Family Love Pt. 03: Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie got Jim's dick out of her mouth. "I think this one is ready." He was at his full length and glistening with Katie's saliva.

"This one too," Dad said next. Ivy's pussy lips looked puffed and slightly open.

"Good Job both of you. Now Jim and Ivy, it's your moment," Mom said.

Katie straightened and lifted Jim with her. She kissed him deeply, and then motioned for the camera to come closer. I followed.

"All of us were waiting for this but none more than you. Enjoy," she kissed him again, "Go get her, Tiger."

The way she kissed him I was worried that he would cum right there. Katie and Dad then backed off and stood on other side.

"Come in baby bro, what are you waiting for?" Ivy asked, pinching her nipples and scooting higher on the bed.

Jim looked frozen for a moment. I saw Mum coming closer. She put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay baby, start slow. Why don't you suck her little titties first? You like them so much."

This got Jim moving and he got over Ivy and started sucking her tits. I zoomed in the camera.

"Nice! Look you have gotten her wetter. Feel her with you fingers," Mum instructed. She sat on the bed beside them. Jim pushed two fingers inside her pussy then pulled out and sucked on it.

"Oh Jim, I'm ready," Ivy said.

I saw on the side that Katie was playing with Dad's dick, but they were both focused on the actual action. Mom was doing same to Pa.

"Jim, she's ready. Tease her with your cock a little," Mum said.

Jim lined his cock against her pussy and rubbed the tip on her outer lips.

"Mum, you aren't helping," Ivy complained, although she was enjoying it.

"Now slowly push your cock inside. Here let me help." Mum took his cock, supporting his upper body on his hands. She put his cock in target and he started pushing while she controlled his movements by his hips.

"Oh yes, finally! Push all of it inside," Ivy said, her hips thrusting upwards to get his dick inside her.

"I am pushing," Jim said.

"Easy, here." Mum said and pulled out his cock. She sucked in it a couple of times then did same with Ivy before putting them back in the previous position.

I took a close-up of their union while this time Jim thrust all of it in one go. Ivy had her mouth open.

"Come on, Ivy tell him how you feel," Mum urged her.

"Yes, shit, baby bro your cock feels so good. I am feeling so full," Ivy encouraged him.

"Now do what feels natural to you," Mum instructed Jim.

And on cue Jim started pulling and pushing little by little.

"Yes, baby, that's more like it. I know you always wanted to do that. Me too! let's live our fantasies now." Ivy got on her elbows and started kissing him.

He paused his downward movement. Mum put a hand on his hips to remind him to keep moving, and he started again.

They were slowly getting into sync and Jim also started to move a little faster.

"Jim you should also convey your feelings to her," Mum said.

"Ivy, I always wanted to do this. I imagined this moment in my head so many times, but this beats them all," he said between thrusts.

"I know babe, me too. You are awesome. Keep going," Ivy said.

"Now relax a little. Pull out your cock, and suck her pussy," Mum said.

Jim did as instructed.

"God Mum, you're really not helping," Ivy complained again.

"Trust me baby," Mum said kissing ivy.

Jim started to suck her lips.

"Do as you had learned from your father, Jim."

He got more focused now and it was evident in Ivy's moaning.

"Yes, yes. Does it taste good, baby bro? Ah you are sucking really good," Ivy moaned.

"Ivy, don't you want to check out his cock?" Mum said.

"Yes, no... uh yes, let me taste it," Ivy said conflicted.

Jim let go of her and took his dick like a hungry animal. Now it was Jim's turn to moan.

"That's it. You should always think of pleasuring your partner," Mum said proudly. "Now back at it again, no interruptions from my side. Ivy make his first time worth it. Don't let him forget your pussy." Mum said her last words of encouragement.

That's all Ivy needed. She jumped and pushed Jim on his back. She straddled him and pushed his dick inside her. This time she controlled the pace. The way she was slowing down to kiss Jim and then speeding things again she looked like a pro at this.

Soon she again pulled him on top of her and let Jim have his way. I was impressed by Jim's control. My first time, I didn't last this long.

Soon after the thought, Jim was grunting, "That's it, that's it... I'm close."

"Yes baby bro, don't worry. Cum as much you want. Don't hold back. Enjoy each moment,"

"Uh huh, I'm enjoying it! This is so good! I want to do this all day, everyday..." Jim trailed off and closed his eyes.

"All day... sure... anytime..." Ivy was having difficulty talking now. Jim was trying to reach his climax.

