since our childhood. It's been some time since I saw them, but I regularly talk to all of them.

Especially Ivy. She's such a chatterbox! She's the smartest person in our household and had been among the toppers throughout the school years. That's why teachers at our school ignored any of her naughty behavior at school most of the times. Right after school she scored a full scholarship for the university.

She's such an exhibitionist that one time teachers had to send her home due to her choice of clothing. She got an earful from Mom and Dad that day. We still laugh about that.

CodeLove
CodeLove
76 Followers
123456...8