"Oh... oh... no... I want to do this more," Jim said, finally slowing down a touch.

"We'll do it again! Don't hold back, cum in me!" Ivy said and hugged him.

I saw him going limp over her body. He must have ejaculated.

Ivy hugged him tighter and started thrusting her hips against him.

"Oh yes, you're still hard." She was thrusting madly. "Yes, that's it. Don't go down on me yet. Let me cum too!" Ivy nearly screamed. I saw her body shuddering, her knees bent, and toes curled. She was silent for a moment.

"Oh yes." She relaxed finally and let go of Jim, who looked like he was in need of some air. Both were breathing hard. I took a close-up of Ivy's pussy and it was oozing with both of their juices. She helped me by parting her legs and squeezing her pussy to get more juices out of her. Jim was silently looking at the ceiling.

"Jim, baby, you okay? How does it feel?" Mom asked him.

"Fantastic! I never wanted it to end, Mom, but I couldn't do more. It's like now I've done it, I want so much more." Jim sat up smiling.

Mom laughed, "Don't worry, sweetie. There's one thing in this household you'll never run out of and that's dripping wet pussies waiting for your cock." She was rubbing her own.

"Thank you, Ivy," Jim said.

"You're welcome and thank you too. It was awesome," she smiled.

I stopped the recording and went in to hug Jim. "Congratulations, man."

Then everybody went on to congratulate him.

Mum started to clean Ivy's pussy.

"Is it me or anyone else feeling hungry and horny at the same time?" Dad asked, rubbing his stomach and dick.

Now that he mentioned it, I realized I was also a little hungry and a lot horny. "Me too Dad."

"I ordered pizza. It should be here soon," Mom announced. "That should do for hunger. As for horny, I think I can accommodate two of you," she stated as a matter of fact.

I looked at Katie. "I'll take this opportunity to get more acquainted with Mr. Miller," she said and moved towards Pa. "May I, sir?" Katie asked in a polite voice before bending down and taking his cock in her mouth.

"Like I was gonna say no to that," Pa remarked.

Then I saw Dad sitting on the sofa chair and Mom straddling her.

"You coming or what?" Mom asked, pushing Dad's cock inside her asshole.

I moved between both of their legs. I was already hard after filming Ivy and Jim. I pushed my cock into her open and inviting pussy.

"Ah yes, you move in and out while we remain still."

I followed Mom's orders and strategically humped her while both Dad and Mom were still.

"Now stay still and I'll move," she said.

I stopped reluctantly and then she started to bounce up and down. Due to the angle of sofa it was difficult to move simultaneously, hence Mom thought of the best solution. It was pleasuring and frustrating at the same time. Soon the room was filled with moans and groans and then doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, don't worry," Mum said and moved out of bed.

I momentarily saw behind her on the bed. Ivy was looking at Katie and Jim was looking at us both while stimulating their privates. Then I saw Katie working on Pa's cock and he had both of his hands on her head. He was also sitting on a chair and she was on her knees, her ass out in open.

"Go love her, she needs it," Mom said, pausing a little on Dad's cock.

I was also longing for Katie's pussy so I moved quickly behind her and started fingering her.

She took Pa's dick out of her mouth and said without looking, "Oh yes, thank you!"

I replaced my hand with my cock and she again moaned in acceptance. I started fucking her and she started to move her head up and down.

I saw Mum coming onto the bed, joining Jim and Ivy. Both of them latched onto her pussy. It again turned into a family orgy, looking like scene straight out of a porno. I mind-kicked myself for not setting up the camera, but I wasn't in the position to go do it then. Katie's tight pussy felt so good.

"Katie, sweetie, I am close," Pa warned her. She was in no mood of letting go. I heard the noise of sucking got louder. "Katie," Pa grunted again and released.

I heard Mom. "Yes... Eric, cum with me, hon!"

And after a few moments they were also done. I picked up the pace, getting aroused by everyone climaxing around us. Mum had Jim latched on her tits and Ivy on her pussy. She had grabbed both of their heads.

Katie had her head on Pa's thigh and was enjoying my fucking. But Pa adjusted himself and got down on floor to start sucking on Katie's boobs. This sent her over the edge and I felt her orgasm on my cock. She now had her head on Pa's shoulder and he was supporting her. I was getting ready for my release.

"Switch," I heard Mum saying to Jim and Ivy and they quickly changed position. But this time Mum lay flat on her back and Ivy straddled her face while Jim was working on her pussy. That was too much for me.

"Kat, love, inside or outside?" I asked her.

Pa passed on her response. "She says 'in'."

I shot what felt like a truckload of cum inside her. I sat back after emptying my balls and she also sat facing me, supporting her back in Pa. She opened her legs to show drops of cum dripping from her pussy and she had streak of cum at the corner of her mouth. She looked so dirty and sexy.

Everyone was silent until we heard a scream-like sound, and I wasn't sure if it was Mum or Ivy. Mum had her legs wrapped around Jim so she might be having her orgasm, I thought. And rightly so, because she let go of him and I saw her wet pussy. If my cock wasn't deflated at that time, I would have surely stuck it in after seeing that. Ivy also scooted to the side of bed. Mom was sitting on Dad's lap; both of them enjoy the view.

"Now, can I call you Shane?" Katie asked Pa.

He just laughed and nodded in response.

"Pizza's getting cold downstairs," Mum announced. We all got up, quickly had a shower with two or three people sharing at a time.

"Funny thing, the delivery person was Tim's friend Sam," Mum said after we were finished eating.

I choked a little. "Please tell me you weren't naked," I said expecting otherwise. Mum loved exposing herself.

"No, I was wearing that," she pointed towards the robe she was wearing earlier.

I had my hand on my heads. "Oh, it's the same thing."

"Hey, it's no big deal. It's not like he'll go around screaming that he saw Tim's Mum naked. I know he's a good kid."

I rolled my eyes. "It's not that. He always had a thing for you and now you added fuel to the fire," It was a pain to hear how he described Mum like he worshipped her, sometime it was unbearable.

"So he just got a little jerking material, relax," she giggled. "It's good to know I still got some."

"Mum, you're gorgeous and those boobs and ass... you've got plenty!" I said.

"What? You kiss your mother with that mouth?" she said, acting surprised.

"Sure I do." I got up and kissed her and we both laughed.

Pa cleared his throat. "Okay, I have an announcement to make," "In view of Jim's coming of age and Katie joining our family, I decided to throw a pool party. It'll most likely be the day after tomorrow if the arrangements are done on time."

Ivy went bonkers. "A pool party, yes yes yes!"

Mom's mind raced. "What's this about arrangements, and how many people are we expecting?"

"Don't worry Jenny, Eric and I will take care of everything. You guys just have to show up with a swimsuit. We're thinking of inviting the neighborhood and other friends, but we thought we should run it by you guys first," Pa replied.

"Can mine and Katie's college friends come?" I asked.

"Yes."

"We only know some of our neighbours, so it'll be good to tell people that we exist. Invite anyone you think will be good for the party. I trust your judgment," Mom said, ending the conversation.

"I have to see if I've got any good swimsuits," Katie pondered.

"You can borrow mine," Ivy suggested.

"We're inviting her parents too, so keep in mind to wear something not too revealing," Dad warned.

"What? I have some modest swimsuits too. You just haven't seen them," Ivy pouted.

"I highly doubt it," Dad whispered. I think Ivy didn't hear it.

It was close to eight in the evening so I decided to drop Katie off as promised.

"It was so cool seeing Jim's first time celebrated like that. I wish mine was also like that," Katie said dreamily. "These things you remember for your life and I so regret that. If only I had met you earlier."

I tried to lighten the mood. "Hey, let's not dwell on past, Kay. If it's any consolation I feel like every time I do it with you is as my first time."

She made a sarcastic face. "Yeah right."

We arrived at her house. "I'll see you tomorrow, yes?"

"Yes."

She looked a little down but I didn't know how to cheer her up at that moment. I mean it was nothing that can be controlled. So I said nothing to her and let her sleep on that.

I came home after dropping her off had dinner with everyone.

"So what's the plan now? Who's sleeping with whom?" Mom asked.

"As promised, I belong to Jimmy tonight," Mum said. "That said, anyone else is welcome to join."

"I might take you up on that offer. I need Jim inside of me as well," Mom said dreamily.

Jim's expression said it all. He was literally drooling.

"So I guess it's you and me then bro," Ivy said with a wink towards me.

I was kind of hoping to have some time with Ivy. I guess we were thinking on the same page.

"Sorry guys," Mum said to Dads, she didn't look apologetic though.

"We needed a break anyway," Dad said. "Lets hit the bar tonight, Shane."

"Good idea."

We cleaned up and retired to our respective bedrooms.

***

"So much is happening in this short time we're here. I love every second of it," Ivy said, relaxing on one side of the bed.

"Yeah, I thought I'd never get a chance to be alone with you," I said, lying beside her.

"Aww, who was it that ran away as soon as they got a call from someone special?"

"Can't argue there. So, do you like Katie?"

"That's a stupid question after what happened this evening," Ivy said and curled her mouth in a pout.

She looked so desirable. I couldn't resist myself and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Hmm, there are some good kissers in college but you are moving up the charts really fast," she said after the kiss.

"You found anyone interesting?"

"Not yet. There is a guy but we're more like just fuck buddies. We meet once or twice a week, have a good fuck, and just leave it at that."

"Well either he's already fallen for you or he might be gay, if he didn't pursue you after being inside this delicious pussy," I said and licked her.

"He tried but I shut it off. I'm not looking for anything serious right now. Yes, lick me more there!"

I forgot about our conversation and paid some serious attention to her beautiful pussy. It had been a long time since we had done anything sexual. She parted her legs wider and grabbed my head lightly.

"God I missed being with you," she moaned.

I had a good bit of experience of what worked for Ivy, so I started my sequence, as I liked to call it. First I turned her over and put two fingers inside her cunt. I then started fingering her asshole. Ivy loved this. She pushed her ass towards my face and parted her cheeks with her hands.

I knew what she wanted. Still moving my two fingers inside her I started to lick her asshole. Her asshole was sensitive and it always was a pain and pleasure experience for her. Then I started sucking her pussy and fingering her asshole. This was our sequence. I switched like this three times and she was crying with pleasure and pinching her nipples.

I then settled finally on her pussy as I knew she would be close. I fingered her pussy faster until she came in my hand.

"Nobody can do this better," she said after a while.

"Don't worry. I'll teach your future husband," I teased.

"Not everyone can be lucky as you. You found the right person. I'm highly doubtful for myself. But on the other hand when I have two hunks for brothers and two sexy dads, who all love the shit out of me. Who needs a husband?" she winked.

"I don't know about anything else but the first part is true. We'll always be here for you whenever you need us." I smiled.

"So now do you want to go all the way, or does your cock just belong to Katie's pussy now?" she teased, lightly stroking my cock.

"You may ask her," I said absentmindedly.

Next thing I know, she was on a video call with Katie.

"Hey hottie, you don't feel sleepy yet?" Ivy asked her.

We were lying side by side, Ivy was on her belly, and she had phone in her one hand and stroking me with the other.

"I was reading something. What are you two up to?" she giggled. "Hey Tim, a naked vixen lying next to you and you have both your hands to yourself. Is that what I taught you?"

"Yeah, I called to talk about his manners. Although I don't need his hands right now I need this thing. Can I borrow it for a while?" Ivy sat up and showed my cock to the camera.

"Oh, that delicious thing! Who I am to deny you of its pleasures. Have at it, but if you please let me watch I can experience some joy, too," Katie said.

"As always I don't have a say in anything, right?" I asked both.

"No," they both said and giggled.

Ivy set the phone on the bedside table, pushed me on the center of bed, and took my semi-erect cock in her mouth. She was now an expert sucker thanks to Mum.

It didn't take me long to gain my full length. Then she got on top of me and aimed my cock towards her pussy.

"Sorry bro, as much as you were enjoying that blowjob I can't wait to have you inside of me. I always fantasized about this but you and your stupid vow," she said and sat on my cock, slowly engulfing it inside her pussy. She moaned loudly.

"There... wasn't... any... vow," I said as I entered inside her. She was tight and hot. I grabbed her hips lightly so that we stayed in that position for a little while.

"Yeah, my boyfriend was stupid before he met me," I heard Katie say. I looked towards the phone. She was naked and fingering her pussy.

Ivy started to move up and down slowly. I also assisted her movement by thrusting into her. Why didn't I do this before? I was cursing myself. Then I remembered to enjoy the moment and curse later.

"Yes, you stupid brother, why didn't you give me this before? Oh, you're gonna spoil me more," Ivy told herself.

We made love with Ivy on top of me for some time. I pulled her and kissed her hard. We changed position so that she was on her back and I was on top now.

"Come on bro, this is it! Show me your love! Show me you'll be always here whenever I need you; whenever I need that beautiful dick of yours!"

She was moaning and talking. Her words were making me hornier and for whatever reason a little emotional. I slowed down my pace and kissed her again. Breaking the kiss, I sat her on my lap with my cock buried inside her and started sucking on her tits.

"Suck on these little titties of your sister. Katie, can you see how much my brother loves me?" she asked loudly.

1...345678